Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth beyond the lies...

Go down 
+4
Tenchiru Himura
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
Melene Ren'ai
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue20/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Truth beyond the lies... Empty
PostSubject: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Thread description: Plot related Specific users: None
Special conditions: Arrancar resu. Forme (permitted)
Special conditions2: Shinigami shikai (permitted)
Objectives: Investigate the ancient chamber / confirm the whereabouts of the hogyoku shard(s)

Somewhere in a deserted area in the middle of Hueco Mundo, a sand storm blew across a large dune which collapsed revealing a hidden ‘chamber’ leading underground. It’s been long deserted, and is now falling into ruin. Inside can be heard the far off sounds of water droplets falling into shallow pools, and well as the eerie whirling of the wind through the dimly lit halls and passages. Recently, a number of powerful hollows have been spotted wandering the chamber’s once deserted halls. There have also been reports of a hogyoku shard possibly being hidden deep within the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue7/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Staring at the white piece of official looking paper she sighs heavily."Another day..another mission..I just got back too..what about my vacation?" Shaking her head she utters another sigh and dropping the paper on the living room table heads into her room to prepare for the mission.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue25/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Shiro, actually being awake for once, "hey? what's the mission this time?" he seems eager to go, as he hasn't done anything 'fun' in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue7/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Riffling through her closet her reply comes out a little muffled,"Details are on the paper,on living room table.Something about secret chamber opening in Hueco Mundo..or something..ahh..ouch.." Closing the closet door she rubs her elbow,wincing."And I'm supposed to be on vacation...guess it must be pretty important." Uttering a sigh she pulls on her shihakusho black outer top and looking around the room pick up her soul pager."Ok..that's it I think..Are you coming, Shibu?"
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue1/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Tenchiru bangs at the door. "Let me in?" Ahh... well... shinigami banished me anyways... I may as well just go--!
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue25/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:08 pm

"Of course I'm goin-" he stops when someone comes banging on the door, he goes over and opens the door, "Oh.. Hi Tenchu... yeah... you're more than welcome to join us. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue1/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Tenchiru decides to step in. "I'm coming with you. I have no clue what's going on, but if you are going somewhere... anywhere at all... I'm coming with you young ones... I must..." She smirks, "Besides... you have no hope of ditching me. I cling very well..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Looking somewhat awkward, Shiro smiles warm heartedly, "n-no... it's fine really." ^^;
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada
Destadi Rangari

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue87/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:33 pm

*else where in hueco mundo*

Destadi creeps silently through the ancient chamber, reaching a room with a small depression in the center. he approaches the depression and takes 2 of the 3 glowing 'crystals'. "hm hm... the plan is almost complete.... just... one more variable is left.." he smiles and leaves the room, retracing his steps through the many winding passages.
Back to top Go down
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee
Tenchiru Himura

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Tenchiru smiles warmheartedly at first, and then frowns. "There is a lie if I have never seen one." she states blankly. "Fine," she lies, "I shall not follow." She smiles to herself, and thinking of how she shall meet them again, waves ta-ta and jumps onto the roof silently, thus vanishing from view, and lowering her reiatsu levels.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:31 am

~Seireitei,2nd division~
Coming out of her room while simultaneously pulling out of her hair pins that were holding it up for earlier shower she drops them into a bowl near the mirror on a shelf,looking around the room in confusion."I thought I just heard Tenchiru?Was she here?Where'd she go?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 am

looking rather confused when Tenchiru just suddenly leaves, shiro stands there not really sure what just happened. "um..... ok?" he closes the door and goes to Altria's room to gather up his kunai, "You did hear Tenchu... she was just here.. and well, she just kinda left at the same time too." he continues to fumble around with his large asortment of kunai and shuriken.

Last edited by Shiro Asaka on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:53 am

"Oh..I see.Tenchiru is a strange one." Finished brushing her hair she rights her obi, twirling around a few times while trying to retie a knot at the back.Tugging it into place at last Altria walks back into her..no..their..room,gently picking up Tsukiyomi from his stand near the bed.With her dislike to part with the blade even in sleep the decorated wooden stand only ever gets used when she has to bathe or attend a formal occasion where zanpakuto are forbidden,left to collect dust otherwise. Strapping the blade on at her left she runs a hand over it lovingly. Glancing at Shiro fumbling with his ninja weapons Altria seems to consider something, coming to some decision quickly.'I should take it with me this time..I should have other times too,I promised.But it..slipped my mind..' Coming up to a bookstand she counts out 7ths book on the middle shelf,a huge tome. Withdrawing from inside it a dagger she replaces the book back. Flipping the small blade in her hands a few times she examines it,smiling faintly. With hilt made of silver and shaped into crescent moons a short chain hangs from the end, able to be extended as needed.The blade itself is made of a strange metal that is see-through,creating impression of a frozen moonbeam.Holding the dagger in one hand she pulls out a drawer looking around for the strap-on that's supposed to hold it,glancing at all of the kunai around,"Wow..Shibu.. that's a lot of kunai and shuriken.How many do you actually have,a hundred? Oh, you should take those kido spelled ones you got for your birthday!If there's actually a real shard around there..they could come in handy."

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Glancing up at Altria just as he was about to finish paking up his kunai, "oh... yeah... but... I kinda want to save those kunai... they're really rare you know.... but I understand that they would come in handy." he finishes placing the kunai and shuriken in their proper places. (hidden pockets all over his uniform) then decides to take one of the kido kunai with a blue handle. "oh... and to answer your other question about how many kunai and shuriken I have... around 400... but some of them... seem to have gone missing as of late."

Last edited by Shiro Asaka on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue50/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Just rushing out of the kitchen with a a small batch of mochi, Uri places them on the table before rushing into 'Shiro's' former room. there's a loud crashing as uri rumages through her herbs and medicines for the upcoming mission. She's back out of the room wit her Zanpakuto and a small bag full of healing supplies. Shr goes to sit on the couch and picks up one of the mochi's and begins to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Hearing a loud crash, Shiro looks outside the room to see uri just come out of his 'old' room, with a bunch of supplies and then sit down to eat a piece of mochi. "er... morning Uri-chan?" he seems confused as to what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Eye widening slightly she stops in the midst of untangling a knot,"Four hundred? Kami Shiro,what do you do with them all??For that matter,I'm amazed you can even move carrying all that metal on your person." Shaking her head she kneels down,strapping the dagger to her ankle."I meant it would be nice to have them at hand,doesn't mean you have to use them.I know they are rare,it's hard to keep a spell stable and trapped like that.They tend to go off.But I'm sure Loki-kun could make more." Finished she stands up,smiling,"Besides,if you actually learned kido you wouldn't have to rely on something like that,hmm." Jumping slightly at the loud crashing sound coming from what was previously Shiro's room,now occupied by Uriko,she raises one eyebrow questioningly.'What is she doing in there??Sounds like a rabid animal stampede..'
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue77/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Yawning sleepily Loki stumbles down the division's hallway,stopping his zombie walk at Altria's door.Knocking automatically one time he walks in without waiting for answer,dropping down on the living room couch.Still on autopilot Loki slurs "Yo..mission..when yer ready.." promptly falling asleep snuggling a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue50/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:53 am

Looking up from the mochi she's munching, Uriko turns to look at Loki, "goo-morning Loki-koon." she says through her piece of mochi. right as Loki falls back asleep uriko picks up a piece of mochi and waves it infront of Loki's nose, trying to see if it's sweet aroma will wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
Truth beyond the lies... Left_bar_bleue77/100Truth beyond the lies... Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Breathing in aroma of mochi his brow furrows,taking in a deeper breath of the appetizing scent he swallows hungrily. Cracking open one sleepy blue eye Loki tracks the piece of mochi Uriko's waving in front of him like a hungry fox."MMmm..Mochi?Yum-my." Snapping it up with quick movement of his arm Loki pops the whole mochi into his mouth, devouring it hungrily in one gulp."Mm..Shank-yoo Yrikoo." Content he promptly falls back asleep again, still snuggling the pillow, small crumbs from the mochi stuck to the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 am

Mentally going over the list once more to make certain she didn't forget anything this time Altria stuffs her soul phone into hakama pocket,stepping into the living room. "Uri-chan,good morning.Oh,you made mochi?I love those.Hey Shibu,come have some mochi that Uri made!" Smiling brightly she walks up to the table, picking up one mochi and taking a bite out of it with a relish.Making a blissful sound she moves to sit down on the couch to enjoy a quick snack of them before the mission,only then noticing with surprise it's occupied by a sleeping certain someone."Loki??What is he doing here..sleeping on my couch..pulling a Shibu..? Honestly,it's like some spell,there's always someone sleeping on it." Finishing the mochi quickly she leans over Loki,silver locks spilling forward,shaking him gently. "Hey,hey Sparky,wake up.What are you doing here? Crashing on the couch.. Did you have a late night patrol again? Need help getting to your room? Come on,wakey,wakey."

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:59 am

Shiro walks over and takes a seat next to Uriko and picks up a peice of mochi, "Thank you Uri-chan." he smiles and takes a bite of the mochi, "mmm! so good!" he finishes it quickly, then looks over at Loki, "Hey Loki? isn't that Fenikkusu sitting on your head?"

Fenikkusu manifests and perches near Loki's head, and makes a sweet 'chirping' sound in his ear, before fluttering over to Altria.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 am

Altri's hair tickling his face Loki laughs in his sleep.Not reacting at all to being shaken beyond mumbling "Just five more minutes,love." at chirping sound made by Fenikkusu he bolts up in a panic,jumping about five feet into the air."Eeeee!! Birds! Where?Where?Where are these little evil things hiding???" Seeing Altria he clings to her on impulse,completely freaking out,brain still half asleep and auto pilot."Altri-chan help,birds!!" T.T
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 am

Eyes widening at being called 'love' she shakes her head,taking a startled step back when Loki suddenly jumps up in a panic."Loki-kun,calm do--" Getting cut off when he suddenly clings to her Altria lets out a sigh,wrapping her hands around him comfortingly,feeling a little guilty as his bird phobia was indirectly her fault. Keeping her voice calm she raises one hand,ruffling his hair. "Loki-kun ..it's alright.There are no birds here.That was just Fen,Shiro's zanpakuto spirit, remember? Please calm down,ok.You're still half asleep.." Glancing at Shiro she frowns,seeming to say 'Look what you've done.You know he's afraid of birds,that was mean.'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Shiro laughs, "Sorry... but... we're going to be leaving soon, and didn't you want him to wake up anyway?" He smiles, then glances at Fenikkusu. "Hey... ok... it was kinda mean... Sorry loki." he motions to Fenikkusu who then flutters over and perches on Shiro's shoulder. Shiro's expression changes to being somewhat uncomfortable upon seeing Loki 'cling' to Altria, and only becomes more so hearing him call her 'love.' (thinks: don't do anything stupid.... don't say anything stupid.... don't make a scene.... it's not a big deal.... ..... I hope...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Truth beyond the lies... Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth beyond the lies...
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next