Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Babysitting `

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Babysitting.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened at the secret lab.
Specific Users: No.But you should have a good reason for being there.
Mission type: Normal type mission,possibly a side mission.
Story:
12th division has been recently working on some secret project that's deemed so dangerous they obtained permission to open a lab in the human world.Two days ago all contact with the lab has been lost.Your task is to venture into the lab and find out what happened.Possibly the 12 scientists working inside need to be rescued.Remain alert,the lab is full of traps.The lab is underground,underneath an abandoned warehouse called "Pogo" at the edge of town.

AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Catching up to Altria and Shiro he walks ahead silently,uncomfortable with whatever it is going on between them.Man,what the hell happened?Why did Tsukiyomi talk like he knows Shiro? He sure said some mean things...But it was cool seeing her zanpakutou spirit. Turning the corner he comes to a dead end wall,a metal ladder leading up to a emergency exit square metal door in the ceiling."Here we are,our way out." Ryu and Ken run forward,taking out I.D. card. "And with this we can use it." Climbing up Ryu swipes the card in the terminal built into the door.There's a loud metallic click and sound of mechanisms unlocking. Pushing up at the door Ryu heaves and throws it open,climbing out.Ken quickly follows,their voices coming from above."All clear.Come on up,everyone." Akira stands underneath the exit,holding his sister tightly,and instead of climbing simply jumps up with a powerful push of reiryoku. Going next Loki quickly and easily climbs up,finding himself in a forested area,far behind the warehouses district. "Wow,the lab must stretch underneath the whole district and forest,impressive.Can't believe we covered so much ground." Glancing at the sky he notes it's already deep night.Maan..How long did we spend there?Whole day? More then one day?No,doubt it."Thank you for the rescue.We are returning to Seireitei. Leena needs treatment and we need to report Nathaniels desertion immediately." Bowing Ryu and Ken open a senkaimon,disappearing inside with Akira swiftly following.Loki waits for Altria and Shiro,intending to get an explanation about the whole Arrancar thing.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Climbing up the ladder she gets dizzy,stopping for a moment to regain her senses.Shaking her head she climbs out,getting to her feet shakily slowly.Taking a deep breath of fresh air Altria looks around,surprised to be in a forest clearing. Nodding to Akira and others she watches them leave,not in a hurry to return back herself. 'Going back means reporting to Taichou..and I don't want to be inside just yet.Staying for a few minutes wont hurt..they have the important info..' Spotting a moon beam shining through the foliage she moves to stand in it,'Ahh..this feels nice..' Tension easing from her shoulders Altria looks up,staring mesmerized at the full moon glowing softly in the night sky,soft silver light shimmering all around her and making her hair glow.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:10 am

Shiro follows Altria up to the surface, seeing her standing in the moonlight when her hair starts to glow, he looks absolutely mesmerized. '.... Altri-chan..... looks so.... beautiful... like that..' he goes over by a tree still trying to distance himself from Altria, as he's having conflicting emotions over what Tsukiyomi said to him.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:31 am

Watching Altria standing in the moonlight Loki is entranced,having to shake himself,seeing her like this for the first time.She looks so..so..otherworldly beautiful..ethereal.. Reluctant to break the magic he walks up to Shiro, determined to get some answers.Leaning against a tree and watching Altria Loki crosses his arms,glancing at Shiro."Ok,we're back to normal,out of lab and danger.I'd like some answers now on the whole Arrancar thing.How did you meet?Why..How did an Espada end up friends with a shinigami?That time I first met you at the cafe..you got angry at my words.You were still an Arrancar then. But she said you were staying together,as insane as that sounds.By what miracle did that work out?How are you a shinigami now..with that life's memories intact? And what the hell was that between you and Tsukiyomi?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Shiro turns slowly to glance at Loki, his eye's narrowing and changing from blue to a deep ruby-red. He is silent for a long time only giving loki a cold stare before finally looking away, ".... it was awhile ago.... Altria and I met on several occasions.... and they were not all that pleasant...." he is quiet and his expression softens to a more calm one, but slightly sad at the same time. "we ended up in a stalemate during a fight.... and well.. I still don't understand it myself... she had the option to kill me..... but instead healed my wounds...." he looks over at Altria, and feels himself beginning to relax, "... and after that one simple act... I felt inclined to return the favor..... and eventually... I guess.... we started becoming friends..." he goes on to explain the rest of the events, from all the missions he joined Altria on, and how he ended up staying with her after she snagged a black bangle that disguised his reiatsu. "... .... but... there was one particular mission..... .... that ended my our time together... We received a strange mission about a disturbance in the area of karakura..... we found ourselves in the middle of a trap set up by Mikiru urame.... back when he was still possessed by a hollow..." he pauses, a deep feeling of sadness tinged in pain emerges from him seeming to radiate outward. "... It...sigh.... it didn't end well.... and things happened... that I never wished for...." ' perhaps..... tsukiyomi was right... I cause her much heartache...... and never intentionally.' he goes quiet and doesn't even bother to continue.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Suddenly feeling sad for some reason she touches her cheek,finding it wet.'What is this?Why do I...??' Wiping her eyes and tearing gaze away from the moon she steps out of the moon beam and comes over to Shiro and Loki,overhearing Shiro's ending words.Smiling sadly she has a pained look in her eyes,"No one ever wishes for such things to happen..they just do..But fate brought us together again.." Glancing away she gets a distant look in her eyes,"I was so..incredibly happy..suddenly running into you on the street..even if..you did not remember anything.." Shaking her head she looks at Shiro softly,"Then..your memory came back and you were my Shiro again..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:03 am

Glancing up when Altria walks of to him and Loki, shiro feels a wave of relief, "...... Altri......." walking over to her, he takes her hands into his own and looks down, ".... I"m sorry..... for doubting myself Altri-chan...." letting go of her hands he looks up and pulls her into a hugging embrace. "I'm sorry.... " he holds her close and gently strokes her hair.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:49 am

Relaxing in his embrace she wraps her arms around him,puling closer."Shiri-ri..I always believe in you.Have faith in yourself.You never let anyone down and you keep your promises." Running her fingers through his hair Altria hugs him closer,feeling a strange unease.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:12 am

Alarmed with Shiro's eye color change Loki stands his ground,listening quietly. Getting answers he wanted only more questions spring up.So they fought and she healed him?Altri-chaann... that sounds just like you.Being all nice and doing something stupid.But she..domesticated..an ..Arrancar..this is..insane. Looking up at Altria when she comes over he grows uncomfortable listening to her speaking to Shiro,feeling like an intruder.Pulling away from the tree Loki turns away,hiding hands into pockets and walking a little ways off to give them privacy.A sad feeling settles over him.I was gone a month..one lousy bleeping month..and when I come back..she's suddenly in love and has a boyfriend..this is just not fair..and I was planning to finally tell her during the coming festival..dang it. Kicking a stone he stops walking,looking up at the sky,lifting his hand as if to grasp the moon. ..You're just like the moon you're tied to,Altri-chan...always near me..but right out of reach.I stayed back with Yuki..and now lost last chance. Dropping his hand Loki sighs heavily.But she's happy,that's what counts,right?She'd never see me as anything but a friend anyway.I'll just..put a lid on those feelings.Maybe there's a chance out there,waiting for me to find it. Clearing his throat Loki half turns,forcing a grin on his face."Yo,love birds.Let's head back home.You can cuddle there,it's growing colder.And Shiro..sorry about before.It was..a shock.But you're a cool guy and you take care of Altri-chan. That's all that matters to me." Smirking he lifts one hand,sparks jumping around it. "But if ya hurt her,I'll fry ya like a chicken."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:27 am

Looking up and over at Loki, he smiles slightly. ".... thank you for understanding loki..." pauses before continuing, "I want to apologize also...... for being a jerk earlier..... and I hope you can forgive my actions...." he stops and laughs at Loki when he mentions cooking him like a chicken if he didn't take care of Altria, "what? of coarse I'll take care of her! ..... but I'll keep that in mind... It would kinda suck to be a piece of charcoal." he glances at Altria, "hey... let's go home.. ok?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:54 am

Flushing bright pink she looks down,bangs spilling into her face and hiding it from view.'I'm glad..Loki got over it..and accepted the situation as it is..they can be friends now hopefully..but did he have to say that?? I feel like a child again..' Without looking up she mumbles,"Mhm..let's,"still embarrassed,opening a senkaimon gate.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:26 pm

"Yeah..." Turning away Loki stalks through the senkaimon,going out for a walk instead of back to division.Feeling gloomy he heads for the tea house.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 am

"L-let's go,Shiri." Still lightly pinks she glances up at him,locking one arm around his and tugging in the direction of the shimmering senkaimon gateway in the form of opened double screen paper doors."I want a hot bath to wash of all this blood and a change of clothes.Another uniform ruined..with top this shredded it'll have to be thrown out.You don't look much better either." Uttering a sigh she murmurs to herself,"I need to go shopping for more bindings and few new sets of shihakusho's..only two left now."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am

Shiro walks with Altria through the senkaimon, and gives her an endearing look. "yeah.... I guess I could use a shower.... >.> and I need to go get a few shinhakushos myself." he smiles, "otherwise I'll be stuck wearing my old Espada uniform for awhile." he laughs in a cheerful way.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:03 am

Laughing amusedly she shakes her head,"Wont that cause a commotion,neh,if you showed up wearing that.Someone might have a heart attack." Chuckling at the mental image she smiles,"Why don't we go shopping together then?I have this Sunday off.We need to get some things for the apartment as well and we're running out of food.Hmm,Cora-chan could use some new clothes too."

~(OOC:Mission completed and thread close to done.^^ I will tally and award experience and lock thread later on today.)~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:35 am

~"Babysitting." Mission and thread is completed.I will now lock this thread.Experience has been awarded and updated.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Babysitting `
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: New York, USA-
Jump to: