This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Cross
Shinigami
Shinigami
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-01-17

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:25 am

First topic message reminder :


Event Name: Wonderland
Goal of the event: Espada,Arcana and Shinigami are each send to investigate same location,approaching from different points.Investigate the place and learn what is going on exactly.
Specific Users: No.Open to all.
Mission type: Plot mission.
Location:Human World
Story:
There is an old,long shut down warehouse located on outskirts of town.In better days it was a 'small' automobile factory,bringing in moderate profit.Now,it is dark and empty, unneeded.Enormous in size it looms over large,mostly empty property lot,smaller buildings built around the humongous body of the main one.Scraps of iron and old metal,along with decayed bodies of old cars are thrown here and there,rising up in mountainous rusted heaps.To the west is a small forested area and a road winds through the hills to the east.Behind is more forest and hills.At the moment it is around 10 am,a beautiful sunny morning.Despite this the warehouse looks dark with shadows cast by buildings,giving off feeling of wrongness and malevolent intelligence.

-Shinigami of Gotei 13:(read if you're shinigami on this mission only,this info is just for them):
Spoiler:
 

-Arcana:(read if you're Arcana on this mission only,this info is just for them):
Spoiler:
 

-Espada:(read if you're Espada on this mission only,this info is just for them):
Spoiler:
 

-Anyone else:(for characters not belonging to any of above groups,being solo):
Spoiler:
 


Notes:This mission will be different from normal ones.I'll explain more as it goes on. ;p Please note each of three groups starts in different entry point and will try to proceed further in.They do not know of other groups presence at the start.If you have a character in each group remember to keep things you know separate from things they know. ^^ Also,if the mission is already progressing in deep pm me and we'll find reasonable way for your character to show up or already be there.Maybe they got lost,wandered in by mistake,came to investigate on their own..etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:03 pm

*Gotei 13* *Shiro* *Crossroads Way*

Looking blankly at Loki and Altria after they go on a nicknaming craze about his turning into a rabbit. He grins at loki mischievously, "Well... at least I can't be called the 'Feather brain' now..." He snickers, "You big blue'n'white flapping chicken.." He laughs before turning serious again when loki reveals the information that was discovered on the computer mainframe before it spontaneously combusted for no logical or explainable reason. 'Experiment by this 'Science Group' to bend reality..... huh...' Noticing Altri shiver at the mention of the group's name and move closer to him, he sends a reassuring feeling to her through their shared connection before continuing his thoughts, 'it seems like someone decided to recreate the story of Wonderland.... and to the extent it is as if it were real.... well... if it weren't real... I doubt I would've become the 'White Rabbit' or Altria 'Alice'..... hm... I wonder who's idea it was to do this exactly... mmm...' Coming back to his senses when Altria walks around him once, then saying: 'Alice follows White Rabbit of course.' Shiro stares at her for a moment or two then turns to look at the different passageways reading over the confusing signs. "Hmmm.... " He bounds over to the passage with the sign reading 'This way'. "This way, that way, here or there.... we shall go here and 'This Way'. " he pauses to glance at his pocket watch checking the time, ears standing up slightly, "My my... We're late.... very late indeed!" for unexplainable reasons he bounds down the passage, turning this way, then that way, then going who knows which way, but going somewhere none the less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:49 pm

___Gotei 13 Group___ Loki __Crossroads Way __
Scowling at Shiro upon being called feather brain Loki tugs at the wings folded at his back like a cape.How do you even use those damn things... Glancing sharply at Altria puzzled by her words about Alice he gives a shrug,trudging after Shiro down the chosen hallway.

After many loops and turns the hallway ends in a dead end wall,with single door in the middle. Carved out of strange material it continuously shifts shapes,cycling through different appearances but there's always heart motif in place.Before the door stand two boys,dressed in guards like uniform and bearing halberds.They look like identical twins,with same short black hair and appearance,only one has red eyes and other blue.The uniforms colors are also correspondingly red and blue.Seeing Shiro and company coming towards them down the hallway they stand on attention,crossing halberds to bar the door."Halt all who goes here!"

Stopping short seeing door and twins guarding it Loki stares at them with puzzled expression,eyes widening slightly. What in the....they look...kind of...makes me think of... Yuki...if he had black hair...no,that's impossible!Must be my imagination...

-What the twins guarding door look like XD :
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 am

~Gotei 13 group~Altria~Crossroads Way ~
Giggling when Shiro calls Loki 'blue'n'white flapping chicken' she stifles a laugh,smiling bemusedly.Feeling of reassurance washing over her she glances at Shiro,smiling gratefully, feeling calmer.Catching Loki's puzzled look at her words about Alice she remembers he was born in Seireitei,not having memories of human life to rely on for information over things. About to explain about the book she stops short when Shiro exclaims about being late and bounds down one of hallways.Staring at his ears as he disappears around the corner she's suddenly gripped with overwhelming urge to run after him,"Sir rabbit!! Please wait!!!" Calling out Altria runs after him.Ten minutes later,a little out of breath she stops gratefully near Loki when hallway finally ends,taking couple moments to catch her breath and gulp in air into heaving lungs.Looking up at the strange shifting door curiously her gaze then drifts to the two boys guarding it. Eyes widening slightly she whispers under her breath,not believing what she's seeing,"Y-yuki-kun???"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-01-15

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
5/100  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:05 am

~Espada group~Miyuu~Chessboard~
Narrowing her eyes at Sae,not liking his look one bit she reaches over,smacking him lightly with flat of her blade,"Oi,stop starin' at me like that!And don' call me Mew Mew,Batty Bat!" Turning to watch Destadi making his move Miyuu shakes her head. 'He's way too good at impersonating a girl..it's weird..yargh..I'm so getting nightmares from this..' Shaking her head again she watches black knight moving in to protect the king."So it's my turn,ne.." Looking up at the mirror above,reflecting the board,Miyuu studies it thoughtfully,trying to figure out best move.'Oi..I was never that good at chess..cards,yes..chess..not so much..mnrg,but a move must be made..a beneficial move,we'll lose if we don't work together...' Uttering a sight she goes with her gut,hoping for the best,pointing her silver blade at White Bishop standing on black space,calling out in low baritone,"White Bishop to A5!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
avatar

Age : 32
Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-02-10

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 am

~Arcana~Akkei Sakkaku~Mushroom Forest~
At Devien's words about knowing someone else besides Mikiru who looks like the Caterpillar she glances at him sharply,eyes narrowing. 'Someone else he knows???Could he possibly be talking of ..' Caterpillar beginning to speak she turns to look at him,giving last suspicious glance at Devien.Listening intently Akkei thinks over words about defeating monster to come, watching Caterpillar descend down to the ground by walking on air as if there were some invisible steps there.Eyes widening slightly upon his declaration of being Yuuen Urame she glances between father and son couple times,eyes finally settling on Mikiru. 'His.. father.. ..Yuuen...so that's his name...but by Miki-kun's face..he looks like he's seeing a ghost..and some painful wounds are being opened..what happened to his father?' Shifting closer she carefully reaches out to take Mikiru's hand into her own,giving it comforting gentle squeeze.'But this can't be real..whether his father is alive or dead..he wouldn't be in such a place..this is SG lab!! And..Shinigami do not look like Caterpillars..he said himself..'do not trust what you see'...all of this..must be an illusion..perhaps the one creating it knew about his father and what he looks like..and used it to create this..Caterpillar..' Glancing at Devien when he suddenly turns around,breaking pieces from the mushroom she wonders briefly over the caught glimpse of the look on his face,dismissing it when he turns around once more,looking normal.His next words echoing her own thoughts she bristles anyway,eyes focusing on him with reprimand,"Must you be so bluntly crude?" Shaking her head Akkei glances back at Mikiru sadly,gently touching his shoulder,"Miki-kun..I'm sorry..the fool should have said it differently.. but his words hold truth.." Looking over at the Caterpillar she continues quietly,"We've even been warned..not to believe our eyes and what we're perceiving.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
avatar

Age : 31
Posts : 354
Join date : 2010-03-01

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:39 am

*Arcana Group* *Mikiru* *Mushroom Forest*

Not sure what to think, Mikiru stares at the Cater-Yuuen while trying to fight down rising feelings of sadness and disbelief, wishing ever so much for it to be the real Yuuen. Listening to Dev's rather blunt words about none of this being real and being in an SG lab, Mikiru's mismatched eyes slowly shift to gaze at them, obvious pain showing in their depths. Glancing back to the ground, he tries sorting through his thoughts, 'it is an illusion...? ... but... Otousan... no no.... think logically... he died when this one was 17.... one witnessed it with one's own eyes... but.. he... ........' Mikiru goes real quiet, kinda empty look settling upon his features and mismatched eyes. Feeling comforting squeeze from Akkei, he looks at her slowly, and only nods slightly, not having the words to speak fearing his real feelings would come out in a torrent sorrow, remorse, pain, and sadness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:09 pm

___Gotei 13 Group___ Loki __Crossroads Way __

Staring at the group twins smirk,speaking in perfect sync."We are the Bloody Twins.You all wish to pass through the door of hearts?"


Overcoming his stumbling thoughts Loki glances at Altria,Shiro and Uriko,eyes passing over the corridor they are now in.Returning his gaze to the twins he steps forward,not really wanting to turn back and trudge through more confusing corridors,"We do."

On his answer bloody twins break into action so quick all he initially see's are twin blurs of blue and red, followed with clinking of metal.Each grabs for the girls,one in blue grasping Uriko, other getting Altria.Retreating back to the door with their prey just as swiftly.Holding Altria's hands folded behind her back,clasped over with his own,red twin rests his halberd's blade against her chest,cutting edge menacingly pressed against base of her throat,kissing white skin.Ready to bite deep at slightest prompt.Uriko is in identical situation in blue twin's hold.


Eyes widening Loki swears,cursing at himself for being so careless,hands immediately reaching for his blade.Threatening gesture of blue twin sending sharp edge biting deeper into Urikos neck,drawing thin line of crimson,stops him short.Dropping his arm Loki glares heatedly,demanding,"Release Altria-chan and her highness this instant!!"

Laughing in amusement at white knight's anger Bloody Twins grin,eyes sparkling with cruel malevolence,each speaking in turn."You.." "Wanted.." "To..." "Pass.." Snickering,they continue in perfect unison,as one person,"You want to pass..so you must play a game with us.It's a simple game,answer riddle correctly and we'll step aside,you'll be able to continue.Answer wrong..." At this red twin sinks blade of his halberd's a few millimeters into Altria's throat, thin red line blooming on her creamy skin,"..Alice and White Queen pay penalty.You get three tries.Get wrong all of them annnd.." Stretching 'and' into playful sound they snicker,suddenly shouting in high pitched voice trying to mimic a female one,"Off with their heads!!" Breaking into hoots of laughter they both shake with mirth that dies down into giggles.Snickering both twins stare at Loki and Shiro smugly,adding as an after thought," And if you don't want to play..they are both forfeit.If you break the rules..they are forfeit. And if you attack or try to cheat..they..are...forfeit!" Smirking smugly they wait for response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
avatar

Age : 673
Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-06-29

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
45/100  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 pm

__Arcana__Devien__Mushroom Forest__

Staring at Mikiru his desire to move on is reinforced further.Looking down at broken off pieces of mushroom cap he holds in his hand Devien studies brown underside,carefully breaking off smaller piece.Only one way to test this.. With a shrug and roguish grin he pops small mushroom kibble into his mouth,chewing and swallowing.At first nothing appears to happen and he makes irritated growl,looking sharply at the Caterpillar,about to berate him for trying to deceive them.Sudden tingling feeling stops him short and Devien's eyes widen as he loses foot off his height,shrinking."Hnn..wrong one.." Putting that piece of mushroom into his left pocket he holds out other piece,"Then this is to grow taller.." Quickly,Devien breaks off three pieces from it,throwing one to Akkei and one to Mikiru,hanging on to one for himself and pocketing the rest into right pocket."Well then.." Smiling he looks over to Yuuen Caterpillar,lifting one hand to his hat,"Much thanks for the help,Mr.Caterpillar." Not addressing him as Yuuen on purpose,not believing he is him,Devien glances at Akkei and Mikiru,"Shall we move on now,hmm?No point in hanging around when there's a supposed monster to kill,hmm." Chuckling,he takes bite from his mushroom piece, chewing and swallowing it,light tingling washing over him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-14

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 pm

*Gotei 13* *Uriko* *Crossroads way*

Staring at the bloody twins quietly for a moment, suddenly getting pulled away by the blue twin. Quivering in a shaky and startled way, she winces feeling halberd's blade dig into her. Tries to remain calm, even though there's obvious fear in her azure eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 am

~Gotei 13 Group~ ~Shiro/White Rabbit~ ~Crossroads Way~

Tensing with anger seeing the red twin stab altria slightly with the Halberd, he forces himself to remain levelheaded, glancing between both Uriko and Altri before settling his gaze on the twins. He glances at loki, giving him a look that says not to do anything hasty or rash before glancing at the twins again. "..... We'll play..... What is the riddle O' Bloody Twins?" he thinks for a moment, trying to think of all the possible riddles they could ask. 'this is wonderland... perhaps they'll ask something related to it? ..... merg.. only one way to know... gotta let them ask the riddle.. ><' His ears twitch slightly from uneasiness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:48 pm

~Gotei 13 group~Altria~Crossroads Way ~
"U-uwaah!!" Getting suddenly pulled forward Altria stumbles,finding herself in red twins hold.Feeling of cold metal resting against her skin causes shivers,chill running down her spine. Afraid to move she stays as still as possible,listening to their talk of game and riddle.Halberds blade suddenly biting into her throat,opening thin line makes her shiver,thin tickle of blood running down to stain her choker. Steeling herself Altria looks over to Shiro and Loki, cold calmness reflecting in her eyes.Remaining still she waits to hear the riddle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Saeth De La Corterra
Numerous
Numerous
avatar

Age : 32
Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-09-07

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 am

__Espada__Saeth__Chessboard__
Wincing slightly when Miyuu whacks him with flat of her blade Saeth laughs it off,watching as after her command other White Bishop takes one step,stopping at designated square and threatening Rook.In response,Black Rook retreats to H6.Studying the board Saeth smiles widely,seeing beginnings of strategy Miyuu started.Turning to Destadi he gives a low bow,smiling charmingly."My dear,I'm afraid I must impose on you." Chuckling Saeth grins,gesturing with his hand and calling out,"White Queen to B5.Cheeeeck!" The moment Destadi moves to designated square,Black King takes step back in response,moving to F8. Smirking smugly Saeth winks at Miyuu,"Do your best love." We should win in three moves if everyone acts together,hn hnn.But it's easy to see,hnn.Snickering pleasantly he smiles at Destadi,ears flopping around his head,blowing him a kiss."I believe it's your turn to call out moves,my dearest,lovely Queen."

-This is what the board look like now.Whites move...
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 am

___Gotei 13 Group___ Loki __Crossroads Way __
Seeing Shiro's look Loki gives slight nod,watching twins warily.Million thoughts race through his mind,what kind of riddle it could be and what they should do if they can't answer it.Catching Uriko eyes Loki smiles,mouthing 'It will be ok,don't worry',calm look in his silver eyes promising her things will be alright.

Laughing Bloody Twins grin wide happy smiles."Yay,yay,they'll play brother!." "Yes they will,brother.But will they win?" "Or will they lose their heads?" Breaking into hoots of laughter they grin,holding both girls tightly,with blades at their throats.Exchanging conspirational glances they smirk,leaning forward and speaking in hushed voices."Why is a raven like a writing desk?" Pulling back,breaking into laughter again they giggle and snicker,looking smug. Snickering,red twin taps small pocket watch decorating Altria's choker."Tick tock,tick tock,time is running out.You have three minutes to issue your answer.And you have just three tries.Better think fast,White Rabbit,White Knight.Can feather brain and rabbit brain think together and come up on top?Or will they flippy flop flop?" Snickering at his bit of cleverness wrapped up in an insult red twin gathers up blood from small nick on Altria's neck,licking it off from his fingers."Mmm...tasty blood,sweet like chocolate." Smirking he taps her choker again."Tick tock,tick tock,tick tock..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:43 am

~Gotei 13~ ~Shiro/White Rabbit~ ~Crossroads Way~

Staring at the bloody twins in silence, he starts thinking over all the possible answers for the riddle. He pauses for a moment to turn to loki, quietly whispering, "got any ideas? I have a one... but.. I don't know if it's the right answer..." he continues pondering it over, glancing between the twins, Uriko and Altria, ears twitching slightly in unease. 'why IS a raven like a writing desk?' merhg... something about... flat notes? or.... merg... I read it somewhere awhile back... what was it??'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 pm

___Gotei 13 Group___ Loki __Crossroads Way __
Shaking his head in bewilderment Loki thinks furiously over possible answers to the mad sounding riddle.Why is a raven like a writing desk....neither has wheels..or is a vegetable..or has fur..and so on and on..but that's..too simple to be an answer...ravens..ravens have quills...ah..could that be the answer?...what if there are multiple ones..are they looking for specific one..or will any do?We do have three tries... Brushing fingers through his hair in frustration he steps closer to Shiro,whispering quietly."Maybe,I'm not sure.Easiest if you compare what they both are not..but that's looking far too easy..My other thought was about quills..but I don't know if that's right either..But we'll have to try.."

Smiling widely red twin keeps tapping small pocket watch decorating Altria's choker,snickering," Tick,tock,tick,tock," distractingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am

~Gotei 13~ ~Shiro/White Rabbit~ ~Crossroads Way~

Looking at loki thoughtfully for a time, he gives a shrug whispering, 'it's worth a shot...' He turns to the twins, ears twitching slightly, "Would a Raven be like a writing desk because the both have Inky Quills?' He watches them to see what their response is while also thinking quietly, 'somehow.. I don't think that was the right answer either.... ><'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:59 am

___Gotei 13 Group___ Loki __Crossroads Way __
Watching anxiously for their response,hoping answer was correct one Loki pales slightly when both twins snicker,ginning from ear to ear.

"Oooh...that's a good one answer..and correct..but it's not the right,right one...so it's also wrong."Smirking,blue twin lowers his halberd a little,starting to dig it into soft flesh above Uriko's collarbone. "Penalty 1--"

"WAIT!!Wait a dang minute!!" Giving angry shout of protest Loki places his hand on Raijin's hilt,taking threatening step forward,folded wings quivering behind him in indignation and concern for both girls."Explain yourselves!!How can a right answer be wrong!!!"

Pausing,blue twin snickers,exchanging glances with red."It's a riddle that has many answers see.You could say raven is like writing desk cause they both have shadows.There are many correct answers.But among them all,there is only one true answer!That's the one you gotta find." Smirking,fangs flashing,red continues pleasantly."Now ya got two more tries..and one minute.And there's a penalty for the wrong answer..." Smiling gruesomely,each lowers halberd,digging it into soft skin of each girl,above collar bone.A long slashed wound opens once blade is drawn out,pouring blood.Smirking,twins dip fingers deeply into it,staining them deep red then withdrawing and licking blood off,only to repeat the process,all in some gruesome camaraderie.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
avatar

Age : 673
Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-06-29

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
45/100  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:01 am

__Arcana__Devien__Mushroom Forest__
Tingling feeling washing over him,followed by dizzy rush Devien suddenly shoots up as his stature grows.In seconds,he's once again his usual height of 6'3 ft."Ahh..it's good to be normal height again." Stretching,he's careful not to move,lest he squishes those below.Looking around Devien notes revealed surroundings of a dark forest,looking strangely familiar,like a picture you've once seen so long ago you forget about it,but it's still there in the back of your brain and at corners of memory.Strange nonsense words of a poem suddenly spill from his lips," 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves..Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;..All mimsy were the borogoves,..And the mome raths outgrabe." Looking surprised for moment after finishing speaking Devien breaks into insane sounding laughter,eyes glinting with feverish spark.Mad..I'm going mad..but we're all quite mad here.. Shaking with laughter he forces it under control,instead grinning widely in quite discontenting manner.Standing still Devien waits for Akkei and Mikiru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 am

~Gotei 13 group~Altria~Crossroads Way ~
A soft gasp escapes her upon cold blade biting into sensitive skin,gathering tears stinging eyes. Blinking them away Altria pulls herself together,stifling pained sound.Quivering when fingers dig deeply,cruelly,into the fresh cut,pain flashing through her face for a moment, replaced with blank mask.Shivering as process is repeated,Altria watches red twin from corner of her eyes,clear look of disgust showing.'They're licking it up like it's..it's..chocolate syrup..gross.Ugh..this is so vile and disgusting..I'm going to be sick.' Features scrunching up in clear appalled disgust Altria looks away to lock eyes with Shiro,look of assurance crossing them,mouthing wordlessly "You can do it.You'll get next one right for certain!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 148
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm

~Gotei 13 group~ ~Shiro/White Rabbit~ ~Crossroads Way~

Eyes tinting a slightly purple from a ruby undertone, Shiro's ears rise standing up for a moment, before falling back down to their original positions. Calming himself down, he glances at altria, catching her mouthed words. He pauses and thinks, thoughts whirling madly around in his head. after a moment, a thought suddenly dawns on him. Without realizing it, he suddenly blurts out: " A Raven and a Writing desk both stand on sticks, but... in truth, the real answer is... They Nevah put the wrong end in front!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
avatar

Age : 31
Posts : 354
Join date : 2010-03-01

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 am

*Arcana groups* *Mikiru/Black King* *Mushroom Forest*

without looking, mikiru catches the mushroom piece, and looks at it slowly. He looks over at the Caterpillar for a long moment, before turning to look away. "... thank you..... for your help...." unable to bring himself to finish the sentence, Mikiru nudges Akkei before taking a bite from the mushroom piece devien tossed to him. '...... one wishes.... things could've been different.... but... there is no undoing the past.......'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
avatar

Age : 32
Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-02-10

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 pm

~Arcana~Akkei Sakkaku~Mushroom Forest~
Hand flicking out she catches piece of mushroom Devien tosses,looking at it curiously.Watching him quickly growing to normal height Akkei steps back some for more space.Turning to face the Caterpillar she bows formally,skirt sweeping out,speaking in polite manner,"Thank you for all the help,lord." Straightening Akkei takes bite of the mushroom piece, goosebumps running down her spine.Body growing in few moments she returns to her normal height at 5'7.Uttering relieved sigh Akkei stretches,adjusting her clothes.Glancing around the forest she studies Devien for long moment,finding wide grin he has worrying.'Dear..I hope he's not going to snap while we're here....' Remembering Caterpillars words about monster they'll need to slay she looks around again more intently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 am

___Gotei 13 Group___ Loki __Crossroads Way __
Look of disappointment crossing Bloody Twin's faces they mutter "Correct",each releasing the girl he's holding,pushing them forward.Stepping back from the heart door to each side they gesture at it."The one who answered may open the way." Exchanging glances Bloody Twins smirk,lifeless eyes fulll of ill intent."Go in,go in.Take a look inside your heart.You'll wish you lost the game."

Relaxing grip on his sword once Shiro's second answer is accepted Loki steps out,catching Yuriko when she's pushed forward."Are you alright,my Queen?"Checking on her with concern showing in silver orbs he brushes one gauntled hand over her cut,healing it closed in tingle of silver energy.Glancing over at Shiro and then door Loki pays little attention to Bloody Twins words,taking them to be mad ramblings.Keeping Yuriko close he readies for their further progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
avatar

Age : 673
Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-06-29

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
45/100  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 am

__Arcana__Devien__Mushroom Forest__
Their party restored to proper height once again Devien stalks around the clearing they are in,circling it.Confusing thoughts continue to tumble about in his mind,with strangely persistent feeling of being in a tale hes read before.Images of child's bedroom,picture books and quiet evenings insistently rise up from long buried memories.Pausing in his circling,Devien looks over to Akkei and Mikiru,"Hmm..I'll say,it has gotten a lot darker much too quickly here, hasn't it?" Indeed,bright afternoon glow of the forest has simpered out into gloomy half darkness of evening that felt unnatural. Buffeting winds suddenly tearing through the forest a loud predatory roar shakes the air. Suddenly breaking into lunatic laughter,eyes glittering with mad fever,Devien blurts out lines of poem,all in one breath.""Beware the Jabberwock, my son!The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun.The frumious Bandersnatch!" As if in answer to his words furious roaring sounds from deeper within the forest,origin of it tearing through underbrush with wet ripping sounds accompanied by loud beating of creaking wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:25 pm

~Gotei 13 Group~Altria~Crossroads Way~
Relief washing over her hearing Shiro's answer is correct one she stumbles,suddenly getting pushed forward.Stumbling couple steps before running into Shiro she catches hold on his arm,steadying herself."You did it,Shibu." Smiling at him gratefully Altria glances at the twins,frowning at their ominous words before putting them aside. 'There is really little choice..we have to continue on through that door to get out of here...' Lifting one hand she absently holds it over cut on her neck,healing it closed.Grimacing at left over blood from the wound Altria pulls out a handkerchief from one pocket,hurriedly trying to wipe it off clean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: =Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =   

Back to top Go down
 
=Madness in Wonderland=Plot Mission W =
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Look Into the Gaping Jaws of Madness
» Aiding the Hospital: Outbreak(mission)(closed)
» Mission Request
» Mission to Planet Lost Paradise
» Gas Leak [B-rank Nuke-nin Mission]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Human World :: Tokyo City-
Jump to: