This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The lies within the truth...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: The lies within the truth...   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thread description: Special mission
Specific users: Anyone involved in: 'Truth beyond the lies', 'Raid on the arcana' (Shinigami/Arrancar)
Special conditions: Arrancar Resu. Permitted/ Shinigami shikai permitted
Special missions: Arcana: Retrieve the stolen hogyoku shards
Special missions2: Retrieve shiro's stolen soul, and if possible retrieve any hogyoku shards

Plot: A deal has been made with the betrayer, in exchange for the soul of one who is dear... others have come to reclaim that which was once theirs... how this dark chapter shall come to a close... time can only tell....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 pm

"..." A sorrowful looks pains her face. "I can heal him after, but I'm too weak to stab Shiro at... the moment. If you could please, please just stab him with my sword, maybe, maybe I can..." She starts to slur her words. "transferhis soulandthen heal'im." Her sword drops from her hand. "Please hurry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Glancing at Uriko,Loki smiles in encouragement."It'll be ok,Uri-chan.Shin-san is right,we're in this together.We'll pull through." Supporting Shiro with Uriko's help help he heads after Altria,keeping somewhat behind her and clicking device strapped onto his wrist.Emitting a low hum it flickers and a yellow glow envelopes Loki,Shin,Uriko and Shiro."Ok,we're cloaked. No one can see or hear us right now." Staying back when Altri exchanged words with Destadi he watches in confusion, not understanding what Desta is about to do or what Altri is trading in. Tenchiru appearing and stabbing Destadi throws him into further confusion. "What..the..heck???" Not sure what to do he moves closer but doesn't show yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Breath stuttering her eyes widen,"S-S-S-Stab Shiro???!!!!" Quivering she looks down at Tenchiru's sword."......I-if..I do that...you can return his soul to him? Right?..." Biting her lower lip and quivering she picks up Tenchiru's zanpakuto, grim expression settling on her face."..Mikazuki...I can heal him after with Mikazuki....." Sensing Shiro close by she glanced in direction where they are cloaked,motioning them over with free hand.Looking back at Tenchiru she whispers,"Where...where do I have to..s-s-s-tab...h-him?.."

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee

Stats
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:37 pm

"N...near the heart. It's the closest point to the spirit... other then the senses in the brain. I'm pretty sure we don't want to stab him th...there. So as close to the heart as you can without... ki...ki-killing him. Yes... I can transfer souls through an open wound at the highest points of energy so..." She closes her eyes and coughs a bit.

"We need to get it back in him... his soul is so strong... I don't know how much longer I can take it. If this continues... Both of us will..." she coughs up a little blood, then wipes it from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Seeing Altri calling them over Loki clicks cloaking device off and comes into the clearing half supporting Shiro. "Altri-chan?What the hell is going on?" Setting Shiro down near kneeling Altri and Tenchiru,Loki stares at Destadi. "...Maan..but if he dies..what will happen to Shiro??Altri,what's going on?You said you were going to trade?Or was that just a trap?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Shiro seems to be in a daze, He doesn't even seem to be focusing on anything, his eyes are dull greyish blue instead of the usual brilliant sapphire color. He sits there like a emotionless zombie, and then cringes, feeling what is left of his soul trying to leave and merge with the rest of his soul that Ten is harboring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee

Stats
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Tenchiru goes really pale, and is much too weak to be annoyed by the rest of Shiro's soul trying to get to her. "Nhg..." she squirms. "Can't .... t-take it. Somebody, please...?" She motions to the others. "Quickly, bring him here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Nodding in understanding she turns from Tenchiru to look up at Loki."...Plans changed.Please..watch Destadi..warn us if he starts moving..during last battle he healed very quick.." Moving closer to Shiro she looks at him sadly,clutching Tenchiru's zanpakuto in one hand. "Shibu..." Hugging him for a long moment she pulls away,tears gathering in her eyes and spilling over."I'm sorry Shiro-kun...I'm so sorry..please...forgive me..for what I'm about to do..." Before her courage fails her Altria places tip of Tenchiru's zanpakuto near Shiro's heart,a grieved look on her face,and stabs him,blade sinking in.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:46 pm

With Kurosawa stabbing him close to his heart, Shiro's eyes dilate, a pained look flicking across his face. shiro closes his eyes while gritting his teeth painfully, and slowly begins to relax, his tensing muscles all begin to relax, the rest of his strength, slowly ebbs away little by little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenchiru Himura
Trainee
Trainee

Stats
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 pm

"Nnn.. thanks." She crawls over to them, touches the blade, and quickly finds the strength to pull it out as his soul pours out from her and back into him, completely. She groans, and mutters, "he'll forgive you," as she places her hand on his chest, and concentrates on healing the wound. Because she is so weak, nothing appears to happen at first, but as it finally heals and looks completely and utterly like nothing had happened, she smiles and looks at Altria.

"So, so very sorry for all of this. I have a feeling that if I had helped out in the first place, none of this would've happened." she eyes Destadi, and then turns back to Altria. "I must leave for now. Perhaps our paths will cross again soon, hnn?

As she walks away, she looks down at Destadi. "I hope that one day, we shall be good friends," she laughs. "Though today, I have not the strength to heal your wounds, 'kay?" she chuckles slightly, and then decides she will frolic off into the woods... It turns out to become more of a drunken-looking stumble-limping off into the forest, going the longest way possible, and ending up back where she started before actually going the right direction, but still, she feels a bit happier inside to have done something good, for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Feeling pain blooming in same spot she pushes it away,ignoring,and concentrating on Shiro.At the feeling of him becoming whole again relief floods her. Looking at Tenchiru she smiles warmly,feeling deeply grateful,"Thank you.Thank you so much..I am forever in your debt." Watching her strange exit Altria shakes her head and turns all attention on Shiro,hugging him tightly,trembling sick with relief. "Shibu-kun.."

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Looking lost at everything going on Loki pulls his goggles down,scanning Shiro. Figuring he somehow got his soul back fully judging by energy readings turns to watch Destadi,hand on his zanpakutou.'Bastard Hollow!!You'll pay for last time.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 pm

feeling his soul return to him, shrio relaxes, and looks peaceful. He stirs slightly feeling Altri's ever so familiar presence around him. He opens his eyes and blinks a few times, the greyish color fades away into his usual sapphire blue, looking more like he's alive and not half dead. "mmnnh? ..... Al..tri..a... ??" he looks at her a bit sleepily at first, then seem to be waking up a bit more. "Al...ALtri??" he hugs her tightly, "I felt.... like.. I fell.... into a endless nightmare.... >< " he kisses the side of her face gently and murmurs so only altri can hear, "but now...... I feel as if..... I have finally woken from this endless dream.... thank you.. Amae....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Altria hugs Shiro tightly,holding him close,quivering and her shoulders shaking. "Shibu..Shibu-kun..you're back.." Sick with happiness and relief she clutches him close,feeling like a horrible dream came to an end."My Shibu.." Shaking her head slightly she leans in,whispering quietly,"No..I didn't do..anything... Tenchiru-san.. was the one.."

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
Level: 6
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:34 am

Destadi stirs slightly then growls darkly, the wound in his back heals fully. he pulls off his arm wrappings, and glares, pure hatred flashing in his eyes, " you... little.. WITCH!!!!" He activates his resu. form. and flexes his claws. "You shall pay dearly for this outrage!!!" he goes into a frenzy, and starts going after anyone around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:28 am

"U-uaah!!!" Jumping in surprise when Destadi suddenly shouts,calling someone a witch she let's go of Shiro,scrambling up. '...Oi..that was probably directed at me.....well..he never told me not to tell anyone..and I didn't know what Tenchiru would do..so..technically speaking..I didn't betray him.And we didn't get to start trade..so..' Drawing Tsukiyomi she twirls it by the chain,cold look settling on her face."Fight to survive,destroy to protect,kill to live.Shout in defiance and show them hell,Tsukiyomi!!" Bright silver reiatsu wraps around her sword,much brighter then usual and it shifts into shikai form,blade becoming black with silver glowing runes and hilt shifting into wing shape.Reiryoku from the transformation blows away in a whipping whirlwind.Twirling her blade and wasting no time she stabs it into the ground,"Kagerimashite,Kuraitsuki!!!" Darkness of the blade seeping to the ground a black shadow circle forms around her,beneath her feet. Pulling Tsukiyomi out she twirls him again and points at her feet," Kiero,Mugetsu!" A faint purple glow enveloping her legs and fading she slashes her blade through the air,silver reiatsu wrapping around her and shifting into darker shades,going black around the edges with shadow side of her power stronger on this night.Staring at Desta coldly she smirks,taking a stance,shifting her feet into balanced position," Sorry, Destadi,your services are longer required,so looks like our deal is off." Reiatsu flickering brightly around her,shifting towards black,it feels incredibly cold and dark.Narrowing her eyes she growls darkly,eyes glittering brightly,"Now...to pay back all the pain and suffering!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Seeing Destadi's outrage, Shin runs to Shiro to provide support while Altria face off Destadi.

"Shiro-kun!, Are you okay?!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Shiro looks over at shin, and gets up slightly swaying, "I'm fine.... just.. a bit dizzy." He looks over at Destadi, and looks a bit timid. "nhg.... Destadi..." >< He feels a bit dizzy, but forces himself to stand firm. draws his zanpakuto and makes a stance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Extremely enraged and infuriated, destadi's reiryoku begins to sky rocket. A mass of dark maroon colored reiatsu soon begins to swirl around in a huge misty cloud. the air becomes unbelievably heavy much like it does just before a lightning storm, His eye remains the same color, only the white begins turning black. His teeth and fangs seem to sharpen, k9's elongate and look much more like those of a sabor-tooth's. the thin striped markings on his face become darker and thicker looking more tiger like, while claws sharpen becoming slightly hooked at the end and like razors. the spines along his back and tail seem to extend out, becoming ever more deadly. He lets out a distorted roar sounding much like a lion's, and fixs his gaze on altria. He extends his six long tendrils, the ends of which now look like small clawed paws with three hooked spikes coming out of them instead of one. Bunching himself together he springs at altria with out stretch claws and rakes them down her front starting from each shoulder and slashing diagonally to each hip. He jumps back and spins around and whipping his tail around, it bashes into Altria's side, slamming her into a tree. He then turns his attention to loki and pounces upon him digging his claws into his arms and sides. He clamps his jaws firmly on his shoulder and crunches through the bone before letting go, then abruptly tosses him aside like a rag doll. He crouches down on all fours and growls menacingly, blood dripping from his fangs and claws to the ground at his feet. He snarls, and watches carefully for any signs of movement or advances on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:14 am

Backing up when Destadi bolts up and activates Resurreccion,Loki swears when Altria's words infuriate him further,heavy maroon reiatsu feeling the air and starting to press down.Raising his zanpakutou up in preparation for attack Loki automatically starts raising his own reiatsu in defense,bright yellow spilling out around him.Noticing Destadi is ready to pounce before he can shout a warning tiger Hollow springs into action,attacking Altria. "Hell...Altri-chan!!!" Running up to help her Loki skids to a stop with Destadi turning to him a minute too late, getting caught off guard.Pushed back from the force of the pounce Loki growls feeling claws digging into his arms and sides.Unable to move back,at feeling of jaws clamping over his right shoulder and biting down,loud crunch sounding he screams in agony,whole shoulder bone breaking."UAARGGGG!!" Getting tossed by Destadi,Loki goes slamming into a tree,crying out in pain,feeling more bones breaking."GUaarggg!!" Dizzy from pain and slamming his head against the tree trunk he stays motionless,slumped against the tree.Blood tickles from corner of his mouth and a whizzing sound erupts each time he takes a breath.Blood pours from his right shoulder,snapped bone sticking out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Raising her own reiatsu in defense to Destadi's sky rocketing,it condenses around her in silver wisps,tinted black at edges,wrapping around her hands and shoulders like a cloak.Looking at his further transformation calmly Altria stands her ground at his roar,locking gazes.Readying for attack she raises Tsukiyomi in a block,but his claws slip right through and past the blade.Stirring beneath her feet at the last moment black shadows stream up,forming a shield around her chest.Though preventing his claws from digging in deeply it doesn't stop them completely,shallow slashes opening,running from each shoulder down to the hip. "Nnngg!" Cringing in pain Altria staggers back,getting breath knocked out of her when Destadi's tail slams into her side,wincing feeling one of the spikes cutting in.Getting send into the tree from the force of the strike black energy rises from the circle beneath her feet,wrapping around her completely and cushioning her collision into a tree before sinking back down into the circle.Breathing heavily she does a quick assest of the damages,quickly directing reiryoku into stopping the bleeding from slashes on her torso and spike wound in her side. '..Nnnh..not too bad..I have to hold off on using Mikazuki for as long as possible..' Hearing Loki cry out in pain she looks up in time to see him tossed into a tree. Staggering up and muting out the pain from her wounds Altria uses Mugetsu to teleport right to him,kneeling down.Turning white at the sight of his injuries she growls darkly,anger boiling up."Loki-kun..hold on!" Pointing Tsukiyomi at his chest she quickly murmurs,"Fukkatsu Shiro,Mikazuki!" Silver glow surrounds Loki, wounds slowly healing.Satisfied his injuries healed completely Altria slowly turns to face Destadi,eye beginning to tint red,growling darkly,"You're going to pay for that." Reiatsu climbing up more,tinting black further she teleports way from Loki and behind Destadi.With small motion of her wrist a rain of black spears fires at Destadi from shadow circle beneath her feet.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Wincing feeling wounds healing and bone snapping into place Loki bites down on his lip,making no sound.Breathing easier with injury healed he makes a face,spitting out blood and wiping his mouth."Blerg...gross...Thank,Altri-chan." Wobbling up feeling aftershocks of pain Loki moves his previously injured shoulder around carefully."Ahh..good as new.." Picking up Raijin he swings the blade around a few times,quickly thinking of next course of action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:47 pm

As the shadow spears fly at Destadi, instead of dodging he runs headlong into them. They bounce off of his armor harmlessly, he then springs at altria using his now clawed tendrils to lash out at her. the tendrils lash at her from all sides cutting into her from various angles. He roars again becoming even more enraged, his eyes rapidly become pitch black almost like black holes. He slams altria to the ground once again and proceed to pounce at loki, claws and fangs bared. "RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHRRR!!!!" >O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:59 am

Enraged tiger Arrancar pouncing at him,claw and fang glistening,Loki reacts on pure instinct,without thinking.Waiting till the last second,simultaneously gathering reiryoku to his legs,he springs up into the air,arching his body in airborne dive above Destadi,Raijin's shikai release incantation spilling from his lips,the blade quickly twirled between his fingers.Landing behind Destadi,Loki is momentarily surrounded with a torrent of golden reiatsu.Part of it is sucked into the glowing blade,shape changing into a large hammer blade almost reaching Loki's height in length,electric sparks running along it.(OOC:Refer to profile pic.) The rest shoots up,scattering in the sky,accompanied with a sound of thunder. Quickly turning around,changing to reverse grip on the blade,Loki swings it back and shunpos closer,slamming the hammer part into Destadi's back with incredible force,"Haayaaaahh!!" Electric current constantly running along the blade adding to the attack.Leaping back he changes to normal grip,increasing electric outpour along the blade and reaches down to quickly take off weights on his ankles,taking up defensive position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destadi Rangari
The Decima Espada
The Decima Espada

Stats
EXP:
87/100  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Missing loki by seconds, his claws score the tree instead and become lodged inside the tree's trunk. Quickly pulling them free, he turns around snarling in rage when loki's hammer suddenly slams him into the ground. Cracking sounds are heard under the hammer as desta's armor breaks away in small black fragments and pieces exposing his vulnerable midsection, and sides. Feeling the hammer lift from him, his six tendrils suddenly lash out at loki clawing him in the sides and stab him in the chest before tossing him a little ways away. Carefully pushing himself up, Destadi growls in a distorted tone. Glaring at loki, he pulls his tendrils back and then uses them to retrieve 12 hogyoku shards from the pockets of his torn clothes. The shards glow brightly and then envelope Destadi in a pale light that radiates with power. His eyes glow to match the pale icy pale sky-blue colored light. Further changes effect his body, the sabor-tooth skull now covers and hides his face, the dark sockets glow red and menacingly while it's glistening fangs turn sharper and serrated. His claws become larger, longer, and serrated, the spikes along his back and tail grow slightly larger in size with smaller spines now sticking out of them like small thorns of bone. four more tendrils extend out from along his sides, (two on each side) all clawed like the other six and just as deadly. He continues to growl at loki with malicious intent, then makes a stance and opens his mouth, Dark maroon colored reiryoku suddenly gathering inside. the dark maroon particals stop gathering for a time then suddenly he recoils upon firing a huge Cero blast at loki head on.

(note: Destadi's cero blast normally destroys everything within a 100mile radius upon impact, but due to the increase in power from the hogyoku it has increased to 120miles destructive radius. [This move can be avoided with quick reflexes and speed])
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lies within the truth...   

Back to top Go down

The lies within the truth...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next