Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~

Go down 
+6
Miyuu Kuragari
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

Event Name: Negative Dimensions.
Goal of the event: Explore the newly created pocket dimension and locating four spots of biggest instability set D.I.M devices inside them.After that is acomplished,return home and set the devices off.
Specific Users: This is open to everyone except members of Arcana.(They'll have their hands full with their own mission.)Shinigami will be sent as part of mission.Arrancars can stumble in from Human world or Hueco Mundo.
Mission type:Mission 5-B.
Story:"During the standard maintenance check up the Kido Canon self activated for still unknown reasons,firing off a charge." This incident was the talk of Seireitei.What few knew however was that as the result a hole was ripped in the dimensional fabric between Soul Society,Hueco Mundo and the Human World.Nature abhors a vacuum, by unknown means a pocket dimension that seems to be a patchwork of all three worlds was created with all three worlds connected to it by portals appearing in random places.Likely as a result it has become impossible to open a senkaimon gate to anywhere.Shinigami are stuck in Soul Society,unable to open gateway to either Hueco Mundo nor Human World.That is all that you were told as a short explanation of the upcoming mission,given orders to report to Niwa Imowari in the Department of Research and Development for a full briefing,and a strict order of the absolute secrecy of this mission.
OOC knowledge 1:
Spoiler:

OCC Knowledge 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 am

Walking slowly down the side streets leading to the Department of Research and Development she thinks over the strange explanation given by the VC before he shooed her away to go see Niwa,strangely excited by the interesting mission.'Pocket dimension?How is it even possible that it was simply created..just like that..Hmm,this mission is sure promising to be all kinds of fun thought.If only I didn't have to get briefed by that jerk..urg.No,not even having to go into their evil lair and suffer his company is going to mess this for me!"
Humming a tune she picks up her pace,wanting to find out more.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:05 am

Yawning lazily, Shiro catches up to Altria, "YAAAAAWWWNN!!! where we off to now? it's been so boring around here lately...... nothing to do at all."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 am

Startled out of her thoughts she keeps moving,glancing at Shiro incredulously."Boring?Boring? Seriously?We just had a Kido Canon self activate and fire off a charge which apparently ripped a dimensional hole.None of senkaimon gates work and our communications with shinigami on missions in other two worlds got cut off.And apparently there's now a new dimension to deal with.So suure,boring,just another day here at Seireitei,crazy central of the universe.But of course when one sleeps all day...I do believe there's a permanent indentation about your shape in the couch now."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Stopping at the entrance to department of research and development,and his current target,Loki senses a known reiryoku coming around,the only one familiar enough to be sensed even with his horrible skill.Sure enough,in a few Altria and Shiro come into view.Judging by their direction,going for same target.Grinning he waves."Hey guys.Are you going for Niwa's?Is this dimension thing promising to be amazingly cool or what?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Left_bar_bleue33/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 pm

crossing ways to others..

"what's up guys? any news?"

(shin = clueless)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Reaching Loki she smiles."Hey.Yes we are.And I don't know..it sure sounds really interesting though.But I'll make conclusions after Niwa explains it and what we are supposed to do exactly." Looking at Shin she shakes her head."News?Oh I don't know..maybe just Kido Cannon going off and ripping a dimension hole..honestly,don't you guys read the newspaper?We're just going to see Niwa.He's supposed to brief the mission.Come with?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Left_bar_bleue77/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:22 pm

"Hey Shin-san.How's it going?" Lifting a hand in greeting Loki waves.Scratching his head in confusion."Wait..it was in the newspapers?I thought they were supposed to keep it quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Left_bar_bleue25/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Shiro gives Altria the 'what're talking about' look. "There is not a permanent indentation of me in the couch! geez!" he notices Loki and Shin and is about to say hello when another yawn suddenly comes out.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:48 am

"They did.But the part about the Canon firing on its own had the front pages,something like that would be hard to cover up." Glancing at Shiro she smirks, playfully tapping his chin,"Yes there is.I bet you were sleeping there too,sleepy head, and just got up.You must have some interesting dreams,always snoozing like that.Oh,and by the way,Miyuu's right.You do snore.A little." Laughing Altria pushes the Department's doors open,coming inside and heading for the receptionist."Hello,we're here to see Niwa Imowari about a mission.The code is:5b." Measuring their small group with a steely gaze the small woman picks up a communicator,exchanging sharp words with someone before gesturing to the row of chairs."Please wait a moment.Unsupervised entry into the labs section is forbidden so someone will come shortly to take you to see him." Murmuring a thank you Altria moves over to the chairs but doesn't take one.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 am

Following after Altria, he's about to say something when he yawns yet again. "YAAAAWWWWNNN...... augh... why am I so tired? ...... gonna.... go back.. ta sleep...." he leans a bit on Altria and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:51 am

"Er...S-Shiro??" Glancing at him from the corner of the eye she sighs,slightly pink.'What am I,a portable walking pillow?Sheesh.' As the doors leading deeper into the labs open and a scientists comes out,heading towards them she shakes Shiro's shoulder,"Hey,wake up,our guide is here!If you're gonna sleep all over then go back and do it properly."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:54 am

Shiro jolts awake, looking a bit confused. "I-I'm awake! I-I wasn't sleeping!" he looks rather embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:10 am

"Uh huh,riiiight." Rolling her eyes she turns towards their guide just as he approaches."You are all here to see Niwa-san?Please follow me then." Turning around swiftly he heads through the double doors and down the hallways,leading them deeper into the labs.Following behind Altria looks around nervously, remembering the not so pleasant trip taken down here before.'It's ok..I'm here on official business.And I'm not alone.Right.' Clenching one hand she nearly walks into the guide when he stops in front of sliding doors."Here we are." Gesturing for them to come inside the room is revealed to be a lab...in a rather messy state at the moment."Please wait here.Niwa-san must have stepped out a moment." Leaving them with those words the guide departs.Glancing around the lab she shivers,taking one of the high chairs."I hate these places."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:42 am

Shiro tries again to stay awake but is swaying around slightly. *thinks: 'I need to stop running so many errands.... and chasing cora around...... to tired plus work...'* falls back asleep on Altria.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:01 am

"What the..hey!Oh for pits sake Shiro!" Shaking her head she decides to let him rest for the moment,brushing away the hair from his eyes.'Wasn't he sleeping that time in the forest?Heh.And then Cora..'.
"Aww..don't you two look cute." Having silently come in,Niwa smirks,pushing back his glasses in a habitual gesture.
Startled at his voice Altria jumps up,remembering about Shiro just in time to pull him away before he hits the floor."Ahh!Damn it,y-you scared me,Niwa." Glaring at him she glances at Shiro,proceeding to shake him."Hey!Wake up,damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:24 am

Shiro is startled and wakes up to being shaken by Altria. "a-a-all-r-r-iigh---tt! I-I-I'm u-u-u-pp!!" he teeters around a little and waits for the room to stop spinning.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:01 am

"Sheesh.." Sitting him in one of the chair she glares at Niwa sharply when he laughs."What's so funny?"
Shrugging he drops the folders in his hands onto one of the messy desks,sweeping some papers from a chair before taking it."Nothing.It seems you didn't change one bit." Adopting a more professional tone Niwa clears his throat."Now then,let's get to the point,shall we?You are being send on a very dangerous mission here.How much do you already know?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Watching Shiro keeping falling asleep on Altria and her going pink Loki snickers but withholds saying anything.Following quietly behind into Niwa's lab he occupies one of the chairs near Altria."Not much.Just that the Canon fired,blasting a hole into a dimension.And now all ways of transport between the worlds ain't working."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 pm

~
"That is somewhat correct.Allow me to elaborate."
Pulling out a keyboard Niwa brings one of the monitors to life,accompanying his words with pictures."The Cannon's blast tore a hole in the fabric between the dimensions.As a result a miniature,pocket if you will, dimension was created to fill the void by ways that are too complicated for me to explain.This new dimension is now at the Core of our three worlds,with them around it.From the small scan we have done of it this dimensions seems to be overlappingly reflecting the three worlds,as a result resembling a patch work of Hueco Mundo,Human World and Soul Society mashed together.Because the dimension is a 'reflection' it is negative to our own.And herein lies the problem. All dimensions give off special waves on a certain wavelength.The negative waves from this small dimension are interfering with waves of our own and as a result we cannot open pathways between the worlds anymore for they refuse to remain stable. But that's not the worst thing,I'm afraid."
With a sigh Niwa clicks to the next slide,"The negative waves are corroding the stability of our dimension and vice versa.Because of it the pocket dimension might explode thanks to instability.Or Soul Society might start to collapse on itself...In years or in days..we don't know when it could happen."
~
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Shiro seems more awake after hearing Niwa's explanation of the situation. "WHAT?!? how do we reverse this? how the hell do we get there if our portals don't work? and how do we prevent the worlds from destabilizing?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:33 am

"Wait..what??What?How did this happen?Why did the Canon even fire??What do we do?" Looking horrified by the idea of Soul Society... collapsing... she jumps up from the chair,starting to pace the room in her usual manner when nervous."We can fix this..right?right?Or..you wouldn't call us here?"
~
Interrupted from continuing by Shiro and Altria he slams a fist on the table. "Stop panicking.Yoh-san and Raideno-san are taking it calmly!" Picking up two small books Niwa throws one at each of them."You squad officers always expect the science department to provide answers and solutions to everything!" Looking frustrated Niwa turns away,taking a moment to compose himself. "Ahemm...sorry.We've just been under a lot of pressure to solve this crisis." Adopting professional tone again he looks at them calmly."First off,Asaka-san,there are things we could do to try prevent the destabilization.But as I was about to say,we also have another problem. Because our dimension is positive and the new one is negative,they are being attracted to each other.The more time passes,the stronger pull of attraction gets until the two collide into each other...if that happens..well..we're officially screwed.Again,this could happen in years or months.But the effect has already started." Pushing his glasses up in habit Niwa walks to one of the shelves,coming back to the table with a small,shiny metallic device."This right here is our answer.The only way for us to .."fix"..this situation is to remove the factor causing it..the pocket dimension.Because it is,as I've said,extremely unstable we can set off a reaction that will cause it to collapse in on itself,imploding so to speak,by attacking the spots inside it where the dimensional fabric is the weakest."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Loki scratches his head,calmly listening to Niwa explaining the problem."Man,it's always something around here.If it's not an invasion then end of the world." --; Looking at the device on the table with interest he picks it up,examining." And this will do it?What's it made off?" Tapping the metallic surface he turns it different ways."If these are bombs we'll have to enter the dimension to set them.Like Shiro-kun said,how do we do that if the portals don't work?And...you said this dimension is negative to our own.Is it even safe for us to enter it?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Left_bar_bleue33/100~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:33 pm

approaching them closely..

"Whew, talk about madness..tsk tsk..and also, what if we actually got in there and i don't know we mess up or something because of some interference., what's the worst that could happen?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 pm

"Ack!Hey!" She ducks as the book Niwa threw at her sails past,hitting the wall behind her with a thud.Quieting down and stopping her pacing she sits down on one of the chairs again,listening attentively.Looking at the strange device Niwa brings out with interest she inwardly wonders just how dangerous this mission really is.
~~~NPC-Niwa~~
"NO!DON'T TOUCH IT !!" Nearly screaming in panic Niwa snatches the device from Loki's hands.Gently placing it into a small box lined with soft material he let's out a relieved sigh."Ahem..sorry.The "D.I.M" or "Dimensional Imploding Mechanism" has to be handled very carefully.The casing is made from special alloy that is strong enough to protect the insides yet malleable enough to fall apart upon explosion. Inside is..a special mixture of different chemicals and um..things.." Looking uncomfortable Niwa shifts restlessly,hurrying on,"Yes,you will need to go into the dimension,Raideno-san.You'll need to find four spots where the dimensional fabric is the weakest and set the D.I.M there.Once you escape we'll set them off.As for getting there..a number of entry points connecting this dimension to ours have appeared in Seireitei.You'll be entering using one of them."
Looking at Loki he smiles,pleased."That's right,normally if you enter a negative dimension you'll get pulled apart in a very unfortunate and painful way. However,those entry points I've mentioned..when you enter through one it changes your "charge" ,so to speak, to a negative one.So you should be fine.Though I am told the process might be a tad painful and leaves unpleasant feeling."
At Shin's question Niwa smiles grimly,"The worst?You could get stuck there forever.Your "charge" could reverse and you'd be torn apart,molecule by molecule.You could encounter something so horrible it should not be mentioned." Uttering a sigh Niwa looks at each of them seriously."I'll be honest with you.This mission..is dangerous like no other.A million things could go wrong.Another million could happen.You'd be entering the unknown.We don't know what's there or what could happen.But.. this needs to be done.Someone has to do it.But you're not being forced.If you want,you can leave and not look back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~   ~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Negative Dimensions~Mission 5-B~
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next