Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The summer festival.~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The summer festival.~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~The summer festival.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The summer festival.~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The summer festival.~   ~The summer festival.~ EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 pm

~To celebrate the coming of summer I'd like to make a "Summer Festival Thread."After all the hard work our characters deserve a chance to relax and enjoy something.It would be only open temporarily,until it plays out,after which I'll lock it.Doesn't make sense to have it open indefinitely,festivals only last so long after all.I'm planning to open it around Friday.
~Where should this festival be opened?The logical place would be Seireitei,but then only shinigami characters will be able to participate.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The summer festival.~ Left_bar_bleue25/100~The summer festival.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The summer festival.~   ~The summer festival.~ EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 am

hmmmm.... maybe there could be.... two festival areas? one in the SS? and maybe one in karakura? O.O?
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
~The summer festival.~ Left_bar_bleue77/100~The summer festival.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The summer festival.~   ~The summer festival.~ EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 pm

How about making the event here?In the event section?Isn't that what's it for,special events? Then everyone can take part.Karakura could work but I wanted Loki to help prepare the games or be doing something before event itself starts.Didn't you say time wise the thread starts few hours before the event?It makes no sense for him to help if it's in Karakura.And question, if it will be in event section will gigai be required?
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~The summer festival.~ Left_bar_bleue25/100~The summer festival.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The summer festival.~   ~The summer festival.~ EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:16 pm

oh... geeze.... i was wondering about a gigai... >.> yeah... will it be required?
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The summer festival.~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~The summer festival.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The summer festival.~   ~The summer festival.~ EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:26 pm

~Um..yes,I was thinking of starting the thread 2-3 hours before the festival itself..that way anyone that wants could have their character help prepare for it..>.>..I like the idea of making it in the event section,so I'll do that..as for gigai..hmm,well,if it's in the event section and not human world..let's say it's optional..for people that want to look as their human self..>.>
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The summer festival.~   ~The summer festival.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The summer festival.~
Page 1 of 1