Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Plot Discussion.~

Go down 
+2
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Plot Discussion.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Plot Discussion.~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:14 am

~So far there has really not been any plot and we could use some,fighting Hollows endlessly gets annoying quickly.So let's brainstorm some ideas.^^ ~
~Ideas~
Other divisions could also have specialties,like tactical combat,kidou,shunpo and so on.
I think there should be a few opposing forces.Espada could be against shinigami but they need some kind of purpose.
Also,how about another group of Arrancars..they could have ranks based on the Major Arcana of the Tarot.There are 22 cards total and they are:
Spoiler:
The Hanged Man/Traitor could be a spy either within the Arcana or for them.So they all would have roles/powers associated with their rank/card.This organization,The Arcana, could be just forming and still looking for members.But they are against both the Espada and the shinigami.They would also need goals.
~We could have special plot missions threads that would move the story along for each side,ordinary mission threads with a simple set objective to accomplish that could also tie into the main story,location threads where anyone could just come and rp..actually the gardens and bath house are an example of this..let's see,what else?
~Another thing is,we have empty Captain and VC slots...until characters rise high enough to reach those positions what should we do?Create NPC's to fill the spots until then?
~There could also be a group of shinigami defecting from SS..but what are their motives?

~Any ideas and thought about the plot are welcome.Let's create the story together.^^

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Plot Discussion.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 am

Sounds good. we already know some plot events due to the 'resent events' posting in our profiles. ^^ some how we should try to incorporate everyone's back stories into the plot to make this more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Plot Discussion.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 pm

~Yeah and it's easy since there are a few people around...
~I having major imagination failure this week XD ..can't come up with any motives or goals for the different groups.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Plot Discussion.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:38 pm

lol i know what that's like, just the other day i was having problems drawing uriko's charater. XD
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:48 pm

XD I wish I could draw my two characters but I have a very clear picture of what they look like.^^
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:58 pm

thats good
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Plot Discussion.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:27 pm

(I pretty much realize to change my text colors as well)

I didn't actually know we can have vizards playable in this rp xp ( I want to be one xp or at least make a character of some sort)

Are we allowed to make more than two characters...I really like the idea of the Major Arcana so pretty much I would actually one to develop a character out of that in its certain aspect.

Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:04 am

~You don't have to change color here,I just like posting in purplish colors.^^ Though I do it in the rp so people know when it's another character speaking or OCC.
~Right now,Vizard are a rank(that thing you get under your name,like shinigami) and you have to to be rewarded with it and pretty powerful,past captain level. But as a playable race I believe we only have shinigami and hollow/arrancar.I'd like to have Quincies and spiritually powerful humans added at some time but not so sure about Vizards..they're pretty powerful.Maybe you could become one after being a shinigami?
~Yes you can have more then two characters,just make another account for that character.I'm glad you like the Arcana idea ^^ I'll be sure to make a thread explaining their ranks and responsibilities in the evening today.Let's see if we can develop a goal for them.I think I'll make an Arcana character as well.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Plot Discussion.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:20 am

Cool. I'll try to finish up two characters as well before the weekend ends xp I'll make one arrancar and one arcana...i'll try to wait for the motives and stuff regarding the arcana so i can somehow mixed his backstory to it.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:05 am

~Ah..but I still have no idea for their motives..the only thing I know for sure is that they dislike shinigami and the Espada..but goals and such?No idea,I was hoping we could all come up with something,just a picture that could be developed further during the actual rp and missions...I'll put up the ranks with card names,in tarot each card has a special meaning so I though each Arcana's power/responsibility and maybe personality could be tied to the meaning behind the card.. ^^
~Question:Should The Arcana have uniforms or some badge,sign,color code that would put them apart?
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 pm

how about a combination of black and white...i don't mean gray but how about there uniform colors would be colored of white and parts of black or vice versa (i feel somehow stupid for incidentally making them dalmatians, i hope i didn't)...it would be really cool if they had jewelries on like piercings, rings, necklace, bracelettes whatever xp
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:52 pm

I think I've got a just the thing in those colors.Here are some pictures,we could have slightly different version for variety,so each member of Arcana would pick one they like better of the once available.:
Boy's Uniform #1

Spoiler:
Boys Uniform #2
Spoiler:
Boys Uniform #3
Spoiler:
Girls Uniform #1
Spoiler:
There's another girls uniform but I'll have to go back and find it.Those costumes could be accessorized in whatever way that person wished.What do you guys think,are they good/bad? Also,how about using this for their symbol since it can have many different meanings?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:52 pm

they're awesome and it kinda fits the character of somehow mythical in a very modern way like the x-laws in shaman king hahaha. i like all the outfits...i can't decide which to use lol. I'll try to come up with a character as soon as possible...i kinda want to reveal one arcana character at somehow in the end of the fura appears thread..xp I'm still in to reviewing the cards first actually and it's really interesting xp
Back to top Go down
Karasu
Trainee
Trainee
Karasu

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
~The Plot Discussion.~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~The Plot Discussion.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 am

I'm liking the way this is sounding. (First Post btw)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 pm

um.... the uniforms, are those for... shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:46 pm

those are for arcana characters...make one if you're interested.

@karasu - welcome dude xD have fun here
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:27 pm

~Welcome Karasu.^^ Please feel free to make an Arcana character if you're interested. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~The tarot are interesting and the attributes of each card make it easier to create a character.I'll be making one as well sometime today,she'll get involved in the Fura thread too.
~Wouldn't it be cool if that was shinigami uniform?Sadly they already have a pretty much established uniform.
~Now here's another question:Should the top Espada,#1 and the 1st division captain,the general commander,be NPC's?Since they'll be pretty much like leaders for the Espada and shinigami sides.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 pm

what's an npc? xp i had no idea..xp
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:59 pm

NPC = Non playable character
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:07 pm

i see now...it's fine with me
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:10 pm

~So,have them be NPC?
~Since Arcana have their own home thread,should I make one for the shinigami and the Espada?
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:54 pm

um i guess.... that would be fine with me... since i am an espada and all. lol
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:26 pm

^^ ..wait...didn't you exiled though >.>
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:28 pm

yeah... so?
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Wel..ah,never mind.Would you guys like me to post the thing explaining which ranks you get when?Or keep it a surprise?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Plot Discussion.~   ~The Plot Discussion.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Plot Discussion.~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next