Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underground Hollow Rebellion

Go down 
+2
Altria Mizuno
Shinichi Yoh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Underground Hollow Rebellion
Goal of the Event: Kill all the Hollows, Menos, and Adjuchas
Specific Users: Anyone can join
Story:
A group of 5 Adjuchas made a hollow rebellion group against arrancars and shinigamis for some certain reasons (they hate being the intermediate ones; they want to prove that they are strong enough to create an army against shinigamis and arrancars). Shinigamis are assigned to stop the population. Arrancars though in disrespect to them can join destroy the organization or for whatever reason join them for fun.
Note:
~
Outside the Underground Organization (as guard): 30 normal hollows and 4 Menos
~Inside the Underground Orgaization: 70 normal hollows and the 5 leader Adjuchas
~Total of 100 normal Hollows, 4 Menos, and 5 Adjuchas
~Substract the total hollows that you killed from it's original or current population in each of your post posted. The last post of any member with the post of the population left is the current population. When the hollow population reaches zero, the mission is complete.

Last edited by Shinichi Yoh on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:02 pm

uriko goes over to altria and helps her up so she can stand.

"....... i just want to help......." smiles slightly
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:08 pm

shiro wakes up, and tries to sit up but winces and lies back down noticing his broken ribs.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm

"Shin and Miyuu can finish off the Hollows but you too if you want." Looking at woken up Shiro she sighs and gathering the returned reiatsu focuses it on his broken arm and ribs."Honestly,I might as well join the 4th with all the healing I do."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:13 pm

shiro's broken arm refuses to mend.

he winces.

"sss.... damn... altria.... i'm sorry to say this.... but please..... it hurts when you're trying to heal me right now..... " (shiro's reiatsu is a little unstable)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Frowning nods and removes her hands,"Right now you still have my reiatsu mixed in with yours..Miyuu's too..so maybe that's why."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:16 am

(in thought)

"...almost done.."

"Shakkaho"

fires red fireballs to the hollows..

left
hollows - 6
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:26 am

Starting to grow bored with the fight she jumped up into the air and fired a few Bala,destroying a group of three Hollows that were bunched together.Distracted she didn't notice in time one Hollow sprout wings and silently glide behind her,slashing down her right arm with its claws while driving its sharp beak like mask through her shoulder.Hissing in surprise and pain she moved forward,painfully ripping the beak off, and turned around to face the enemy,clutching her torn arm."Making me angry is a mistake,you will pay for that!" Her ears flattened on the head and tail erraticly moving back and forth, she extended her claws and rushed at the Hollow,eyes glowing with red light.Sonido-ing behind it and grasping one of the wings she tore at it,driving her legs into his back for support.The wing gave a disgusting crunch and crumpled but refused to give.Grining she tightened her hold while the Hollow tries to throw her off and gave a quick,strong jerk.With a sickening tearing sound it tore off,hanging limply from her hand,white bone and nerve endings sticking out from where it used to be on its back.Dropping the wing she gripped the other one and twisting,tore it off as well.The Hollow gave a pain filled roar that ended in a strangled sob.Grining she threw the other wing away and jumping higher into the air kicked the Hollow to the ground.It landed in a tangled heap,following behind quickly she drew her sword and twirling it by the chain threw it at the Hollow as it tried to get up,impaling it through the stomach to a tree."Now,shall we have some fun,ne?" Chuckling she stalked towards the horrified Hollow as it frantically tried to pull out her sword,succeeding only in opening the wound more.

left
hollows - 3
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Shiro turns to see what was causing the commotion, seeing miyuu he turned away with a disgusted look on his face.

"...... i wish i hadn't seen that...." shiro then turns his gaze towards the sky.

"..... hey..... altria? ...... could you, help me up?" his voice trails off into silence.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:48 pm

uriko looks at altria then looks at shiro.

".................................."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:51 pm

shin went to the ground, sheathed his sword as he can't see any hollows around anymore. Shin gets and opens his phone (the hollow detector phone..we do have that, right?? xD)

(phone sound)
"toot..toot..toot..toot..."

"Now, where are they..? Too smart to hide..tsk tsk"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:24 pm

With a horrified look tears her gaze away from the scene,"Um,yeah sure..just be careful,your ribs are still broken." Getting up she carefully grasps his good arm,pulling him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Shiro get to his feet and leans on altria for support, being careful not to adgitate his broken ribs. He looks over at altria and smiles slightly trying to hide the fact he's in alot of pain.

(in thought)
'I can't remember the last time i've been in so much pain..... my right arm's broken, along with.... 1,2..... no.... definitly not 3 like uriko said......." he pauses in his thoughts then continues, "7.... 7 broken ribs....... hm..... then there's altria's spirit energy, along with miyuu's........ it appears my own reiatsu is rejecting altria's.... but i won't say that........ i don't want to offend anyone..'

Shiro continues to ponder his thoughts, dispite being in pain.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Finishing off the Hollow she sheathes her sword and stalks back towards Altria and Shiro,eyes still glowing red from excitement."Alive are ya..but don't look so good." Cocking her head to the side she studies him with a thoughtful expression,"Hmm,I see..course shinigami reiatsu wouldn't mash with yours.."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:18 pm

shin shunpoes appearing near shiro, altria, miyuu, and uriko..

faced shiro..

"Job's done, Thanks for finishing the job inside there, are you alright?"

shin then place his hand in to his hair then does the "hehe" look...

"Anyway sorry...if I didn't let you do the job, you might've been feeling a little better? Next time when I'm stronger than you and can at least able to stop you from doing reckless things, I'll stop you..hehehe"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:52 pm

"Shin...so it was you..not that you could stop him.." Sighs and looks at Miyuu,"You're covered in blood...was what really necessary though..what do you mean about reitasu?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:26 pm

shin explains

"I actually want to stop him and argue about it but there's no left time for that...the cave's into collapsin. Trusted him I guess."

Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 pm

shiro begins breathing heavily, and realizes that his own spirit energy isn't agreeing with altria's. he looks at altria trying to hide his pain.

"....... altria........ i don't know why.... but i think my reiatsu is.... reacting strangely to something...."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 pm

uriko looks at shiro, and sences something isn't right.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:53 pm

"Something?Like..like my own?..I didn't know it would.." Looks at Miyuu angrily,"You were the one who suggested it!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Shiro gives altria a calm almost reasuring look.
"i'll be.... okay.."

looks a little pained but tries to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:02 pm

"Oi,don't get angry at me..that was an emergency.Besides,if he just replaces the still lingering shinigami reiatsu with arrancar one it should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 pm

shiro stares at miyuu with a pained expression.

"..... easier..... said... than done."

(breathing becomes heavy)
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm

"Tch.." Flickering her tail in annoyance stands near the two of them."Tell ya what..borrow some of mine.I never use it anyway..consider it a favor to the two of ya."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Shiro glares at miyuu...

"i can manage."

looks really pained.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:21 pm

shin trying to deal with the situation...

faced shiro..

"Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Hollow Rebellion
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next