This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Truth beyond the lies...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thread description: Plot related Specific users: None
Special conditions: Arrancar resu. Forme (permitted)
Special conditions2: Shinigami shikai (permitted)
Objectives: Investigate the ancient chamber / confirm the whereabouts of the hogyoku shard(s)

Somewhere in a deserted area in the middle of Hueco Mundo, a sand storm blew across a large dune which collapsed revealing a hidden ‘chamber’ leading underground. It’s been long deserted, and is now falling into ruin. Inside can be heard the far off sounds of water droplets falling into shallow pools, and well as the eerie whirling of the wind through the dimly lit halls and passages. Recently, a number of powerful hollows have been spotted wandering the chamber’s once deserted halls. There have also been reports of a hogyoku shard possibly being hidden deep within the chamber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:35 pm

"What the..???" Jumping away and ripping the tendrils off himself Loki growls. Raising his spilling spirit energy higher preparing for another attack he stumbles in the middle of a shunpo,suddenly feeling sick."Blergh..the hell..is..this.." Growing unsteady on his feet Loki takes another step and collapses passed out.His breathing slows down to almost non-existent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Coughing up blood and bleeding from injuries all over Altria weakly pulls up into a half crouch,barely able to move,hot waves of pain washing over her whole body.Vision growing dim she hears Destadi's words about strong will and death as if from somewhere far,far away.'No..I have to..have to..hold..on..' Reaching deep inside for last reserves of strength she lifts her blade,arm trembling,weakly managing to point it at her chest.Overcoming another coughing fit she whispers barely audible words,"Fukkatsu Shiro,Mikazuki." A silver glow surrounds her,wounds beginning to heal and paralyzing poison purged,when it suddenly turns black. Though her injuries finish healing she's hit with such a wall of pain she cries out. Trembling Altria fights to get a breath in,cringing and doubling over.There seems to be a struggle between her black and silver reiatsu. Showing it back with all the strength she can muster Altria manages to quiet it down but not banish. Suddenly feeling Loki's reiatsu plummet she looks up,seeing him collapse.Jumping to her feet she's at his side in a second, "Loki??..Loki..what's wrong?" Seeing only small wounds she tries to shake him awake without luck.Frustrated and angry Altria stands up,glaring at Destadi angrily."What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Grinning evilly, Destadi glances up at Altria and laughs, "heh heh heh... oops.... Had a little mishap did we?" he coughs as his wounds regenerate and stands up, "I didn't kill him... but close enough... amazing what such a small amount of lethargic poison can do to someone." He partially retracts his tendrils and continues, "hee hee hee.... The poison acts quickly by shutting down most of the victims vital functions, causing them to fall into a sleep that you can't awaken from...... in other words.... he's basically waiting for death to come.." He smiles, "I'm sorry to say... but.... you're powerless to do anything.... even defend those around you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Becoming pale as snow she trembles at his words,gripping zanpakuto so tightly her knuckles turn white,locking gaze on Destadi she remains quiet while range of emotions flickers across her face.From anger,hatred and despair to guilt,concern and determination.Murmuring,"You're wrong," she turns around and kneels down near Loki.Sheathing his zanpakuto Altria picks him up carefully and shunpos to Shiro's location,setting him down near Shiro and away from harm.'He's wrong..this isn't over and I wont give up..he said it's a poison...all poisons have antidotes.. and we have the best medic..Uriko could make it..she'd just need a sample of poison itself..and I know just where to get it....' Standing up she turns around slowly,eyes locking on one of his tendrils. Flickering out with Mugetsu she reappears behind him,slashing off tip along with few inches of a tendril.Catching it she flickers out again,creating some distance and reappearing further away from him,slashed off tendril in her hand. "Maybe I'm powerless against something like this..but I know someone who's a medical genius..she'll make a cure." Pulling out a handkerchief she wraps the tendril into it and hides it away,preferring to keep hands free in case of upcoming retaliation.Readying for attack Altria sways on her feet,vision blanking for a moment, effects of the fight beginning to catch up with her.Having used so much spirit energy for casting the two high level spells,healing,continuously using Mugetsu and keeping Kuraitsuki active she was pushing to the limit and it was starting to show.'Nhh..I can't..keep going much longer..the wounds healed but it still hurts everywhere..I've never used so much spirit energy during a fight before..and there's something wrong with it too..as if I'm fighting with myself..but I have to..have to keep going..Loki-kun will be ok..I have to get Shiro's soul back,no matter what! ' Lips setting into a determined line she pulls more spirit energy out for a kido,biting down on a cry when searing hot pain erupts around the mark on her neck.Placing a hand over it she stumbles,edges of vision turning hazy red.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Before Altria can cast a kido, Destadi punches her in the gut knocking the wind out of her. "sorry.... I've never been one for heroics...." he throws Altria to the ground hard, "...... I've had my fun for today.... sides..... you were to green to take me on anyway....." he turns and starts walking off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami

Stats
EXP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Growing furious at Destadi, Kyuri lunges at him, swinging her bell down on him. "Give back my brother!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Destadi grabs Kyuri's bell with one hand, stopping it cold. "I told you..." he swings the bell around in a circle at then lets it go, having it bash into a wall. "you're all to green to be challenging me.." he continues walking off, and deactivates his resu form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami

Stats
EXP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Kyuri slams into the wall along with her shikai, causing it to deactivate. She falls to the ground knocked out, and lands near a pool of the dark water, causing it to splash up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Getting the breath knocked out of her she struggles to breath,view of the ceiling spinning.Realizing Destadi is leaving she forces unwilling body to move,struggling up into a crouch."Green or not..you're not leaving like that." Tendrils lash out from the shadow circle beneath her feet,wrapping around each of his limbs with iron grip. Struggling to her feet Altria points her blade at him,breathing heavily."Return what you stole.."
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Destadi stops and turns, "sigh.... it's futile girl.... " he turns flicking the hair concealing his left eye out of his face, "that which is devoured by those who are hollow... can not give back that which is already lost." he breaks the iron hold with ease and continues leaving, this time without stopping for anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Catching the sight of his eye Altria freezes,cold bolt of fear running through her. 'Ahh...no..move..come on..move body..he's leaving with something precious to you..move damn it!' Forcibly raising spirit energy in desperation she bites down on her lip as it tears through her,focusing on the pain to blank out view of his eye from her mind.A few of the healed wounds open anew.Taking a shaking step forcibly she slowly takes another and another,a new wound reopening with each one."Huff..I..said..you're..not..leaving!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Fighting down the feelings of Dread, Uriko runs over to Altria and holds her from behind. "Neechan..... no.... no.... I know he's got Shiro-kun's soul..... but.... You're to injured!" tears come rolling down her face, "Neechan...... If you push yourself any farther.... you're going...." she pauses and swallows hard, "You're going to die!.... and Loki, and I.... and.... Shiro.... will be sad....... don't do this.... please..... don't throw your life away!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:11 pm

"Let..go..of..me!!" Struggling to free herself she pushes away forcibly,stumbling a few steps before grabbing onto a wall for support."I don't care!So what if I die..all that matters is getting him back.Otherwise,it's all worthless..this life is worthless. I wont lose..another precious person..I wont..this time,I'll keep the promise..who cares,what it costs..or this pathetic life is worth nothing..and I'm better off gone then." Old wounds reflecting in her eyes Altria swipes away risen tears,trembling with overflowing despair and anger.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Uriko lands roughly on the ground, a small rock cutting the side of her face. She gets up with effort then turns to Altria, "You're wrong.... YOU"RE WRONG!!!" the words seem to have erupted from somewhere deep down inside uriko, like a deep long forgotten memory that suddenly comes to the surface. "you're life.... ALL life... is never worthless... NEVER!!!" she swallows again, tears pour down her face like a stream. "neechan.... what about..... us? .... are we... not important?" she looks down and walks over to Altria, and hugs her. "..... neechan.... I don't care if you push me away.......... but if.... if anything were to happen to you...." she looks up at Altria with pain stricken eyes. "I wouldn't.... be able to go on......... you accepted me..... and took me in as your sister...... even though..... you barely knew me...." she stops, and swallows again, "I look up to you......... and.... I don't want.... to see you... or anyone... die again.... please.... please don't...... neechan..." she clenches her hand on Altria's sleeve, and quivers sobbing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Eyes widening she looks at Uriko,her own words and feelings reflected back. 'Didn't..I say same words..to niisan..and to him..?..Uri...' Going slack,Tsukiyomi drops from her hand to the ground and in a flash of silver-black spirit energy reverts to sealed form,no energy left to sustain shikai.Pulling Uriko close she hugs her tightly,"You are important..very,very important..I'm..sorry..I'm so sorry Uri-chan..I didn't mean..to hurt you..please..don't cry.."
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 pm

quivering Uriko hugs Altria tighter, then pulls away with a pouting teary eyed look. "... Don't... don't you ever say anything like that to me... or anyone again!!!" she wipes her eyes then pulls out a healing elixir, offering it to Altria. "..... I know.... that if Shiro-kun where awake..... he'd never want to hear you say that....." she smiles slightly. "...... you've got to stay strong...... for his sake....... for our sake...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 pm

(by the entrance)

stirring slightly, Shiro opens his eyes slowly, and blinks. He stares intently at some far off unseen object, before closing his eyes again trying to conserve energy. a slight feeling of confusion escapes him as well as a feeling of pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Smiling sadly she nods,withholding saying anything.'I'm sorry Uri..but in the end..price matters not..as long as..it's me paying it..' Accepting the elixir she drinks it carefully,breathing easier as wounds heal."Thank you.." Picking up Tsukiyomi and sheathing him she laughs quietly,"Strong?..Uri..I'm anything but that.." Frowning at strange feeling of confusion rising she whirls around,eyes focusing on Shiro.Quickly flash stepping to him she kneels down,cringing as feeling of pain follows up."S-Shiro??" Placing a hand on his shoulder she shakes him gently,hoping her hunch is right,"Shiro-kun?"

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:17 pm

feeling Altria shake him gently, he open's his eye's and looks up slowly. His normally bright blue eyes, are now a dull greyish-blue and seem to have a rather empty look to them. He stares at her for a long time with an emotionless expression before looking down. A somewhat happy feeling escapes him yet it's tinged with sadness, and weariness at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Looking into his eyes she's shocked by how dull and empty they look now,all the vibrant energy gone.Feeling of despair rising at their emotionless appearance her hand curls into a fist.'..Bastard..that bastard..he wont..get away..I will find him and retrieve your soul..I swear..' Blinking at the sudden happy feeling rising she looks at Shiro in confusion."It seems as if..your feelings are transmitted to me?And before..your wounds..were same as pain I've felt..is there..some connection between us?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Shiro doesn't respond and dozes off, weariness over taking him. his reiatsu once again begins to dwindle down to almost non-existent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Worried about his falling spirit energy she clasps his hand,thinking of only one thing to do.'If I transfer my spirit energy to him..it should help..I hope..we're both shinigami this time..but I don't have much left..' Closing her eyes she concentrates,slowly teasing out and pushing remainder of her spirit energy to the surface,concentrating it to her hand and then to Shiro,carefully transferring it over to him.Exhaustion quickly rises but she keeps at it determinedly.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Feeling Altria's reiatsu blend with his own, Shiro relaxes when stabilizes his own.
A small but sweet cooing sound tweets in Altria's ear, trying to get her attention. "Altri....... his reiatsu is stable now...." Fenikkusu's voice is soothing and comforting, and gives off a feeling of calm. "you can be at ease.... relax."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Opening her eyes she looks at Fen,nodding.Letting remaining few shreds of her spirit energy settle back down she sighs,feeling immensely tired."I'm glad..at least for that...Fen-san...is there..some bound between Shiro and me that I'm not aware off?It..feels like it..his feelings are transmitted to me and before..I've felt pain..in same places he had injuries..it can't be a coincidence..it feels..like there's a connection.."

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Fenikkusu hops off Altria's shoulder to sit in front of her. ".... there is..... it was made back before he became a shinigami..." she pauses and stares at her with bright eyes, "He made a pact with Tsukiyomi.... a bond that connects you both spiritually.... basically... a link between your souls..." she ruffles her feathers and moves her wings into a more comfortable position before continuing. "the reason you feel what he feels.. is because of that bond.... and also... that bond is the reason you were able to meet again." She pauses and has a somewhat grave look, "though this bond didn't come without it's consequences... Tsukiyomi.... made Shiro promise to keep this secret... for if this information were to come to light.... he would lock all memories of Shiro away....." she looks at Altria with a saddened look, "this... is also the reason he was avoiding your questions about what Tsukiyomi said to him that was causing him to feel uneasy.... for he didn't wish for you to forget who he was...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth beyond the lies...   

Back to top Go down

Truth beyond the lies...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next