Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~

Go down 
+3
Hisashi Tou
Akkei Sakkaku
Altria Mizuno
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name:Intruders in Soul Society.
Goal of the event:For Intruders it’s to obtain something.For others it’s to
find out what’s going on and repel the invasion.
Specific Users: The invaders and anyone present in Soul Society.
Location:Soul Society-Rukongai:Mountains and Seireitei in general.
Mission Type: Plot Mission.
Story:
8:30 am
“Alert,Alert,Soul
Society has been invaded.Alert,Alert,Soul Society has been invaded.All officers
report for duty.I repeat,Soul Society has been invaded,all officers are to report for duty.” The call rings thought Soul Society, startling shinigami from slumber.What is going on?

Note:All shinigami have communication devices to keep in touch with each other and to receive further orders.Also,members of Arcana should check their mail.^^ )

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon May 24, 2010 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue25/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Shiro seems puzzled by Tsukiyomi's last statement, 'If you cause her pain and suffering..... I will lock all memories of you away she will not be able to remember you.' the words float through his mind causing him to shiver, (in thought) '...... rrg..... more threats..... I'm sick of everyone always threatening me..... everyone ALWAYS threatens me with one thing or another, what do I look like? a push over?!' Shiro has a frustrated expression on his face then notices Altria finally awake. " A-Altria!!" he hugs her closely, "You fainted on me on the way back to your quarters.... you've been asleep for hours.... I was.... beginning to worry..." he seems to tremble slightly.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:27 pm

"Sh-Shiro?" Hugging him back tightly she sighs."I'm alright,really.Sorry for worrying you.I just..can't seem to remember it well.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue25/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Shiro relaxes and stops trembling he whispers"...... one day.... everything will come back to you........ and you'll be able to remember times from the past.. as well as the precious times spent with ones that were cherished most... no memory is ever truly beyond one's reach." he smiles, " I'm glad you're ok.."

(Note: shiro said this so Tsukiyomi wouldn't hear.... it's kinda like a code for future reference.)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 am

Surprised at his words she pulls away,staring at the floor quietly for a long time before finally speaking."What if I don't want to..remember?Some things are forgotten for a reason and best left alone..opening that one memory door in the hallways was a mistake.To me,life really started with that chance meeting with Yueh..the four years prior are all a blur of wondering and fighting...anything before that is in fragmented pieces and glimpsed dreams.I..don't need it..that painful looking past." Looking up she smiles,placing a hand over her heart."The most important memories of those years with niisan and the new precious memories with all of you from now that continue to grow,those I'll never forget.My heart will remember them no matter what happens in the future.With Uriko,Shin,you and everyone else in my life now I don't need that past life." Turning slightly pink she looks away,"And..I meant what I said in the hall too.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 am

Shiro blushes and smiles at Altria, "..... I meant what I said too.... you know.... before I met you, I didn't know what it was like to have friends..... or to know what it was like to have someone you care about dearly." he seems more relaxed, " It's been a long day..... I haven't slept since the lab incident. Uriko finally came around..." he yawns and has a distracted look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:06 pm

"Mm,it is pretty late.Let's head to bed and get some rest.You look pretty tired. I want to go harass Niwa tomorrow and find out what was taken from the labs.Maybe there's a way to track them.." Standing up she un-clips Tsukiyomi and places him on a stand near the bed.

~OOC:I think this mission is practically done so I'll be locking the thread later on.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Shiro fell asleep sitting on the bed, he snores very softly and sounds like he's humming something.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Turning around she stares at Shiro's sleeping form."Honestly..he must be really tired.." With a sigh she gently pulls him down so he's actually lying on the bed and pulls a blanket over him.'Erg..I feel disgusting,there's still dried blood left..need a bath now..'Grabbing her night yukata she walks into the living room,quietly closing the door behind her.Nodding to Shin and Uriko she heads for the bathroom.After taking a quick shower and feeling refreshed she walks out dressed in a night yukata and holding her shinigami uniform,droplets of water still dripping from her wet hair. "Goodnight Uriko,Shin.I'm heading to bed,it's been a long day.Tomorrow I'll go 'visit' Niwa and find out what was taken.Then,maybe we can do something.So get some rest as well." Walking back into her room and quietly closing the door she drops the clothes in her hands into a basket,smiling at Shiro's sleeping face.Yawning Altria takes the other side of the bed (it's a king size bed so there's plenty of room) and after getting under the covers quickly falls into a troubled sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 am

Uriko looks up at Shin, "........ sigh......" she seems uneasy, and stares at Altria just as she heads to her room. "......"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue33/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:00 pm

shin to his room too to rest
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:20 pm

~Mission over.Locking this thread now.~
Reward:60 exp to all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9