Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underground Hollow Rebellion

Go down 
+2
Altria Mizuno
Shinichi Yoh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue33/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Underground Hollow Rebellion
Goal of the Event: Kill all the Hollows, Menos, and Adjuchas
Specific Users: Anyone can join
Story:
A group of 5 Adjuchas made a hollow rebellion group against arrancars and shinigamis for some certain reasons (they hate being the intermediate ones; they want to prove that they are strong enough to create an army against shinigamis and arrancars). Shinigamis are assigned to stop the population. Arrancars though in disrespect to them can join destroy the organization or for whatever reason join them for fun.
Note:
~
Outside the Underground Organization (as guard): 30 normal hollows and 4 Menos
~Inside the Underground Orgaization: 70 normal hollows and the 5 leader Adjuchas
~Total of 100 normal Hollows, 4 Menos, and 5 Adjuchas
~Substract the total hollows that you killed from it's original or current population in each of your post posted. The last post of any member with the post of the population left is the current population. When the hollow population reaches zero, the mission is complete.

Last edited by Shinichi Yoh on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue33/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:09 pm

suddenly became curious about the conversation

"what do you mean not the esapada..."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Dark only laughs in amusement at Shiro's comment."So you're not dead,a shame.I have no intention of hurting Miyuu-san's on-..important person." Grinning to show sharp fangs he continues,"By the same token,if someone hurts Miyuu-san I will personally tear them
limb from limb.I really don't see why she'd bother to help such a-"

Uttering a sigh she stops Dark from continuing with a warning look,"Stop it,already.I don't want to hear another squabble between you two."
"As you wish." Hearing Shin's question he looks at him and glances at Miyuu.She gives a quick nod."There's someone gathering Arrancar's with unique abilities..I'd be careful,shinigami.They seem to be plotting something.Oh,and they don't like Espada much either.That's all I'll say."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Shiro bares his teeth at Dark revealing his pointed canines.

"man... you never cease to piss me off."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:47 pm

"Hey,what were you about to call me?And who is it that's gathering the Arrancar?Do they have a name?" Frowning at the sudden feeling of unease she watched Dark intently,making sure to study his appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:53 pm

shin then sits while he thinks of this newly talked about enemies...

"Be careful eh? I don't even have a shikai"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Uttering another laugh at Shiro's comment Dark turns attention on Altria,winking."Like what you see love?" Seeing her face immediately turn red Miyuu whacks him lightly on the head,"Oi,don't tease her..That's my job..Altria-chan if ya want to know you'll have to remember yourself while I still have patience left.Oh,and don't forget,ya owe me a favor now." Turning serious Dark looks at Shin,"Then train,shinigami.The Ar- this group is incredibly strong.When they make a move and it will be soon,you'll want to be ready."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:19 pm

trying not to make himself look weak...

"I have kido skills ya know...I'll try to keep up with them with just that for now."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Dark smiles in amusement,"Kido?You won't get far with that kid.Not unless you have mastered the high level's of it.But to kill one of their group you'll need shikai at the very least.You still have time,use it wisely.And try to keep together when on missions.That's my advice." Yawning sleepily Miyuu cuddles into his chest,"Mmm,I'm tired.Let's go home already."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:57 pm

"Thanks then."

(in thought)
"Although it's really impossible for my zanpakuto.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Shiro glares at dark, his eyes darken a little.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:17 pm

~Miyuu mumbles something and cuddling closed closes her eyes.

~Looking at Shiro with a disapproving frown Dark snaps his fingers,opening up a garganta."I really don't see what Miyuu-san finds in you trash.At least be good for something and become the little one's shield." Turning around he pauses a moment on the threshold,looking over his shoulder at Altria,"Love,If you need something,anything,or get tired of that thing come find me." Winking he steps through,the garganta closing.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Shiro glares at Dark.

"yeah yeah just keep walking jerk."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Watches the two leave in stunned silence."Did he..just..wink at me?And did that mean what I think it meant?!" Turning red she hides her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:48 pm

shiro limps over towards altria. looking concerned
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Managing to fight down the blush and shut Tsukiyomi and his leering comments up she takes a deep breath and looks at Shiro."That person,who was he?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:00 pm

shiro looks at altria a calm look in his eyes..

"i'll tell you when i've recovered a little."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Frowning she looks at him questionably,"I thought you recovered?Are your injuries still there?Should I heal them?" Starts feeling worried.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:49 am

Just stares at altria, then goes back to sit under the tree.

".............. oi.......... i can manage on my own.."
(in thought)
'who'm I kidding? my right arm is broken, along with seven ribs! of course i'm not fine!'

Shiro's expression changes to a pained look, realizing he just agitated one of his broke ribs.
"sssssss.... damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:16 pm

uriko walks over to shiro and begins healing his broken bones.

"............... you don't need to be...... so stubborn all the time........"
Smiles sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Resisting the urge to whack him on the head she leans on a tree instead,crossing her arms."Stop being so damn stubborn,it's annoying.Get healed and then let's go back.I'm so tired I could sleep for a week."

~(I think this mission is practically over.)~
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:08 pm

(agreed)

Shiro's arm heals completely, his ribs also finish healing. He gets up and thanks uriko by bowing slightly then turns to altria.

"............ let's go........... it's been a long day. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:19 pm

shin then enters to the senkaimon..

(i was just waiting for it)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:19 pm

"Right." Waving her hand opens a senkaimon,walking through.

~Mission Accomplished.Locking this thread.~
Experience Reward:40 exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hollow Rebellion   Underground Hollow Rebellion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Hollow Rebellion
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8