Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~

Go down 
+4
Shinichi Yoh
Loki Raideno
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:08 am

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Festival-1

Welcome to the festival aka matsuri held in celebration of the start of summer.Forget about work and all your troubles,enjoy a variety of games and foods.The festival is setup with many booths offering food,entertainment and games lining the walkways leading to the main temple.Lanterns are hanging everywhere and come evening will fill the area with soft light,creating a beautiful sight.To the right,a little further from the temple runs a medium sized,quiet river.To the left a stage for performers is set up.Planned entertainment includes a taiko drum and a shamisen performances,a dance where everyone may take part,as well as a kabuki play.There will also be a band performing.Deep in the evening a fireworks display will take place over the river.As a pleasant surprise the sakura trees surrounding the area have bloomed late and the sigh of their soft pink flowers will make this event even more special.Don't forget to walk up the temple steps and pray,ringing the small bell.You might also want to visit the small bamboo grove behind the temple.Many people write their wishes on long, narrow strips of colored paper and hang them on bamboo branches.There are many fun things to do such as buying masks,enjoying the food and everyone is always looking forward to fireworks.Unwind,relax and have fun.^^
~Games~
The games include:
Spoiler:
~The food.~
Some of the foods sold include:
Spoiler:

Rules:This festival is open to everyone be they Shinigami or Arrancar.There will be no fighting or disruptive behavior.You can choose for your character to be as is or use a gigai in which case they'll look as their human self.
Note:We start at a point two hours before the festival begins.That way those that want can have their characters help prepare for the festival.

Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Shiro pulls altria close in a somewhat protective way. "erm..... ok.... Miyuu.... this is just a bit weird..."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:16 am

Staring at Shiro silently for a long minute her look turns serious.Leaning back on her hands Miyuu looks up at the starry night sky."Why's it suddenly weird, Shiri-kun?Just a few cosmetic changes.Aint' like I can help it." Shifting her weight onto one arm to free the other she uses it to remove the neko mask that is so much like her old Hollow one,placing it in her lap.Returning her gaze to the sky she only glances at him from the corner of her eyes,speaking in a clear voice without her usual accent coloring it,"That form is what you looked like as a human.Well,this is what I looked like when I was alive.That's all there's too it." In a tired voice she adds absently,"Not something I can change.Nor would I want to."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:25 pm

coming back from his long unexplained disappearance (let's just say he went to the restroom, but didn't quite find it easily), shin goes back with everyone noticing that there's quite a number of people from where altria, shiro, and loki is when he left them. noticing it clearly, he recognize destadi, miyuu, mikiru, but not technically akkei.

"Hey everyone! How are we doing? It took me awhile looking for the restroom. Mikiru, Miyuu, and Destadi..what's up? (and turning to akkei) and who are you? you look quite familiar though.

(Anyway, sorry for the long absence.)
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 am

Amused with the way everyone seems to have trouble recognizing her in this form she chuckles,"Do I now?" Never giving straight answers Akkei smiles bemused,tilting her head,"Imagine me wearing a black,pointed hat.That will give you the answer."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 pm

in his thinking mode...

"Well, if you put it that way, then you would look like akkei of the arcana..."

after 5 seconds..

"Then that means you're saying that you are akkei...??"

after 5 more seconds...

"Oh my..you are akkei!"

(shin is sometimes stupid ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Icon_neutral tsk tsk tsk)
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:41 am

Raising an eyebrow at his thinking mode with amused smile on her face Akkei can't hold back laughter,chuckling at first then breaking into a quiet laugh,a rare enough sight."Heh hee..Yes,indeed I am..hee.." Regaining control she returns to her neutral expression though bemused smile remains,"Hmmhm,you can be quite interestingly amusing,hmm."

(~OOC:It's kinda cute though ^^..made me laugh too. XD )
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Scowling at Miyuu from his seat Loki grumbles."Don't call me silly you baka cat!" Where does an Arrancar even get a gigai?Do they have a shop for it?Nah..no way.. Lost in his wanderings and theories on the subject Loki misses the rest of the talk,snapping back at Shin's return."Hey man.As you can see we got some interesting company." Snickering with the way Shin is guessing that Akkei is Akkei he's surprised with Akkei's quiet laugh. What do ya know,she looks all serious and blank but she can laugh too. Taking a quick look around and seeing everyone mostly finished with their food he stands up stretching cramped muscles,eager to get going."Hey guys, this was nice but how about we finally hit the festival?I'm dying to try all the foods they have here,Takoyaki is supposed to be super.And we gotta drop by the grove to make a wish,it's a tradition!"

(OOC:Hey,welcome back from your absence,Shin.)
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:50 pm

scratching his head, a little embarassed, then laughs. hearing loki's idea, shin nods..

"Agree. I think it's about time we hit the festival."

(OOC: Thanks loki, took me longer that i'd expected though, but i'm all good now.)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:27 pm

"Yes,let's enjoy the festival." Standing up gracefully she dusts off her robes,stretching legs gone numb from sitting for such a long period of time. With Loki's reminder about the bamboo grove she smiles softly,tucking away a stray strand of silver hair."Why don't we head there first then?Before there's a crowd.No one should be there now.."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue77/100~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:14 pm

"Lets." Making a beeline for the bamboo grove behind the temple Loki pushes his way through the tight spots in the crowd.At the destination he's surprised to see many strips of colored paper already hanging on the branches like so many decorations."Maan..looks like everyone stopped here first." Picking up a yellow strip from the small table set up to hold them he twirls it in one hand,thinking of a wish."Ehh..the problem is choosing just one.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~    ~Welcome to the Summer Matsuri.~   - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6