Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~

Go down 
+3
Hisashi Tou
Akkei Sakkaku
Altria Mizuno
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name:Intruders in Soul Society.
Goal of the event:For Intruders it’s to obtain something.For others it’s to
find out what’s going on and repel the invasion.
Specific Users: The invaders and anyone present in Soul Society.
Location:Soul Society-Rukongai:Mountains and Seireitei in general.
Mission Type: Plot Mission.
Story:
8:30 am
“Alert,Alert,Soul
Society has been invaded.Alert,Alert,Soul Society has been invaded.All officers
report for duty.I repeat,Soul Society has been invaded,all officers are to report for duty.” The call rings thought Soul Society, startling shinigami from slumber.What is going on?

Note:All shinigami have communication devices to keep in touch with each other and to receive further orders.Also,members of Arcana should check their mail.^^ )

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon May 24, 2010 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Smiling she shakes her head,"To be honest..I wouldn't mind resting and there's something important I need to do that requires me being unconscious.But..we were just under attack,department got ransacked and we..lost.At least half of officers are out on missions,who knows how many of those weird Hollows are still rampaging around.I have duties to fulfill." Standing up slowly she carefully moves towards the door to the living room."But thank you for the concern.It..means a lot to me."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Shiro's eyes follow Altria. " don't worry about the other hollows.... they've already been taken care of." he smiles slyly at Altria, but then returns to his usual relaxed look. "get some rest.... sides just watching you walk to the door shows how off balance you are." he smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:05 pm

"Well,it's not my fault the whole place is jumping.." Pulling the door open with slight difficulty she stumbles into the living room."There are still things I'm supposed to do..rest can come later.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Shiro get up and follows after Altria and doesn't continue his insistance. "As you will."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 pm

"Right.." Smiling at Uriko and Shin on the couch she continues carefully towards the front door."After all this I'm so going on vacation..and training like crazy too."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Shiro looks over at Shin and Uriko, "I'm going with Altria.... Shin? could you look after Uriko?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:49 pm

"You don't have to come,I'm just going to report to Captain.." Wrestling with the door for a moment she finally manages to get it open. '..alright..I get it Tsuki,shut up already..I can't concentrate..' With a sigh she eyes the long empty hallway and heads to the left,keeping one hand on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Shiro follows Altria anyway, "I'm coming with you.... sides..," he shows Altria his left and right wrists, each has a black bangle. "I snagged another one for my left wrist, the right is the one you gave me." he smilesat Altria. "if you need to lean on me for support I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:43 am

shin agrees..

"Sure. You can leave uriko-san to me."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:04 am

"Thank you Shiro-ku..Shiro.At least one good thing came out of all of this mess,with that bangle you're pretty much safe even from 12th division sensors..but I'd still keep away from Captains.They might not be fooled,especially general commander." Reaching doors of the main office finally she slides them open and goes in.A short woman with cold blue eyes and shortly cut black hair stands up from the desk near the door."Altria Mizuno,finally decided to report in?And who is that,I don't remember him being in our division." Staring at the woman coldly she does an impatient sign with her hand,"Not important,Brigit.I have vital intel,is the Captain there?" Moving to stand blocking the door the woman smiles coldly."Yes she is.But I'm not letting you in until there are some answers.Who's this person?Why is he staying in our division while not being a part of it?" Narrowing her eyes she straightens out,towering over Brigit."As the 4th seat I have the right to see Captain,especially for emergencies.My personal life is absolutely none of your bloody damn business.Now,get out of the bloody damn way or do you want another duel?" Paling slightly Brigit mutters something like "get you next time" and returns to her desk,pretending they are not there anymore.Pausing near the doors Altria leans close to Shiro,quietly whispering,"If she asks you anything be careful with words..our Captain can see through people amazingly well." With a push the doors open and she walks into the inner office.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 am

Shiro expression changes to something unreadable. "hm..... understood."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:30 am

Walking in Altria stops near a desk littered with stacks of documents and files.A young looking woman looks up from an important document in her hands. With deep orange hair cut into a short bob,her emerald green sparkling eyes stand out even more.Dressed in the Onmitsukidō uniform with long sleeved captains haori on top,tied in place with an orange sash,medium length zanpakuto with emerald and orange hilt,her whole presence commands authority."Altria,you have come to report?" Her soft voice echoes around the room,with a dangerous undertone to it."Yes,Captain." Nodding she sits back in her chair."Proceed then.Your group were the only one's at the scene after all.And you can sit down,no need to stand." With a wave she indicates the two chairs.Sitting down gratefully Altria thinks carefully of what to say so nothing gives away Shiro.Omitting a few details that concern him she relates what happened otherwise accurately."..and before leaving Akkei left this,I think it's like a calling card." Out of a pocket she pulls out the magician tarot card,placing it on the desk. Standing up Captain takes the card,looking it over.Dropping it on the desk she moves to stand near the open window."Seireitei suffered a horrible blow today.We lost!Lost in our own home!This is unforgivable,we have gotten lax.I'm ashamed for our division and for Onmitsukidō,who are supposed to guard and patrol." With a fierce fire in her eyes she grips the windowsill,it starts cracking under pressure. Looking down on the ground Altria clenches her hands together,Captains words echoing her own feelings.
Letting go of the windowsill she notices the girls upset expression.With a sigh she walks over to her,placing a hand gently on her shoulder."I'm sorry.This is not your fault,we are all responsible.You did your job exceptionally well,backup was supposed to arrive."
Nodding she asks,"What do we do next?" "The department will have to work and find out what was taken.We will have to work on rebuilding destroyed structures.Our division will have the hardest job.The fact that they attacked at this time,when counting myself only four captains were present and half the forces are out on missions,this means we have a spy in our midst.And snakes must be caught and exterminated!" Altria shivers slightly at the cold menace in those words,hoping the assignment wont be given to her.
Having been acting like he wasn't there the whole time she now turns to look Shiro in the eyes.Suddenly,she's standing right in front of him.Lightning quick she grasps one of his hands in an iron grip,stretching it out.Seeing the black bangle her eyes narrow.Letting go of his hand she locks gazes again."You,what are you doing in my division,Arrancar?Altria,explain yourself as well,you do know this is treason,punishable by death!"

Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Shiro remains surprisingly calm, and lowers his reiatsu level to show submition to the 2nd division captain. He returns the Captains cold stare with a softer more submisive one and takes a deep breath, ".......... my name is Shiro Asaka............ former #7 espada..." He pauses and continues, "I know the shinigami don't trust the arrancar.. but I ask you, to hear me and what I have to say, then judge me as you see fit." he unclips Okamaru from his side and places it on the Captain's desk. "I am unarmed," his gaze is steady and relaxed," I am at the mercy of your blade if you choose, I won't stop you." Shiro relaxes completely, then explains from the time when he first encountered Altria and had their duel. He explains how he continued to help Altria with her missions dispite other shinigami's mistrust towards him, and he explains in even more detail about the hiddin lab in the mountainous area of rukongai as well as the event that had just occured here in the seireitie. " ... Altria is my friend, because of her I've come to understand and respect the shinigami," Shiro looks down and drops his gaze from the Captain's, a tear rolls down the side of his face though his expression doesn't change. "It's because of her...... because of Altria, that I wish to fight alongside the shinigami as an ally, against the Arcana and the Espada." he looks up again to gaze directly at the Captain, another tear rolls down his face, "She's saved my life numorous times, and I deeply respect Altria for that........ and I'll gladly die defending her and the seireitei!!!" a blazing fire of determination can be seen in Shiro's eyes.

(Note: Shiro is very strong willed, and is always sincere when it comes to doing what he belives to be right. even if it means going into life or death situations)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Wiping her eyes she gets up with a clatter and moves to stand with Shiro,grasping his arm reassuringly. "Taichou-..sama..Shiro has helped and saved me many times as well,if he wasn't there during that first meeting with Arcana Mikiru it would have ended badly.I will not allow him to get hurt in my own home!"
Looking at the two of them thoughtfully she shakes her head and moves to
sit back in her chair."Arrancar,especially Espada, and a shinigami
working together,that is practically unheard off!But not impossible.."

She utters a soft chuckle,"You seem to have a knack for making allies out of enemies,Altria."
Staring at the floor she mumbles something incomprehensible. With a serious look she looks the two of them over again before sighing."Because this is Altria,I will tolerate your presence here Shiro Asaka.Consider yourself a trial member of 2nd division,however you being an Arrancar must remain secret.A few of the Captains may share my sentiment but the others,the General Commander especially,will not.If you are caught not only will you be either executed or taken to 12th but Altria also will be accused of treason,the punishment for which is death by the Sōkyoku.Even Yueh's name will not save her.However,that is the worst case scenario.If you don't use your powers near other shinigami it should be fine.I'll take precautions as well." Leaning forward she motions at his zanpakuto."You may take this back now and go." Weak with relief she smiles gratefully and bows."Thank you very much for understanding,Taichou-sama."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Shiro bows his head respectfully to Taichou, "thank you for understanding.... Captain." he accepts his sword back and reclips it to his side. He looks at Altria and smiles slightly, "um... Altria? you're cutting the circulation off in my arm." ^^
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:20 pm

"Ah?I'm sorry.." Letting go quickly Altria turns slightly pink. Chuckling in amusement the captain picks the paper on her desk again."You know,I've never heard you call anyone sama before,not even Yueh..It's lucky that you two didn't meet sooner,things might have turned differently.Now shoo,I have a ton of paper work to go through after the damn invasion.You should go rest,you're barely standing,so sick leave for a few days.But after that double training!" Nodding she bows politely again,"Yes Captain..and thank you,for everything." Turning around she walks out the doors,through the reception area and into the hall.Leaning on the wall she lets out a deep breath."Well,that went much better then I expected..thankfully."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am

Shiro follow Altria out of the room and Stares at Altria, "........ your captain is scary." he lets out a deep sigh of relief. " but....... I ment everything I said... and I'm sticking to it.... any way lets get back to the barracks, you look like you're about to fall over." ^^ he smiles at Altria.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 am

"Yes,she certainly can be scary and strict but she's also a wonderful and understanding person.Back when Yueh-niisan brought me here she became like a big sister to me.Helped to train and develop abilities,always watching out for me.." Thinking over Shiro's words she clenches one hand unconsciously.Looking at him seriously she places a hand on his shoulder,"Shiro..I..that is..we both changed each others life's..You are," taking a deep breath she quickly rushes through the words,"..averypreciousandimportantpersontomenow."Turning slightly pink she stares at the floor before continuing."Whatever the reason might be,I don't want to see you die..understand?You're too reckless too often..how many times already have you been seriously injured?One day..it might not be enough,Uriko's healing and potions..or my shikai's abilities..it might be too late." Altria looks up at him,deep sadness and pain reflecting in her eyes."It's painful Shiro,losing someone your heart is tied too..seeing but not being able to do anything at all..nothing in the worlds can compare to that pain.It leaves a ragged burning wound no amount of time can heal..I cannot lose you!" Turning around abruptly she starts down the hall,heading back to her quarters.'Maybe,I've said too much..opened too far..but,I wish for him to understand.' There's a soft comforting pull from Tsukiyomi and she stumbles slightly with a short gasp,leaning on the wall for support."Wait Tsuki,what are yo--" The pull intensifies and her vision explodes in white before going black.Altria slides down the wall to the floor unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Shiro has a stunned expression on his face, many questions he once had before were all suddenly answered by Altria's last statement. He has a thoughtful expression and notices Altria slumping against the wall. "! A-Altria??" he quickly goes over to her and catches her before she slides to the floor, he gathers her up into his arms and starts carrying her back to her quarters. Shiro continues down the hall and lets out a sigh before whispering something like,'....i wasn't the only one..... who felt this way....' he glances at Altria quickly wondering why she suddenly fainted as he continues down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Murmuring something incomprehensible softly she flinches at something before shivering.Her body temperature seems to drop a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Shiro looks at Altria with a somewhat alarmed expression and hurries to her quarters.

(a few hours later)

Shiro sits down on the couch opposite from Shin and Uriko, he appears to be lost in thought. "wheh...... It's been a few hours since we've got back..... and she's still out cold....." he lets out a sigh that sounds slightly distressed.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:18 pm

~In Altria's room.~
With quiet steady breathing her chest rises and falls in sleep.Wind blows away the clouds, revealing the full moon and through the open window a moonlight beam falls on to the bed,bathing it in silver light.Her reiatsu seems to react to it,rising rapidly as if in answer.Tsukiyomi,still strapped on her hip,seems to vibrate slightly and tendrils of spirit energy rise from him.Silvery wisps gather together until a form of a man is sitting on her bed.Dressed in white and blue robes,with long silver hair and pale skin,his right eye is golden while his left is silver.Big breathtaking silver wings are faintly glowing on his back.Leaning over her he gently runs a hand down her face,brushing her lips with his thumb."Kichoo.." Note:"Kichoo" means precious or beloved.

Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Uriko stirs awakens slowly, she looks around in confusion and realizes she'd fallen asleep on Shin. "!! oh!" she sits up quickly and looks around the room, "are we.......... back home??" she turns to look at Shiro who's sitting on the couch across from them, then turns to shin. "what happened? .......... w-where is Oneesan?" Uriko seems confused and somewhat lost.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:57 pm

~In Altria's Room~
Gathering reiatsu around his hand he places it on her forehead,whispering quiet words."Mmm.." frowning she stirs but doesn't wake.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Shiro stares at Uriko with a blank look, then begins to doze off himself. "........."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next