Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Main HQ Building~

Go down 
+3
Mikiru Urame
Akkei Sakkaku
Altria Mizuno
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome Back Home,to Main HQ~
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Fantasy-Art-lacyclagg-1

~This is a place for Arcana members to spend time in,their home.Over the many levels there are private quarters,library,kitchen and dining area,game rooms,living rooms,a gym with a small pool,servant areas,storage,working areas,meeting rooms and many more places.Everything is furnished with elegant slightly gothic taste,except private quarters where everyone did their own decorations,and outfitted with latest technologies. Arcana live,work and relax here.^^

Important Notice:The location of Arcana HQ is unknown to anyone but Arcana themselves.If you're not a member of Arcana you better have a good reason for being here.Intruders will be eliminated!

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu May 06, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 pm

~In part of his quarters~Yasei~
Taking his twin zanpakuto's back he straps them back on into the proper place on his waist."Thanks..." Always feeling a little uncomfortable around her for some reason he rubs his neck,where a small scar still remained."Fun?Oh sure,I had a boatload of fun.Especially the part where that bastard bit me,"he scowls. 'Man,I got rescued by a shinigami..a shinigami!!Twice!! And then Kurai had to practically carry me back..I'm never going to hear the end of it..damn Mikiru.'
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Melene smiles at Yasei, "oh you.. sooo... Did Urikim finally reveal himself? Madam Akkei was raving about that 'THING' for years!" she smirks and winks slyly at Yasei, "heh heh. glad you had fun, hey.... you still haven't come by to train with me!" she has a eager look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:56 pm

~In part of his quarters~Yasei~
"Huh?Well..yeah..that wasn't the first time Urikim showed up though.But it's usually Kurai who'd deal with him going nuts.Not me.And Akkei-san doesn't rave.." Blushing slightly at her wink Yasei stares at his feet,mumbling,"I-I was busy babysitting Mikiru...but if you want to now.."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:24 pm

~later~

Mikiru is unaware of anything going on, but he feels a feeling of weightlessness.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Appearing at the medical wing and scaring the hell out of the staff she growls in frustration when it appears that only a few helpers are present.Placing Mikiru on available bed she orders one of the helpers to remove clothing obstructing wounds,hurrying to get her medical supplies from her room in a burst of sonido,muttering about fools on the way.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Mikiru regains consiousness breifly he turns his head slightly, he looks around but isn't able to see anything. he falls back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Returning with needed medical supplies she snaps at the helpers irritably,ordering one of them to go retrieve Yasei and her zanpakuto,forgotten in haste.Leaning over Mikiru she disinfects his wounds first,applying healing solution of her own creation next.With that done she carefully bandages the injuries,shaking her head all the while."Thoth..I might as well change positions to head of medical staff.." Picking up a special drink designed to restore lost spirit energy and help speed up healing processes she gently touches Mikiru's shoulder,sending a small jolt of her own reiryoku to wake him."Mikiru-kun..wake up,I need you to drink this,then you can go back to sleep.."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Mikiru is slow to respond, but he manages to wake up breifly. ".....ung....." he moans in a pained way.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:28 pm

"Tch,it's your own damn fault!" With her usual neutralness slipping,anger at this foolish spar that got out of hand shows through."Needlessly injuring yourself..tsk." Gently raising him a little she brings the flask with the medicine to his lips,adding in a softer tone,"Drink,it will take away the pain and help you heal faster."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:30 pm

Mikiru is slow to swallow the drink but he finishes it letting out a relaxed sigh. He goes limp and falls back to sleep with somewhat unsteady breathing.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:42 am

Throwing the empty bottle into the trashcan she rechecks Mikiru's bandages, worried over his unsteady breathing.Turning when the door open as the two send helpers return carrying Yasei,her zanpakuto in his hands.Raising one eyebrow at this she gestures them to one of the free beds.Picking up the box with supplies she carries it over to the table near his bed.'Why is Sagishi in his hands?It was wedged into a boulder ways from where he fainted..' Leaning over Yasei she gently pulls her zanpakuto from his hands,returning it to the proper place on her waist.With that done she picks up the antiseptic and starts on Yasei's wounds.

Finishing the last bandage Akkei gathers the scattered supplies back into the box,leaving it on the table just in case.Grabbing one of plush chairs she easily drags it over to Mikiru's bed.Climbing in and settling comfortably she places one hand on her zanpakuto,closing her eyes.'I'm not too happy with the way he's breathing right now..if it gets nice and steady then I might go. But right now it's better to remain here,just in case..Still,no point for me to slack off,that training can be continued here as well..' Taking deep steady breaths Akkei concentrated on her sword and the flow of power.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:01 pm

~outside~

Melene is strolling around near the training area, she yawns then notices a small puddle of blood on the ground. "mm? my my! some one was being rough out there!" she touches it with her index finger and looks at it curiously before licking it off. "...... Miki-kun... Again..." she continues down the hall following the bloody trail to the infirmary. Stopping at the door she senses Akkei's presence in the room as well as Yasei's and of course, Mikiru's. She gets a rather mischievous look on her face, thinks: 'awwww.... Sei-sei's in there too.... and Kei-kei! She opens the door and smiles brightly. "Heeeeeeeeeey, Kei-kei!"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 am

"Merciless Thoth!!"Startled out of her meditative trance Akkei leaps out of the chair,zanpakuto falling to the ground."Mel-chan?..It's just you.." Looking at Melene with mild annoyance that is actually well hidden full blown irritation and slight anger she leans down to pick up Sagishi,strapping him back to his place at her waist."Hey,didn't I tell you to stop calling me Kei-kei,you brat?It's just Kei,among certain people.And for you it's Akkei." Sitting back down into the chair elegantly she glances at Mikiru and Yasei,relieved they have not been woken.Turning back she keeps her gaze leveled on Melene,not liking the girls mischievous look."Did you want something,Mel-chan?Both Mikiru-san and Yasei-kun need rest,especially Mikiru.His injury is serious." Her gaze turning strict she adds,"Therefore you can not bother them."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Melene gives Akkei the 'aw you're no fun' look, "oh my apologies Kei-kei... but do tell me what happened.... usually Miki-ku doesn't come back looking like this after sparing!" she looks over at Yasei and smiles slyly. "someone over do themselves?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:02 am

One eyebrow twitching with Melene calling her Kei-Kei again she rolls her eyes,thinking, 'Once a brat, always a brat.' Throwing a quick look at Mikiru and Yasei her expression becomes that of frustration,angry vein showing at her temple.

"Hmmphh.They are both completely,idiotically reckless fools with no concept of restrain and how to spar properly without ending up half dead.That is what happened." Dropping her arm onto the chairs armrest she props her head on it.

"Miki-baka used his reiryoku sealing technique on Yasei-baka for Thoth knows what stupid reason.Quite possibly he wanted to teach Yasei something but it took too much out of him to maintain it.Yasei-baka of course took it as a horrible insult.I am sure you are well aware what Yasei-baka gets like when he thinks he's been insulted.Miki-baka might have still won but...he did a powerful all or nothing attack after which he did not have enough power left to maintain the seal. Yasei-baka called up KuroOni's true form,cut through the attack easily and went for Mikiru with his fully charged Cero.With energy spend and no way to dodge Miki-baka got hit head on and blasted out of the sky."

Done retelling the story Akkei shakes her head in exasperation,"I had to carry him here and then send helpers to get Yasei.Honestly,all I'm doing lately is treating Mikiru's and the three stooge's wounds."

Quietly she adds more to herself then Melene,"..Tsk..went to train too,not play doctor.With that mission coming up I need to be in top shape..tch,should get away from here for a while to train in peace.."
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Melene chuckles slightly, "Oh Miki-ku..... He knows restraint, it's Sei-sei who doesn't." She smiles slyly," hee hee.... ya seen Rai-rai anywhere hon??"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 am

Glancing at Mikiru's resting form she makes a 'tsk' sound,"Restrain he may know but it's inner limits he needs to master.Yasei never has any restrain but he does know his limits,not that it stops him from going over them and ending up in a hospital bed."

Narrowing her eyes at mention of Kurai she looks at Melene suspiciously,"As a matter of fact,yes.What do you want with him?"
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Mel smiles, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, ya know....." she laughs mischievously, "I wanna say hi."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Mikiru stirs slightly and wakes up briefly just to roll onto his side. He mumbles something that sounds like 'too noisy... shoo...'.
Back to top Go down
Melene Ren'ai
Arcana Empress
Melene Ren'ai

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Melene looks over at Mikiru when he rolls onto his side, her look changes to something perplexed when she hears him mumble something like, 'too noisy.' "...... hmmmm...... I think I'll check the library.... he's usually there." she turns and walks to the door, before exiting the room she winks at Akkei, "take care of them Kei-kei! Miki-ku's supposed to spar with me later! ta-ta!" She leaves closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Hearing Mikiru's words she twitches slightly.'Shoo?That had better be addressed in Melenes direction and not mine or I'll show him shoo.'Looking up when Melene speaks she growls,"I told you to stop calling me that you brat!" Growling in annoyance Akkei shakes her head.'I swear,she does that just to drive me up the wall.' Glancing
at Mikiru she switches position on the chair to get more comfortable and returns to trying to meditate,finding the task infinitely harder now that she's agitated.'Hmph."Take care of them",she mimics Melene's voice in her mind,"Why am I always the one caring,the one worrying,the one healing and fixing?If they have no common sense and want to act like reckless fools they should suffer the consequences instead of getting fixed up like magic with medicines I worked hard to develop..If he gets hurt after training with her I am not fixing him up again.Enough is enough.I'm tired of playing doctor to those four. No one did that for me.' Knowing that's not entirely true Akkei sighs.'So maybe Kurai did a few times..and maybe it's because I don't get hurt as much as those fools,I know how to take proper care of myself...heh,because it was either learn or die back then..' Dwelling on the past memories instead of meditating Akkei gazes off into the distance vacantly.

~Meanwhile,at the library
~Kurai~
Returning to his favorite comfortable black,leather chair in the hidden corner on the second floor of the library with an armful of books Kurai places them on the carved oak table near the chair with care.Sitting down he picks up one of the books,a black cover and title written in silver curving script stating "Memnoch the Devil." Taking a sip from the decorative wineglass filled with red wine he open the book to the first page,becoming absorbed in the unveiling tale.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue45/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Picking out Akkei's location to be in the infirmary wing Devien makes way for it,heels and cane clicking on the floor,a specific objective in mind.Reaching his destination he politely knocks first,opening the door and coming in.Observing Akkei sitting in a chair and looking off into the distance with vacant eyes he surmises she's thinking of the past.Looking around he spots Mikiru and Yasei sleeping in the medical beds.Banged up again.She worked her medical skills on them or they would not look so peaceful.Those peasants are an ungrateful lot,adding this on top of everything and every duty The Magician already does around here.Just look at the tension in her shoulders. How predictable of them.Approaching Akkei he places one hand on her shoulder,squeezing gently. "Akkei-san?Please forgive me for disturbing you." Devien offers one of his charming smiles that usually sweep women off their feet as an apology."I wish to discuss something with you,Akkei-san.It will only take a few minutes of your precious time."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Opening her eyes she turns her head in Deviens direction,pointedly looking at the arm still on her shoulder,completely unfazed by his smile,"Hmm,do go ahead then.I'm listening..But please also keep it down.This is the infirmary after all."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Mikriu stirs again and wakes up fully this time, and manages to sit up. he seems a bit uncomfortable but has a somewhat confused look. (in thought: '.... Damn it.... I forgot to do something..... crud..... I need to get to my room and write something important before I forget...')
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Looking over at awoken Mikiru she gets up,"Please excuse me for a moment,Devien-kun." Walking up to Mikiru she looks him over with a level,cool gaze that hides how annoyed she really is."Awake,are we?How are your injuries,Mikiru?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Main HQ Building~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: White Desert :: The Arcana HQ-
Jump to: