Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~

Go down 
+3
Hisashi Tou
Akkei Sakkaku
Altria Mizuno
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name:Intruders in Soul Society.
Goal of the event:For Intruders it’s to obtain something.For others it’s to
find out what’s going on and repel the invasion.
Specific Users: The invaders and anyone present in Soul Society.
Location:Soul Society-Rukongai:Mountains and Seireitei in general.
Mission Type: Plot Mission.
Story:
8:30 am
“Alert,Alert,Soul
Society has been invaded.Alert,Alert,Soul Society has been invaded.All officers
report for duty.I repeat,Soul Society has been invaded,all officers are to report for duty.” The call rings thought Soul Society, startling shinigami from slumber.What is going on?

Note:All shinigami have communication devices to keep in touch with each other and to receive further orders.Also,members of Arcana should check their mail.^^ )

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon May 24, 2010 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Putting both hands in front she concentrates energy into them,"Bakudo #39 -Enkosen." A shield of condensed reiatsu appears in front of her,protecting from damage.'I hope others are alright,he deflected one orb right at Shiro..last time that move..no,he'll be fine.'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Shiro is on the ground bleeding heavily from his shoulder. "erg.... d-damn it..." He staggers to his feet, his regeneration ability kicks in and heals the wound. "jerk......" Shiro picks up Okamaru and the sends a black fireball towards Mikiru. The colored part of Shiro's eyes turn a more blood-red color. (in thought) ' erg...... I..... can't....... let....... this....' Shiro turns and faces Altria, "Al-Altria........ I'm ........ losing .......... this fight...... I can't keep this up....." His eyes change to a rich blood-red color, and seems to be somewhat tranced.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue67/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Mikiru Flash-steps out of the way of the fireball, then switches to sonido. He throws his scythe at shin and it stabs him through his chest and sticks out his back. Mikiru sonidos to Shin and pulls out his scythe and flash-steps a little ways away. "Death is not to be feared, but embraced. Make peace with yourself now, and enter the void." blood drips from Tatsutahime, which glows a pale red color.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:33 pm

"Those are foolish,idiotic words.And no one is dying here..Shiro,please hold on a bit longer.You're a strong,willful person so don't give in so easily.." Dispelling the shield she starts twirling her zanpakuto by the chain."Fight to survive,destroy to protect,kill to live.Shout in defiance and show the hell,Tsukiyomi." Spirit energy gathers around her shoulders and hands in silver tendrils as zanpakuto changes shape and color to black.Feeling the restored spirit energy she grips the hilt and flash steps towards Shin.Pointing the blade at his chest the words are quickly whispered,"Fukkatsu Shiro,Mikazuki." A silver glows surrounds his wounds as they quickly disappear. Deciding her own injuries were not serious enough to waste a healing on she moves so that both Mikiru and Shiro are in her line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Watching the proceedings leaning on the wall near the melted hole Akkei yawns in boredom."Hmph,just like I said..outnumbered.And that's just Mikiru-chan fighting and not Hisashi-kun or me.This is no fun at all,he always hogs all the action." With a resigned sigh she pulls out the machine/organic device and absentmindedly twirls it in her fingers,making it reappear and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:57 pm

shin's eyes got blank as he also spit blood when he got stabbed by mikiru...he goes unconscious. He's wounds got healed by Altria's shikai but it didn't made him to gain consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:02 am

hisashi is just watching mikiru fights as he laughs at akkei's commentary.

"We can't help it, he's more suited to that kind of stuff."

referring to shin who got stabbed but healed later on...

"I thought mikiru got one already..." he laughs...
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:21 am

"Suppose so,that's why he got The Death rank after all.Though I enjoy a good battle too,it's always interesting studying your opponent.Shinigami have such interesting techniques while fellow Arrancar help with my research." Watching Shin's healed wounds with interest her gaze flickers to Altria's black zanpakuto."Hm,seems her shikai can heal.That's a handy ability,I wish Sagishi could do that." Patting her sword she smiles in amusement,"Sorry,no need to grumble.Your abilities are much better then healing."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Uriko flash-steps out of the hallway with her sword drawn, she points her fingure at Mikiru and shouts: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Randonini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo#9 -Geki!!" red light engulfs Mikiru and paralyzes him in place. She flash-staeps over to Shin and examines the area where Mikiru's scythe impaled him. Uriko pulls out a viale with a light blue liquid inside and uncorks it. She pours a few drops into Shin's mouth and re-corks the bottle. (the medicine uriko just used is a strong healing elixer that mends any inturnal injuries quickly) She goes over to Shiro and looks at his changing eyes with worry and senses a more hostile pressence coming from him. "!" (in thought) 'He seems more hollow-like...... maybe....' Uriko pulls out a few small circular objects and offers them to Shiro. "here...... they're condenced reiatsu tablets...... I made these in case of an emergency............... but...... i think you need them more.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Shiro looks up at Uriko and accepts the tablets, he looks at them with a questioning expression then closes his eyes and eats them quickly. He feels a serge of energy flow through him giving him renewed strength. (in thought) 'haaaaaaaaaaah......... I can feel my senses returning.........' He opens his eyes as they return to their normal purplish-red color. "...........phew............ Many thanks Uriko.........." he smiles slightly then sonidos to stand by Altria, raising his sword at Mikiru.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Uriko turns to face Mikiru and raises her sword at him. "Mikiru!! Why are you doing this?! Why are you attacking the Seireitai?!" She stares at him with a unsettleing gaze.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue67/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Mikiru stares back at Uriko, his gaze remains unchanged. ".......... I serve the Arcana.......... I do not care for you Shinigami." He's voice is cold and emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Tears begin to roll down Uriko's cheeks, "M-Mikiru..... YOU WERE MY FRIEND! How could you betray us?!" her face is pained and lowers Tsukiryu. "What happened to you?!" Uriko is overwhelmed with grief as memories from long ago flow into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Mikiru cocks his head to one side and smiles slyly, he breaks the Geki spell with ease and rests his bloody scythe on his shoulder. "Heh heh heh...... You? Friend? Betrayal? I know not of what you speak." His voice has a mocking tone to it, "And what happened to me you ask?" He lowers Tatsutahime and points the blood stained blade towards Uriko, " It's because of you..... you shinigami, that created this monster I have become." His smile fades and is replaced with an ice cold glare. "You shinigami...... claim to help the tortured souls of this world.... but," he rolls up the sleeve on his left arm which is covered in blood. Horrific black markings run up his arm. "It's because of you..... and you're experiments....... that caused this eternity of living hell!!" (the black markings on mikiru's arms are a testiment of the pain and suffering he endured during his time in the labs.) his gaze becomes icy and full of hatred.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Uriko's eyes widen with shock at Mikiru's words, tears continue to streak down her face. 'it's because of you shinigami.... that created this monster I have become' his words echo threw her mind. she tries to denie the meaning of his words but is unable to. "..................."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Suppressing emotion threatening to spill over she tightens grip on the zanpakuto until her knuckles go white. "So you're blindly striking out at anyone instead of finding the truly responsible.The only ones involved were from Department of Research and Development,you can't put blame on shinigami who knew nothing of this...Claim," a bitter smile appears on her face,"shinigami never claim anything.We just do our damn job the best we can trying to get over losing precious people.But,you know that.Or at least used too,being a shinigami yourself.Nothing can change that."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Mikiru's gaze moves to Altria, a cold smile appears on his face. "heh heh...... so ignorant... You know nothing....." He raises his scythe into the air, and three shadow copies appear. "Sorry.... but to me...... all you shinigami are corrupt, using other souls for your experiments.... You may not have been responsible for what happened to me or the others.... But you're all just as guilty for letting it happen in the first place!!" The three shadow copies go off in different directions. "I'll enjoy watching you writhe in agony as your life slowly drains away." Mikiru then rushes at Uriko scythe poised to strike.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Tears rush down Uriko's face, she looks up to see Mikiru rushing towards her and blocks his scythe at the last second. "......Mikiru-kun.........." her voice is tainted with sadness as she looks into Mikiru's hate filled eyes, "I.... never knew about any of this...... I never thought that all this time you were somewhere else..... I always waited....... hoping you'd return one day.... but now..." She blinks away her tears and stares squarely at Mikiru, and swats him away. "now that I see you......." Uriko points her blade at Mikiru, the long white tassel wraps around left arm, she murmurs, "i just want your pain..... and suffering to end..... I'm sorry..." her blade begins to glow in bright pale blue light.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Mikiru sheilds his eyes from the blinding light, "uhg!" he slashes Tatsutahime and creates a shadowy mist around himself. "th-that light..... erg..." (the shadowy mist dims the light around mikiru)
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Uriko stares at her blade in surprise, and gasps at the sudden surge of energy flooding from her blade. "Tsu-Tsukiryu?!" a pale blue almost silver-looking shape seems to emanate from the blade, the shape slithers around Uriko until it partially materializes into a six winged serpentine dragon. Uriko looks up at the dragon then to her blade realizing it's still in her hands. "!! Tsu-Tsukiryu?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Shiro stares awestruck at the silver dragon emanating from Uriko's blade. "Is.... Is that?? A zanpaku-to spirit???" He can't help but marvel at the dragon's gleaming scales. "They look..... almost like diamonds...."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Uriko hears Tsukiryu's comforting voice echo in her mind, 'do not be afraid.... strike now and you will prevail... hesitate and you will fail....' She looks up at Mikiru, a burning fire reflects in her eyes. "Mikiru........ I'm sorry...." she raises her blade and the dragon coils back. ".... TSUKIRYU!!!!!" she swings her blade forward, the dragon lunges forward like a snake it flies towards Mikiru and transforms into a wave of blue fire. It slams into Mikiru knocking him back before freezing him in a glacier of solid ice. *pant, pant* " phew...... ........ Tsukiryu.........." She looks up to see mikiru frozen in ice before collapsing to the ground. "......"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Mikiru's eyes widen as the wave of blue fire sails towards him, he attempts to block the blast but is knocked backward before being trapped inside a glacier of solid ice. "..........." (he's frozen in a blocking pose, somehow the back blade of his scythe broke off and got embedded in his chest)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:50 pm

O.O Shiro runs over to Uriko and nudges her shoulder, "Hey.... come one! wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:50 pm

uriko doesn't respond and is to exhausted to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next