Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~

Go down 
+6
Miyuu Kuragari
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Negative Dimensions.
Goal of the event: Explore the newly created pocket dimension and locating four spots of biggest instability set D.I.M devices inside them.After that is acomplished,return home and set the devices off.
Specific Users: This is open to everyone except members of Arcana.(They'll have their hands full with their own mission.)Shinigami will be sent as part of mission.Arrancars can stumble in from Human world or Hueco Mundo.
Mission type:Mission 5-B.
Story:"During the standard maintenance check up the Kido Canon self activated for still unknown reasons,firing off a charge." This incident was the talk of Seireitei.What few knew however was that as the result a hole was ripped in the dimensional fabric between Soul Society,Hueco Mundo and the Human World.Nature abhors a vacuum, by unknown means a pocket dimension that seems to be a patchwork of all three worlds was created with all three worlds connected to it by portals appearing in random places.Likely as a result it has become impossible to open a senkaimon gate to anywhere.Shinigami are stuck in Soul Society,unable to open gateway to either Hueco Mundo nor Human World.That is all that you were told as a short explanation of the upcoming mission,given orders to report to Niwa Imowari in the Department of Research and Development for a full briefing,and a strict order of the absolute secrecy of this mission.
OOC knowledge 1:
Spoiler:

OCC Knowledge 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm

"W-wah!!Eeepp.." Loki jumps three feet into the air,almost dropping the device when Niwa suddenly lunges at him screaming like a maniac.Wild eyed he ducks behind Altria, peeking at Niwa from behind her shoulders,heartbeat accelerated into heart attack zone."Freaking holy sprockets!!! I wasn't going to eat it! ><! You could have said that normally,not going full maniac on me.Good God,man! >< " Staying behind Altria just in case Niwa decides to freak again Loki keeps eying the device with interest,listening closely."We should be fine?It's a tad painful? That doesn't sound all that encouraging or reassuring.But.." he grins excitedly,"..it does sound fun.Sign me up.The rest of you don't have to go if ya're scared."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Rolling her eyes she elbows Loki,"Scared?Who's hiding behind whom?" Shaking her head Altria jumps off the chair,coming up to the lab table,"One question and then let's get on with this.How do we find these 'weak' spots in that dimension?"
~~~~~Niwa~~~
Niwa only laughs at Loki's reaction,smirking.Taking out three more D.I.M. devices he sets them into the box with the previous one,packing them all up,while answering,"You'll have to search around for them.They should look like multicolored tears in the air.I'll supply a device to help zero in on them but it only scans within a certain radius so you'll have to cover ground to find them.Any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:26 pm

"Yeah... when do we go? Let's get this over with!" shiro seems impatient with the 'hurry up so we can leave' look.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Elbowing Altria back Loki comes out from behind the chairs." Let's get this show on the road.Can we just go and use any of these entrance points you said appeared?We don't need to go around searching for them,do we?That would be a complete bummer."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm

"Nope,no questions.Let's get going." She shifts restlessly,showing same impatience to start as Shiro.
~~NPC-Niwa~~
"Tsk,tsk,preparation is key,Asaka-san.One shouldn't jump into things half baked." Placing the box with D.I.M into over shoulder messenger bag Niwa picks up a small radar,placing it into the side pocket of the bag before slinging it on over his shoulder."Now we are ready.You don't need to search for entry point Raideno-san,you'll be using one we used to take readings.Follow me,I'll take you there." Picking up a stuffed to the limit backpack and shrugging it on Niwa heads out of his lab leading them back to the reception area and then out the entrance doors.Taking a side street he leads them down a maze of intersections, arriving at last in a small shaded with trees courtyard. As he mutters something the air shimmers and a large sized tear hanging in the air becomes visible,the cloaking spell removed. Through the tear a vague landscape can be seen."Here we are.This is your entrance." Taking off the messenger bag with D.I.M and scanner inside it Niwa holds it out.
"Your equipment.Raideno-san,you should be familiar with this scanner.The tears will show as red dots on it.Remember,it only scans a small area so you need to cover lots of ground to find them,look for tears like this one here but multicolored.To set D.I.M press the red switch on the side and place it into the tear,into!That's important.Be extremely careful in there. Your soul phones and communicators won't be able to contact us here so you're on your own.But you can still communicate with each other.I don't advise splitting though,who knows how big that place is.Oh yes,also,do not eat or drink anything or you won't be able to come back!Stay only as long as necessary,don't linger.You don't have to return to this tear to come back,you can use others but be sure you know where they lead first!And I'll be waiting here with medics and such so try.That's about it.Good luck,guys.Oh yes,it will hurt for a few minutes when you pass through the tear and couple minutes afterward.It's your charge changing.If you feel you can't breath,don't panic.It'll pass quickly."
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Rushing in at the near last second someone who looks a lot like shiro comes running up to Niwa panting. "N-Niwa-san! s-sorry.... my errand r-ran l-late...." taking a few deep breaths she snaps to attention in a slightly quirky fashion. "I've finished my preparations..... and ready to leave." ^^ she smiles in a cheery way.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 pm

~~Niwa~~
Looking at Kyuri Niwa sighs,"That's alright,this time Asaka-san.They can fill you in on the details.You shouldn't take on too many things at once."
~~~
Looking at the just arrived girl with interest she keeps glancing from her to Shiro.'What in the world?They look...almost..no way..??' Eyes widening when Niwa addresses the girl Altria looks at her in slight shock then at Shiro."Wait!A-Asaka???"

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Jumping suddenly when Altria exclaims 'Wait! A-Asaka???' she turns around and gives Altria a curious look. "Oh? you look surprised? Did you see a ghost or something?" she looks almost identical to Shiro, except the slight difference in hight and that her left eye is half blue and silver. " Yeah..... my name is Asaka.... Kyurihiko Asaka...... call me Kyuri... pleased to make your acquaintance." he bows slightly in a rather quirky manner before bouncing back up. "let's get going! Oh and Niwa-san.... you already gave me the briefing before I left.. remember?" she smiles cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Staring at Kyurihiko with an awestruck expression, he seems to be at a loss of words. *thinks:' w-w-w-wha? Asaka?!?! b-but that's.... MY name! ... wait.... does that... could that... mean she could possibly be related to me?! b-but.... wait... I don't remember having.... a sister!!!!'* he just stares with a shocked expression while pondering over his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:18 pm

~Niwa~
Pushing back his glasses with one finger Niwa shrugs,"Did I now?Please forgive me then,sometimes such small details slips my mind."
~~
Almost automatically she bows back,"Nice to meet you.I am Altria Mizuno." Unable to shake how alike Kyuri and Shiro look she keeps glancing between the two of them.'Same last name,almost identical visage..could it be?But..Shiro was an Arrancar.Still,doesn't mean he didn't have relatives in life.There are some rare cases of shinigami finding siblings after arriving here..so..and she looks younger then him..' About to ask Shiro the awestruck expression written on his face tells her everything.Turning instead to Kyuri she looks at her seriously,"Please forgive me asking this upon just meeting but..do you by any chance..happen to have a brother?Maybe..before. you d-..er,I mean,as a human?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:44 am

Loki looks Kyuri over with interest,raising one hand in greeting."Yo.Nice to meetcha, Kyuri-san. I'm Loki Raideno.Ya can just call me Loki." Missing her apparent connection to Shiro he stares at Altria,wondering why would something like Kyuri having a brother matterr.Kuyri looks like energetic person,this mission's gonna be more fun then I first thought.But..where did I hear name Asaka before?Hmm..
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:51 am

Before answering Altria, Kyuri glances over at loki, "Oh nice to meet you tooo... call me Kyuri." she turns to Altria, "yeah... I HAD a brother... but I can't find him anywhere.... but I believe he's still around here... hm?" she turns to look at Shiro's awestruck expression. "hm..... geez.... you look rather familiar...." she looks lost in thought, "hm no.... probably not.... but may I ask who you are?" she tilts her head to one side in a quirky way.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:55 am

Staring at Kyuri he kinda stutters out his name. "I-I-It's... Sh-Shirimaru.....A-A-Asaka...." he looks nervous and not quite sure what to think about Kyuri... *thinks: I.... don't remember ...who she is...'
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:02 am

Loki stares at Kyuri then at Shiro."Hold up here..your name is Shirimaru???Then why's everyone calling ya Shiro??" Scratching his head in confusion he process the rest." And..and.. both of you have same last name.That's a weird coincidence."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 am

shin is confuse as well, asking..

"Shirimaru??"

walking towards kyurihiko..

"Hi there!! Yoh-san here..Shin-san for short..oh wait that's much longer or pretty much the same ohh whatever.."

looking at her closely..

"Shirroo in girl version??"
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Kyuri's eyes widen with a sudden realization, "w-wait..... Shirimaru? Shirimaru Asaka???" she pauses before glomping Shiro "NIISAN!!!!!" she hugs him tightly before proceeding to literally bounce around the room. "KAWAIII!!! Niisan! I found Niisan!!!! AHHH!!!" she continues to bounce around the room before stopping infront of the door. "Ahh! I'm so happy! Niisan's here! Niisan's here!! yay!!!" she is exstatic and brimming with happieness.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Making a chocking sound her shoulders shake with silent laughter when Shin calls Kyuri,"Shiro in girl version." Hugging her sides she snickers,trying to keep it controlled."Pfft.." Stepping back in alarm when Kyuri suddenly starts bouncing all over the place in a manner of a over hyped on sugar Cora and yelling happily Altria's eyes widen when she glomps Shiro calling him Niisan."Wait a minute..what??" Staring at Shiro incredulously she motions at Kyuri,"You have a sister??!!Why didn't you say anything??"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 pm

in surprise..

"What?!! Nii-san? Shiro has a sister??"

thinking back and realizing that he was actually been ignored..

"Hey!! That's not fair.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Shiro stares over at Altria, "I-I .... don't remember having a sister.... I still don't remember everything!" he looks dismayed, and unsure of what to say. ".... I didn't remember.... I think I forgot.... but why? I don't know...."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Shaking her head she's about to ask something but glancing at Kyuri stops. Choosing her words carefully she supplements them with gestures, "Shiro..before..you um..you know...when you where,"she gestures at her hand,making a circling motion,"did you know?Or..did you forget after..um..er..your human life ended?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Thinking hard, Shiro ponders Altria's question before answering, "... now that I think about it.... I think I forgot... after becoming a hollow...." he suddenly has a flashback about his life as a human, and see's himself with a girl about 2 years younger than himself... the girl looks like an identical twin of himself, only a little shorter. "! ah.... i think... I remembered something..."
Back to top Go down
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kyurihiko Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Looking at everyone, "Hey! come on! let's go! every second we spend dawddling is another second our world could be collapsing!!!" she darts off in a hurried fashion.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:44 pm

"Yeah,let's be off.You can talk on the way." Taking the bag from Niwa,Loki swings it over his shoulder."Thanks,man.Later,wish us luck." Measuring the tear in the air he experimentally slowly sticks his hand in. Feeling nothing Loki shrugs and with "Here goes." jumps in.Feeling something much like electric shock go through him with sparks,his vision reeling and spinning.Jolting at sudden feeling close to being dosed with cold water he realizes his legs are actually touching the ground and he's no longer weightless.Taking in a deep breath Loki finds himself unable to do so.About to panic,Niwa's words echo back at him.Counting in his head at three air rushes to his lungs.Coughing he doubles over,trying to take in enough oxygen."T-that was u-unpleasant..*cough*.."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 am

Still in surprise from the turn of events she places a hand on Shiro's shoulder."Then you will remember the rest too.I've met siblings that met here after many years since their..passing.Seeing each other served as a catalyst,
jolting memories.Given time,it'll all come back.Maybe along with memories of your human life." Glancing from him to Kyuri she sighs,"I'm glad for you two.But we indeed need to get on with this mission." Watching Loki go in first she turns to the rest,"Shin,Shiro,Kyuri,let's go.Niwa,if we are not back in..three days..well,you know what to do." Looking at the tear in the air for a moment she steps through it,immediate effect of the world turning upside down making her stomach lurch.Current running through her,time seeming to slow,there's a feeling of something cold and malicious flickering by making her recoil.A lurch and she stumbles,solid ground beneath her feet.Trying to breath in deeply her eyes go wide when no air comes.Holding onto her throat helplessly and keeping trying to draw in air her vision begins dimming,legs giving out she flops down. There's a loud pang resonating in her ears and sweet,sweet air comes flowing in.Breathing in deep gulps she can't get enough,breaking into a hacking cough. Spending few minutes recovering she pulls back to her feet,coming over to check on Loki,"You alright?That was horrible..feeling of being unable to breath." Shivering she quickly switches to looking around the landscape her eyes widening slightly.They are standing on white sand,black Hueco Mundo sky overhead.Yet not thirty feet from them starts an ordinary human world street with sky changing to blue and bright sunshine shining.Behind them the desert stretches as far as the eye can see,the shimmering tear they came through hanging in the air.The street ahead runs on,looking for all purposes like it's a human world town.But far ahead the Sokyoku hill and white towers of Seireitei can be seen.A hushed silence hangs in the air,no birds or wind nor any sound at all.Whispering in awe she keeps her voice quiet instinctively,"Kami...what is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:29 pm

"I'm fine,Altri-chan.It was horrible but it's gone now." Looking around where they ended up Loki whistles."Wooow.Man,this place looks like some bizarre dream!And it's so quiet.Did it copy only the structures and none of the animal life?Nothing..alive?" Scratching his head he recalls the scanner,rummaging through the bag over his shoulder and pulling it out.Turning the device on Loki moves it around,trying to catch anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next