Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underground Hollow Rebellion

Go down 
+2
Altria Mizuno
Shinichi Yoh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Underground Hollow Rebellion
Goal of the Event: Kill all the Hollows, Menos, and Adjuchas
Specific Users: Anyone can join
Story:
A group of 5 Adjuchas made a hollow rebellion group against arrancars and shinigamis for some certain reasons (they hate being the intermediate ones; they want to prove that they are strong enough to create an army against shinigamis and arrancars). Shinigamis are assigned to stop the population. Arrancars though in disrespect to them can join destroy the organization or for whatever reason join them for fun.
Note:
~
Outside the Underground Organization (as guard): 30 normal hollows and 4 Menos
~Inside the Underground Orgaization: 70 normal hollows and the 5 leader Adjuchas
~Total of 100 normal Hollows, 4 Menos, and 5 Adjuchas
~Substract the total hollows that you killed from it's original or current population in each of your post posted. The last post of any member with the post of the population left is the current population. When the hollow population reaches zero, the mission is complete.

Last edited by Shinichi Yoh on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Quickly considers their options,'I don't want to own her anything but at this rate..and it's not like there's another Arrancar we could just ask around..' Reaching a decision she nods,"Deal,it will be a second one I owe you then.Shiro,before you say something else consider that if you start dying on me again and I can't help..." She shakes her head and drives those thoughts away. "Shin,could you help me move him?I don't think us touching is gonna help any,my reiatsu tends to spill a bit.."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:16 pm

"Sure."

went to help altria
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 am

Shiro opens his mouth but then closes it again realizing it would be futile to argue.

"............."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:55 pm

With Shin's aid carefully helps Shiro sit down leaning on a tree."Here.." Taking a few steps back nods,"Go ahead...and..whatever you'll do..it better work.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

shiro just stares at altria, his expression becomes more pained.

(in thought)
'..... this hurts.... so..... much......'

shiro feels one of his broken ribs move, and winces in pain.

(in thought)
'sssssssss..... damn it....'
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 pm

"Tch..just don't forget.." Sitting down near Shiro she places one hand on top of his,making sure they're making skin contact.Closing her eyes and calling the spirit energy out she pours it in through her hands,smirking slightly as it gets dragged in.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 pm

As miyuu helps shiro, shin pulls out his notepad doing some notes for the report of this mission...

(in thought)
"This turns out to be a rather difficult mission than I thought. Everyone are almost drained and injured."

faced altria...

"Altria-san, are you feeling much better now?"

(Find and Destroy Arc and Underground Hollow Rebellion arc are almost finished xD)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 am

Tiredly leans on a tree watching what Miyuu is doing warily,"Yeah I'm alright. Just tired beyond belief,I want to crawl into bed and just sleep.What about you Shin?"

~(Yep,that's why I'm trying to hurry and come up with some semblance of plot to start missions on.Although I do have a few ideas for random missions..but I want it all to connect and create a bigger story.^^ )~
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:14 am

"Yea, I'm feeling better now. Let's wait for shiro to recover then let's go back to SS."

(by the way, i like those ideas.)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:53 am

Nods her head,absentmindedly running a hand through her hair,"Say Shin,could you do me a favor?I'm supposed to check in upon returning and give a report of this mission but..there'll be something I must do,so could you report in instead of me please?I'll own you one."

~( ^^ I'm glad.There's still a lot of stuff that needs to be decided though..)~
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:47 am

Shiro bares his teeth in agony, his reiatsu clearly not mixing well with miyuu's or altria's spirit energies.

"Nnnnnnghhhh ..... god-damnit! " shiro tries suppressing miyuu's reiatsu, but that only seems to make matters worse. He then forces himself to relax, allowing miyuu's spirit energy to flow freely dispite being in pain. eventualy he feels his reiatsu begin returning to normal.

(in thought)
'just...... relax..... stop trying to fight back....... relax...... relax.'

Shiro's expression becomes less pained.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:20 pm

shin seeing things being in control he turns to altria...

"Okay then. Anyway, no need to own me one, I'll take what you said as the 9th seat of our division. hahahaha"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Frowning whacks Shiro on the head lightly with her free hand,"Oi,are ya stupid or something?Course it's gonna hurt like hell, stop being a baby and bear with it. Don't try supressing my spirit energy,ya can't and it'll make pain worse.It has ta get converted by yours,so stop fighting it and relax."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:23 pm

shin opens up a senkaimon

"There, i opened it up so we can get to leave once everything is set up."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Shiro glares at miyuu.

"GRRR.... what'd you hit me for?!"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Rolls her eyes."For being an idiot.Now shut up and let's get this over with,it's not exactly pleasant for me either."Tightens her hold on his arm and increases spirit energy out pour.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Shiro grits his teeth, despising miyuu at the moment.

(in thought)
' my arm!!! It's already broken and shes breaking it again!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Suddenly remembering that his arm was indeed broken she relaxes her hold muttering,"sorry." Slowly starting to feel tired her tail flicks to wrap around her waist. 'Mmm,should have thought this through,how am I gonna get out here with no energy..but a chance like this...' Shakes her head,"Hey,are ya starting ta recover yet?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Shiro stares at miyuu and glares.

"i've been trying to tell you i'm fine for a few minutes now! you can stop wasting energy!"

bares fangs in anger
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Whacks him lightly on the head again."Tch,you're as sweet as ever."
Letting go she gets up wobbling slightly before grasping a tree.There's
a sudden rustling of leafs from a bush not far away and she focuses her
attention on it."Something's coming.." Getting ready for an attack she
blinks in surprise as an Arrancar emerges.He brushes off twigs from his
long coat,taking in the people in front. "Miyuu-san,I've been looking all over for you."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Shiro glares at miyuu.

"...thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:35 pm

"Shiro,are you alright?" Walks up closer,whirling around in surprise as a man..no an Arrancar emerges from the bushes.Glancing between him and Miyuu she warily grasps the hilt of her zanpakuto just in case."Do you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Shiro looks at altria calmly.

" obviously.... that arrancar over there is miyuu's fraccion. no worries here."

Shiro gets up using the tree for support, he whinces from the pain in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 pm

"Dark,where have ya been?I give ya leave for a week and you just up and
disappear for half a year,tsk." Moving closer she stumbles and moving
quickly he catches her, lifting tenderly into his hands."My apologies Miyuu-san.I run into trouble..there's seems to be something going on in Hueco Mundo.And it's not the Espada." She waves one hand dismissively,"Later,tell me bout it later." Nodding he looks at Altria with interest,"I see you have found your on-" Quickly putting a hand on his mouth she shakes her head,"Don't.She doesn't remember me.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Shiro whips around and growls at Dark.

" if anything happens to altria i'll make sure who ever it was pays severly. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Hollow Rebellion
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next