Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Gang wars.
Goal of the event: Prevent a gang war by kidnapping a mysterious "Bosu-dono."
Specific Users: Yes,this is a shinigami only event.
Mission type: Normal mission.
Story: Things have always been violent and lawless in deeper Rukongai districts. Generally speaking,the deeper you went the worse it got.West district #69,while not the worst possible place,had a reputation as the easiest place for one to lose ones life thanks to the many gangs fighting for dominance.The top two,worst of the worst,were The Crows and The Shadows.The two gangs were sworn enemies,with many spectacular and bloody battles taking place between them.However,recently things has taken a turn for the worse with unexpected twist.An unknown man referred to only as "Bosu-dono" has organized all the lesser gangs into one massive gang whose power is something to be reckoned with.He then proceeded to start exterminating The Crows and The Shadows.Neither knew what hit them.Now,with less then a half of each gang left they have put aside their differences and united into one gang The Shadow Crows, in their thirst for obliteration of the "Bosu-dono" and united gangs.Seireitei is of course concerned.The impending war could stir up a lot of civil unrest,spilling out into other districts and even leading to an uprising.Moreover, who knows what a bunch of organized, bloodthirsty gangsters could do.The normal citizens of the district are frightened,appealing to Seireitei to do something and hunting for anyone strong enough to stop the coming fight.
Your mission is to infiltrate the district undercover,find the "Bosu-dono" and return with him to Seireitei for it's believed that without him the gang alliance will fall apart.Be extremely cautious,those man are armed and dangerous.Though no match for a shinigami one on one they have advantage in numbers,it would be very easy to get overwhelmed.
(Note:In case your wondering,since Altria is taking part in this mission I think it will be easier if Akkei hosts it.Therefore she's controlling the NPC's and her posts are of their actions/reactions.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:40 am

'Backup hideout?He's right,that's exactly something Crows would do..' Listening to Loki's plan attentively she shakes her head."That's not easy,it's too dangerous.The one going as bait would have to leave zanpakuto behind,cause they'd search you. If the news about us haven't spread yet you'd have to engage them,gain attention.And there's no guarantee they'd take you to the hideout.Unless.." suddenly getting an idea she smiles grimly,"unless one has a reputation with them..like 'Bloody Moon' does.."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 am

sitting comfortably on the pillow drinking his tea, shin nods..

"True...True..."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Loki looks at Altria seriously."No!That would be too dangerous for you!You caused a lot of problems for them under that identity.Your hand-to-hand skills aren't very good either,you'll be in trouble alone and without a weapon." He looks at others to back him up.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Shiro looks up, "i'll do it. sides, I can summon my zanpakuto at will if i need to, so it won't matter if I leave it somewhere." he sips his tea as if there is no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:44 pm

She shakes her head."Loki,Loki..you're forgetting who exactly it is your dealing with.I'll be fine." She glances at Shiro."That wouldn't work.With you they'll just probably try to kill you on the spot.And you have no rep with them so no chance of getting to the base.." Suddenly growing silent she looks Shiro over with a calculating look.'Maybe??Yes..that would definitely work!And the others can't say no then..heh.' She smirks,getting a determined look in her eyes."Let's get captured together then.I have the rep and you have the skills to get us out of trouble if something goes wrong." Considering the matter settled she looks at Mai."By chance,you wouldn't happen to have a weapon of any sort?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:12 am

having a thought of some new ideas and thinking if it would work out or not, shin drinks a little before speaking..

"Uhmm, what if i seperate myself from you guys? While you guys are captured, i can sneak in and serve as back up if things go wrong."

shin thinks back the scenario during the fight..

"From what I can remember, i wasn't in any of the fight earlier. Meaning, there's a possibility that they don't know that I'm with you guys. Getting you guys captured without me won't be anything suspicious to them."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:52 am

Catching the determined look in her eyes Loki sighs. Man,she already made up her mind.There's no changing it no matter what I say. Gulping down another mouthful of the tea he nods in agreement with Shin."Yea,that would work.They shouldn't associate you with the group.Wait,so do I have to get caught too?They sure as heck saw me." Recounting the encounter in his head he's hit with something that wasn't noticed before in his excitement."Wait, wait,wait..why the heck are we getting involved with the Crows in the first place?It's the Alliance boss we want."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:30 pm

"That may be but what we really need right now is information.Having a talk with Crows leader should be very...educational,don't you think?Leaders usually know a lot more then everyone else.We are already involved here after all.Finding out everything we can about the so called Alliance before getting to district #69,like their location,would be extremely helpful.I like Shin's idea,you should stay as back up too.It was mostly me and Shiro,if they ask we can say there was an argument and you broke off.Things like that happen all the time here." Thinking about something that has been bothering her she questions Mai,"I heard that Shadow and Crows united?Yet it's only Crows here?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 pm

~
Mai nods in confirmation."They have agreed to unite their forces but there's a long history of fighting between them.It is not something that can be put behind lightly.They are..mistrustful of each other.Their bases are separate,in different districts.They operate together only when doing something against the Allied Forces." Deciding not to ask who they are,having an idea already after mentions of zanpakuto,or what they want with the Alliance and their leader she gets up and walks to the small closet built into the back wall.Spending some time rummaging she emerges at last with a wooden sword,placing it before Altria and returning to her seat."I am sorry,I'm afraid this is the only thing of a weapon I have." Glancing out the high,small window at the night sky she's surprised how quickly the day ended."It is late already.Please,stay the night,"she extends the invitation uncertainly. 'Surely they will not act out their plan in the darkness of the night?'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Shiro looks over to Altria and the others. "hm... It is rather dark... maybe it would be best if we waited?" He looks around with a passive look.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Picking up the wooden sword she runs a hand along it."Oh Mai,this is perfect!" Glancing outside Altria considers the night sky.'We could go now..cover of the night..but it's also more risky.Those idiots might be drunk and do something unexpected...morning would be better..' She looks at others,"I suppose..going in fresh in the morning would work. If everyone's ok with that?And.." She smiles at Mai,"If it's not too much trouble for you?I wouldn't want to inconvenience you in your own home."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 am

"Hn,works for me." Loki shrugs,stifling a yawn."I'm fine with staying,if you don't mind Mai-san." Casually,he asks a concern of his."Just for reference,do any of those goons know where you live,Mai-san?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Shiro looks up at the mention of Loki's question, he seems to have a thoughtful look. (in thought) '...... that could be problematic... but, we she should be fine..... but Mai-san... ' he seems lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 pm

"No,please,it's not a bother,truly.I would like to repay you any way I can." Getting up she walks back to the closet,starting to look around for extra bedding.Loki's question seems to surprise her,for a moment her shoulders stiffen."N-no..I..don't think so.They shouldn't know..w-why?Do you think they might come here?" A slight tremble in her voice betrays fear.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:33 pm

'That would not be good..and it's not that hard to track where someone lives..they could find us easily..' Altria stands up,grasping the wooden sword in one hand."Don't worry about it.I think I'll sleep on the roof.It's a nice night,I'd rather spend it outdoors.I'm a light sleeper so if anyone approaches I'll knock three times on a wall,ok?Rest up,we'll have a packed day tomorrow." With a wave she walks outside,closing the door behind her.Glancing around she takes a light jump onto the roof,stretching out into a comfortable position.A comfortable breeze tugs at her bangs,sweeping them out of her eyes she looks at the starry sky in thought.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:42 pm

"Yeah,no need to worry or be afraid,Mai-san.We are here with you.If any of those goonies show up we'll just beat their heads in again." Loki finishes his tea,fighting back another yawn.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:48 pm

~
"T-thank you." Reassured,Mai wrestles with an unidentifiable bundle,barely managing to pull it out.' How lucky that I saved those extra bedding.' A little further from the fire hearth she sets out three futons,pulling hers further away into a corner."Here you are."
~
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:03 pm

"Much thanks." Loki stands up,stretching his limbs tiredly.Choosing one of the futons he rolls it together and picks up."Gonna go see if Altria-chan is ok up there.I'll be back shortly." Sliding the entrance door open he steps out,quietly closing it.Facing the roof he measures the distance,taking a leaping jump.Coming up beside her Loki drops the futon near her."Here. This roof doesn't look overly comfortable." Taking a seat he's surprised to be able to see much of the district."Man,this mission is like a trip down a memory lane.Kinda refreshing."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:59 am

Opening her eyes at Loki's appearance she glances at the rolled up futon,a small smile of thankfulness showing on her face."Thank you,Loki-kun.Ah wait, you're not giving me yours,are you?I really don't need it then.Sleeping on a roof is nothing new." Taking in the view of the District and the night sky hanging overhead it she sits up,leaning forward and hugging her knees."Trip down memory lane,"musing the words she smiles sadly,"I guess it is.A very short lane though it did feel like ages.To be honest,I'd rather not take such a trip.I'm not proud of things I've done here." Falling silent for a while and just watching the scenery she quietly asks,"Being here..on this mission..it's not,"struggling to find the right word she finally settles on one,"it's not..hard for you?I have two years worth of memories but you grew up here..."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:57 pm

"Nah,it's not mine.Mai-san pulled out enough spares for everyone." Unused to it, Loki hopes he doesn't give away the little white lie."This one's yours.As I said,the roof not the most comfortable place to sleep.You need rest just like everyone else." At her quiet words his brows furrow and he leans to look into her face."Hey!You shouldn't be ashamed either!You did what you had to survive this hell.That's all." Catching the sharpness of his own voice and words said too loudly Loki settles down."Sorry.Didn't mean to yell.But I mean it.It's not hard for me,just..I dunno,nostalgic I guess.It wasn't all bad,growing up here.Hard and often ugly life but there were lots of good things too." Standing up sharply he unrolls the futon."There,get some rest,ok?" With a friendly pat on the shoulder he leaves the roof jumping down.Stopping near the door Loki considers going back,feeling bad for abruptly leaving like that.Sorry..I know this place drudges up bad things for you.But if I start talking.I'm not ready to bring up those years cause they are tied with Yuki.And I don't want to remember those things. Sliding the door open he walks inside,shutting it behind himself.With a blank expression he usually adopts when upset or bothred over something Loki huddles in a sitting position in the corner.Shutting his eyes he does he best to dozz off,used to sleeping in such a position.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:26 pm

~inside with Mai and shin~

Shiro seems distracted by something almost as if he's daydreaming. his gaze seems fixated on something that only he can see.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Surprised at Loki's loudly said words,followed by sudden leave she can only shake her head.'Is that..what you feel as well?Seems like it's still a sore spot..' With a sigh she gets up and settles on the futon,pulling a blanket around herself at a cold gust of wind.Watching the sky she falls into a reverie,remembering some of the past events.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:11 pm

With little effort Loki falls into deep sleep,his head rolling forward.Splayed out in his corner he looks comfortable,even too comfortable for such a position.Occasionally light wheezing like sound is heard from him.Dreaming of a particularly spectacular glory fight of the past he has a silly grin plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:31 pm

~asleep~~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:53 am

Falling asleep some time during the night she wakes up to the morning chirping of birds.Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she yawns and stretches.The warm futon contrasts drastically with cool morning air on her face.'Ah..the airs cold..don't wanna get up..' Snuggling under the warm blanket she allows herself couple more minutes of morning bliss before at last getting out."Ghh...brr.." Shivering in the cold morning air,especially after warmth of a bed,she rolls the futon up and jumps off the roof.Opening the door she steps inside."Time to get up!Let's go people,we have things to do." Looking around she first notices Loki sleeping in a sitting position,preparing to shake him awake and both thank/whack for giving what was now obviously his bed,an empty cot catches her attention."Guys...up now.We have a problem..where's Mai?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Soul Society :: Mountains, Rukongai-
Jump to: