Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Gang wars.
Goal of the event: Prevent a gang war by kidnapping a mysterious "Bosu-dono."
Specific Users: Yes,this is a shinigami only event.
Mission type: Normal mission.
Story: Things have always been violent and lawless in deeper Rukongai districts. Generally speaking,the deeper you went the worse it got.West district #69,while not the worst possible place,had a reputation as the easiest place for one to lose ones life thanks to the many gangs fighting for dominance.The top two,worst of the worst,were The Crows and The Shadows.The two gangs were sworn enemies,with many spectacular and bloody battles taking place between them.However,recently things has taken a turn for the worse with unexpected twist.An unknown man referred to only as "Bosu-dono" has organized all the lesser gangs into one massive gang whose power is something to be reckoned with.He then proceeded to start exterminating The Crows and The Shadows.Neither knew what hit them.Now,with less then a half of each gang left they have put aside their differences and united into one gang The Shadow Crows, in their thirst for obliteration of the "Bosu-dono" and united gangs.Seireitei is of course concerned.The impending war could stir up a lot of civil unrest,spilling out into other districts and even leading to an uprising.Moreover, who knows what a bunch of organized, bloodthirsty gangsters could do.The normal citizens of the district are frightened,appealing to Seireitei to do something and hunting for anyone strong enough to stop the coming fight.
Your mission is to infiltrate the district undercover,find the "Bosu-dono" and return with him to Seireitei for it's believed that without him the gang alliance will fall apart.Be extremely cautious,those man are armed and dangerous.Though no match for a shinigami one on one they have advantage in numbers,it would be very easy to get overwhelmed.
(Note:In case your wondering,since Altria is taking part in this mission I think it will be easier if Akkei hosts it.Therefore she's controlling the NPC's and her posts are of their actions/reactions.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:51 am

~with Otto~

Shiro jumps back a bit to avoid Otto's punch, he then Jumps up into the air and then comes down hard landing on Otto's head face planting him. (note Shiro is literally standing on Otto's head while it's buried in the dirt.) Shiro looks around as If he doesn't know where Otto went. "huh? hey where.." he looks down and grins slyly. "um.... must be kinda hard to fight when you've got dirt in your mouth." he smiles
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:52 pm

~
With a growl Otto grabs Shiro's leg,flinging him away and off his head with great force.Getting up and spending a few moments spitting out dirt and rubbing his face clean he looks positively livid."You bastard,I'll kill you!" Pulling out two small knifes he grips them in each hand so the blade's sticking out.Advancing on Shiro he starts a barrage of quick,lethal punches and strikes.

"Shut up you little punk." Having reached Loki and Altria the two gang members exchange a look,then each of them attacks his target with sweeping slash.
~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:04 pm

She glances at Loki,making sure not to take her eyes off the two gangsters for more then a few seconds. "I could handle it.But since you're already here..." At the attack she ducks low,the sword passes over her head.Using hands for support she sweeps one leg out in a half circle,toppling the man over.As he hits the ground she leans over him,using the side of her open hand to hit his neck,effectively knocking him out.Getting up she brushes off dirt from her hands and turns to see how Loki is faring.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm

~with Otto~

Shiro is surprised when he's suddenly flung, he rights himself quickly and looks up as Otto suddenly rushes at him with a barrage of swipes and punches. Shiro dodges the barrage quickly and nimblely, as he advances closer to otto. "Tch... That's it... I'm done playing nice. How's this?!" He rushes sideways at otto and brings his elbow slamming into Otto's stomach, He backs off a bit then slams his open palm into Otto's nose breaking it. Just before backing off he swiftly rakes his nails down Otto's face. (note: the move Shiro just used is a move in 'Animal kung-fu' known as the Tiger's claw, upon slaming one's hand into the foe's face it breaks the nose, the finish is clawing the opponent down the face.) he backs off and stands defensively infront of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Catching the blade between his palms Loki uses the surprise to bring his leg up, smashing it into the goons arm and knocking the weapon out of his hands. Having disarmed the man he blocks attempted strike with one arm,punching him in the stomach with the other.When the goon drops to his knees he hits the back of his neck,ko-ing him."No challenge.If they let vermin like that into gangs nowadays the standards have really fallen,right Altria-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 pm

~
Otto stumbles back,clutching his nose.Blood drips from between his fingers,angry red marks appearing on his face."You sonnova.." Blinded by anger he throws both knives at Shiro from one hand,drawing his sword with the other. Rushing at Shiro with a roar he feints an attack from the left,coming in from the right at the last moment.

The last conscious member of the group,besides Otto,notices the absence of everyone else.Taking a look back he's greatly surprised to see his buddies out cold and Loki with Altria blocking the alley entrance.Sizing up the situation he takes a look at Shiro,figuring it's best to retreat."You're on your own,Otto." Scrambling up the boxes stacked against the wall deftly he's on the rooftop and out of sight in seconds.
~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:38 pm

She gives Loki a look."I wouldn't know about gang standards...and I always fought with a sword..in the old times.So there's no point comparing now to then." Seeing the last man scrambling up and onto the roof she quickly tries to stop him,jumping up and rebounding from wall to wall until landing on the roof. But by then there's no sign of him.Swearing softly she jumps back down,landing near Loki."He got away,likely to go for reinforcements.We need to be gone before they get here,this gathered enough attention as is." Turning she checks on Shiro's progress,wondering why it's taking him so long.'How much longer is he going to play around with that fool? We need to hightail it out of here now.If he doesn't finish soon I'm stepping it..'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Shiro knocks the sword out of Otto's hand, sending it near altria. "Give up already!" He knees slams his fist into Otto's stomach with such force it blows him into the other wall. "enough... is enough..."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:41 pm

~
Otto crumples to the ground knocked senseless.The girl behind Shiro gives a sigh of relief."Thank you so much." Glancing up at where the other man disappeared to she looks troubled."W-we really should leave.It won't take long for him to find some backup.My house is just on the next street..please allow me to offer you shelter..it is the least I could do." She takes a few steps,wincing each time as the cut on her foot starts bleeding again.
~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:44 am

As a sword comes skidding across the ground,stopping at her feet she considers it for a moment.'I could use a normal weapon,with my barehanded fighting skills being what they are..' There's a sudden wave of angry emotion from Tsuki,flooding into her mind,and she can feel her zanpakuto vibrate slightly.'Oh calm down,will you.It was just a practical thought,I'm not going to act on it.' With a sigh she shakes her head and stomps on Otto's sword, breaking the blade in two.At a heavy thud she looks up to see Shiro at last finish his opponent.The girl behind him looks immensely relieved.Her offer of shelter seems like a wise one to take and she nods."Just for an hour or two, then it should be safe to move around again.There's something I'd like to ask you as well." Waiting for the girl to lead the way she notes bloody footprint left on the ground in her wake."You're bleeding...and leaving a trail." Starting to move closer and lifting her left arm she stops mid step,remembering that healing would definitely give her away as a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Shiro turns to the girl and smiles, "your offer is most greatly accepted. ah-?" he notices her bleeding foot, "oh.. here i can bandage that for you real quick if you'd like." he has a calm but caring look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:01 pm

~
Blushing she nods."If you would be so kind.I wouldn't want to leave a trail leading to my doorstep.That is,if it's not an inconvenience.You have already done such a great thing for me."
~
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Shiro smiles, "sure. it'll take just a second" he pulls out a roll of linen bandages and then cuts it to a certain length, he then carefully bandages the girl's foot. "there. that should hold for a while." he smiles sweetly. "now... shall we be off?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:32 pm

~
"Thank you." She bows politely."Yes,please follow me." The girl leads them down the street and through a series of alleys,arriving at last at a door of a small house.Pulling it open she ushers them inside,coming in as well and locking the door.Inside there's one room with a hearth in the middle,pillows to sit on positioned around it,a cot to sleep on in the corner,some everyday items and a large wooden chest with an imposing lock."Please excuse my poor conditions.I'm afraid it is not the best place for guests.But please,sit.I shall make some tea." She hurries to stir up the fire to life and put on a kettle.
~
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 pm

having a pillow to sit on, shin comfortably sits on it and looks admirably on the surroundings...

"Cool. This is actually a pretty decent shelter considering you're here in Rukongai. Thanks..uhmm..ano..??"

haven't actually met and unknown to her name, shin asks the girl while scratching his hair..

"Sorry. My name's shin and you must be?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:08 am

~
Blushing at the complement she almost drops the cups she's holding."T-thank you..for the kind words.This was my parents house and before that their parents and now it's mine.." Being asked her name she smiles and bows,"I'm Mai.It is a pleasure to meet all of you." Pouring the tea she walks around and gives everyone a cup.
~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:15 am

Taking a seat on one of the cushions she watches the girl in silence,taking the offered cup and placing it on the floor in front of herself."Thank you,Mai.I'm Altria.If you don't mind I'd like to ask a few questions.Why is the Crow gang after you?Especially at times like these,surely they have better things to do," she studies the girl carefully to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Shiro sits down next to Altria and then accepts the tea cup from Mai, "oh.. Thank you." he smiles and places the cup down in front of himself. (he waiting for the tea to cool a bit) ".... why are the Crows around here anyway? I thought they where in a different district of rukongai.... Did they move recently?" He looks curious.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:50 pm

~
Mai takes a seat in front of them.Putting down her own cup so it would cool she places her hands in her lap,lacing her fingers together."Yes,it is true that district #69 is their usual grounds,however they do mischief as far as #65.And now,with the Alliance taking over #69 and hunting them down they took over our district as a base."Addressing the other question she looks nervous,"You see..I was forced to work for their 2nd in command..I..managed to finally escape but they caught up with me in the alley.If you hadn't come along.." She bows again,"Thank you so much for saving me."
~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Thinking over the new information she absentmindedly takes a sip of the tea.'So they got forced out..this is not good.We need to clear this mess up as quickly as possible..' Shaking her head she takes a closer look a the girl."There's nothing to thank us for.We might have only made things worse for you.I know Crows well enough.Our little show will only make them more angry and determined to get you back.And we can't stay and act as bodyguards."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Shiro sips his tea whiles carefully listening to Altria and Mai, (in thought) 'true we may have made it worse for Mai, and true we can't act as bodyguards. but still, we have gained some rather juicy info. hmm...' Shiro places his tea cup back down and then looks up at Mai, his eyes kinda sparkle from the fire light. "Mai-san, it's true we can't stay as bodyguards, but we are still open to help." He glances over at Altria and makes some slight hand gestures asking, ('maybe we could find her some where safe to live after this, she's had a hard life and it may get worse if she stays.') He then returns his gaze back to Mai, "do you know where exactly, their 'base' is hidden? It's rather disturbing to hear that they moved here, It would be interesting to find out what the reason is."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Catching Shiro's hand gesture she tries remembering how many people she knows in Rukongai.'It would be nice to help poor kid.Hmm..Piro maybe?Ah,no,no what am I thinking,that would be a punishment.Hm..ok!Yes,that nice couple..they always told me how they wanted a daughter..yes,perfect!' She subtly nods at Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:45 pm

~
Looking a little scared and paling slightly when Altria mentions them coming back she unconsciously wrings her hands.'Of course..I can not expect these people to stay here,they have already risked their lives to help a stranger.This is my problem alone.I should not trouble others..I-I'll figure something out.' Resigned,she thinks about their questions."Well,the reason..I am not sure but..I heard Gomuzo-sama..the 2nd in command I had to work for..I have heard him speak of their old base in #69th being destroyed by the Alliance.He would often boast about "teaching them a lesson" after drinking too much." Thinking on something she continues uncertainly,"It was a little strange though how quickly they appeared here..and how quickly they set up without anyone seeing anything." When asked for the location she shakes her head sadly."No,I'm sorry.I do not know.Gomuzo-sama had his own dwelling.I only know where some of the groups like to gather.." She looks down,"I am sorry I'm unable to help you.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Loki has been listening attentively,sipping his tea."Really,no one saw them setting up or taking over some place?" Grinning,he exchanges a look with Altria. "Don't be so sure,you just helped us plenty Mai-san.Crows are as cautious as they are vicious.What you say indicates this base of theirs was prepared beforehand.I'd bet they had it as backup,in case something happened to the old place.Therefore,it would be someplace out of the way,where people usually don't go and it would have been abandoned till now.We could search around the district or.." He smirks."Or we could do something better and more interesting.If you showed us one of the spots where they hangout we could have them capture one of us.They'd take the person to the hideout and the rest of us would follow hidden.Then we could have a talk with their number one."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Shiro glances over at Loki, "that sounds a bit too easy.... but yet actually pretty logical." he looks in thought. "hm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Soul Society :: Mountains, Rukongai-
Jump to: