Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~A Raid on the Arcana~

Go down 
+2
Mikiru Urame
Altria Mizuno
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Raid on the Arcana
Goal of the event: Obtain hogyoku shards-Destadi. Stop him-Arcana.
Specific Users: Yes.Destadi Rangari and Arcana members only.
Special Condition: Shikai/Resurreccion allowed for all users.
Story: The Hogyoku shards,less potent then the whole but still immensely powerful.Having obtained some over the years they were Arcana's most treasured and most guarded object.Naturally,such a thing attracts attention.No matter how suicidal it may seem a certain Espada has decided to reposes them for himself.Will his mad plan succeed?

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:06 am

~Yasei~
Not expecting to be heard at all Yasei flushes pink,twitching.Though mortified at being actually heard he looks relieved to see Mikiru awake. Watching him fall alseep again Yasei mumbles,"I didn't do anything at all..Akkei-san was the one doing something.." Standing up he whispers,"Get better.." sneaking back out and heading to visit Akkei next.'He's so drugged out..maybe he wont remember me saying that after waking up and recovering.. >< ..but..if he does..it's ok...'
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue45/100~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:14 am

____ At the library ____
Sprawled in one of the chairs Devien is looking over some papers and writing down current events in his journal,always doing so to help remember,notice details and sort information. Heh,what a great day that was.Three birds down with one stone.I got to see extend of guard dog's powers and got him out of the way for some time to come.Got Arcana a reason to get their collective self moving.Made an interesting acquaintance..Heh,Destadi Rangari.Turns out he's quit an interesting persona.And such raw power of a hunter.Ku ku ku..Kei-chan turned out to be more then he could handle.But then,rare is a person able to handle that woman.Having him own me a favor is very profitable for such a small price as three shards.I might never call it in but it looked like a token of goodwill..he'll surely take the bait. Chuckling Devien grins slyly. And the big cherry on top of this is observing my Akkei-chan fight so viciously and seeing her Resurreccion.Such luck,she hardly ever uses it.Hmmm..whatever happened to her at the end is a mystery to solve. Pausing Devien licks his lips,eyes glinting predatory. Ku ku ku..now I want her for myself even more.She'll be a very nice addition to my collection,eh. Let's enjoy this slowly,my pet.Some day soon,you will be mine wholly. Thinking about her Devien decides to go pay a visit to her at infirmary and see if she's conscious yet. Closing the journal he infuses it with his reiryoku,making it a lock and making sure only he can open it."Kaji,darling,be a dear and take this back to my rooms..and wait for me there." "Yes,Devien-sama." Getting up from where she was sitting at his feet reading Kaji nods shortly and taking the journal retreats.Standing Devien smoothes out wrinkles from his white shirt,dressed casually in black pants,red sash wrapped around them and said white shirt halfway left open giving a view of his chest.Heading slowly for medical wing he whistles a merry tune. Perhaps this time there will not be anyone watching over her.Last three times one of the three pet boys was there.Ku ku ku, Yasei is at least entertaining unlike doll Zero.Is he even alive inside?
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:09 pm

~near the library~
Stretching and yawning casually, Mel passes by Devien, then pauses and turns to walk with him. "eh there Panther.....like, where you heading?" she yawns again looking sleepy, "what was up with that whole intruder thing? that was totally not cool..." she crosses her arms looking annoyed, "oi... they closed off the whole area up there...." she looks at Devien with a kind of distracted expression, "mm.... hard to believe Edward-kun's entire back up squad was like.. totally taken out like that.... not to mention himself included.... ya found anything out about that?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:40 pm

~At the medical section~Yasei~
Getting to Akkei's room Yasei stares speechless at the empty bed.'What the heck? Where'd she go???People don't just walk off after being in a coma for a week!'

~Meanwhile~
Slowly but stubbornly Akkei makes her way down the hall,heading for Mikiru's room,having just awakened.Feeling dizzy she stops for a moment,leaning against the wall,reiryoku flickering weakly at a barely there low level.'Huff..this is..more difficult then I thought...uhh..damn it..damn Destadi.. as soon as I feel better..I'm going to find him and finish what was started..uhh.. with extra payback for making me go into Resurreccion and endure this...three hundred years..grr..he's going to payback that lost time..' Starting walking slowly once again she reaches Mikiru's room,stepping inside.Looking over the machinery her eyes settle on him,stumbling she takes a seat on the edge of the bed."Mikiru-kun..." Taking a moment to get her breath back and allow the room to the settle and quit spinning she studies his sleeping face,reaching out to brush away a strand of hair."I'm sorry..I haven't come to see you..I've been..in a bit of a..bind...."growling darkly she murmurs,"but..I made sure he paid..for doing this to you...every wound to the smallest.." Heart clenching painfully at his condition she squeezes his hand gently,"...get better Miki-kun ...you're strong..you always recover...You really worried me there for a bit...but you pulled through as always...it seems you can't go long without getting hurt.." Looking pained and sad she murmurs quietly,"Obtenez de meilleurs, mon amour.."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue67/100~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Feeling a familiar presence, and a gentle squeeze, he seems to become more relaxed. hearing a familiar voice, mikiru murmurs silently, ".....A... Akk..ei....?" he stirs slihgtly, and slowly opens his eyes, focusing his gaze on Akkei. he smiles slightly at her, before closing his eyes again, falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:
~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue45/100~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Smiling charmingly at Melene he bows in greeting."Good day to you,Melene-chan. I am going to visit Lady Akkei and see how her condition is." Adopting a regretful expression that looks fully genuine Devien shakes his head." That was most unfortunate.I heard Mikiru-kun was hurt so badly he needed an operation. This Destadi must be quite the character to sneak into our base so boldly and even make it out of here alive." Looking thoughtful he sighs,"No,I regret to say I did not learn what occurred.Perhaps the back up was late coming and run into Destadi after he was finished with Mikiru-kun.That is the logical conclusion..otherwise,we have a spy in our midst,"he laughs,making it a joke,"..and that is absurd." Arriving at the medical ward he knocks on the door to Akkei's room softly,sliding it open. Seeing Yasei and an empty bed Devien raises one eyebrow,"Oh?What's this, Yasei-chan?Where's Akkei-san?She..she did not get worse?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Feeling reassured with Mikiru waking for a moment she smiles,"I'm here,Mikiru-kun." Feeling tired and dizzy with waves of pain rolling through she pulls close a chair sitting down, resting her head on the edge of the bed.'Nhh...maybe forcing myself to walk here was a bad idea..but I wished to see him..' Closing her eyes for a moment she dozes off lightly.

~With Yasei~
Turning around when Devien walks in Yasei narrows his eyes,growling at being addressed as -chan. "What the hell do you want?She didn't get worse,must have woken up and gone somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 am

~with Devien~ "like no way! Edward-kun? operation? like that totally blows! this Destadi person sounds like a nightmare on a kill joy bloodlust festival!" Mel looks a bit displeased, and amused slightly. "like wow.... to take down Edward... must be some hellofa guy." She smiles and turns to leave, "I'll like be seeing ya around Panther...." looks at Yasei, " Oh and like Sei-sei-kun? if you like see your totally gorgeous brother Rai-rai around, could you like tell him I was looking for him?" she turns to leave, her thoughts completely focused on this Destadi person.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 pm

"Now,no need to be aggressive,Yasei-chan.Can't I be worried for health of a fellow colleague?" Nodding to Melene he smiles,"Until our next meeting,dear Empress." Deciding to go look around for Akkei he turns on his heel,walking out.If I was Kei-chan,where would I go after just waking and still being sick?Of course,to see her guard dog. Smiling broadly Devien heads for Mikiru's room,chuckling upon arriving and seeing Akkei dozing near him."My,how sweet." Stalking closer he lightly traces his fingers down her jawline,"How sweet you look,asleep so."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:38 pm

~Yasei~
Looking sick when Melene calls Kurai his "totally gorgeous brother",Yasei scowls. 'Yeah right.I'm not telling her he's in the garden,working on his rose patch.And she called me that girly nick name again!' Glaring at Devien,getting ticked with the -chan thing Yasei growls,"Yeah..suuure.Leave Akkei-san alone,you creep." Walking out he goes to speak with a nurse.

~With Mikiru~
In a flash Akkei's hand strikes out,wrapping around Devien's wrist tightly.Opening her eyes she sits up,blinking away sleep,speaking in a low dark,still sleepy, voice,"What do you think you're doing, Devien?" Narrowing her eyes at him she squeezes his wrist hard enough to make it creak and leave a bruise before letting go."Keep your hands to yourself or I'll take one off next time."
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:35 am

'So petite and yet such strength.' Rubbing his bruised hand Devien smiles in apologetic manner."My apologies Akkei-san.I was sweeping hair out of your face.My apologies if it..offended you." Glancing at Mikiru connected to all the machinery and looking like hell Devien smirks inwardly,keeping up his charming smile on the outside."How is our Chief of Security?Pulling through I hope? The whole HQ is afloat with talks off his horrible injuries and discussions of the incident.But no one can figure out how he found our base and got in,found the shards and got out so..easily." Stressing the last word Devien watches Akkei's face for a reaction from the corner of his eyes while pretending to be looking at Mikiru.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Not buying his fake concern her eyes narrow."Mikiru-kun will be fine.He's strong,he will recover." Smiling coldly she adds mockingly,"Thank you for the concern,though it is unneeded." At Devien's mention of how easy Destadi got away Akkei flushed red for a second,quickly returning to a calm look.However,angry fire lights up in her eyes."I beg your pardon,easy? I would not call it easy.That..salaud..got away by the skin of his teeth and only thanks to blind luck.He must have crawled into some hole to recover now." Eyes flashing,she growls lowly,promise of dark,painful things held in her voice,"Next time we meet,he wont be so lucky. I'll make sure to make him regret being born."

Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Amused his words brought up such anger Devien smiles slyly,not showing it. "My,Akkei-san, you are holding a grudge,neh?" Chuckling he reaches to brush one of the markings underneath her eyes."How scary.This Destadi is in deep trouble."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Swatting his hand away her eyes narrow into slits."Is there some reason you're here,Devien?Did you want something?If not,then please leave.This is a hospital room,not a discussion corner.Mikiru-kun needs rest."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue67/100~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 pm

hearing the conversation going on near him, mikiru's expression changes to one that seems a bit annoyed. he shifts uncomfortably, his temperature rises slightly causing him to fidget. "...nhg..." he looks a bit pained, and tries to relax in an attempt to ignore the steadily growing pain in his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Chuckling Devien smiles slowly."Blunt as always.I came too see how his and your condition was." Glancing at Mikiru he inclines his head."I'll leave you to rest and recover." Exiting the room he heads for his quarters,whistling merrily.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Watching Devien leave with irritated expression she turns to Mikiru,placing a hand on his forehead."..It's risen by two degrees.." Frowning Akkei checks on the medicine schedule attached near the bed,saying a few choice words."He was supposed to have something for pain one hour ago!" Walking out of the room with air of someone about to start biting heads off,there's sound of quiet speech,a loud smacking sound, and much apologizing from the hallway and in few minutes Akkei returns with two shots in her hands.Approaching the IV she cleans entry plug and enters pain medication first,followed by antibiotic for the temperature,all the while muttering something about lazy personnel and place falling apart without checking. Finished she discards empty shots into toxic waste basket just for them attached to the wall and leaning over Mikiru places a hand o his forehead again."Hmhm...starting to go down.."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:53 am

feeling the pain going down mikiru relaxes upon feeling akkei's hand on his forehead and blinks awake slowly, staring at her face. he drifts back to sleep feeling the pain medicine beginning to kick in, tension easing away from his body.

Last edited by Mikiru Urame on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Seeing Mikiru relaxing and returning to sleep she smiles lightly,leaning down to kiss his forehead,"Recover swiftly,Miki-kun." Straightening Akkei heads for her quarters slowly,still recovering from effects of the fight and feeling rather weak.Legs giving out suddenly she blinks in surprise when Yasei is supporting her."Yasei-kun?Where did you come from?" Looking at her worried he gestures down the hall,"I was looking for you everywhere! You just disappeared from your room..Akkei-san! You shouldn't pull stuff like that.Let me take you back and get doc.." Shaking her head she winces slightly,"No.I'm fine..just..take me back to our quarters,Yasei-kun.I just want to sleep.." Knowing how stubborn she can be Yasei doesn't say anything,sonidoing to Akkei's quarters and placing her onto the large bed."Thank you,Yasie-kun" Smiling at him Akkei buries deep under covers,relaxing into the soft bed.Eyes quickly closing she drifts off into sleep while her body works on regenerating and healing itself. Shaking his head Yasei quietly settles into one of the chairs,simply watching her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:24 pm

~"A raid on the Arcana." Mission and thread is completed.I will now lock this thread.Experience has been awarded and updated.~
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   ~A Raid on the Arcana~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~A Raid on the Arcana~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4