Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Babysitting `

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Babysitting.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened at the secret lab.
Specific Users: No.But you should have a good reason for being there.
Mission type: Normal type mission,possibly a side mission.
Story:
12th division has been recently working on some secret project that's deemed so dangerous they obtained permission to open a lab in the human world.Two days ago all contact with the lab has been lost.Your task is to venture into the lab and find out what happened.Possibly the 12 scientists working inside need to be rescued.Remain alert,the lab is full of traps.The lab is underground,underneath an abandoned warehouse called "Pogo" at the edge of town.

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:05 pm

"Oh don't be such a worrier,Loki-tan.If it makes you feel better I'll put up a barrier right after." Shielding her eyes when Shiro shoots the Cero she jumps away as it bounces back,barely missing her.Looking at the demolished wall she shakes her head."Niice..Ok-ay,how about we do it on three?" Stretching out her left hand she concentrates spirit energy into it,"Crushing star, flesh of man. The eternal sky's journey begins with a spark." With the kido ready she backs towards the opposite wall,"Ok,one,two..three,"rushing forward she swings her left arm at the force field,"Hadou #76-Houkiboshi." The collected energy leaps from her fist,hitting the force field like a comet.Jumping back she readies to cast a shield.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue77/100-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Muttering incomprehensible words Loki calls up his spirit energy."Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."Waiting for the countdown he releases the spell on three."Hadou #64-Sōren Sōkatsui."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Shiro turns and begins charging another cero. He looks at Loki, "Okay.... Now I'm firing!" he shoots the cero at the force feild.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Waiting for everyone to finish she gathers reiryoku for the protection kido, "Bakudo #39-Enkosen." A shield forms before them,shielding from the effects of the attack on the force field.Impatient to see the results she notices it wavering at her lack of concentration and tries to focus all attention on keeping it up."Did it work?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Their combined shinigami and Hollow attack hits the force-field with force.It starts changing colors randomly,jumping hues from red and orange to blue and purple.The combined attack glows with their respective reiatsu colors.The force-field starts getting brighter and brighter,becoming too painful to look at. With a loud bang it collides upon itself from the pressure from the attack,collapsing away.A big aftershock wave is released.It shakes the whole building,rattling the walls.Only Enkosen shield stops if from slamming them into the wall and breaking some bones. With the dust settled Loki clicks on his goggles,checking if the force-field is gone.Letting out a loud whop he shouts."Yeah,baby.We did it!Victory!" Nudging Altria he winks at her."Smart move putting up the shield or we would be mashed potatoes smeared on the walls.Thanks you for maintaining it!" Moving out from the protection of Enkosen Loki goes to inspect the L7 door.Trying to open it he finds that it is locked as expected."Of course it would be locked.If someone could be bothered enough to set up the force-field they could surely lock the door too." Unsheathing Raijin from the place on his back Loki wobbles to the right under the uncomfortable and unusual weight and form."Just a second,I'll cut us a way in..uff.."

___Posts since regression start:16____
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100-Babysitting ` - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Shiro walks up to the door and nudges Loki aside, "Why bother?" Shiro kicks the door with such force it breaks the lock and is torn from it's hinges. it lands on the ground with a thud. "when we can do this?" (Shiro seems to be adopting his old "reckless" attitude.)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Dispelling the shield she moves for the broken down door,jumping over it and marching into the room without caution."Alright you idiot scientists!Who's responsible for those time disruptions,huh?Start talking!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm

"That was unnecessary,Shiro.Kicking the whole door in." With a tsk sound Loki puts Raijin back."Wait,Altria-chan,don't just march in!" Too late again and smacking his forehead he skips over the door,going after her. Who knows what state whoever's inside is in.A little caution wouldn't kill those two.
The room looks like all the other laboratories.Two high work tables at left and right walls piled with research notes,weird devices and bubbling multicolored things in beakers.A big whiteboard covered with formulas on the center wall.The occupants of the room turn out to be..children.That look like they are playing scientist dress up. The two identical looking,eight year old boys with shaggy black hair stop their scruffle.Staring at Altria with laughing black eyes they exchange a knowing look and burst out laughing,holding onto their sides.Between gasps they manage to point with a trembling finger."Haha,look Akira,your..ha..rescuers are here.Too bad they so..short we need a microscope to..ha..see them!Hahaa."A more mature,about eleven years old boy drops a metal chair that was used to hit the wall repeatedly.Adjusting his glasses with a habitual gesture he glares at the twins."Be quite you two!They got the door open!" With pouting silence in answer he comes up to their "rescuers." "Ah,hello.You've been affected as well..Still,you cannot imagine how relieved I am to see you.We've been stuck in here for days,when the alarm system went off I.." His voice goes quiet,having moved closer his eyes fixated on Shiro.Turning white he steps back."A-A-A-Arrancar!!"

___Posts since regression start:19____
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:29 am

Shiro whacks the guy lightly, "Good lord! Stop freaking out! I'm a shinigami Damnit!!!" Shiro bares his teeth then turns away obviously pissed off beyond beleif.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:13 pm

_____
Akira is knocked over to the floor from Shiro's whack,his glasses slide down his nose."S-s-shinigami?You..a..shinigami?Begging your pardon Mr.Arrancar but that mask fragment and Hollows Hole say otherwise.That seven means you are an Espada too!" Looking terrified when Shiro bares his teeth Akira squeaks and shimmies backwards."Eee..please don't eat me,I don't taste good,honest.There isn't much of me anyway!" T.T
Loki backs away from Shiro,anger waves radiating from the guy making him incredibly ill at ease.Scary..so scary.I wanna dig a hole and hide. ;.; Squashing down his fleeing instincts Loki approaches Akira."Hey man,it's ok.Calm down. Shiro's not going to eat you." Probably..I hope..

___Posts since regression start:21____
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

"What was that you twerps!?" Turning red at their insult about her current height she marched up to the identically looking boys,grabbing them by the front of their robes and giving a good shake.

"We come here to rescue you jerks,get attacked by freaky Hollow/Arrancar things,get bloody chibified!! and that's the thanks we get?!We can put the door back and leave you here to rot you ungrateful lugs!" Dropping them both she turns to face Akira,thinking him the smart,sensible one.That image quickly shatters with him freaking out over Shiro.

"Hey,hey,seriously.He's with us,don't worry." Shaking her head when Shiro only makes things worse by scaring the guy more she walks up to him and kicks him in the shin,having have to adapt being unable to reach high enough for a whack.Looking up at him strictly she uses her no nonsense, "listen to what you're told" voice.

"Shiro!Bad Arrancar!You're scaring the hell out of them. Cool your anger,how can they not freak out when there's malice and anger pouring off you in waves?For that matter,you're getting me scared!Right now all my shinigami instincts are screaming:"Predator in the room!Do something stupid! Fight or flee." So calm down.You're a natural enemy at the moment. They can't help it." Kneeling near Akira she pushes his glasses back up to sit on the bridge of the nose and grasping his arm pulls him to his feet.

"I'm sorry for his behavior,he's just frustrated.Please believe us,Shiro is on our side.He's not going to eat anyone." Smiling and holding back a laugh as she finds the idea of Shiro eating someone pretty hilarious she decides to tell the truth,"He really was a shinigami before the time displacement thingy zapped him back to his old life.We were send here to find out why you stopped communications.I'm Altria,that's Loki and over there is Shin.And of course,that's Shiro.Now,what in jumping Hollow's name is going on here?Why did we all get chibified?Why are there those weird Arrancars?And why are there dead bodies of shinigami with zanpakuto wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Shiro calms down instantly when altria starts chewing him out. His expression changes to one more shocked than anything else. He looks down and blushes with embarrassment, "..... y-yes ma'am......" he looks over at Akira with a calmer look. "sorry.... no I'm not going to eat you.... that's a rather repulsive thought if you ask me..."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:03 am

Glancing at Shiro she gives him a big,chibi cute smile."See?Isn't that better.Now you feel just like the old Shiro I used to know." Waiting for Akira to gather himself and start explaining her mind wanders randomly from plans of doing something unmentionable to whoever is responsible to wishing for some chocolate.'Argh,great.Now I really want some..ok,think something else quick..hmm..like the time whatever thingy.It had better be fixable,I am not going through growing up again,ergh!.And being chibi sized 3rd seat officer I'd need to wear shoes with heels higher then I am..pfft..' snickering at the image that thought produces she bites her lip trying not to laugh,'heh..and then chibi me bossing everyone around..pfft..hah..would be just ridiculous..I'd have to resort to shin kicking instead of whacks and then they'd all be jumping on one leg..pfft..oh,but I wonder if anyone would want to keep their forms..hmm..nah..surely?' Frowning she distractedly brushes away her hair,stealing a secret glance in Shiro's direction.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Shiro goes over by Altria and sits down, he seems to have calmed down a bit. He has a rather distracted look on his face and is staring intently at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 am

Dropping down near Shiro she scoots close,leaning against him.Pulling in her legs close and wrapping arms around her knees she silently debates whether to ask or not.The desire of having an answer wins over.Glancing to see Akira likely gathering his thoughts Altria keeps her voice low."Hey Shiri-kun..can I ask you something?It's probably a stupid question,"she laughs but it comes out somewhat forced,"After we figure this time thingy out,do you want to turn back?" Keeping her eyes on the opposite to them wall she evenly continues in the straightforward manner that she possessed in childhood."Before,becoming a shinigami like that was a card dealt by life.But now,you have actual choice..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:13 am

Shiro glances at Altria and puts an arm around her, "..... If staying like this means I wouldn't be able to stay with you.... then no... I'd like to be a shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Snickering at the scene of kid Altria giving much taller,shocked Shiro a lecture Loki laughs.Keh,still same Altria.Even as a..ha..kid.
"T-thank you." Blushing Akira dusts off his lab coat."I think I understand now.You must have been an A-A-Arrancar in previous life,before um,it ended and reincarnation process happened.It is a common thing.Please forgive my previous reaction,true A-A-Arrancars terrify me." Facing the twins he smirks smugly."I told you!I told you it could move the subjects even further then just five hundred years!And this proves it!Oh,the potential of the tempus machina is even greater now!" Ryu scowls."Don't be daft.This project is going to get banned the second we get back.Just look at the disaster it turned into!We got transferred back into childhood state and so did our rescuers,minus one.This place is full off defected Arrancars and-" Flashing angry red Akira interrupts."It's not our fault!The testing process was going perfectly!The tempus machina was working perfectly!Everything was going perfectly!!How could we have known he was going to betray us?They should have checked him better before assigning for such a classified project!How blind are they to not notice his frequent trips to Hueco Mundo during free time?Second division is supposed to keep track of such things.It is all Seireitei's and Captain's fault!It's all their fault this turned into a disaster,their fault Michiru,Hotaru and Setsuna are dead!And their fault only one tempus stone remains!!" His voice rising with each word Akira finishes almost screaming.
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Shiro looks over at Akira with a rather annoyed look, "It doesn't matter who's fault this is! And screaming about it isn't going to solve anything either!" He gives Akira a cold hard stare, "Instead of panicking and acting like a fool, you should be looking to find a way to change us back! anything else is a waste of time!" there's an angry vibe coming from him as he says this.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:37 pm

She thinks over his answer,'What if form didn't matter,what then.' About to say something she twitches in anger when Akira starts shouting blame, especially at the mention of her division.Scrambling up she marches right up to him and gives him an ultra hard whack on the head."Shut up!Stop blaming everyone!And for your information 2nd division has better things to do then keep track of you whacko scientists!Now start explaining,calmly!What's a tempus machina?Who betrayed who?What the hell happened here and how do we fix it!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Loki winces when Akira gets whacked.Ouch,that must have hurt. Putting his hand on Altria's shoulder he keeps his voice even."Altria-chan,you should calm down too.If you hit him that hard he won't remember anything and then what do we do?"
Akira gets a dazed look,wavering on his feet.Rubbing his head he feels a huge bump forming."I'm sorry..please don't whack me anymore...I think I'll sit down.." Sitting right on the floor he suddenly looks horrendously tired and small.
"There was an accident in the labs at 12th the outcome of which was unintentional creation of two stones with very strange properties..time altering properties.We receive permission to work on a special device powered by such a stone that could speed up or rewind time.The benefits of having such a device at our disposal are exponential.Just think about it,wounds could be sped up until healed or completely undone.Damaged buildings restored to their previous state.It could even be made into a weapon against Arrancars that would rewind their time until they regressed back into ordinary Hollows.
Things were going smoothly for the first month and a half.We made steady progress,moving from inorganic matter to photosynthesis organisms and finally to Hollows.A batch of them was caught and transported to us along with a low level Arrancar that evidently was a Menos Grande before and somehow got Arrancarized.Things were perfect.After a few adjustments we made a major breakthrough in turning a Hollow into the first of the sped up Arrancars.There was unfortunately one minor flaw,all subjects became mentally atrophied.To put it in everyday terms,they suffer a mental dysfunction..losing any intelligence they posses before..You encountered them already,correct? Then surely you have noticed,their speech is very simplistic and their reaction time is slow.However being Arrancars they are still strong,around adjucha level.They fight on instinct and because of the mental retardation are completely unpredictable,and that is what makes them especially deadly.We kept them under strict surveillance and things were continuing smoothly until two weeks ago.We suddenly started arguing and fighting over pointless things.Should have noticed something was up then but inner strife kept everyone's attention.Then two,now three days ago,our traitor showed his true colors. Nathaniel Cross was one of the most brilliant minds in all of Seireitei.Charismatic,smart,friendly,no one ever suspected him.On the contrary,everyone admired the guy.When this project started and he was named to lead it everyone was thrilled to work under him." Akira stares down at the floor unable or unwilling to continue,sorrowful expression twisting his features.
The twin brothers exchange glances and continue for him." Akira,you're too long winded.Long story short,Nat tempered with the tempus machine,the device that manipulates time,turning mostly everyone into children.He turned all Hollows into Arrancars too and then set them free.We managed to survive by barricading in here and activating the security system.Before leaving he killed anyone that tried to stop him,taking the stone powering tempus machine with him.Now the only one left is the one is Seireitei."
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Shiro gets up and looks unbelievably pissed. "OH BLOODY FLIPPIN' HELL!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??" Shiro slams his fist into a wall denting it severely, "As soon as we get back, everyone's going to give us strange looks, and better yet all the shinigami are going to try and kill me! Bloody flippin' great...." Shiro's eyes darken a bit becoming slightly vermilion in color, rage comes off of him in waves. "you scientists...... can't even keep one little experiment under control... pathetic...." he storms out of the room and waits outside for his rage to cool.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:48 pm

"Shut up Loki,I'm perfectly calm." Listening to the explanation of the events until the end she twitches slightly.After Shiro storms out in a rage she calmly walks up to Akira,dragging him to his feet by front of his shirt.There's something scary dancing in her eyes,in a deceptively calm and dangerously low voice she whispers,"You had better pray to Kami you can fix this,right now!If I have to show my face in Seireitei looking like this they will never,ever,find your bodies,got it?!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 am

Loki jumps away from Shiro to the other side of the room,trying to keep the lid on freaking out.Breathing easier after the pissed off Arrancar leaves the room he shivers at the feeling of ants crawling on his back,staring fixedly at the dented wall.Eee..scaaryy.A completely different person.Shinigami Shiro I met was a lot calmer,nicer,timid even.Maybe even a little shy.Except when fighting but that doesn't count,everyone has a different face during a fight.Does transition from one state to another change you that much,even if the two are close to each other? Expecting usual smart-mouthed answer from Raijin when there's none forthcoming Loki recalls their current situation.Approaching Altria carefully and keeping his countenance calm but ready to bolt in case she decides to chew him out too."Let's all calm down here,ok?" Keeping speaking Loki pulls front of Akira's lab coat from her fingers,freeing the trembling scientist who immediately hides behind his back."Remember,calm,ok?" Facing Akira he smiles sympathetically at the scared out of his mind scientist."You said this Nathaniel took the stone powering the time effecting machine three days go?" Receiving a nod in response he continues."Ok.But we only came here and got effected by time displacement today,that must mean that tempus machine of yours is still,somehow,active?" Peeking out from behind the table where they went into hiding the moment Shiro got up Ryu and Ken give simultaneous nods,speaking in tandem."Yeah,we didn't have a chance to explain further.You see,the time displacing effects on organic organisms larger then a lab rat wears off in about forty hours or almost two days.After third day started it became obvious the device was somehow still active even without the stone powering it.Nat is..was..a genius.He must have figured out some way to make it work without the stone.We have three choices of returning to normal.One,we can simply return to Seireitei and use the stone there to built makeshift device and reverse effects.But by the reaction of those two that looks to be out.Two,we can just get the hell out of here and away from the influence radius of the device then wait out the forty hours in the human world.Or three:get to the device,see how it works and put it on reverse. We are for number three.But with all of the choices there is no guarantee because we don't know how it's working now.It all depends on how drastically Nat changed the tempus machina.Without the stone the effect could be weak and easily reversed or it could be permanent in worse case scenario." Loki is horrified at prospect of remaining a kid,getting kicked out of Gotei 13 and being forced to return to Rukongai,and having to grow up again but the thought of what Shiro and Altria would do if the effect does turn out to be permanent scares him even more."A-Altria-chan?Can you go tell all of this to Shiro?And maybe,calm him down so he doesn't kill anyone?You're probably the only one who cam deal with him right now..then we can decide what do to.But I am for option number three..
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:39 am

Listening to everything carefully she calms down a little though the anger is still bubbling just beneath the surface."Ok..I agree with option three.We need to know how he changed that device and then fix it."Looking in the direction of Shiro's angrily swirling energy she sighs,"Alright,I'll go tell him.And he wouldn't kill anyone,Loki.He's simply angry,just as I am." Turning around Altria heads out of the room,walking up to Shiro in the hallway.Wincing at the amount of rage pouring off him she silently wraps both hands around his arm,cursing her current lack of height.Thinking on her words she finally says quietly,"One of the reasons I hate 12th division is that something always,always goes wrong with them and others pay for it...But..right now..Shiri-kun needs to calm down so we can get out of their mess.You are not the only one angry..and at least you didn't turn into a..a..a helpless bloody chibi..I hate being so small..hate the emptiness where Tsuki is supposed to be.." Fighting down another wave of panic she slowly repeats the options listed by Ryu and Ken."I agree with option three..we need to get to the device..and you're our only chance of making it with all of those..things..roaming around.But,"she squeezes his arm gently,smiling faintly,"Shiri-kun needs a calm head or he'll behave like a reckless idiot again."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Shiro's anger begins to fade away as soon as Altria hugs his arm. He looks at her and listens to her explaination of the situation at hand. He kneels down so that he's at eye level with her and pulls her into a hug. "..... yeah.... I'm sorry for the way things are turning out.... and thank you for calming me down." he let's go of her, and looks down the hallway. "Altri-chan..... you're never helpless..... ok? you never are and never will be. I'll make sure this think gets reversed ok?" he glances inot the room and eyes loki and the other scientists, "..... If we'll going down there to find the machine, it'd be best if I were in res. form... that way I can better protect everyone..." he pauses and turns to look at loki in the other room, his look turns a bit serious. "but... If I hear anyone complain about my becoming a hollow one more time, I'll leave you guys to continue by yourselves." (that was told to Loki and the other scientists) he returns his gaze to altria and whispers, " you not want to but it'd be faster to fly.... and if I remember correctly, I believe you said something about wanting to fly with me again?" he smiles and seems to have calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   -Babysitting ` - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Babysitting `
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: New York, USA-
Jump to: