This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

-Babysitting `

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: -Babysitting `   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Babysitting.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened at the secret lab.
Specific Users: No.But you should have a good reason for being there.
Mission type: Normal type mission,possibly a side mission.
Story:
12th division has been recently working on some secret project that's deemed so dangerous they obtained permission to open a lab in the human world.Two days ago all contact with the lab has been lost.Your task is to venture into the lab and find out what happened.Possibly the 12 scientists working inside need to be rescued.Remain alert,the lab is full of traps.The lab is underground,underneath an abandoned warehouse called "Pogo" at the edge of town.

View user profile

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 pm

"Oh yes,that's just what we need,Hollows just going Arrancar." Surprised when the thing suddenly becomes two things after hopping around she ducks away as one surges at them.Drawing her zanpakuto with one hand she gathers spirit energy around the other,pointing it at the one going after Loki."Bakudo #4 -
Hainawa!." From her fingertips golden energy ropes entangle the things arms.Switching to defensive stance she gathers energy for another kido.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Loki backs away more,raising his weapon in a defensive gesture.Preparing for assault he pauses when a bakudo spell imprisons his attackers hands.Without thinking he takes that opportunity to rush at the creature,slashing at where its chest should be beneath all the layers of cloth.His zanpakutou strikes its target,there's a screech like it met metal or something similar and it rebounds with a loud clang that vibrates up his arms.Pushed back from the force of rebound he rubs his arms."What the hell is it made of?" The creature growls and continues its struggle to free itself,like the attack never happened.With one more violent pull from it the spell cracks and falls apart.

Pushed into a wall from the throw back by Shiro the other creature hits it with a low boom,leaving a sizable dent in the wall.Getting back to its feet unscathed the creature locks its eyes on Shiro and licks it's lips,reminding of someone sizing up dinner.A dry rusty voice emerges from its mouth in half a moan."Fff-ooo-oddd." With determination it clears the distance between itself and Shiro in one leap.Claws raised it attacks again in same fashion as before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:26 pm

seeing the arrancar approaching, shin quickly gathers his reiatsu and cast a kido.

"Bakudo # 9 - Horin"

using horin, shin targets the arrancar's legs tangling it immobile making it trip over to the ground. In confusion..

"Food?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:59 pm

"Maybe it's hungry?Considering what they feed on,"she makes a face,"..we must look pretty tasty." As the thing attacking Loki breaks free from her spell she points her left hand at it again,"Let's see you break this one,Bakudo #63 - Sajo Sabaku." Chains of energy appear around the thing,wrapping around its arms and torso,binding tightly.Leaving the rest up to Loki she targets the thing Shin tripped,taking the chance to attack.Getting closer with a step of shunpo she brings her sword down on its face,seeing from previous attempt attacking their chest is useless.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Shiro's eyes widen in surprise, "what the hell are you talking about?! I ain't no one's lunch!" He thrusts his kunai upward just as the hollow lunges for him, "Show 'em real fire Fenikkusu!" his sword goes shikai right through the arrancar's chest without any resistance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:26 pm

The Arrancar speared on Shiro's sword makes a gurgling sound.Instead of the usual disintegration it starts to dissolve into black sludge.Even as its one arm begins liquidizing and dripping on the floor it hefts it and digs the claws into Shiro's shoulder deeply with final reserve of strength.Making another gurgle it attempts to lean in for a bite too but its heads bubbles and melts away into black goo.Soon there's nothing of it left but a black puddle of nasty,bubbling ooze on the floor.

The other creature starts shuddering,its visible skin rippling.It lets out a muffled screech and simply disappears.Loki slumps against the wall."Whew.That must have been the copy,Shiro destroyed the original and it went away too.I have to say,I have never,ever seen Hollows dissolve into..whatever that black goo is.Nor have I seen such weird Arrancars but my experience there is pretty limited." Sheathing his zanpakutou he goes for his original target,the first of the doors.Pulling it open he cautiously peeks inside,clicking his goggles on and scanning the room for traps or enemies.Finding neither he walks in.It's a lab of some sorts,clean counters littered with weird machines.There are many different jars,test tubes and such filled with varied substances. Some of them have been smashed on the floor that's also littered with an amazing amount of paper.Loki almost trips over something spread on the floor.Leaning down to see what it is he unearths a scientist from underneath the paper."Hey,I've got a body here!" Checking for pulse he finds none."A dead body.Let's see if there's more here."
Note:there are two more dead scientist to be found in this room,underneath all the littered paperwork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:21 am

'Ugh,gross..' She quickly looks away from the disgusting ooze."I've never had any kind of Hollow literally melt on me either.That..thing..was more lower hollow then Arrancar though it had zanpakuto and mask.It didn't even draw its blade or attempted a Resurreccion,why?" Troubled by the encounter she follows after Loki into the room,attentively exploring it.At Loki's announcement of finding another dead scientist she pays closer attention to the floor on the look out for more."So that's two dead out of..twelve?What the heck happened here..hey Sparky,how did he die?" Circling one of the lab tables she stops,spying a crumpled person,bright red spot evident on the back.Kneeling she turns the body around,a woman scientist this time.There's surprise written on her face,like she wasn't expecting the attack.She checks for pulse knowing it's useless. "Ok,one more here,make's it three now.Someone stabbed the poor woman in the back..and it looks like with a zanpakuto as well.Was it same person that killed that other guy at the entrance.." Closing the woman's eyes she carefully puts her back down,getting up.Her unease and feeling of something off felt at the entrance come back with reinforcements.'What is going on here?Did the scientists have a fight?Did one of their own turn against them?Or was it Arrancars,like that thing?But it didn't even draw its blade,just attacked us mindlessly..'
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:06 pm

shin in his disgust look..

"Whichever it is, this is seriously terrible.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Loki checks the body."Yeah,it was from a zanpakutou wound too.Three people,all killed with same weapon." He starts cautiously looking over the equipment and chemicals on the counters,hoping they could yield some clue.

Suddenly a very strange thing happens.The air grows heavy,like it's about to crush everyone down.Everyone experiences a ringing in their ears:piercing,disorienting and almost painful.The whole room appears to tilt. There's a concentration of sparkling particles appearing and hanging in different spots followed by a bright flash.When everyone can see Altria and Shin are gone.The tension in the air builds and let's out with a soundless blast that knocks everyone off their feet.There's a feeling of the room tilting again and ripping sound.Shin and Altria pop back but there's definitely something different about their appearance.
Note:We've come to the fun part. XD Ok,Shin and Altria. By yet mysterious to everyone means you two have been turned back into children,like someone reversed time back on you.What age is up to you,should be between 7-12 years old.This affects appearance only.Your clothes have shrunk too but zanpakutou remain same size.Oh yeah,your power is affected a little,like you have less reiatsu now. Description of your new child self is up to you. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 am

Altria staggers,catching hold of the table top,as there's suddenly the feeling of enormous weight pressing down on her.A loud ringing sound starts sounding in her ears,disrupting her balance.She leans on the table top for support as the whole room seems to tilt.Something that looks like sparkling clouds shimmer into the air around,one right near her.There's a bright flash and the world goes black and empty for one horribly drawn out moment.There's nothing for the five senses to pick up but blank blackness.Just as she's about to be overwhelmed with spreading panic there's a sudden feeling of something cold,followed by another bright flash.As the senses rush back into activity she topples over onto the floor,looking about the room dazed."What the bloody hell just happened?" The sound of her voice causes concern,little alarm bells starting to go off in her head for it sounds slightly off.A little higher in octave then normal..more..child like.Frowning she realizes there's something off about her body as well,like she suddenly gotten both shorter and smaller.Scampering to her feet she's horrified to see that now she just barely reaches the high table's top."What in high hell is this??" Whirling around Altria studies herself,growing more horrified by the minute.She's gotten not only shorter but slimmer and smaller too.Her hair now reached only a little past her shoulders.Though she couldn't see it her eyes turned deep purple with a bit of red flakes and the red mark on her neck is gone.It is a small blessing that her clothes have altered to fit as well.'Kami,I..I've got turned into my child self!!!Around..nine or ten years old by the look of it.But how?I was 18 when I died..so this would be what I looked like in my human childhood??' At those realizations her thought process stutters in confusion.The thought to check on others makes her move from the table top to the front of the room.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Upon the dizziness that shin felt he place his hand on his head closing his eyes. After a moment, when the dizziness stops, shin removes his hand from his head. Upon opening his eyes, the first sight he sees are his hands who seems gotten smaller. Upon confusion, shin sees altria almost at the same size as him, then upon clearance, he notice himself on the same page as altria's.

"What the hell happened?? Why am I a kid" (voice is a little pitchy, sounds of an 8 year old)

(And for those who are curious to see altria and I in kid version, you have all the rights to press the spoiler button. Hope you guys like it! Very Happy)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Loki gets off the floor,staring in wonder at Shin and Altria.His thoughts run around like scattered rabbits.They got turned into kids? Cute..no,no, concentrate. This is bad,very bad.But they look cute.No,man,concentrate!The phenomena before that happened,partial time displacement?Why wasn't I or Shiro affected then?How much did it affect them?

Loki scratches his head."OK,the important thing is not to panic here..I think we just experienced something called time displacement.Time skips forward or backwards randomly in an area.In your case backward a few years.Ignoring the obvious change do you two feel any different?Looks like just a physical change but we need to be sure you're not going to really become kids.And how this affected your powers."

Note:I decided to add something to make it more fun.XD The change is physical only now but you will get childish impulses.You can try and fight them or ignore them.And *drum roll* you are disconnected from your zanpakutou spirit.You can fight with the sword but you can't hear its voice or use shikai.You can still use kidou but it should be much weaker.

__OOC:That's an awesome drawing Shin. ____
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:09 am

Looking around she catches sight of Shin,stuck in the same predicament.Quickly locating Loki and Shiro she's relieved to see that at least they were not affected.However at Loki's words the feeling of relief drains away and she bristles.

"Not to panic?Not to panic?" Voice rising she rounds on Loki but the effect is lessened when she barely reaches his chest even at his relatively short height."We just got chibified by unknown means without knowledge of how to reverse it and you're telling us not to panic?!And what do you mean a few years??I just got younger by at least ten!"

Disturbed by having to look up at him while talking a feeling of being small and powerless washes over her and she jumps back.Taking deep breaths to calm down she instinctively reaches for Tsukiyomi,surprised to see her zanpakuto unchanged.Although glad she's unsure if that's a good thing as now he's almost as long as she is and it would be hard to wield him effectively. Reaching out towards him with her mind Altria's eyes widen in surprise when she cannot feel him,at all.No matter how hard she tries there's no response or even a whisper of his presence.Through all of the years,no matter what,she could always feel his presence there.Now it was just an empty spot and it shook her more then getting suddenly turned into a kid,a stricken look appearing on her face.Standing frozen and clutching her blade close she trembles,angrily showing away the sudden childish impulse to cry.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Hearing the explanation, shin tries to observes himself clearly..

"On the bright side, at least we didn't turn out to be old hags."

Wondering what altria is doing, shin holds his zanpakuto trying to feel its reiatsu..

"Yep, I can't feel mine either."

shin sits down as one of the childish impulse trigger..

"I'm hungry.. Sad"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:03 am

Shiro gets up after hearing the loud ringing sound he looks around and notices both Altria and Shin are now more like.... kids? he looks very confused and stares with a curious expression. "wha-what in the world?" after seeing the conversation between Altria and loki he looks even more confused when Altria looks about ready to cry. (in thought: 'ok... what the heck is going on? why is altria freaking out? .... and what is with shin? he's staring at us like he's hungry or something.') Shiro walks over to where Altria is but isn't sure what to do or say. he glances over to loki, "so.... we experienced a time displacement?" he looks around trying to see if anything changed about himself but sees nothing out of the ordinary. ".... ok.... now what do we do? is there a way to change them back?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Concerned with the look on Altria's face and the possibility of tears Loki scratches his head,trying to figure what caused the mood change.At Shin's words of not feeling his zanpakutou's spirit anymore he quickly makes the connection that it must be the same for her. Imagining for a moment what it would be like if Raijin suddenly disappeared Loki suppresses a shiver.Kneeling near Altria so they are eye to eye he puts a hand on her shoulder." Hey,it will be alright.We will fix this,I promise." Giving her a quick hug he stands up,picking up some papers from the floor to inspect them and answering Shiro's question." Yeah.That was definitely a time displacement but they don't just randomly appear on their own.Something caused it to happen.I'm starting to suspect the whatever experiment they were doing here has something to do with it.We need to continue our search for scientists.Maybe they were affected too and maybe they are all dead.But our best chance to fix this and find out what the hell happened is to find the researchers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Shiro looks down at Altria, and seems a bit less confused. "..... I'm sure we'll figure something out." he smiles at Altria. "come on... let's keep going.. ok?" he has a calming presence about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Comforted,she gets a grip on herself,focusing on the surroundings and doing best to ignore the empty spot in her mind."Thank you,Loki-kun." Tucking Tsukiyomi back into its place at her waist she takes a few breaths to regain her calm.At Shiro's words she smiles too,though she has to keep looking up at him."Yeah..if we're all together we can get over anything." Thinking over what Loki said she agrees with the importance of the scientists."Ok..alive or not,we do need those science bastards.If this time thing is their fault I'm gonna.." She trails off ominously,a dark look passing in her eyes. "..wait..that Arrancar we fought,you said before they only brought Hollows in here..so,maybe it was affected by this time displacement and got moved forward in time to the point where it became an Arrancar?Though there was something wrong with it,side effect likely.But,if there are more around we might run into more of those Arrancar like things.We should be really careful.." Moving out of the room she goes back to the hall and opens the next door,cautiously peering into the room.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Shiro passes by Altria and peers into the room, he sences an odd presence. ".... I'm feeling something... but I can't tell if it's a hollow...." he pauses and tries to hone in on the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:54 pm

_____
The room Altria and Shiro are looking into is completely dark,you can't see anything at all.There is a feeling of someone or something in the room but you can't see or hear "them".
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:00 pm

"Yeah..me neither,it's just..too faint.." Frowning into the darkness she lifts one hand,trying to gather spirit energy into a ball they could see by.It forms for a moment before fizzling out with a hiss.Making a frustrated sound she tries again with same results.'No..I can't control it well anymore..and there's not much..damn it.' Practically growling in frustration she thinks of some other way to get light."Anyone got a flashlight?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Shiro shivers slightly and backs away a bit motioning to altria to do the same. ".... I haven't a clue what 'it' is in there..... but..." he flicks his sword forward and sends the blue fireball into the room. it swirls around and hovers inplace in the center of the room, a bright blue light fills the room illuminating it completely. (note: the fireball won't catch anything on fire unless shiro wants it to)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Backing away from the doors she studies the now illuminated room,trying to pin point the presence.Though her current height makes it difficult to see everything clearly."I didn't know your zanpakuto could do that,handy."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Shiro smiles, "... I was experimenting earlier... and well... I almost caught myself on fire." he laughs but then returns to his serious look. "..... something... doesn't feel right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:45 pm

___
The room looks to be another lab.It also looks like there was a war inside.Broken glass litters the floor.Papers are strewn everywhere.From behind one lab table a pair of legs can be seen.

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   

Back to top Go down

-Babysitting `
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next