This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~A Raid on the Arcana~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Raid on the Arcana
Goal of the event: Obtain hogyoku shards-Destadi. Stop him-Arcana.
Specific Users: Yes.Destadi Rangari and Arcana members only.
Special Condition: Shikai/Resurreccion allowed for all users.
Story: The Hogyoku shards,less potent then the whole but still immensely powerful.Having obtained some over the years they were Arcana's most treasured and most guarded object.Naturally,such a thing attracts attention.No matter how suicidal it may seem a certain Espada has decided to reposes them for himself.Will his mad plan succeed?

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Glancing up with effort, Mikiru grabs the collar of Yasei's uniform and pulls him closer. "... y-yasei..... I... d-don't..... have much... time left...... g-get..." he looks down and coughs more blood before looking back up at Yasei, " get.. A-akkei...... Destadi..... he's....," he swallows painfully, "he's going... to steal the hogyoku shards...." his grip on yasei's collar begins to ease and drop slightly, he struggles to hold his head up. "...go.... please.... hu....rry..." he let's go of yasei and slumps to the ground, consciousness finally beginning to fade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 pm

~Yasei~
"Shards..?What?But Thoth-sama has them.." Not quite understanding the only thing flaring brightly in his mind is the urgency to get Akkei.Pulling out his communicator he switches it to her frequency,hoping she has it turned on.

~Meanwhile,in the 1st lab~

Having been working all day long Akkei didn't feel the change with Mikiru's spirit energy,lab walls specifically coated to lock off all outside influences.Picking up her communicator when it begins buzzing she nearly drops it at Yasei's panicking voice from the other side. "What??Calm down,boy!Good,now speak slowly.." Listening intently she turns white,standing up abruptly."Don't move or touch him.I'll be right there.And call medic team."Storming out of the lab she has furious expression on her face that is tinged with worry,contacting Zero on the way with instructions to bring her emergency healing kit.

~With Mikiru~Yasei~
"Akkei-san is coming so hold on Miki..Mikiru?Hey,Mikiru!!" Seeing Mikiru unconscious,blood pooling around Yasei freezes.First impulse being to shake him he remembers "Don't touch him!",hand stopping.Carefully poking Mikiru he growls,"Hey,quit it!Someone like you can't die..come on..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death

Stats
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Mikiru blinks slowly and looks up at yasei. He smiles slightly but it seems sad. "..... ya...sei..... this one....... won't last.... much .......lon....ger......" his breathing becomes more labored, and begins to slow down considerably. Mikiru feels himself slowly beginning to drift, then tries to pull himself back from the foggy feeling, trying to remain in the room with yasei. The more mikiru tries to fight away the drifting feeling the more his conscious slips away. "......nhg........ I'm...... so....rry....ya........sei......" he let's out a pained sigh and closes his eyes. the top orb on his scythe slowly begins to glow pale blue.... but only a slightly, not quiet bright enough to signal it's usage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 pm

"Hey,don't go apologizing!Mikiru!!Damn it.." Jumping to his feet frustrated and scared Yasei tries sensing how far Akkei is,nearly jumping out of his skin when a hand touches his shoulder.Turning around in relief to see her he gestures wildly,trying to explain,"There was call of intruder and I decided to check on it and he was like this!He said something about Destadi stealing Hogyoku shards..Kei-san,you can help,right?Right?You always help!" Quivering Yasei looks lost and scared.Keeping her voice level she murmurs,"It will be fine..calm down.Why don't you go find Zero?He's supposed to bring first aid box here,it's heavy..why don't you go help him and show the way." Nodding Yasei bolts off. Kneeling near Mikiru she moves hand glowing with her purple reiryoku over him,assessing extend of injury.'This much damage..so Destadi,was it..how dare he come into our home..my home..and do this..I'll..no,no.Focus on this first...erasing his existence will come later.' Raising her reiryoku and using it to stop the bleeding she glances at Tatsutahime,noting one of the orbs glowing softly.Remembering previous experience with it Akkei pales,keeping a tight lid on panic."No..Miki-kun..hold on." 'Where are those two..I can't do much with such wounds without my supplies..'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death

Stats
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Mikiru stops breathing completely and let's go, allowing the drifting feeling to take him. the glowing orb begins to glow a bit brighter, then dim at first... the shine brightly, and envelope mikiru in it's light before softly dying down. Mikiru is silent for awhile, then gasps painfully and cringes upon feeling his injuries anew. His breathing seems labored and severely pained. He coughs a few times, before trying to focus his reiryoku to his more severe injuries, further trying to stop the internal bleeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 pm

~a few hallways down~

Destadi turns the corner causiously, and sees Devian waiting for him sitting by the windowsill. He freezes and draws his zanpakuto anticipating an attack, then lowers his blades. Sensing little hostility from devian, but remains on guard. "..... mm? a bit passive for a member of the arcana..... but... I'd prefer not to have to fight...." he gives Devian a sly smile but remain wary, and ready to counter at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 pm

'So it does indeed revive..however at this rate..he will only die again..' Feeling Yasei returning with Zero she turns around,taking a white box from him and raising a hand to stop questions,"I told you,he will be fine.Zero,go inform security section who our intruder is.Tell them he's after the Hogyoku.Lab 5 needs to be locked down and put on alert.Yasei,you stay here..quietly." Thinking for a moment she draws a shot of something,injecting Mikiru with it.'That should help with transporting..now the bleeding..' Setting syringe aside she picks up can with red liquid,hastily spraying it on the wounds,upon contact with air it hardens into a clear glaze. Setting everything back and clicking box shut she runs a hand over Mikiru,in immediate reaction a pale violet aura surrounds him."Temporary stasis..Yasei I need you to help me move him to medical section,while stasis holds." Picking up Mikiru with Yasei help she sonidos to the medical quarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death

Stats
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Upon being moved Mikiru lets out a muffled whimper of pain, and cringes in protest, but forces himself to deal with the pain a bit longer. his breathing is very labored and pained, in desperation he murmurs painfully, "A...Akkei............A...akkei-chan..." his body temperature begins to rise, the first signs of a fever beginning to show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:38 am

'My name?But is it not Rena he usually calls out?' Heart beating painfully she forces herself to remain focused,murmuring assuredly,"I'm here..Just hold on Miki-kun..it will feel better soon." Reaching medical section she hurries to one of the beds,setting him down,personnel gathering to help."He has major internal damage and bleeding.5th degree open serrated slashed wounds..some of the damaged organs may start failing..Prep him for surgery.There's also a fever developing,we need to head it off now before it becomes inflammation.But it might be a sign of infection,give him antibiotic first." There's a burst of activity with Mikiru put under anesthesia and wheeled to the operating room.Changing into medical attire Akkei follows after in a moment,white double doors shutting behind her with a click.A red light flickers on above them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death

Stats
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 am

Feeling himself being placed on a bed, Mikiru becomes barely of anything going on around him, his fever steadily begins to get worse causing him to break a sweat. He falls into a deep sleep upon being put under anesthesia. anything else that is going on around or happening to Mikiru, he's become completely oblivious to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
45/100  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:15 am

___Somewhere else___

Studying Destadi intently he notes little details,filing them away for later. "Well,hello,our mystery guest." Smiling charmingly Devien stands up,appearing nonthreatening despite scattered Arrancar body remains near him,keeping his reiryoku on a very low level."How fortunate,I would prefer without violence as well.There will be enough of it soon enough.That was a very interesting encounter just now--..Excuse me.." Pausing,vibrating sound coming from his coats pocket he retrieves a communicator,listening intently.Shutting device off he replaces it back."Well,you have everyone on the uproar,Destadi-san,is it?Everything is being sealed off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 am

Destadi looks around and makes a 'tch' sound. "rgh.... then perhaps my plans are all going array... most unfortunate.." he stares at Devian warily, 'so.... are you here to put a stop to my advance towards the arcana's hogyoku shards? or will you stand aside? I do not believe time is on my side at this moment." he looks at Devian impatiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:57 am

~Else where~

Melene is relaxing lazily on a windowsill, when her comunicator suddenly goes off. "oi? like... that is totally not cool!" she switches it on and listens to the description of the situation. "like what? intruder? you guys are like.. totally off your rockers!" she switches off the comunicator, and gets up walking towards the stairs to the 4th floor. "mm well... I guess it would like totally liven up this dreadfully boring day." she heads up the stairs and heads to the 2nd hall way of the 4th floor. She stops and stares in wounder at the amount of blood staining wall and floors. "whoa..... perhaps Ze-ze was like... not joking about this?" she looks around not exactly sure what to do right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil

Stats
EXP:
45/100  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:02 am

___With Destadi___

"Put a stop?" Devien laughs amused."Do you even know where they are?" A sly look on his face he smiles."Thoth-sama has them in his possession.But by a draw of luck,three are in fifth laboratory at this moment.You however,have little chance of getting there with current high alert state activated." Tilting his head Devien continues in a friendly tone,eyes sparkling mischievously. "Hnn,I wouldn't mind taking you there however,Destadi-san.Oh that's right,how rude of me,beg your pardon.." Devien lifts his hat,mask fragments gleaming,performing a small old fashioned bow. "Devien De Duende,The Devil. At your service."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 am

Destadi looks wary at first but smiles slyly in return, "ah... so it is a pleasure Sir Devien..." he looks rather interested at his offer to take him to the shards. "you're help would be most appreciated... but.. I understand you must have other reasons for offering aid to one such as myself... but let us leave that for a different time neh? shall we go Sir Devien?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil

Stats
EXP:
45/100  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:27 am

"Reasons?Hnn,perhaps there is aid to be returned..or perhaps I am simply bored." Looking fully serious but with a playful smirk Devien turns around,beginning to head down the corridor. "Either way,let us be off.I can feel Melene-chan near by. We can take the route less traveled. Oh,and if you think I'm about to betray you,Destadi-san..well..feel free to stab me in the back.I don't mind." Laughing like he just said a joke Devien keeps continuing on,choosing hallways he knows will be empty and heading further in and deeper down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:39 am

Destadi smiles at Devian's remark. "confident are we?... mm hn... I'll keep that in mind... but... as of right now... I have no interest in that matter, but perhaps.. If you think I will stab you.. why not stab me and be done with it ne?" He laughs but follows Devien anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil

Stats
EXP:
45/100  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:10 am

Chuckling Devien waves one hand,"Oh no,no,I don't really think that.It would be counterproductive for you.And a pointless act for me." Stopping in middle of the hallway he examines a piece of artwork,pressing down on one spot.With a click,hidden doorway opens,neon light coming on to light the way."Right this way please,it is not far now." Waiting for Destadi to enter he follows suit,door shutting like it was never there,taking the lead again."I am curious of one thing,why one such as you needs shards?If you don't mind saying."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:24 am

Following after Devien, he smiles when he asks bout his reasons for gathering the hogyoku shards, "hm hm hm.. my my! Have you heard of the 'perfect form' souls?" he smiles slyly, "I wish to complete the transformation that was started decades ago..... but in order to do that... I require the shards of the hogyoku..." he yawns and continues following Devien with absolute stealth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:34 am

Melene contiues down the hallway and turns to where Devien and destadi just were, not sensing anything out of the ordinary, she turns around and heads down a different Hallway. "Like not cool at all!" >< she looks around and looks for one of the security personnel, but finding none, she heads down to the 3rd floor and goes to sit in the windowsill. "neh... those guys will like figure it out.... so I can like.. take a nap or something!" she smiles, and lazily leans against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil

Stats
EXP:
45/100  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:48 am

"Perfect form?You are referring to a project by Science Group.I am..let us say,extensively familiar with it." Remaining quiet Devien retrieves all the information about the project from his memory,going over it.Interesting.Willingly going for such a move..99% death rate..is he so confident?Or just stupid? Doesn't strike me for a fool.Confident then.But what of the other thing?Is he aware of it? Keeping his knowledge to himself Devien stop at a door,clicking it open with a swipe of a card.Behind the door is a laboratory looking room.On a pedestal in the middle are three glimmering shards.Red beams of security system glow, crisscrossing the whole room,one touch and alarm would go off.Smiling Devien gestures inside,"Here we are.I turned off the more..dangerous..security measures. Unfortunately sensory lasers are on a separate system.But they shouldn't be a problem,neh."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:12 am

Looking at the beams, Destadi smiles. "heh... lovely security system you've got here...." he looks around for an opening in the sensor beams that would allow him access to the shards. "hm..." he stares for a long moment and sees one spot that would get him to the shards. "ah... perfect.." he moves gracefully past the beams crisscrossing the room, and reaches the pedestal holding the shards. He smiles slyly, and carefully reaches between the beams grabbing the three shards and pulling them back without setting off the alarm. He carefully retraces his steps back to the entrance of the room, being careful not to set off the sensor beams. upon reaching Devien he smiles and tucks away the newly claimed shards. "hm hm... thank you for the help.. I'll be sure to return the favor some day... no?" she smiles and looks around sensing as if other members of the arcana are coming their way. "mm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:20 am

~ At the medical ward~
Finally finished sewing up ruptures and healing deep wounds she wipes away sweat from her forehead,nodding to the assistants."We're done here.Some close calls but his condition is stable now.Keep him hooked to the main machine and move to ICU section.Set morphine for every four hours.Monitor the fever,we don't need it returning...What else..no visitors without my permission." Taking off bloody robes that were previously white Akkei washes her hands,stepping out into main ward.Taking few steps she barely makes it to a chair before her legs give out. 'I never wish to do this again..ever..but he'll be ok..he'll recover..it will take some time and he'll need rehabilitation..but he will be ok..Unlike the one responsible for this.He should still be in HQ..good,a quick recharge..I'll go find him and tear his arms and legs off.' Dark aura gathers around Akkei,eyes shining bright red in anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death

Stats
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:44 am

Finally out of surgery, Mikiru remains asleep, completely numbed out, he is unaware of anything. he's hooked up to variety of machines, all helping to keep him in a stable condition. a ventilation machine helps to maintain his breathing, keeping it even. while his fever seems to have gone down considerably, although his temperature is still a bit warmer than it should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil

Stats
EXP:
45/100  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:02 am

___With Destadi____
"Perhaps if such a day comes about." Starting back down the secret hallway Devien stops at a door. "This corridor will take you close to exit point.It should be deserted this time of day.If you excuse me,there is something urgent I must take care of now.Perhaps I will see you yet." Making a small bow he smiles slyly,"Pleasure meeting you, Destadi-san. Good luck in your..quest." Turning around he begins retreating further down the corridor,pausing momentarily "A word of advice.Watch out for Akkei-san in the future.That was her guard dog you nearly killed.I can feel her anger from here...She's not someone..one would want hunting them." With these parting words Devien disappears around the bend,in a hurry to get someplace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~A Raid on the Arcana~   

Back to top Go down

~A Raid on the Arcana~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next