This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Lured by faint light

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Lured by faint light   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Lured by the faint light.
Goal of the event: Find a pair of dangerous Hollows and exterminate them.
Specific Users:No.
Location: Human World-Beijin,China.
Story: Soul Soiety received reports of a pair of dangerous Hollows that often prey on the humans of a small town.Out of all the soul reapers sent to kill them only three came back.One in a delusional state,mumbling something about "fairy lights" and "monstrous spiders".Another was unconscious and still remains in a coma like state despite 4th division's best efforts.The last man collapsed after getting his two comrades back and died shortly for unknown reasons,his only injury was a sallow cut on the cheek.A simple extermination has now become a serious issue.Any soul reapers sent on this assignment are urged to be extra cautious.


_____________________________________________________________________
Soul Society,around 10 in the morning

Rereading through the mission assignment in his hands Loki's face lit up with a grim smile."Perfect.I'll get revenge for you Jin,I swear.And there's just the person to help me do it too." Strapping on his zanpaku-to he heads out and towards Altria's quarters,knocking on her door loudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 am

_______
Changing tactics the Hollow wheels to the left and climbs up into the air before coming up high above Shiro,claws extended it dives down right at him.
__________
Loki watches the Hollow darting along the sky,worried that time is running out."Shin-san, let's try casting kidou on that thing.Admittedly I'm not very good at it but together we can surely catch it with bakudou.Then the big guy can finish it off,after we get the cure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:46 am

Okamaru whips around and bats the hollow away from Shiro with one of his huge claws, shredding one of the hollow's wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:31 pm

_____
Shrieking in pain it barrel rolls in the sky,almost crushing down.At the last second the hollow manages to right itself and glides back up despite the torn wing."You're gonna pay for that!!" Diving low it sends a volley of needles at everyone on the safety net and at the same time fires a Cero right at Shiro from close range.
_______
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:42 am

"Ahhhh!!!" Shiro braces for impact with the cero, but Okamaru flicks his tail away at the last second causing the cero to miss. Okamaru swerves his head down towards the safety net then up again. the needles bounce off of Okamaru's head, and he lets out a low rumbling growl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:26 pm

_________
Letting out an impatient shriek the Hollow switches tactics.Diving up until it's well above everyone it starts firing a barrage of Cero's at their area trying to get everyone at once.
_________________
As the red cero start exploding around them Loki raises both hands and tries casting another spell to raise a shield."Bakudo #39,Enkosen!" A yellow shield of condensed spirit energy forms above them.Getting hit with one cero and then another cracks begin appearing. No,must hold.That dragon can't protect everyone at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Seeing the cracks appear in the shield and remembering how bad he's usually at kidou she gathers spirit energy around her hands and holds them up as well. "Bakudo #39-Enkosen!" A larger silver colored shield materializes above his yellow one,glowing brightly.It vibrates after each hit but remains steady."This is getting bloody ridiculous!Four shinigami,a dragon and we can't deal with one measly Hollow!I'll hold the shield.You guys get the damn thing already!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 26
Posts : 652
Join date : 2010-01-18

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Sat May 01, 2010 6:17 am

shin nods.

"O-kay. First we need to get it not to move, right?"

shin jumps and shunpos till he gets to a cliff ground but not literally on the top cliff where shiro was. focusing on the hollow, he gathers his reaitsu.

"Kamaitachi - 1st strike"

sharp winds forms around his hands. shin then points and release it making a lot of sharp cutting winds headed to hollow, some manages to block off ceros but three of which slice off the hollow's other wing, its needle tail, and one of its hands.


Last edited by Shinichi Yoh on Sun May 02, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Sun May 02, 2010 9:58 pm

(Hey shin... Shiro's clinging to Okamaru's tail... he's not on the cliff ^^')

Okamaru swerves out of the way of the sharp wind, and circles down towards the safety net. Shiro climbs up from the end of Okamaru's tail and goes to stand on the dragon's head. He holds out his right hand. "Guys! Hurry! before the net fades!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 26
Posts : 652
Join date : 2010-01-18

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Sun May 02, 2010 11:13 pm

(oh no, It's a typo, I messed up the tenses, I was supposed to say 'was' rather than 'is'..sorry ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Mon May 03, 2010 12:34 am

As the Ceros cease she dispels the shield."Whew,nice strike Shin." Feeling incredibly tired for some reason,she tries getting up again without much success,legs refusing to listen.Looking up at Shiro when he circles down standing on Okamaru's head she utters an irritated sigh."Oh,I'd love nothing more then to hurry up Shiro.There's just one small problem," she makes an irritated gesture at her legs,frustration seeping into her voice."I can't bloody stand up in case you haven't noticed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Mon May 03, 2010 8:41 am

Shiro rolls his eyes then jumps of Okamaru's head and gathers Altria into his arms then jumps back on Okamaru, carefully putting Altria down. He stands up and turns to Loki. " Sooner the better!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Mon May 03, 2010 11:17 am

'He just rolled his eyes at me,didn't he???Argh!I wanna whack him,if only I could just stand up!' Frustrated and feeling useless,she closes her eyes and tries to figure out what's causing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-14

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Mon May 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Uriko jumps off the net and lands on Okamaru's head next to Altria. "wow..... Okamaru... is..... soo big... up close." >.>;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Mon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Looking at the dragon suspiciously,it resembles a Hollow far too much for his liking,Loki jumps to land near Altria and Uriko.
___
The Hollow shrieks in pain and falls out of the sky.It lands heavily on the upper branches of tress and scrambles off into the deeper parts of the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 26
Posts : 652
Join date : 2010-01-18

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Mon May 03, 2010 8:58 pm

"Ahh look at that hollow, I think I overdid it."

shin then felt the ground he's standing is starting to crumble. he looked below and saw shiro giving everyone a ride.

"Ow..I might as well.."

shin then also jumps off to okamaru. as he tries to land carefully, he still almost slipped, he balances himself and climbed to where everyone is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 26
Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Thu May 06, 2010 4:22 pm

*Kaoru shunpos in, but is quick to be surprised at the events that are going on at the mission site.*

"........Wha......What the......."

------------------------------


-I must protect my fledging Utopia-
~Yagami Light~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Thu May 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Shiro looks around making sure everyone is on okamaru. "good. let's go..." Shiro grabs one of okamaru's horns and tugs back a little. Okamaru turns and goes after the hollow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 26
Posts : 652
Join date : 2010-01-18

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Fri May 07, 2010 6:57 am

shin grabs tightly as okamaru starts to move..

"wooaa...this is..fun?!!"

shin saw kaoru from a distance...

"Oh wait, Shiro. someone's there.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 26
Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Fri May 07, 2010 12:42 pm

"......I probably drank too much last night...I am seeing things....ha...ha.....the hell?....."

*Kaoru tries to ignore what he'd seen and tries to walk away*

------------------------------


-I must protect my fledging Utopia-
~Yagami Light~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Fri May 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Shiro turns and notices Kaoru. "oh? should we go see who it is? or go after the hollow?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Fri May 07, 2010 4:01 pm

"Woaah.." Loki holds on tight as the dragon starts to move.
_______________________________________________
Hopping,the Hollow jumps over Kaoru and heads deeper into the forest,leaving a dark trail of bloody splotches behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 26
Posts : 652
Join date : 2010-01-18

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Fri May 07, 2010 6:20 pm

"Uhh wait..what did the hollow just did??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Fri May 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Holding onto Okamaru she opens her eyes to look."It jumped over Kaoru?If that blood on the ground is any indication your attack injured it pretty badly.We should use this opportunity to catch it quickly.It can't get far with those injuries..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 26
Posts : 652
Join date : 2010-01-18

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Fri May 07, 2010 11:33 pm

"Well yea, my attack must've injured him that much, but it ain't strong enough to hold him still. Darn it. And Kaoru?? where is he now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   Sat May 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Shiro motions to everyone to hold tight. "Hold on!" He tugs on Okamaru's horn, and he changes to follow the direction of the hollow and passes it completely. "oops... hold on again" Okamaru whips back around and flies over the hollow, then drops down and pins it with one of his enormous claws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lured by faint light   

Back to top Go down
 
Lured by faint light
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» winged light and bark
» Dark and Light Bringers
» Light God Slayer Magic [Done]
» Guns of light and dark
» Darkness comes to light(Private- Allison & Rei)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Beijin, China-
Jump to: