Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Babysitting `

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Babysitting.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened at the secret lab.
Specific Users: No.But you should have a good reason for being there.
Mission type: Normal type mission,possibly a side mission.
Story:
12th division has been recently working on some secret project that's deemed so dangerous they obtained permission to open a lab in the human world.Two days ago all contact with the lab has been lost.Your task is to venture into the lab and find out what happened.Possibly the 12 scientists working inside need to be rescued.Remain alert,the lab is full of traps.The lab is underground,underneath an abandoned warehouse called "Pogo" at the edge of town.

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Turning lightly pink at the enveloping hug she distantly notes at the back of her mind that it's a lot different when the person is so much bigger then you.Shaking her head to clear it she quietly mumbles,"Thank you..for that," feeling much better after Shiro's words.Managing a chuckle at his threatening words addressed in Loki and the others direction she smirks.'Servers them right.Too bad we can't really leave those science freaks here..' Leaning closer to Shiro to hear his whisper Altria smiles,"Heh..so you remembered I said that.This is not exactly what I had in mind but..if it makes our progress faster, I'd love to.The sooner we return to normal and get out of here the better." Taking a step back to give him room for Resurreccion she crosses her arms.'Fly together..I was thinking more of open sky then cramped hallway..and not being a..chibi..This is potentially embarrassing..'

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Shiro activates his res. form. huge black and blue firy wings appear on his back. a long dragonish tail appears instead of the firy pheonix one. and the usual phoenix skull is replaced with a pair of long dragon like horns. his arms turn black to match his now black uniform and his hands become long taloned claws. (see avy for details) He looks around and seems a bit surprised, "..... um... this is.... different.... I look more... dragon like... not phoenix like...." he seems to be a bit puzzled but then decides it's not to big of a deal. "I guess I could get used to this.... for the while." he kneels down and sits (kinda like a dog sits), "when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:05 pm

"This is..new.." Circling around Shiro she studies the new form with interest. "I think..I like how this one looks better..but,"glancing at the claws she shivers slightly. Shaking her head Altria adjusts Tsukiyomi on her back and thinking for a moment scrambles onto Shiro's back,placing her hands on his shoulders in order to hold on."Ok.." Blushing a little she bites her lip.'Eh..this is kinda embarrassing..'

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Shiro looks over at loki and the others. "Hurry up! or I'll leave you behind!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:04 am

This Shiro looks capable of anything but he wouldn't really do that,would he?Leave us behind?Like this we are Hollow food without some help.Loki laughs nervously."Ha hah ha.That's not very funny Shiro.But don't worry,not a word more about you becoming a Hollow." That can wait until we get out of here and I'm in a better position to talk.
With their survival looking to depend on it Akira and the twins give quick,agreeing nods.Gathering together the three scientist watch in awe Shiro's Resurreccion.Ryu and Ken look impressed and excited by it,about to gush a rush of questions but hold back on it,deciding to wait until they are out of hot water.Akira on the other hand looks even more terrified,staring fixedly at the sharp claws.
Watching them nervously himself Loki shakes himself like a fox shaking off water droplets.Putting his hand on Akiras shoulder firmly he gives a firm look,mouthing "don't freak".
Akira looks like he's having some inner struggle but survival instinct looks to win out.He tears his gaze away from the claws,instead trying his best not to focus on anything.
Loki's eyes widen when Altria actually gets on Shiro's back,wanting nothing better then to demand if she's in her right mind he has to bite his tongue to hold back the comment. Coming up to them cautiously with Akira,Ryu and Ken following behind him like he's some moving shield Loki clears his throat uncomfortably."What do you mean,hurry up? We are right here.And you can't leave without those three,we need their instruction on where to go. This place is huge."

Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Shiro glares at Loki, "Oh for the love of.... I'm taking you guys with me! now hurry up and get on!" Shiro has an impatient look. "you want to get there faster don't you?! You can direct me on the way! now hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Ken gives an excited shout of "Boo ya!Bids on being navigator!" In a quick dash he hops onto Shiro's shoulder,winking at Altria.Giving a long suffering sigh Ryu shakes his head at his brothers childish behavior.Coming closer he does a small half-bow."Thank you for your help,Arrancar-san.Please forgive our previous reaction and any stupidity from my brother in the future." In a quick flash Ryu takes place near Ken.Meanwhile Akira has gone white as a sheet and looks about ready to faint.Hanging back behind Loki he mutely shakes his head.
Loki directs a long,hard stare at Shiro like he can't believe what was just suggested.Get on?Me,get on his back?To be..carried?When my legs are working and I'm conscious?What does he take me for!?! Crossing his arms resolutely Loki speaks in a flatly serious albeit childish voice."No.Not in a million years.Not even if we were being chased by all ten, pissed off Espada bend on my demise." Suddenly dropping down in a crouch he rolls up his hakama,something black strapped to his leg showing.Removing the training weights from one leg and then the other he drops them to the ground where they create a small crater on impact.Sparing a regretting look at leaving them behind Loki rights his hakama and gets up."There.I can take care of myself.Without them I'll be just fine using shunpo." With a cocky smirk he adds,"You'll be the one trying to keep up with those fancy wings,Shiro." At a tug on his sleeve he turns to look at Akira.Understanding quickly Loki pats Akiras shoulder."You can hitch a ride with me.Nothing embarrassing,just hold on to my arm."

Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Shiro makes an 'oomf' sound when Ken jumps on him, he rights himself and has a 'don't break my back' look. He looks over at Ryu when he calls him 'Arrancar-san'. "call me Shiro... and yeah your welcome." suddenly hearing loki's words he glares angrily at him, ".... Loki......," his expression turns to one somewhat pained and upset," It's not like I wanted to be a hollow or an arrancar!!" he looks away, "feh... Fine loki.... have it your way I'm leaving...." with a quick lunge forward he takes to the air with a single beat of his wings completely clearing the hallway trap and turns to the right and heads down another hallway. He thinks to himself '.... I told him.... I flipping told him! He can catch up if he wants... but I sure as hell am NOT.... going to wait for him..' focusing on not crashing into any walls he addresses Ken and Ryu, "hey.... where do we go from here? better tell me quick because I sense more hollows ahead."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Certain that Shiro would understand the unspoken reason for his refusal Loki watches Shiro take off angrily with a confused face."Man,what's his problem now?I said nothing about his Arrancar situation.When did he get so touchy?Not like he wanted to be a Hollow..well, that's neither here nor there because he is one now.Not like I hate Hollows for no reason either." Scratching his head in confusion he grumbles."Whatever.This is not the time for it.We better catch up with mister pissy-pants." Concentrating his spirit energy to his legs until it manifests in yellow threads Loki grabs Akira's upper arm,taking off in a burst of shunpo.Walls passing by in a blur he catches up with Shiro in seconds,just in time to hear him asking for directions.
Delighted in the sensation of speed Ken laughs,holding on tightly."Right.Keep going till the next left hallway,take it.After passing a green door on the left take first right hallway,it will bring us to the intersection room.Will be halfway there then." (Note:Ok,I am going to presume Shiro took those direction,to speed this mission up a bit.The most interesting stuff is just ahead and I want to get to it. >] )
Following their course they fly into the intersection room which is a big room of wide open space.All white there's an overturned desk in the corner with some clutter on the floor.Four different hallways branch off from the room,a number above each entrance.The second they enter the room something big jumps off the ceiling silently,heading straight for Shiro.A glint of metal claws and it slashes in a flurry at his back from above and subsequently the passengers hitching a ride.With a strange rolling motion it flips over and continuing assault barrels into Shiro's side with the strength of a steam train,sending him tumbling towards nearby wall.Landing on the ground with a thud the attacker is revealed to be another tempus machina created Arrancar. Standing at 7 feet tall with a tan,bulky,muscled body that misleads you into thinking he's slow the Arrancar is dressed in black remains of hakama and sleeveless top that do a bad job of covering him up.A long mane of brown shaggy hair hangs down his shoulders.Clear dark blue eyes show this one has clarity of thought.Black Hollow's hole is in middle of his stomach and white shoulder pauldrons are actually remains of his mask.The clawed gauntlets on both arms are the form of his zanpakutou.Taking a fighting stance the Arancar grins,showing sharp teeth."At last,more prey."

Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Shiro looks in shock for a second then flies in a erratic pattern to avoid the attacks above him and to the side, he adjusts his wings so that they're making a somewhat diagonal line and barrel rolls out of the way. Making sure everyone is still with him, he boosts his speed and extends his claws while flying at the arrancar in a circular motion, his claws slice through the arrancar's sides as if they were butter. He spirals upwards in a blur of black and blue sparks before slashing down hard on the arrancar's face.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:49 am

"What the hell.." Loki skids to a stop in the doorway,with Shiro ahead of him suddenly coming under attack.Looking befuddled at the monster of an Arrancar instigating the attack and Shiro's wild maneuvers to avoid it he figures the thing is done for when Shiro slashes at its face.But Akira's eye go round as plates."No!Don't get close to him!Keep your distance!"
Ryu and Ken hold on tightly,Ryu almost falling off and getting pulled back by Ken.Both turn white as chalk getting a good look at the Arrancar. "Oh no!Test subject #13!Shit!We're dead.Deader then dead."
Showing no indication of being in pain despite the gaping wounds opening on both sides the Arrancar stops the slash going for his face by striking out with left arm lightning quick and catching Shiro's hand in his own huge one,crushing it with a crunching sound.Pulling Shiro closer by the captive hand Arrancar brings his knee up,slamming it into Shiro's stomach with force then using massive strength flings him away face and front first to go crashing at the wall like a ragdoll. The Arrancar looks down at its sides that for some reason are not bleeding,despite the evident wounds."What big claws you have,tiny birdy." Grinning maniacally he flares his reiatsu,it erupts in a blue swirl.The wounds on the sides disappear.Aiming both gauntlet hands in Shiro's direction a fierce blue Cero forms between them,growing and growing in size."I like my chicken and shinigami tots well done." With a high pitched whining noise the Cero is released,heading straight for Shiro.

Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Shiro is caught by surprise when his slash to the arrancar's face is blocked by it's massive hand. He lets out a small whine when his hand is crushed, only to have the wind knocked out of him by the arrancar's knee slamming into his stomach. Before he knows it he's slammed into a far wall, he starts falling towards the ground a few seconds later completely dazed and confused. "uhg.... that....... really..... hurt..." he slowly feels his consciousness begin to slip.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:51 pm

"Ahh.." Dizzy from all the previous maneuvering and getting thrown around she shakes her head,trying to clear it,noticing they're falling."Shiro?Shiro..damn it...hold on.." Holding on with one hand she outstretched the other in front of them,gathering spirit energy to it,"Bakudo #37-Tsuriboshi!" A cushion of spiritual energy stretches out a little above the floor below them,making their landing soft instead crushing.Jumping of Shiro's shoulder she kneels near him in worry,shaking his shoulder. "Shiro?..Shiro,come out of it!" With no luck she whacks him lightly,"Wake up,damn it!"Turning around at the sound emitted by the Cero heading at them her eyes widen.Swearing softly she quickly raises both arms,"Bakudo #39-Enkosen!" A shield of condensed spirit energy forms before them,biting her lip she tries keeping it intact while small cracks start forming.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Shiro is dazed for a while until Altria yells:' Wake up, damn it!' He jolts awake, his hand automatically heals due to his increased abilities. "Huh... what?!" He looks up to see the Cero blast beginning to break through Altria's barrier. "Damn!" with a quick flip of his tail he sends Altria into the air a few feet before taking to the air himself and catches her on his back. He makes sure that Ken and Ryu are still with him, seeing as they are as well as Altria he flies upward to avoid the Cero completely. "Phew..... that was too close."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:52 am

"Ah!?"Taken completely unaware she suddenly finds herself in the air when there was solid ground underneath her feet seconds ago,"K-Kyaah!" Closing her eyes tightly she immediately grabs on tightly upon landing on something.'I'm gonna throttle him for this!' Trying to still her wildly beating heart she glares at the back of his head,hoarsely growling,"S-Shiro!If I could make my fingers unclench and release your shoulder I'd be whacking you right now,full strength.Are you trying to give me a heart attack?You could have at least warned me,you jerk!" Turning her head to look at Ryu and Ken,in a voice that demands an answer,she asks,"You two know this monster!Start talking!What are his powers, weaknesses, strengths.Talk."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:21 pm

"Pretty colors.." Ken has a dopey smile on his face,looking fully out of it having hit his head.Ryu,making sure to hold onto Ken with one arm,tries his best to answer the question."It was one of the Hollows we sped up,test subject #13.It's one of the more successful ones.Don't get close to it,the thing has titanic strength.If it catches you in a hold,it's all over.What's more,it's reiatsu has paralyzing properties if you get too close.So keep your distance.At your level it will not paralyze but it will slow you down enough for it to get close.And watch out,it can be incredibly fast.It heals very quickly,if you're going to take it down you'll need a string of powerful attacks in all at once succession so it doesn't have time to heal."
" Let's see you avoid this." Cackling madly Arrancar starts to sonido around at amazing speeds firing a storm of blue colored Bala with Shiro as intended target.With each of his punches of the air five Bala shots erupting from each hand. With Bala flying around and hitting the walls and ceiling big chunks begin falling all around and the room shakes.
Loki curses,a rain of Bala filling the room.Backing away further into the corridor he pulls Akira back from danger.Hoping Altria and Shiro are going to be alright he tries to remain calm and study the appearing and disappearing all over the room Arrancar,looking for opportune opening and any weak spots."That thing's a monster..."

Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Shiro dodges the bala blasts by flying in erratic patterns at a 'break neck' speed. He appears as a blur only stopping occasionally to judge his position. "Damn it! This guy just won't quit!!" He dodges a bala and circles away before stopping. "alright..... you said it takes a powerful attack? well...." he stops and hovers in the air staring at the arrancar, a wicked grin forming. "I'll give you a taste of power that you could only dream of having....." Shiro's eye color turns a bright vermilion color while the white part turns black, his reiatsu blazes all around completely nullifying the other arrancar's like a suffocating cloud. "At least.... I can control myself while in ressurection form.... now.... perpare... TO DIE!!!!" Shiro closes his claws so the tips of them come together, he focuses energy into the empty space between them and opens his claws to create a gigantic sphere of swirling energy. "cero.... OSCURAS!!!!" He fires the cero at the arrancar creating a huge explosion of catastrophic size.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

The Cero Oscuras catches Arrancar in the air.Slamming into him it drives him to the ground where it engulfs him completely.There is a huge explosion.The whole room begins to shake violently.Weakened by the previous barrage of Bala and now destroyed even more by the aftershock of the Cero the walls and ceiling start cracking and breaking off in huge chunks,the foundation holding everything together shattered under the attacks.The room starts rapidly collapsing.
Watching Shiro's rapidly changing eyes and wicked grin Loki quivers.Man,that is so freaky!He looks like a complete killer Arrancar.How can Altria-chan even stand it?And that oppressive reiatsu,brrr.Shielding his eyes with released Cero hitting the Arrancar he looks with worry at the rapidly caving room. "Frack.That maniac!Come on,before we get caved in." Loki grabs Akira and shunpos into the breaking down room,reuniting with Shiro and Altria.Without ceremony he kicks Shiro's shin."You psycho maniac!Look what you've done!Did you have to use that much power?Did it slip that head of yours we are underground!?" Ryu coughs politely."I'm sorry.It's my fault for saying to use a powerful attack.But I was thinking more in line of an ordinary Cero or two.A natural Arrancar outclasses a lab made one after all.It doesn't matter now,we must leave before the room collapses and buries us here.Please hurry,we need to take exit number three."

Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Holding on with Shiro evading Bala attacks the room still keeps spinning even after Shiro stops to perform his Cero Oscura attack.Slightly dazed she reorients only when Loki holding onto Akira suddenly shunpo-s in to give Shiro a lecture,which somewhere at the less occupied part of her mind she finds hilarious. Realizing the room is indeed collapsing around their ears she looks around for the exit number three they must take.Spotting it she tugs Shiro in that direction by one of his horns,"Over there,on the left."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Before Shiro can snap back at Loki, he finds his head being tugged in the direction of exit three. "Hey! Hey! Hey! What the heck're ya doing Alt?!" he realizes that the room is collapsing all around. "oh.... oops..." completely ignoring the fact that Loki kicked him in the shin he flies off and exits the collapsing room through the 'exit three'.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:32 pm

She sighs,rolling her eyes,"Pointing you in the right direction before we end up buried,you should pay more attention." Coughing with all the dust kicked up in the air she holds on tight,hoping the rest of the underground lab doesn't decide to go collapsing on them as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:37 pm

After exiting the room shiro lands in a hallway far away from the collapsing room. his eyes return to their redish-purple color as his reiatsu returns to normal. "Pheh... paying attention, whatever...." He sits down in a dog-like fashion, and has an arrogant look on his face. "we're still here... that's all that matters.... so hush up ok?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Twitching she jumps down to the ground,turning around to face him annoyed. Reaching out,with Shiro sitting,she can now reach to whack him."Paying attention is important.We got out so quick because you got pointed in the right direction.And don't hush me! ><!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Shiro doesn't even seem to notice Altria's whack, instead he lashes his tail back and forth in annoyance. His more 'I couldn't care less' attitude coming out more and more. "hmph.... you're hardly in a position to be ordering me around... so hush up!" (his old Arrancar attitude is coming out more and more.)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:29 pm

'He did not just bring me being in this..bloody chibi form..into the conversation!How dare he!'She looks at him bewildered and slightly hurt,"You are bloody unbelievable!I'm not in the position?I'm not in the position? Why?Because I'm currently nine years old and Tsuki is not there anymore?Thank you so much for bringing that up by the way,makes me feel soo much better,you bloody jerk."

Getting angrier by the moment she snaps at the hush up comment."You did not just hush me,again!" Narrowing eyes that are glittering with anger Altria points one finger right at his face,remembering how Loki kept getting control over a certain kido wrong with it blowing up in his face,"Hadou #31-Shakkahō!" Using fine control she puts only a bare thread of power into the spell,she didn't want him hurt (much) after all.There's a very minor explosion of mostly smoke as the spell blows up in Shiro's face.(Note:She had a very short fuse as a kid. XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Babysitting `
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: New York, USA-
Jump to: