Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~

Go down 
+3
Hisashi Tou
Akkei Sakkaku
Altria Mizuno
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue7/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty
PostSubject: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Event Name:Intruders in Soul Society.
Goal of the event:For Intruders it’s to obtain something.For others it’s to
find out what’s going on and repel the invasion.
Specific Users: The invaders and anyone present in Soul Society.
Location:Soul Society-Rukongai:Mountains and Seireitei in general.
Mission Type: Plot Mission.
Story:
8:30 am
“Alert,Alert,Soul
Society has been invaded.Alert,Alert,Soul Society has been invaded.All officers
report for duty.I repeat,Soul Society has been invaded,all officers are to report for duty.” The call rings thought Soul Society, startling shinigami from slumber.What is going on?

Note:All shinigami have communication devices to keep in touch with each other and to receive further orders.Also,members of Arcana should check their mail.^^ )

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon May 24, 2010 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue55/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:23 pm

~ 15 minutes ago,8:15 am.~

A black line appears in the waking sky around five different points of Soul Society Rukongai districts,widening into an open mouth of a garganta.From each one three hulking figures of Fura emerge.On top of each Fura rides a Hollow.(Gidro)One stands on four legs graced with claws and has three heads supported by long necks.(Hebi)Another has human-ish figure except instead of legs he’s supported by a tail,much like a snake.His mask has short,curved horns.(Zurui)The last one is the closest to looking human,only from his forearms jut out spikes.(OOC:At each of the five points the group is the same,even their appearance.)

~At one of the points in Rukongai.~

Looking around with interest Akkei cringes as there’s a buzzing sound in her ear,”Magician,can you hear me?Have you arrived?” “Yes,We’re proceeding with the plan.” “Confirmed.” Adjusting her hat and shivering slightly as cold morning wind ruffles her clothes she pulls out a map. Studying it for a few moments she nods in satisfaction, having memorized the route needed to be taken,and turns to look sternly at the Hollows.”Alright,I know I repeated this before but since I’m here might as well say it again.Cause as much damage and mayhem as possible. Attract attention and keep it,understand?” Jumping up and down Zurui laughs with glee,”Yes,yes,yes.Let’s let’s let’s get started already.I wanna,wanna,wanna kill some shinigami already.” Shaking her head and muttering something about a failed try she adjusted her hat again preventing it from being blown away by a gust of wind.”Don’t get involved until you have to.Let Fura and Menos handle it otherwise.” With a burst of sonido she was gone before they could utter a word of complain.

~

At all five points each Fura opens its maw and begins spewing Menos Grande.

~OCC:Forgot to add this,each member of Arcana was given a comunication device,much like what shinigami have.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue7/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:47 pm

~Present time once more,8:30 am.~

Jumping up at the sound of alert her legs tangle in the sheets bringing her down with a thud.’Ugh..that hurt.What in bloody Hueco Mundo is going on?’ Pushing herself into a sitting position she rubs her eyes.There’s a knocking on the front door so sudden and urgently loud she jumps up again, forgetting to get her legs free. Landing on the floor with another thud she curses whoever it is at the door. Untangling her legs Altria gets up and goes to open the door, a messenger shinigami standing on the doorstep. “Altria
Mizuno?”
“Yes?” “And Uriko Katsura is living here also?” Eying him wearily she
replies,“Yes?” “You are both to report to battle.Soul Society has been invaded.There was a breach at five points around the Rukongai,Menos are now rampaging around.Officers are being dispatched as we speak,you are to report to one of those points,in the Mountains area of Rukongai.Find out the the source of the Menos and destroy it along with any intruders.You have permission to use any means necessary. Make sure to take a communicator. That is all.” With a bow the messenger is gone.White faced she closes the door quietly.Knocking on Uriko’s door she shouts,”Hey,Uriko!Wake up!We’re called to fight!” Rushing to her own room she begins quickly dressing.’Damn it,why now?Most of the Captains are away on missions,not to mention seated officers.This is just bloody great..and I wanted to sneak into 12th today..just great.’
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue80/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 pm

from one of the points.

hisashi looks around, got annoyed...

"Such ruckus, are they like this everyday.."

he walks on his way to his mission
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue33/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:56 pm

somewhere...

shin, leading five other shinigamis..

"Guys, let's go there...we must soon repel this invasion."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue55/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:27 am

Suppressing her reiatsu so it appears nonexistent she quickly jumps from rooftop to rooftop in bursts of sonido.'Wow,this place's like a maze or something.If it wasn't for the map I'd get lost for sure.How do they manage to get around..did anyone get lost forever?' Suppressing a laugh at the image those words produced in her mind she almost runs into a wall.Skidding to a halt she breathes a sigh of relief,"That was close." Craning her neck she looks up to see how high the wall reaches,letting out a low whistle."My,that's impressive.So this is what separates shinigami from normal souls,huh.Good thing I came prepared." Out of a pocket she pulls out a small silver vial with clear liquid inside.Pointing it at the wall she sprays the liquid onto it in a vaguely human shape.It connects with a hiss,green bubbles form and that section of the wall dissolves into nothing."What have you done?" Taking the time to hide the vial back into a pocket she slowly turns around to see a shinigami pointing his sword in her direction."Why,I'm so glad you asked.It's a special formula I've development.Activated upon coming into contact with reishi it will deconstruct it into smallest possible particles,invisible to the naked eye.Since that wall was made of reishi like everything here is,it went poof." Taking a step closer she smiled at him,"My,you're certainly a pretty little one."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue25/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 am

~at 2nd division barracks~

Shiro wakes with a start and senses the presence of multiple hollows.
(in thought) 'awww, the hell?! Can't i sleep in peace?!? grr..... ga' damn it.'

Shiro changes into his shinigami outfit and storms out of his room to the living room. he picks up Okamaru and clips him to his side.
"ALTRIA?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???" (he's really grumpy since he didn't get any sleep.)
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue67/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 am

~in the Seiretai~

Mikiru appears out of no where and comes up behind akkei, there's a malevolent glow in his shadowed eyes. "Miss Akkei.... don't waste your time on small fry..... let's go..." mikiru pulls out his scythe, it glows pale blue.
(Note: Mikiru doesn't look much like a shinigami, his out fit is torn up in a lot of places and has patches in many areas.)
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:35 pm

~Somwhere in Seireitei.~
Glancing at Mikiru over the shoulder and pretending to pout the amusement in her eyes gives it away,"That's no fun.I wanted to play with the pretty little thing." Evidently that was the last straw for the shinigami,glaring at them both furiously he lifts his sword up,pointing it at the sky."Insolent Hollows,you shall pay for your insults!Now Pierce,Kinoya-.." Moving in a blur she unsheathes Sagishi,thrusting it through the mans chest up to the hilt before he can finish.Blood blooms on his lips,the unchanged zanpakuto dropping to the ground with a clatter.Smiling sweetly she leans close,running the free hand over his face."Sorry,but if you went into shikai it would attract attention and we can't have that.Such a shame,you're quite a cute little one." Still smiling she twists the blade before pulling it out with a wet sound.The shinigami crumples to the ground dead.Wiping the blade on his clothes she swings it a few times before sheathing.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue67/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Mikiru's amber eyes glint with a malevolent look. He turns to see another shinigami coming towards him and akkei. He swings Tatsutahime with such speed it looks like a blur, the shinigami falls to the ground. a deep cut across his abdomen.

"hee hee hee..... Tatsutahime smiles..." (mikiru smiles a somewhat disturbingly)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 pm

~2nd division barracks,Altria's quarters.~
Jumping on one leg she manages to put on the tabi before toppling over."Grah..damn it." Rubbing her elbow she sits up and finishes dressing.Grabbing Tsukiyomi from its stand and strapping him on she jumps up in surprise at Shiro's shout."Hey,you don't to yell." Rubbing her eyes and yawning she walks through the living room and into the kitchen."Apparently we're being invaded by Hollows from five different points and there are now Menos rampaging around.Me and Uriko are to go Mountains area of Rukongai where one of the points is and find out what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue25/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Shiro has already left and is heading towards where mikiru and akkei are.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:35 pm

~Somwhere in Seireitei.~
Picking up a familiar signature heading towards them she puts a hand to her ear,pressing a small button on the communicator."Zurui #4,can you hear me?" There's silence for a few moments before a voice comes through the static."Yes,yes,yes,no interrupting!" Her fingers twitch in annoyance,"Listen here,I want your group to intercept the Arrancar signature heading my way,got it?" "But,but.." Lowering her voice she threateningly whispers in a chillingly freezing voice,"I.Said.Got.It?!" There's a sharp intake of breath from the other line before Zurui #4 replies in a shaking voice,"Yes m'am!" "Good,remember this is your last chance to be redeemed or it's back to the tanks for you." Clicking the transmission off Akkei pulls out the map again.Looking it over she traces lines over it in the air with her fingers."Let's see,we're here..they are here..and his heading this way..yes,it should work." Nodding in satisfaction she hides the map away and moves to inspect the hole in the wall.The edges have stopped bubbling and now look melted."So Mikiru,shall we go?Zurui #4 will intercept the little one heading our way.It's a shame,I'd love to play with him.But,mission must come first." Uttering a sigh she ducks through the hole and heads forward,making sure to keep reiatsu hidden and avoid shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:55 pm

~2nd division barracks.~
Grabbing a muffin from the kitchen counter she walks back into living room to find Shiro already gone."Sheesh,he could at least wait.Better catch up before he gets himself half killed." She knocks on Uriko's door again,"Hey,sleepy head! I'm going on ahead,that fool is already gone." Dashing out the front door she flash steps towards Shiros reiatsu,finishing off the muffin on the way.

~With Shiro.~
There's rumbling sound coming closer and closer,like a stampede.Cracks appear on the walls of a tall building ahead of Shiro,with a loud boom it explodes into a shower of debris and white dust.A hulking form is barely visible through the haze.Once the dust settles Fura is revealed to be standing on the road with an impish looking Hollow jumping up and down on its back.
Laughing with glee Zurui pats Fura and gives a short command before jumping down."Hey,hey,hey there!I'm called Zu-ru-i. Wanna, wanna, wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue33/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 pm

arriving at where shiro is, shin saw zurui. he pointed his finger on the ground zurui is landing getting zurui's attention

"Hadou #4 - Byakurai"

"Fight me instead, arrancar.."

the other five shinigamis uses sokatsui causing damage to fura..
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue80/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:15 pm

on the other points..

"now now now, where am i?"

he's looking for his map, but it got lost...

"wth! damn it. i think i should go ask someone..."

he grab one shinigami and asked him where the labaratory is but it refused to answer which cuz hisashi to throws him to wall..

"Damn useless crap! I'll just continue to walk until i get to go there.."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 pm

~With Shiro and Shin~
Roaring in pain Fura takes a few staggering steps back that shake the street.Roaring again it opens its mouth wide and begins spewing Menos Grande.In a few moments there are at least twelve of the tall,mindless Hollows with more appearing.Doing a back flip in the air Zurui#4 avoids the lightning shot,landing on the different spot.Giggling he jumps from one leg onto the other,"My,my,my.You've gotten him mad,mad,mad.That wasn't very wise."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Shiro glares angrily at Zurui. "I don't have time to play with peons like you. Outta the way." Shiro draws okamaru, " You're going to regret ever coming here! Now...... Watch.... And be......... very..... afraid!!!" Shiro's face twists into a devilish grin, and points his sword at Zurui. "Show 'em what real fire is! Fenikkusu!"

Shiro becomes effused with the power of fire. His hollow mask changes into a phoenix skull that sits on top of his head. he sprouts wings made completely of fire. (black and blue) he has a tail that's made of black and blue flames, and has clawed talons of a bird. (the lower half of his body is more bird-like)

The temperature around shiro raises to a unbarable level, but he notices shin and makes it so the heat wave only effects zurui and his party. He gives shin a sideways glance. "Hey, don't worry about getting burned Shin. It'll only effect them." Shiro smiles back at Zururi and raises the temperature a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 pm

~With Altria.~
Something collides into her mid step,she goes flying into the wall.Slightly dazed she pushes herself up and looks around."What the..no one's here." There's a rush of air behind her and she instinctively draws her sword,blocking a strike from sharp looking claws."Hello there,I'm Hebi#3.You look particularly tassty."

~With Shiro~
Cocking his head to the side Zurui#4 watches the Arrancars change with interest."My,my,my.This is getting fun,fun,fun." Grasping a curved spike on each arm he pulls them out clean,wielding them like swords.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Shiro spreads his wings to their fullest and stands firm. "well then..... COME AT ME!!!!" the temperature continues to rise, some of the menos are starting to melt. (in thought) 'he's a fool if he rushes at me.'
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Left_bar_bleue50/100Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 pm

~with altria~

Uriko appears behind the intruder, Tsukiryu in hand. Her normally gental look turns serious and protective, and she displays a fighting style no one has seen from her before. She becomes a blur for a moment then makes a defensive stance in front of altria. "I don't care who you are! You shouldn't just barge in uninvited!" (uriko is still in her night-kimono.) (many deep slashes appear all over Hebi, esspecially in his abdomen.)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:59 pm

~With Altria.~
Hebi has a surprised look on his face before collapsing."Oh,wow Uriko.That was amazing.Thanks a lot.Let's go catch up with Shiro." Focusing on his reiatsu she flash steps ahead.

~With Shiro.~
Glancingat the melting and disintegrating menos Zurui#4 giggles,"Heh
heh,puddles..black,black,black puddles."
Hurling both swords at
Shiro he immediately grows two more.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Shiro folds his wings in front of himself creating a sheild of flames. The swords are insinerated on contact with his wings. "Heh.... you'll ahve to better than that. but...... you're wasting my time." Shiro raises a wall of fire and sends it at zurui, then flaps his wings and takes flight. He grabs shin and then zooms off into the sky, blue embers leave a trail behind them and it disappears as quickly as it appears.
"That'll keep them busy for a bit...... Hey shin?! how's the view?!" shiro has a teasing note in his voice. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 pm

"Awesome!"

he laughs then looks back at the trail, then sees the other shinigamis...

shinigamis: "What?!! I thought he's a shinigami but now he's flying with shin-san...he's not a shinigami..."

shin was alarmed..

"Oh crap! Shiro! they know you're not a shinigami...let's leave this place quickly."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 pm

~With Altria.~
Moving swiftly atop the rooftops something strange on the ground catches her attention.A shadow overlapping her own and growing in size.Skidding to a halt and whirling around she raises her zanpakuto just in time to block sharp looking claws from tearing into her back.Face to face with a familiar mask her eyes widen,"You?!How..Uriko just.." "Killed me?She did but that wasn't this me,see I am Hebi also but #4 not three." Shoving him back she takes a leaping jump backwards."So,there are more then just one of you?" He inclines his head slightly,"Thatsss right.Of three of us each has five copiesss that are linked with each other.Now,I believe I was about to eat you." He lunges forward.Blocking the claws again her eyes widen in surprise when his tail elongating flickers forward lightning fast and wraps around her tightly,trapping her hands at her sides.Struggling wildly for some reason her body starts feeling incredibly heavy.Noticing realization dawning in her eyes Hebi laughs triumphantly."That's right.I can suck out spirit energy on contact.Now,why don't we have some fun?" Opening his mouth wide he leans close and takes a bite into her shoulder. Feeling searing pain she can't stop the scream ripping out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~   Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic in Soul Society.~Plot Mission 3.~
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next