Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~

Go down 
+3
Hisashi Tou
Akkei Sakkaku
Altria Mizuno
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name:Intruders in Soul Society.
Goal of the event:For Intruders it’s to obtain something.For others it’s to
find out what’s going on and repel the invasion.
Specific Users: The invaders and anyone present in Soul Society.
Location:Soul Society-Rukongai:Mountains and Seireitei in general.
Mission Type: Plot Mission.
Story:
8:30 am
“Alert,Alert,Soul
Society has been invaded.Alert,Alert,Soul Society has been invaded.All officers
report for duty.I repeat,Soul Society has been invaded,all officers are to report for duty.” The call rings thought Soul Society, startling shinigami from slumber.What is going on?

Note:All shinigami have communication devices to keep in touch with each other and to receive further orders.Also,members of Arcana should check their mail.^^ )

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon May 24, 2010 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm

hisashi arriving at altria and hebi's location. he draws his sword and stabbed hebi's back on it's critical part killing hebi#4 dead.

"Don't take it personally, i hate that ability of yours...besides, i need this girl for info."

using his sword, he throws hebi on the ground. he looks at altria..

"Hey you..consider I saved you. Would that be enough to tell where the labaratory is..?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Pressing her left hand to the shredded wound tightly as it feels on fire she sways on her feet slightly,forcing the unwilling legs to cooperate and keep her standing. "The labs?You mean..the Department of Research and Development?It's beyond the wall..separating this district,Rukongai,from Seireitei.If you somehow manage to get in..look for third tallest building..but not among those up the steps..my debt is now repaid..ah.." Bitting her lower lip to keep from voicing the pain she sinks to the ground slowly,closing her eyes as her vision spins.Gathering the returning reiatsu around the left hand it glows silver.'This is..poison..damn,I'm not good at removing them..not enough energy yet to release either..'
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:03 pm

hisashi sheathed his sword and looks at altria. from his coat, he took some kind of small liquid container. he opened it and poured to altria's wound.

"It's not an antidote, but it would stop the poison for at least an hour. Find any cure you think you can help by that given time.

He stands up and start walking

"I'll go on ahead for I have a mission. I don't play jokes so I'm assuming the direction you said is true. If you think you owe me for giving you a cure, and you can't think of any way to pay...then take this offer..."

Hisashi pauses..

"Join our organization. we'll meet again."

he sonidos
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Watching his retreating figure she shakes her head in wonder,immediately regretting the action when fiery tendrils of pain flare up.Glancing around the rooftop to make sure no one's nearby she pulls down the shihakushou top from her shoulder,exposing the wound clearly,and cranes her neck trying to examine it.'Healing this now would be a waste of spirit energy I barely have left and am going to need for shikai..no choice but to bear with it.' Lifting a hand she cuts off a piece of black material from a sleeve,leaving a patch of white,with her zanpakuto.After some careful maneuvering she manages to make a decent dressing for the wound.Pulling the top half back on she rights the uniform back into place,white of the bandages peeking though the tear in the fabric.'Join his organization..he didn't even give its name.But it must be Arcana...Fura was Akkei's monster after all.Well,sorry Mr.Arrancar but this is my home you people are destroying,and even that hated place is a part of it.' Pulling out the communicator she stuffed in a hurry into her pocket she puts it on and turns the transmission on."Headquarters,can you hear me?" There's nothing but static for a few moments before a reply comes through."Transmission received.Identification?" "2nd division,5th seat.Altria Mizuno." "Identification confirmed.What's your status?" "The Menos Grande are a diversion.Their real target is the Department of Research and Development.Personnel should be evacuated and any available units sent there." "Affirmed.A call will be sent to all units.You are to make your way there as well.Transmission end." Grasping Tsukiyomi she stands up slowly,"An hour huh,should be more then enough.I will repay you back but protecting home comes first." Seeing a Menos heading her way she flash steps towards it,wincing slightly as quick movement seems to produce more pain.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:55 am

~with shin~

Shiro looks back and notices the other shinigami. "I don't care if they know i'm an arrancar.... right now, we need to find Altria..." Shiro looks at Shin and then hones in on Altria's reiatsu. "....... there..... Hey Shin hold on or you're gonna fall." He tucks his wings in slightly and dives towards altria's location, he breaks the dive at the last second and backwings. Shiro lands and releases his grip on shin. "Altria! what the heck happened?" there's an irony sent in the air. "???" Shiro has a puzzled look. "Altria...... you didn't get injured did you?" he has a worried expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:39 am

shin as they landed...

"That was fun..!" he laughs..

he then stopped when he saw altria injured..

"What the hell happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Uriko flash steps to Altria, (this time shes in her uniform) she looks at Altira's shoulder then pulls out a small bottle with a pale pink liquid inside and hands it to her. "Here........ This should cure the poison......... as well as restore your spirit energy." Uriko smiles at Altria, "..... It may be a bit on the strong side........ so one sip should be enough...."
(note: The medicine inside the bottle is one of Uriko's signature creations. Most of her medicine smells sweet and usually tastes just as sweet. It's basically medicine, without the nasty taste! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:16 pm

~else where~
Mikiru makes a sideways glance as a sudden buzzing sound is heard, he puts his hand to his ear. "......... Yeah? what do you want?" Mikiru's eyes narrow slightly in annoyence. "Miki-kun! will ya hurry up? Bring Akkeikins with you!" a female arrancar's voice sounds like it has a mocking tone. "...we're already heading to your location....... have some patience Kurama...... Mikiru out." he switches off the ear-piece. "Miss Akkei..... let us hurry.... The others are coming quickly."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:46 pm

~with altria~

Shiro glances back an notices other shinigami heading towards them.
"..............oi.................. Altria.... Uriko... Shin.... we're in touble..."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Cutting through the Menos and landing on the rooftop she feels familiar
reiatsu.Looking up at the sky she watched Shiro land
gracefully,smiling slightly at his worried expression."Yeah,had a run in with a snake.Got a little careless and he
took a bite.But don't worry I'm fine,see?" Moving her left arm around
she immediately regrets the action as a new wave of pain flares
up.As Uriko appears she inwardly sighs in relief,glad that she's alright.Taking the small bottle gratefully she takes a small sip,surprised at the sweet taste.There's a tingling sensation and her reiatsu flares bright silver for a moment before sinking back in.Feeling immensely better,even Tsukiyomi hums happily,she hugs Uriko for a few moments before handing the bottle back to her."Thank you soo much!I feel alive again.You're amazing.." Noticing the other shinigami heading towards them she glances at Shiro still in his other form,feeling like whacking his head again."Damn,you know it was incredibly idiotic of you to use that power here.The bangle is still masking you Hollow reiatsu but that skull is a dead give away...Oh!Wait,I've got an idea.Just follow my lead." As a group of seven shinigami gets closer she moves to stand in front of Shiro.One of them,obviously the leader,proclaims,"You four!Identify yourselves!" Putting on a cold, authoritative expression she squares her shoulders and moves forward to stand before the leader.Having a height advantage over the man gives her an opportunity to stare down at him."Who exactly are you to demand that of us?" Turning slightly red the man puffs out his chest proudly,"I'm the 7th seat of 6th division,the proud lion Shishinosuke Ogoru.Now you had better answer my questions girly,who are you four?Why does he,"the man points at Shiro,"looks like an Arrancar,with that bone mask." Smiling coldly she takes a step forward,forcing them all to take a step back."That's his Shikai,you idiotic buffoon.It's a new experimental project the department was working on.Top secret stuff I'm not at liberty to discuss.As for who I am,that's simple.I'm the 5th seat of 2nd division." At those words the man pales considerably.Still smiling coldly she leans close,a scary glint in her eyes."You people had better scram before something unfortunate happens.And keep you mouth shut,I will find out if you even whisper one word,Onmitsukido has ears everywhere.And then.." As she whispers something in his ears the guys turns deathly pale and starts shaking."I-I'm so sor-ry.P-please f-forgive u-us.We..we were n-never he-ere." With a bow he leads the puzzled group away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:57 pm

"Mhm,Kurama-chan is soo impatient.Let's keep going,we're almost there." Moving swiftly along the side streets they soon arrive near a tall building.A strangely shaped yellow sign proclaims "Department of Research and Development." Looking around she's surprised to see a squad of shinigami standing guard in front of it."Hm,looks like someone blabbed.Time to play then.." Placing her left hand on her chest she closes her eyes and concentrates.There's a slight rippling in the air around her and her appearance changes to that of a shinigami. Twirling around she checks to make sure everything looks right."This is fun.Now your turn Mikiru,that patched clothing is suspicious,"she places a hand on his chest.There's another ripple in the air and his uniform changes to standard shinigami appearance.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Mikiru's expression doesn't change, but he inclines his head slightly in gratitude. "hm... Shall we? Mistress Akkei?" there's a hint of formality in his voice. He rests Tatsutahime on his left shoulder and stands at attention.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Shiro stares at Altria in shock and awe. O.o "wha-wha..... um... n-nevermind... I'm not even gonna ask."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Composing her face into a panicked expression she takes a big breath and rushes forward."Help!You must help!There's a bunch of Arrancar's breaking in through the gate,please!My group stayed behind to hold them back and send me for reinforcement.You gotta go help them!" "But we have orders to guard this place." "The once you need to guard it from are at the gates.Isn't it better to hold them off there them have a fight here?Please.." "Alright.But you stay here." "Yes,sir." Watching their retreating backs she tries hard not to laugh.'So easy to fool.'
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Altria starts laughing,"Hah,did you see his face?I didn't know a person could turn that white.Being in 2nd division is great." Wiping away tears from corners of her eyes she smirks."Nope,you really don't want to know.It'll give you nightmares."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 pm

"um....." Shiro looks away. "Come on we better hurry. Altria, hop on.. it'll be faster if we fly."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Mikiru stares after the other Shinigami. "......... it would've been more fun to kill them..." looks discouraged slightly. he follows after Akkei obediently.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:28 pm

~At the Department of Research and Development~
"Yes it would but one might have slipped into shikai which would draw attention.But.."she smiles mischievously,"once we have what we came here for a little fun couldn't hurt.After all there was nothing in the orders about keeping a low profile after the mission's complete.Now let's go." Moving towards the locked gates she looks at them thoughtfully,"Too obvious.." Circling to the side of the building she pulls out the same vial as before.Spraying the contents onto the wall it quickly gets covered with green bubbles.In seconds there's a large hole in the wall.Hiding the vial back she peers through the hole before going in.It's a white hallway that branches off to the left and ends at the door ahead.Pulling out the map again she studies it,"Hmm,this must be the L hallway.How lucky,our first stop is right here." Turning to the door on the right she tries it without luck. "Locked.Mikiru-chan could you slice it open without raising an alarm?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:37 am

with shiro and others..

"Where should we head anyway?"

he looks at altria

"Do you know, Altria-san?"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:44 am

-At the Department of Research and Development

Arriving at the destination place, he saw both of the other two members.

"I'm here. I lost my map so I'm late. I prefer no further questions."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:56 am

Mikiru looks at Hisashi coldly, then turns to Akkei and nods. He pulls out Tatsutahime and then slides to the door. Flipping Tatsutahime so the bladed end is on the ground, he stabs the scythe's blade into the wall next to the door and in a short quick movement he slices through the wall like butter. Mikiru removes Tatsutahime from the wall and then puts his index fingure to the door,"Observe," he pushes the weakened door and it falls to the floor, destroying the alarm system behind it. He makes a motion with his hand and bows slightly. "After you...... Miss Akkei."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 pm

"No!Absolutely no flying!That trick might have worked on those buffoons but if a high seated officer or,Kami forbid,a Captain notices we'll be in tremendous trouble.We can't walk in the air here so flying up in the sky you stick out like a sore thumb.Shunpo is just as fast." Nodding at Shin's question she places a hand on the wounded shoulder and gathering reiatsu there starts the healing process while continuing talking."Yeah.Arcana are the one's behind this.Run into one of them,he wanted directions to Department of Research and Development.So that's their true target,all those Hollows are just a diversion.I bet the Fura we encountered in Karakura was practice for this.Wait..Shin,didn't you get an update?I send a message to the headquarters,they were supposed to inform everyone and pull all available groups there."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:32 pm

"My,my,you have so sense of direction Hisashi-kun.Why didn't you use the communicator then?Well,no matter." Watching Mikiru take out the door she inclines her head slightly,"Why thank you.Nice work." Jumping over the door gracefully she looks around.There are countless machines of varying sizes on the steel shelves along the walls and arranged carefully around the room.Examining a few with interest she pulls a tablet from a hidden pocket and starts quickly typing up notes."Hm,interesting.This will be most useful..oh,by the way.That door at the very end,it goes to the off limits section where they keep very special stuff.That's where what we want is.Kindly take it out.Careful though,there's an alarm on that one as well."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:34 pm

shin wonders..

"Nope not really...or maybe they did but I didn't notice because we just got out of a fight earlier against some kind of an arrancar"
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 pm

facing akkei..

"A communicator..? Well, too late anyway besides I was able to get here without using one. I just asked some shinigami to give me the details."

he then remembered something..

"O yea, I killed hebi#4 because it's trying to kill a shinigami that i want for our organization."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next