Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Cafe Tarot.~

Go down 
+5
Akkei Sakkaku
Shinichi Yoh
Mikiru Urame
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Cafe Tarot.~
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Cafe2
~
Enjoy your time,listen to live music and relax.Hidden behind greenery you can rest from worldly concerns here.With tables also available outside in the fountain courtyard,a nice library of books for your enjoyment,quiet music,blooming cherry trees,best desserts and the best menu in town we are your little slice of paradise.Enjoy.^^

~Positioning~
Spoiler:

Note:We will serve Shinigami and Arrancars only if they are in a gigai and remain that way while here.Be warned,start trouble and you may not survive to regret it.Have a pleasant day.^^

~Menu~
Spoiler:

~Staff~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:31 pm

~Inside,2nd floor.~
Akkei jumps off the railing as the concert is finished.Kurai smiles playfully,"So,what do you think Kei-chan?" She shrugs,"Must you ask?It was wonderful,as always.Miki-kun has a very lovely voice.And I do believe I asked you not to call me Kei?Use my proper name." His smile widens."You should tell that Mikiru-kun.And Kei is a nice nickname,besides you did not like Akki much as poor Yasei-tan learned.Or is it that,"he looks amused,"you feel too old to have one?" Twitching she smiles at him brightly with a cheerful expression on her face that's usually used to hide anger. "Did.you.just.call.me.old.Kurai-chan?!!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:36 pm

~Outside.~
"Yes!" Grateful at Shin's timely appearance she jumps up,pulling Shiro up as well."Let's go back,that concert seems to be finished so it'll be less crowded." Tugging him along she goes back in,pausing to quietly whisper "thank you" to Shin.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue77/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Wondering about Altria's strange behavior Loki shrugs it off,getting up."Sure,let's.I need to copy some formulas from one of their engineering books anyway." He follows everyone inside.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:18 am

shin smiles and headed inside too. he wonders about what loki said.

"Just wondering, you said you'll copy some formulas? what for?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:51 am

Shiro seems a bit confused as he's being dragged by Altria but decides not to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:33 pm

~Back stage~

Mikiru is conversing with one of the band members, "Hahaha! yeah.... It has been a long time since we've gotten together Yoshiro." He laughs slightly.

Yoshiro claps Mikiru on the shoulder also smiling, "You shouldn't be such a stranger! You do know that Shina worries about you."

Mikiru glances over at Shina packing up her guitar, and smiles slyly at Yoshiro "She still going on about that? geez." He snickers then waves at Yoshiro and exits the room. "sigh.... I guess i have been rather busy."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:12 pm

~2nd floor.~
Kurai hastily lifts his hands,"Why,of course not.You may have been around longer then.." She interrupts impatiently."Kurai!" "Yes?" "You can use Kei if you so wish.Now may I suggest a topic change?I'd rather not start that discussion here.If something will need to be rebuild it'll come out of my pocket. And you three already spend more than enough!" Annoyed she takes a seat in one of the chairs,opening one of the books.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Mikiru heads upstairs to where Akkei and Kurai are conversing, he enters and takes a seat at the far end of the room and lets out a sigh of relief. "heeh... phew... survived another one. heh." he stares up at the ceiling and is relaxing comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:33 am

Noting Mikiru relaxing nearby Kurai gets an idea and sitting down on a chair armrest nudges Akkei's shoulder.She glances at him over the book impatiently,"What?" Smiling playfully he nods in Mikiru's direction."Mikiru-kun is resting after the concert over there." Glancing in the indicated direction she shrugs,"So?" Kurai's smile grows bigger,causing her to frown as that usually means he's planning something."It would be proper to to congratulate him on the excellent performance.You did like it,yes?And after all,you attend so rarely." She shakes her head,"What's the point?Let him rest," and returns to reading. Making a tsk sound Kurai pulls the book out of her hands,"It would be a nice thing to do Mistress and it won't kill you.Express your thoughts for once." Rolling her eyes she stands up with a sigh,"Fine." Making way towards Mikiru she takes a seat in a chair near his."That was a wonderful performance Mikiru-kun."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Mikiru looks over at Akkei and smiles at the compliment. "I'm glad you thought so." he sits upright and leans on one of the chair arm rests. "must be nice being able to take a break from work huh?" he smiles at Akkei.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:15 pm

"Hmmh,certainly.With all the different duties,not to mention personal projects, I've been far too busy.And those three fools are no help at all.So having a chance to come here,"she smiles,"and especially hear you sing,is very nice indeed."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Mikiru smiles happily. "you're too kind miss Akkei." he stares at Kurai and then looks back to Akkei. "hee hee... why does Kurai look like he has a smug look on his face?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:38 pm

She glances at Kurai,he's smiling smugly.He waves at them,resuming reading what she assumes to be another Rice vampire novel.Akkei sighs,wondering if she should be worried."Hmph.Up to something again probably and whatever he's plotting somehow included me coming over here.Honestly,I don't know what goes on in that mans head but he can be absolutely impossible when he wants."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue77/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:07 pm

__On 1st floor___
Loki grins,getting an excited look."It's this new project I'm working on.A cloaking device."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:25 pm

'I'm going to regret asking,like always.' She sighs,shaking her head. "Cloaking?What exactly does it do?And more importantly,it's not going to blow our division sky high..right?Or should we start to evacuate now?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Shiro laughs at Altria's comment and almost falls over. "Waaaaaahh! Ha ha ha ha! woo! is this for real Altri?" XD he can't seem to stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:33 pm

~somewhere~

Uriko notices Altria with Shiro and goes over to them with a huge grin on her face. "Wow! That was soooooo amazing! I can't believe you guys missed it! Souleater is soooo amazing!" she seems estatic.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:57 pm

shin just amusedly watch them..

(in thought)
"Wow, everything is being caught up into something."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:06 pm

"We only missed the end,Uriko.And they were pretty good.Who knew zombie boy had such a nice voice." Looking at Shiro laughing she shakes her head." Oh sure,it's funny to you.I'd just like to know ahead of time if the place is going to blow.And don't forget,you're living there too.Didn't I tell you guys,he set fire to the academy with one of those 'inventions'.Not to mention all the other stuff that happened."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Shiro laughs even harder and falls over.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Altria sweatdrops."Since you find it so funny you can volunteer to help him.If we find enough of you to be buried afterward we'll make it a nice funeral."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Shiro gets back up and is now only snickering. "pfft... hee hee... nah... He can blow himself up with out my help." XD he smiles at Altria then twirls a lock of her hair playfully. "sides.. I don't want to see you sad."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Blushing slightly,she looks to the side quickly."Hmph.Who said I'd be sad?"there's small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Loki scowls."Hey!You're being a meanie again!Always picking on my inventions.The cloaking device is gonna work perfectly,it will be awesome,you will see!And I told ya many times, someone messed with the set up,that's why it caught fire.It was sabotage." Looking at Altria and Shiro he snickers.Seems to me like those two are on a date or something.Raijin laughs. Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Shiro eyes Loki as if he know's what he's thinking about, "hm? what's with the smirk?" he seems to see right through Loki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Cafe Tarot.~
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: