Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Cafe Tarot.~

Go down 
+5
Akkei Sakkaku
Shinichi Yoh
Mikiru Urame
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Cafe Tarot.~
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Cafe2
~
Enjoy your time,listen to live music and relax.Hidden behind greenery you can rest from worldly concerns here.With tables also available outside in the fountain courtyard,a nice library of books for your enjoyment,quiet music,blooming cherry trees,best desserts and the best menu in town we are your little slice of paradise.Enjoy.^^

~Positioning~
Spoiler:

Note:We will serve Shinigami and Arrancars only if they are in a gigai and remain that way while here.Be warned,start trouble and you may not survive to regret it.Have a pleasant day.^^

~Menu~
Spoiler:

~Staff~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:44 pm

"Nothing, nothing. It's just that we have cafe and all....It's kinda awkward to see a place to be somewhere where it wasn't originally there...but I am cool with that."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:21 pm

"Cool..I actually wonder about those stuff too but Altria seems to know the stuff so I just let go my uncertainties."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:23 pm

~with Shiro, Altria and Loki~

Shiro stares at loki. "....sure .... i forgive ya..... " looks away.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue77/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:41 am

___With Loki&co.___
"Thanks man. Wouldn't want us to get off on the wrong foot.I'd much rather be friends.So.." Pulling out a chair from the nearby table Loki turns it around and takes a seat."What division do you belong to?Have you been in Gotei 13 long?Went on many missions?What type of zanpakuto do you have?Did you get to fight those Arcana guys during the invasion????" Loki leans forward eagerly,curiosity showing clearly in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Shiro looks at loki somewhat bewildered, as he's not used to having so many questions fired at him at once. "eh... erm..." *looks a bit nervous* makes a small gesture to altria to help explain to loki.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:57 pm

'And off he goes with endless questions.Poor Shiro-kun,guess I'd better rescue him.' Uttering a sigh she tries to think of the best way to explain."Shiro's in our division,he just joined recently.We've been going on missions together and yes,there were quite a few.You know how Captain keeps everyone busy.Zanpakuto..er,"she glances at Shiro with a sly smile,"it's a special type.As for Arcana..it was Shiro,me,Uriko and Shin who fought them.Anyway,you really need to stop asking so many questions,Loki-kun.You know what they say,curiosity killed the cat."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue77/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:44 pm

"Ah,that's only half of the expression.The other half is:But satisfaction brought him back." Loki grins."Special type huh,that's cool.Sooo...how do you guys know each other?I mean,besides being in same division." Grin widening,Loki leans forward a bit more."Come on,spill."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Shiro seems to turn a bit pale, "errrrrrrrrrm... um....... I... uh......" he seems to be choking out his words, and nudges Altria carefully to help him out.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:14 pm

"Er..we..that is..um.." Biting her lower lip she inwardly swears.'Stupid Loki...with his stupid questions!!OK,calm down.Shiro's going pale over there..gotta think of something quick..but he'll know it if I lie..damn.' Taking a breath she puts on a smile."We met in Karakura..during a,um,mission..Shiro got..er..injured..and I..um,healed it.Went on more missions together after that.And since.. um..recently..he didn't have a place I invited him to stay with me..and..um..Uriko."She nudges Shiro."Riight?" Smiling at Loki she asks,"Any more questions?" Altria gives him a look that says if the answer is yes he'll deeply regret it.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:24 pm

'Uh-uh.. Yeah! th-that's what happened." ^^; he looks really uncomfortable from being asked so many questions. 'erm....' he blushes and seems unbelievably shy all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Seeing Shiro get suddenly all shy and blush Loki smirks deviously."Huh...sounds to me like you're not telling the whole truth.Got something to hide,hmm?" Smirking even wider he's about to continue but...stops short catching sight of Altria's "look".Uh oh,better be careful.If I push too hard she'll get mad again and then,watch out and run for cover. T.T Holding up his hands he smiles,"Alright,I'll stop for now.But,last one.Who's Uriko and why is she staying with ya?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Shiro seems to become less tense at the question about Uriko. "oh.... She's... I really don't know... She kinda showed up one day. >.>" *pokes altria to fill in the rest, because his knowledge about uriko is rather limited*
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:13 pm

"Will you quit pocking me already." Looks at Shiro in annoyance."And what do you mean showed up?She was there before you.." Shaking her head at Loki she does an impatient motion with her hand. "You just saw Uriko.Purple eyes, absorbed in the concert?She's from 4th.We went on a lot of missions together and became friends.When I found she didn't have a place I invited her to stay with me.We're..sisters." Looking away distractedly for a moment she decides to switch subjects."Anyway,how did your mission go?You were gone unusually long.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:01 pm

"I see.You really got the place filled up again huh.And...sisters?" Loki raises one eyebrow,smiling."Heh,you are that type.." Letting out a sigh he slumps in the chair."My mission..it took longer then expected cause we got jumped..well, more like ambushed in the night.By a group of Arrancars.Damn cowards. Managed to cut them down but half of our group got wiped." A dark look hovers over his face."I didn't know any of them all that well but..they were still shinigami.."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:54 am

Looking at Loki silently for a moment she gets up and walks over,placing a hand on his shoulder."I'm sorry.Shinigami are still shinigami,whether one knows them personally or not.We're all..comrades.." Smiling she ruffles his hair."But being down is very unlike you,where's that irritating cheery grin?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:02 am

shin stands from his chair and goes with a resolution.

"Uriko-san, Kaoru-kun, I think I'll just check things out outside."

shin starts heading outside.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:51 pm

"Man,not the hair!" Loki complains with a mock groan but doesn't make a move to brush her hand away,there's a small smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. "I out to start charging you."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:45 am

With a laugh she ruffles it some more."Oh yeah?There's no way I could make that bedhead hairstyle of yours any worse." Returning to her seat near Shiro she smiles at him,seeming to radiate a rather happy presence.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:39 am

shin took a glance at them. he smiles as everything seems to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Yawning Loki remembers something and leans forward in the chair again,making it balance on two legs."Hey,did you guys hear the weird rumors floating around the Seireitei lately?They got a lot of folks spooked."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Altria waves her hand dismissively."No,who cares about rumors anyway.They are always floating around."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Loki shrugs."Yeah,suppose that's true.But this one is plain weird.Something about a group of Arrancars hiding out secretly in Seireitei.A few guys from 11th swore to seeing some.There's a bunch of other people too.Sounds pretty ridiculous to me,they'd have to be suicidal to show up there and stay.But it's also so ridiculous no one would think to come up with it without some base."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Altria laughs nervously,resisting the urge to glance at Shiro."Ahahaha,you're right.That is ridiculous.We'd know if there were Arrancars around.This is probably the result of Arcana's attack." She smiles while hiding a hand behind her back,clutching it.'That lion guy is dead meat.'
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:02 pm

shin came out and call them out..

"Hey guys, if everything is cool already, why stay there? let's go inside now"

Last edited by Shinichi Yoh on Tue May 25, 2010 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:07 pm

~insides~

The concert comes to a close as the last song ends. the souleater band bows before leaving the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Cafe Tarot.~   ~The Cafe Tarot.~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Cafe Tarot.~
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: