This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

-Babysitting `

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: -Babysitting `   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Babysitting.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened at the secret lab.
Specific Users: No.But you should have a good reason for being there.
Mission type: Normal type mission,possibly a side mission.
Story:
12th division has been recently working on some secret project that's deemed so dangerous they obtained permission to open a lab in the human world.Two days ago all contact with the lab has been lost.Your task is to venture into the lab and find out what happened.Possibly the 12 scientists working inside need to be rescued.Remain alert,the lab is full of traps.The lab is underground,underneath an abandoned warehouse called "Pogo" at the edge of town.

View user profile

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:04 pm

She laughs,shaking her head."On fire?"Glancing at the room she nods in agreement,surveying the room carefully."Looks like a major fight..what's that??" Frowning she carefully moves into the room,towards what seem to be someone on the floor,only legs visible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Shiro heads over to the table causiously, and stares at the legs curiously. ".... I think.... the presence is coming from the person under this ruble." he looks around checking to see if there's anyone or anything else in the room. "you think we should dig him out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:20 pm

"Yes.It's probably a scientist.We really don't have a choice here.." She shifts a few pieces of rubble but is unable to move the bigger one in her current state.'Argh,this is so frustrating.I can't bloody do anything.'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Shiro helps Altria remove the ruble, until the person is uncovered mostly. "whew... heavy... huh?" he looks at the guy in a rather puzzled manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:11 pm

"Time displacement effecting the Hollows.That's in all probability what happened.From what we see so far the change is only physical,that explains why it acted so beastly and didn't use Arrancar abilities.It's imperfect." Loki takes one last look around the room,addressing Shin."Let's continue our search,Shin-san.We can eat when we get back." He catches up with Shiro and Altria,interested with the figure on the floor.
The person they uncovered looks like a man dressed in strange white garments,with curly short black hair. He is laying on his stomach,you can't see his face.There is a zanpakutou in the from of nodachi attached to his sash.When he feels the burden of the ruble removed and two entities shining with reiatsu come close his eyes snap open.Launching into the air unexpectedly he kicks out at them both with force.A long white strip of bone running across his nose can be seen now.Crouching down in preparation for another pounce the man flexes his hands causing a set of glinting claws to show.
At the same time the air in the room starts to grow heavy.There is a sensation of ringing and the room tilting.The sparkling clouds of particles of before materialize into being in the room and in the hall so suddenly Loki walks straight into one.Another shows around Shiro.There's a ripping sound in the air.The room rightens itself with a shake.There are changes to Shiro's and Loki's appearance but this time the changes are different for each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:09 pm

hearing loki's comment, shin holds on his stomach and tries to forget his hunger. shin follows them. After then, when the room shook, shin runs to one of the near walls to balance himself. trying to observe what happened, shin looks at loki and shiro wondering what happened to them..

"??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Loki grabs the wall for support with one hand when the hallway starts spinning.Closing his eyes tightly at the assault of reeling sensasitions he doesn't open them until it passes.What he notices first is being on the same height level as Shin.Oh,crap.Don't tell me..After a quick inspection he slaps his forehead,worst suspicion realized.His appearance didn't change but he was now an eight year old kid again."Marvelous..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Shiro drops to his knees, almost as if he's in pain. The room rights itself again. Shiro gasps as if it's hard to breath. "Nhg... ahg... everything... hurts..." His whole appearance changes drastically, his brown hair becomes silvery-blue, his eyes turn to a purplish-red color. Something white materializes and becomes a broken dragon jaw that sits around his shoulders, a black #7 tattoo also becomes visible over and across his left eye. His uniform begins to change as well, the usual shinigami uniform is replaced with that of an Espada's. He glimpses at his left hand as a hollow's hole opens up in the center of it. (in thought: '...you've... got to be joking.... how?!') Shiro winces as his k9 teeth elongate and look more vampire-like. The throbbing pain finally subsides and he manages to get to his feet. "Uhg... ahg.. ow..." He looks at how he's changed, suddenly realizing that he's returned to his former Arrancar state. "... Oh.. bloody hell." (his zanpakuto has also returned to it's original form, a katana with a long black blade, and a dragon skull guard)

Last edited by Shiro Asaka on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Stumbling back in surprise when the man turns out to be another Arrancar she's not prepared when he kicks out at them,flying a short distance into the nearby wall."Ow..hell.." Pulling up she swears when the same sparkling clouds from before show up,closing her eyes and hoping nothing changes.Feeling the spinning of the room go away she opens her eyes cautiously.Shiro's changed appearance immediately catches her
attention,eyes widening she looks like she's seeing a ghost."You..your..Arrancar?!The hell.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:28 am

Loki gets to the room,worried what else the time displacement did this time.At first he sees only another fast-forwarded Arrancar and Altria,a little pale but otherwise still in the child form. Whew,ok.It didn't get worse.. Then he at last sees another Arrancar but this one looks like a normal one and is for some reason somehow familiar.Unko!Two of them?This is not good.And where's Shiro?Crossing the five feet separating him from Altria he grabs her by the upper arm and pulls back with him to the door and away from the other Arrancar.Reaching back he takes out Raijin,holding the sword that is now bigger then he is with both hands unsteadily.So the Arrancars do not hear he whispers quietly."We can't fight two of them in these forms.I can barely hold Raijin.The other one looks too normal.Let's collapse the room and run."
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Shiro shakes his head clearing the dizziness in his head. His eyes widen with shock as the incomplete arrancar pounces after Loki and Altria. "Don't even think about it!" Shiro sonidos in-front of the arrancar, intercepting it's path. His eyes gleam a ruby red color before slicing the arrancar in half. Without waiting to see if the hollow fell he turns and picks up Loki, Altria and Shin and sonidos away from the room. Feeling he'd traveled a safe distance away from the room, he sets the three down and turns away and walks into a slightly shadowed corner to hide his changed appearance. ".... are you three alright?" (note: though Shiro's appearance changed, his voice didn't. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Stumbling when Loki pulls her towards the door she doesn't bother wondering why he's a kid now too,having a good idea already.At his suggestion to collapse the room she shakes her head,"Absolutely not!!Shiro's in there!" The next series of events happen too fast.The Arancar thing attacks,Shiro moves to intercept and the next thing she knows is Shiro setting her,Shin and Loki down at the other end of the hallway.'Ok..I did not just get carried..arhg!This from makes me so useless,argh!!' Spending a few minutes mentally growling she locates Shiro hiding in a shadowed corner."Gh..thanks..Why are you hiding?"

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Shiro doesn't respond, instead he just stares at Altria with a soft look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Frowning she comes close,stopping right near him.Glancing back at Loki understanding hit her.'Oh..right..he doesn't know yet..great,just what I need,a hysterical eight year old Loki...Well,too bad.He'll just have to deal with it.' Taking hold of Shiro's arm she pulls on it,something that looks a bit funny with her barely reaching his waist."Come on,it'll be fine.It would come out eventually.We can't keep going with you slinking in the shadows.And remember what I said at the cafe."

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Shiro stares at Altria for a moment, then comes out of the shadowed corner. "yeah.... it doesn't matter what I am... I'm still me." he smiles warmly at Altria then returns to a calm relaxed look. he turns to Loki, ".... Loki-kun..... Shiro didn't go anywhere....." he pauses, "this is me... what I looked like before I was purified." his look is calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:24 am

Smiling,she nods,"That's right.Shiro is Shiro no matter what." Turning to look at Loki seriously she watches for his reaction with a calm look that at the same time hides the promise of getting his head bitten off for saying the wrong thing. 'I know he hates all Hollows but if he brings up the "they are all beasts" crap again..' her thoughts trail off.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Loki gets confused by getting attacked,picked up,carried and dropped.Getting his orientation back he stares mutely at the Arrancar that just proclaimed he's actually Shiro.All the little cogwheels in his head go into overdrive.Looked like before?Time displacement re-winded time again,he was actually an Arrancar before becoming a shinigami?What the freaking hell is going on?!That uniform and number,they are Espada's! With those thoughts whirling in his head Loki opens his mouth to say something and closes it again catching Altria's look,directed at him.Scratching his head he tries again,trying to hold himself in check."Did I hear that right?You are,were,an Arrancar?How in freaking hell did you end up as a shinigami?And you two!" He points at Shin and Altria"Why are you so calm about this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:15 pm

shin is lost in thought upon seeing shiro's former appearance and on what he did on saving the group. It somehow creates flashbacks in his mind about the former shiro who usually does the same old thing in the past. In surprise of being pointed by loki, finally getting back to reality, shin quickly turns facing to loki..

"It's all alright. Calm down. We're all in suprise here.."

(continuously speaking but in a low voice)

"..but unlike you, I'm surprise why he is what he was like before right now.."

(in thought)
"This doesn't make any sense at all.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Shiro stares calmly at loki, "sigh.... I was a Arrancar..... the time-displacement, kinda confirmed that...." he looks at Altria, then returns his gaze to Loki, "I met Altria a long time ago.... and well... I died fighting another shinigami who went hollow..." he stops not wishing to continue explaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:24 am

Trying to keep composed she lets go of Shiro's hand,having been still holding onto it,and instead wraps her arms around herself."That's why we're calm Loki,all of us met Shiro back when he was an Arrancar.But that was a while ago and,"she looks at Loki pointedly,"he's a shinigami now."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:11 pm

"Wait a freaking moment,how does an Arrancar become a shinigami from getting killed by one?That makes no sense!And even more,you're telling me you went and became friends with a Hollow?Are you insane?"Loki looks confused,not being able to understand making him frustrated.And the 'small' fact that they went and befriended a Hollow!A Hollow!Even if fully implausible chance of Arrancar somehow becoming a Shinigami was possible,it was still same person.Same monster but in shinigami skin.Or was that wrong..Getting himself more confused and frustrated Loki starts wishing he never went on the dumb mission.Now I get the saying 'ignorance is bliss'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Shiro sighs and then kneels in front of Loki so that they're at eye level, ".... loki... I'm not an enemy.... and I'm not going to be one." he stares at Loki hoping that he'll listen and not have a freak-out on him. "You know.... when a hollow is slain by a shinigami, you're actually purifying their souls of the sins they had committed as a hollow. in other words, we're returned to the Soul Society as 'wholes'." he gets up and turns away, his voice turns a little serious, "Don't assume that all hollows are just mindless monsters.... we were all human at one point, just like every single shinigami...." he begins heading off down another hallway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:46 am

Scowling at Loki's insane comment she tries to remain patient,reminding herself he has good reason for his hatred,trying to find words to make him understand."Look..it's like Shiro said.Not all Hollows are 'beasts' as you often like to put it.Becoming Arrancar..it gives reason..their 'self' back.What they do with it is up to each individual.Our actions is what defines us,not who or what we are..because in the end,we are all nothing but souls. Shiro helped us with missions,saved our hides who knows how many times..and in the end.." walking forward she stops near Loki,whispering,"in the end,he died protecting me.It's a miracle we found him again in the Seireitei as a shinigami two weeks later.He's our nakama and that's all there is too it." Continuing on she follows after Shiro down the next hallway,a distracted look on her face as her mind dwells on the past events brought up.
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Loki back up skittishly when Shiro kneels in front of him,cursing like a sailor at the current difference in size.Doing his best to listen and understand he stays quiet after Shiro and Altria have spoken and gone down the next hallway.Ok,that explains the shinigami thing.The rest..Gh,I can't deal with this right now.Must take one thing at a time.Keep our goals here in mind:find the scientists,find out what's going on,reverse time displacement effects on us,get the hell out of here.Deal with the rest then. Hustling after everyone he remembers to watch the hallway for traps.Choosing words with care he voices what is,coming from him,a compromise and maybe even a beginning of acceptance."I still don't understand much and I still have questions.But..I'll trust Altria-chan's judgment for now.When we return back to normal and get out of here is another thing.But for now we need to stay and work together." Picking a strange scent Loki sniffs the air,brows coming together."This is..a scent of blood.Can anyone else smell it?It's coming.."

Sniffing the air Loki continues down the hallway getting ahead of everyone,stopping in front of a door at the end of it."Come on.It's coming from inside here." Putting his hand on the doorknob he turns it slowly,then opening the door in a quick jerky motion jumps back.When nothing jumps out of the room he peeks in,freezing in the doorway at the sight inside.The medium sized room is another lab.The mess inside speaks of a horrible fight.There are sharp pieces of broken glass littering the floor,white pages of documents scattered about,broken equipment and furniture everywhere.The walls are covered in slashes and are red with all the blood splashed onto them.Dark red splotches are visible on the floor.But the worst sight are the four bodies.Strewn about like rag dolls in different spots they bear horrible wounds:one is missing an arm,another a leg,third is twisted into unnatural angle,fourth has gaping wound in the chest.Each one sporting a torn out throat.A heavy stench of blood hangs thickly in the room,filling it and with the now open door leaking into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Shiro peers into the room and seems undaunted, the smell of blood makes him want to gag, but he holds the feeling back. ".... how horrible..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Babysitting `   

Back to top Go down

-Babysitting `
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next