This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Gang wars.
Goal of the event: Prevent a gang war by kidnapping a mysterious "Bosu-dono."
Specific Users: Yes,this is a shinigami only event.
Mission type: Normal mission.
Story: Things have always been violent and lawless in deeper Rukongai districts. Generally speaking,the deeper you went the worse it got.West district #69,while not the worst possible place,had a reputation as the easiest place for one to lose ones life thanks to the many gangs fighting for dominance.The top two,worst of the worst,were The Crows and The Shadows.The two gangs were sworn enemies,with many spectacular and bloody battles taking place between them.However,recently things has taken a turn for the worse with unexpected twist.An unknown man referred to only as "Bosu-dono" has organized all the lesser gangs into one massive gang whose power is something to be reckoned with.He then proceeded to start exterminating The Crows and The Shadows.Neither knew what hit them.Now,with less then a half of each gang left they have put aside their differences and united into one gang The Shadow Crows, in their thirst for obliteration of the "Bosu-dono" and united gangs.Seireitei is of course concerned.The impending war could stir up a lot of civil unrest,spilling out into other districts and even leading to an uprising.Moreover, who knows what a bunch of organized, bloodthirsty gangsters could do.The normal citizens of the district are frightened,appealing to Seireitei to do something and hunting for anyone strong enough to stop the coming fight.
Your mission is to infiltrate the district undercover,find the "Bosu-dono" and return with him to Seireitei for it's believed that without him the gang alliance will fall apart.Be extremely cautious,those man are armed and dangerous.Though no match for a shinigami one on one they have advantage in numbers,it would be very easy to get overwhelmed.
(Note:In case your wondering,since Altria is taking part in this mission I think it will be easier if Akkei hosts it.Therefore she's controlling the NPC's and her posts are of their actions/reactions.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Shiro relaxes and acts normally. "hm.... I think... it's that way." he points to the far end of the garden to something that looks kinda like a 'crack' in the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 am

Looking at where Shiro's pointing she moves in that direction,coming up to a high wall that signifies the end of the garden.It is covered in greenery,different climbing plants growing all over it as well as beautiful red and white roses. "Oh..how pretty." Enchanted by the roses,a favorite of flowers, she shakes her head to regain focus,looking closely at the crack running through the wall. Tracing it with her fingers Altria smirks,"I knew it.It's a camouflaged doorway. There are pieces of a fence with all the plants growing on it covering it up. Guys, help me move them." Starting to move one piece she drops it suddenly,pricking her finger on one of many rose thorns,"Ow!" Wincing she pulls the hand back for inspection,there's blood gathering on the index finger,starting to drip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Shiro follows Altria over to the wall, he stares at all the different flowers, a peaceful, becalmed look shows on his face. he blinks a few times realizing that Altria had just pricked herself on the roses thorns while trying to move them. "Oh! Altri-chan.... here," he takes out a band-aid and wraps it on her injury. "it's temporary, but it'll do for now." He returns to look at the wall, and discovers a bare part on the fence. "Ah.... ok..." grabbing the bare part of the fence he slides it to the left reveling the hidden entrance. "there.... let's hurry in and close it before someone notices."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Loki goes along quietly.Looking around to make sure no one is in the vicinity of the garden to see them he makes a beeline for the "crack".Smiling at all the beautiful roses he clips one off stealthily,hiding it away to give to someone. Done with his secret business Loki steps up to Altria."Rather smart of them,making a camouflage like this." Hefting up one of the fence pieces he moves it out of the way,uncovering a piece of the hidden wooden door.Quickly turning at Altria's sound of pain he looks at the bloodied finger."You should be more careful,Altria-chan." With the bandage taking care of it he tries the door,it opens without sound."Weird,I thought it would be locked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:30 am

"Thank you,Shiro-kun." Glancing around to make sure no one is watching them she cautiously steps inside the entrance,it looks like a small room with a door in a corner.Flickering candles provide dim light source."Ok..let's see.." Walking up to the door she listens for a few moments before cautiously sliding it open a crack. There seems to be a well lit hallway with voices coming from down the right hall while the left is quiet.Closing the door she turns around,"There's a hallway behind that door,left hall seems quiet so we could take it.I think a boss would be somewhere on top floors so we'll have to find our way up.But first,let's put the camouflage thing back.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Walking into the tiny room Loki quickly looks around."Top floor?Would be nice to know how many there are.Maybe we could stop someone and get some information from them." Waiting for Shiro to get inside he moves the fence pieces closer,ready to replace them back as they were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Shiro follows in after Altria quickly, he turns briefly just to see if anyone's watching them. "we're clear... loki... after you close the fence let's hurry to the upper floors..... I have a feeling that we might have company showing up if we don't get going soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:26 pm

"Roger that." Pulling the fence pieces back as they were and watching out for rose thorns Loki hastily restores everything back,shutting the door.Looking around the room he spots an outline on the floor in the corner."Hey..what's this?" Kneeling near it he pulls it open revealing stairs leading down into a small underground storage room.Bending over the opening to peek inside he lets out a whistle."You wont believe this guys,there are crates with nothing but different sake down here." Grinning he pulls a towel off his shoulder."Lets stash this bathing stuff down there.We don't need it anymore,it'll even make us stand out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:56 pm

following the route and being lost with everybody, shin entered the room coincidentally but had no idea the one inside was also altria and the others, he asks..

"Who's there??!"

(the idea is for everyone to thought they were caught by someone but it's basically just shin showing up, while shin thought he caught up with an enemy but it's just altria and the others)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Looking at the entrance to the storage room with interest she gladly removes the pink abomination."Yeah,good idea.Here.." Handing him the towel and bathing bucket she smiles playfully,chuckling,"Just don't drink any of that sake."

At the sound of someone's else voice Altria tenses,thinking they were caught.Turning around quickly while drawing her zanpakuto she points the tip at their chest.Realizing it's actually Shin she let's out a relieved sigh,sheathing her blade,"Kami,Shin..you scared me.Thought you were an enemy for a moment there.What happened,did you get lost?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:03 pm

Jumping suddenly when Shin shows up, Shiro instinctively whips out his kunai-zan. Realizing it's shin he puts it away. "Damn it Shinichi! Don't give us a heart-attack! Good grief!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:08 pm

in surprise with delightment on his face..

"You guys!! finally caught up with you!! I thought I caught up with somebody else...glad it's you guys of all the people."

shin hurriedly goes near to where everyone is..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:01 pm

"Bah,you know I don't drink that stuff." Disappearing down the stairs into the small basement Loki stashes their towels and bathing props in one of the empty crates.Finished he comes back up,closing the doors leading down like they were never opened.At last noticing one more person in the room."Shin-san!Did you fall behind?Nice to have ya back.We can move now." Coming up to the door leading into the base he pulls the sliding doors open a crack,taking a look down the hall."All clear,let's move before someone shows up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:53 pm

replying to loki

"Ahh yea, you can put it that way. Anyway, you're right, someone might shows up. Let's get going"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Looking around one more time to confirm no one's around Loki takes the empty left hallway,mindful of conversational chatter heard from the right.Taking silent footsteps the hallway continues on for a while with occasional doors interrupting plain white walls.After a while a junction comes up with door leading into some room on the left and the hallway continuing on to the right.Stopping to look at the large doors he freezes,voices coming from the hallway ahead.Someone coming closer,two/three people by the sound of their conversation."Damn it!We need to hide,someone's coming!" He looks around in a panic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:44 am

~NPC~
Silently the grand doors on the left slide open.In a blur of impossibly quick movements a figure clad in black grabs Loki,then the rest of his group,dragging everyone into the room.Dumping them on the floor roughly the person slides the doors shut,hiding them away from sight of anyone passing in the hallway.Turning around their rescuer is revealed to be none other then Kage.Ordering them to be quiet with a sharp gesture he approaches the doors,listening for some time.At last satisfied Kage turns to face them once again."You showed smart strategy,until now.That was plain foolish.But as you've managed to get in this far I might as well help you some.That door,"with his left hand he gestures at a small door one wouldn't notice quickly,partially hidden behind a curtain in the far left corner of the room."Follow the corridor it leads to.After going through another room it'll take you to the stairs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 am

Having been following right behind Loki she stifles a surprised yell upon being pulled into the room,landing on the floor none too gently."Oww..what the..?" In a state of befuddled confusion few moments pass before she realizes their rescuer is actually Kage."You?.." Getting up and dusting herself off while Kage listens at the door she takes in the room he pulled them into,glancing at the partially hidden door when he gestures at it."Stairs?..So it's a shortcut.."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Taken unaware Loki looks around the room in a daze.Seeing the one helping them is Kage he looks at him with suspicion,remembering the silent man is not their 'friend.' His gut telling him something's just not right Loki measures Kage with a studying look. "One minute here!How do you know about this 'shortcut'? And how did you get ahead of us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:08 am

Landing roughly on the floor near altria, shiro is taken completely by surprise. getting up with a bit of effort, he glares at Kage. "The hell was that for?" he turns to see the hidden door with a set of stairs leading up... or somewhere. "..... oh... great.... could've mentioned that a little sooner... jerk.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 am

~NPC~
Looking completely calm Kage speaks in a monotone voice,"If you did not see me then I'm doing my job right though that says little about your so called shinigami senses.As for the shortcut,I scouted ahead of course." Giving Shiro a cool gaze he continues,"Which is why it was not mentioned before.I just learned of it.As Yusuke-sama said,none of us were here before." Switching his gaze to Loki he shrugs,"It is your choice.Take it or not.I do not care if you fail and die.But your success would benefit Yusuke-sama."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 am

Staying quiet, Shiro returns Kage's cool gaze. (thinks: 'I don't trust him in the least..... he's plotting something... i know it.') turning to Altria, "do we take the short cut? or do we go on with our 'other' Idea?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 am

'Ok..I don't trust the guy..at all..something's just..not right..but..' Looking at Kage closely she tries to pick up any indication he's lying,reasoning out their best course of action.Shaking her head in frustration at last she turns to Shiro,speaking bluntly."I don't know what the right move here is.Going back into the halls and continuing on is risky,we almost got discovered just now.So a shortcut would be preferable.But then.." glancing at Kage she narrows her eyes slightly,"I just don't trust you.However,I do believe we can take on whatever is thrown at us here.So I'd risk the shortcut."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 pm

"That's all I need to hear.Let's go.And like you said before,we still got one 'significant' edge over them all." Without waiting Loki goes through the doorway,starting a climb up the stairs.At least if it's a trap I'll get caught first by going first.Yeah..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:45 pm

laughing to loki's resolve..

"And what's so exciting about that? I know it's thrilling and everything but what the heck??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Laughing Loki shakes his head."You got it wrong.There's nothing exciting about getting caught in a trap,actually it's pretty stupid.And the one going first always gets caught first.But if that happens they can at least warn others." (Note:for the future, italics like this mean thinking,not talking.It's what I always use in rp's. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   

Back to top Go down

~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next