Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Main HQ Building~

Go down 
+3
Mikiru Urame
Akkei Sakkaku
Altria Mizuno
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome Back Home,to Main HQ~
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Fantasy-Art-lacyclagg-1

~This is a place for Arcana members to spend time in,their home.Over the many levels there are private quarters,library,kitchen and dining area,game rooms,living rooms,a gym with a small pool,servant areas,storage,working areas,meeting rooms and many more places.Everything is furnished with elegant slightly gothic taste,except private quarters where everyone did their own decorations,and outfitted with latest technologies. Arcana live,work and relax here.^^

Important Notice:The location of Arcana HQ is unknown to anyone but Arcana themselves.If you're not a member of Arcana you better have a good reason for being here.Intruders will be eliminated!

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu May 06, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 am

"In a hurry huh? What's his condition?"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Mikiru coughs and then whinces as it aggravated the wounds in his abdomen. "erg....."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Yasei scowls at Hisashi's question,"I don't give a damn about his condition,if you're worried go in and ask.Each time that freak get's really hurt Akkei goes into full blown 'caring human' mode ..it makes me sick." Turning towards the left corridor leading down to the labs he stalks off in a huff,muttering angrily something like 'should act like that..*mutter*.. me only..*mutter*..'
Mind on the task at hand Akkei puts the box on the table and quickly looks through it. "Kurai,I want you to take off his clothes so we can get to the wounds.Pants can stay,everything else goes." Smiling at her matter of fact voice he nods,"Of course,Mistress.I could use some help?" Glancing up she glowers at him."Do it yourself.I need to find the latest healing salve.." Turning around she disappears into the second room again,sounds of things scattering coming from it in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 pm

"Huh? what did she said?"

hisashi sighs and leans on the wall.

"If it's that critical then I don't think I need to enter the room."

hisashi sighs again
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Mikiru's breathing becomes more shallow, he coughs and winces in agony.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Coming back with a red box in his hands Yasei walks past Hisashi,an angry scowl on his face.Slamming the door more open with a kick he drops the box on the table near the white one and stalking off into a corner,leans on the wall while continuing muttering something.
Walking back into the room holding a purple jar she sends Yasei a questioning glance before shrugging."Thank you Yasei-kun." Opening the red box she pulls out a can filled with something red."Why is taking so long for med staff to get here?" Finished with his task Kurai shrugs,"Who knows?This is your area of expertise as well mistress,so all should be well." Uttering a sigh she takes off her hat so it doesn't get in the way,flicking it on top of a mirror frame. "Mhhm.." Shaking the can she leans over Mikiru and carefully sprays the contents onto his wounds."Sorry Mikiru-kun..this'll feel really freezing cold.." The red liquid bubbles before seemingly seeping into the wounds.After a few seconds they stop bleeding and glaze over with a clear,shiny substance.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower
Hisashi Tou

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Outside the room. Something clicked on hisashi's mind...

"Huh? I guess I should leave for a walk."

he opens a garganta and went in

"I should leave Mikiru in your care, Akkei-san"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 pm

"Yes,I'll take care of him.No worries.Stop by later." Waving at Hisashi she goes back to the task at hand.Putting the can away she rummages around the red box,pulling out a small blue vial.Uncorking it she has Mikiru drink the contents."It will repair internal injuries,took a while to develop but works quickly." Tossing the empty vial away she pulls out bandages from the white box."Kurai,some help with this please." He comes to stand near her,"Of course." Together they manage to bandage Mikiru's wounds while Yasei sulks in the corner.Exhausted, Akkei sinks into a chair."There..nothing more I can do..where's the damn med staff?" Chuckling Kurai picks up the white box,taking it back."There's no point to them anymore.You've done more then they could,mistress." Akkei shakes her head tiredly."No,we still need an actual doctor to look at him."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Mikiru suddenly opens his eyes and looks around, he looks confused then relaxes upon realizing where he is. "............." (his right eye is a dark amber color and the white part is black, his left eye is normal) He drifts back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:27 am

Noticing the change with Mikiru's eyes when he opens them briefly she looks at Kurai too see if he noticed as well.He gives a short nod.Frowning,Akkei gets up and moves to stand near the head of the bed.Holding out one hand above his face she closes her eyes and concentrates,a purple glow surrounding it. Remaining in that position for some time her frown only deepens with each passing moment until finally her eyes snap open and she removes her hand,the purple glow sinking back.Returning to her comfortable chair Akkei appears deep in thought,occasionally glancing at Mikiru with concern."Mistress?" Looking at Kurai she motions him closer,waiting until he takes a nearby seat."His spirit energy is horrendously weak right now therefore I could not get a clear reading. When he's better I'll be able to do it properly with the scanners in the lab.But..it's mostly Hollow.It appears that thing's taking control,again." Akkei pronounces 'thing' like it's something unclean."Anything we can do?" She shakes her head."Not at the moment.There's also no need,the catalyst is gone so the reaction is already receding.He should wake up fully himself." Kurai let's out a somewhat relieved sigh."Good.What about long term?Weren't you working on something?" She shakes her head again,a quick look of frustration crossing her face."It doesn't work properly yet.I've established the process and worked out the formula but something key is still missing.." She guts cut off as there's a soft knock on the door.
~Some hours later~
The doctor departed after adding some of his own treatment and decreeing it too risky to move Mikiru just yet to the medical wing,deciding to wait for some of the more critical injuries to heal.Yasei started to object but was swiftly smacked on the head by Akkei which effectively shut him up.Sitting in the chair Akkei was now busily writing out formulas,periodically crushing a page into a small ball and tossing it to the floor where there was already a number of them scattered around.
Back to top Go down
Agne Cestigrione
Arrancar
Arrancar
Agne Cestigrione

Stats
EXP:
~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:29 pm

*Agne carelessly sleeps over the ceiling of HQ, unaware of what may hit him*
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:56 pm

~a month passes~

Mikiru wakes up one morning, he manages to sit up after a bit of struggling. he looks around, somewhat confused. "....... ow.... everything... kinda hurts.." *his voice is dull and emotionless*
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:30 pm

"Miki-kun!!" Putting down the book she was reading Akkei gets up from the chair and walks up to the bed,a look of relief appearing on her face."You finally woke up,Mikiru.Had me worried for a while.Of course everything still hurts,your condition was terrible!How did you end up with all those wounds?" As something suddenly occurs to her Akkei looks at him seriously."Can you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Mikiru looks thoughtful for a moment. ".... all i remember... was leaving Hq... everything past that, is a blank." He looks up at Akkei, his expression is actually softer and not as icy like it usually is. "..... what happened? can you tell me anything?" he looks at Akkei with full attention.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Akkei shakes her head sadly."I don't know what happened while you were gone.Kurai and Yasei found you collapsed at the entrance with horrible wounds.But..most of your reiatsu was Hollow.My guess is..that thing took over.."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Mikiru looks thoughtful, then turns to look back at Akkei. "..... something seems different.... like.... it's spreading...." his expression is emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:59 pm

"That's because..it is.." She does a frustrated gesture with her hand."Slowly right now but it is spreading.You've encountered some kind of catalyst which triggered a take over..What was the assignment?"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Mikiru looks up at Akkei with a 'grave' look. "...... to asassinate... the 7th espada.. Shiro Asaka."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:03 am

A fleeting look of surprise crosses her face.Looking thoughtful she quietly thinks out loud,talking more to herself then Mikiru."Him?Was he not exiled?Last time I read his file it was stated he left Espada and fought together with those shinigami we've encountered.Hmhm..Thoth..what are you scheming now?"
Shaking her head Akkei returns her attention to Mikiru,sitting carefully at the edge of his bed as to not agitate anything and looking at him seriously."I am certain you have encountered something or someone that for some reason awakened that..thing," she says the word with distaste."It would be ideal if we knew what exactly happened. Knowing what the catalyst was this time could help in bringing that..thing..under control.Moreover,if you encountered this "catalyst" before as well it might also explain why it started spreading."

Uttering a remorseful sigh Akkei looks away."I am..sorry..Mikiru.I have promised to help rid you of this infernal curse and yet it is taking much too long..though I've established the process and worked out the formula something key is still missing.But.." She looks at him again,eyes full of determination."But I will find a way.Purification is the lock,I just need to find the key." She stands up,"For now,you need to rest and regain your strength.See if you can remember anything at all.And just to be safe I'll take readings of your spirit energy to monitor for any changes."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:41 am

~Waaaay later~

Mikiru is still out cold, and twitches occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:53 am

Sitting in a chair Akkei seems to be working hard on her laptop,occasionally glancing up to check on Mikiru."Mistress,may I ask you something?" Kurai's voice cuts in from where he's reading a book she suspects includes vampires in one form or another."Go ahead." "Was it wise to promise not to inform Thoth-sama of the boy?" She smiles,amused,"Kurai,Kurai,you should know me better by now.The thing is,I tricked them.I'm fairly certain Thoth-sama already knows of the boy.And I'm also certain it was his intention to have him turn shinigami all along.So you see,there's no need to tell him what he already knows." Kurai chuckles,"Devious as always." Akkei smiles,"Why thank you." Glancing at Mikiru she sighs.'He's still out..I'm starting to worry..'
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:55 am

Mikiru suddenly cries out in agony and sits up. He looks real confused and is breathing deeply. "huh? huh? Wha?" He's looking around and doesn't know what the heck just happened.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:30 am

At Mikiru' cry she's standing near the bed in a flash.Leaning down,she loosely wraps her arms around him,"Shh,it's alright Mikiru-kun.Calm down,everything's alright.You're home,in my quarters.We came back after you collapsed,"speaking softly Akkei's giving off a calming presence.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Mikiru's breathing returns to normal and seems relaxed again. (his eyes return to normal, and so does his reiatsu) He seems a bit in a daze, ".... It took over again... didn't it?" his voice seems full of sorrow and sadness, ".... what just happened? ..... everything kinda hurts...."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Akkei tightens her embrace so she's actually hugging him.Her voice comes out muffled but one can hear sadness tainting it."Yes.Conversing with that girl triggered a take over.I'm sorry..I had to use the armband on you before it progressed too far.For some reason this time it pulled you in as well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Main HQ Building~   ~The Main HQ Building~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Main HQ Building~
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: White Desert :: The Arcana HQ-
Jump to: