This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Gang wars.
Goal of the event: Prevent a gang war by kidnapping a mysterious "Bosu-dono."
Specific Users: Yes,this is a shinigami only event.
Mission type: Normal mission.
Story: Things have always been violent and lawless in deeper Rukongai districts. Generally speaking,the deeper you went the worse it got.West district #69,while not the worst possible place,had a reputation as the easiest place for one to lose ones life thanks to the many gangs fighting for dominance.The top two,worst of the worst,were The Crows and The Shadows.The two gangs were sworn enemies,with many spectacular and bloody battles taking place between them.However,recently things has taken a turn for the worse with unexpected twist.An unknown man referred to only as "Bosu-dono" has organized all the lesser gangs into one massive gang whose power is something to be reckoned with.He then proceeded to start exterminating The Crows and The Shadows.Neither knew what hit them.Now,with less then a half of each gang left they have put aside their differences and united into one gang The Shadow Crows, in their thirst for obliteration of the "Bosu-dono" and united gangs.Seireitei is of course concerned.The impending war could stir up a lot of civil unrest,spilling out into other districts and even leading to an uprising.Moreover, who knows what a bunch of organized, bloodthirsty gangsters could do.The normal citizens of the district are frightened,appealing to Seireitei to do something and hunting for anyone strong enough to stop the coming fight.
Your mission is to infiltrate the district undercover,find the "Bosu-dono" and return with him to Seireitei for it's believed that without him the gang alliance will fall apart.Be extremely cautious,those man are armed and dangerous.Though no match for a shinigami one on one they have advantage in numbers,it would be very easy to get overwhelmed.
(Note:In case your wondering,since Altria is taking part in this mission I think it will be easier if Akkei hosts it.Therefore she's controlling the NPC's and her posts are of their actions/reactions.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Shiro didn't sleep much at all, he wakes with a start when altria comes in and starts shaking people. ".... you don't have to shake me.... I was already awake." he sounds groggy and very tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Notoriously hard sleeper Loki's only reaction is to fall from his sitting position to the floor.Undaunted,he rolls over to face the wall and continues sleeping with his back to the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:33 pm

hearing other people's voices, shin wakes up.

"(Yawn) Morning!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Altria rolls her eyes,"And good morning to you too,Shiro.You look like you didn't sleep at all." Coming up to Loki she tries to get him awake,looking up for a moment when Shin wakes."Morning Shin." Redoubling her efforts to wake up Loki she finally grows frustrated at his lack of reaction,whacking him lightly. "Kami,wake up already!" When that also gets no response she leans close and whispers in his ear,"Oh lookie...birds,lots and lots of birds.A whole flock..coming riiight here,"she makes a bird like noise,"chirp.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:43 pm

~NPC~
The door opens and Mai enters,carrying a large brown paper bag.Seeing everyone,well almost everyone,awake she smiles."Good morning.I hope you all slept well and are rested?I went for some food,let's have breakfast." Bustling about busily she prepares tea and a big plate of onigiri,pulled out from the bag. "I'm sorry it's not much.."
~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:20 pm

"Aiee!!" At mention of birds and the sound Loki bolts awake so fast he smacks his head on the wall."Kuso.." Rubbing the sore spot he looks around for attacking birds.Seeing none,only Altria near and everyone else waking up. Putting the picture together he gives Altria an accusing look."That was uncalled for."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:49 pm

"Morning Altria.."

shin stretches then fixes the futon.

"Achoo!! Geez..morning allergies.."

wiping his nose. he sees mai comes in..

"Oh cool...I could use some tea..achoo!! Sorry"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Shiro stares at Loki and Altria then falls back to sleep. "zzzzz....zzzzz..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 pm

She smiles at him innocently,"Whatever do you mean?I had to get you up somehow,you sleep like a log." Standing up she nods to Mai."Thank you for the food.I was a little worried where you disappeared too." Walking up to Shiro she shakes his shoulder."Hey,wake up! We should eat and get a move on.We are on a mission,not a vacation!"
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Loki scowls at her innocent smile."There are better ways to do it then bringing up my phobia each time.That's just plain mean,you meanie." Making way for the food he takes a cup of tea and one of the onigiri."Thanks Mai-san.But how did you know?People here don't have to eat,usually." Taking a bite he makes a happy noise,hurriedly adding."I'm not complaining or anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 am

After shaking Shiro awake again she takes one of the tea cups and occupies one of the sitting cushions on the floor.Taking a long drink she picks an onigiri and takes a tentative bite,looking surprised at the flavor."Oh..those are delicious.." As sleeping outside always made her rather hungry in the morning she quickly demolishes the first one,getting started on another and speaking between bites,"We should hurry and get the thing done.They like to drink at lunch and we need those gangsters clear headed.They'd be trouble drunk.So let's eat quickly and get going."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 am

~
"Here you are." Mai hands Shin a cup of steaming tea,a pleasant aroma rising up from it.Placing the rest of the cups near the tray with food she takes a seat,sipping her own drink.At Loki's question she lowers her eyes and seems to be struggling with a decision before at last answering without looking up,"I'm sorry but I couldn't help hearing your talk..you are all shinigami?So I thought you'd be hungry in the morning..I'm sorry,it seemed like something I'm not supposed to know.."
~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 pm

"Thanks Mai-san"

finally getting rid off his allergies, he get up and stretches trying to remember the plan that became somehow blurry in his memory after the long night sleep.

"Ah guys..what's the plan again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Shiro didn't notice altria's shaking and is soundly asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Taking a drink of the tea to wash down the food she reconstructs the plan from the previous night in her head,probing it for weak spots, before speaking."Ok,so the plan was..Mai will take us to where they spend their time.Shiro and I will go in and try to get captured.Word of yesterdays little fun should have spread by now,plus I'll add in some of the old reputation,they should still have a bone to pick with me.And we can even pretend to be looking to move in on their turf or something.All together that should warrant a one way ticket to see the big monkey boss unless we have bad luck of running into complete newbies who don't know anything.Then we'll have to fall back on plan b) making a commotion and attracting someone more experienced and knowledgeable.Let's hope lucks on our side." She takes another drink and continues,"Shin and Loki,you two will follow us staying hidden.When they take us into their base try to get in as well,undetected.It would actually be best if you stayed hidden as long as possible.There shouldn't be anyone with good spirit energy sensing capabilities in their gang so I'd suggest using bakudo to become hidden. Depending on how the talk with the big bad boss monkey goes,I'd stake it turning violent quickly,you two might have to bail us out.Four of us should be able to taken them on and if need be use kido and our zanpakuto.Though I'd try to avoid revealing us being shinigami if at all possible.But,the priority is to get information from the boss though.We need a clear idea of what's going on and what the gangs are planning.Maybe he'll even have info on this "Bosu-dono" character and where the alliances base is."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:42 am

Shiro blinks awake and grumbles, "oi..... so, when are we planning on moving out?..... I'd like to go before I fall asleep again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Loki finishes the last piece,getting up."Let's get started now.But you two are supposed to leave your zanpakutou here,in case they search ya." Scratching his head he looks at where Altria's zanpakutou is hidden on her person."Shiro said he can call his if he needs it.But what are you going to do if you need yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 pm

"Thank you for being concerned but I'll be fine.Zanpakuto are not the only weapon one has.Besides,if need be he'll help.Distance is nothing as you well know." Putting her cup down she stands up."I'm ready to go as well. I already hid Tsukiyomi,with Kyokko and a barrier for protection he'll be quite safe.If everyone's ready,let's head out."
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Loki jumps to his feet."If you say so.Let's go get those goons so hard they won't know what hit them." Running over his words again he adds a correction. "I mean after we get in and all that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:03 pm

shin finishes his tea and prepares

"Alright then. I'm set to go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Shiro gets up and stretches, and yawns. " err.... ok... i'm ready..." he looks over to Mai and smiles, "thank you for your hospitality. it was most appreciated." he turns to Altria and gives a nod, "ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 pm

~
"As everyone is ready,please allow me to lead you to the destination.It's a small 'tea house' many Crows like to spend time at." Mai looks a little embarrassed,standing up in a hurry and heading out the door.Closing her house down as secure as it's possible she leads them down the winding back streets until a two level building with red columns at the front comes into view.There's a milling group at the front that seems to be the Crows.One of the man should be quite familiar.Towering over others with impressive height and muscle,his bare torso crisscrossed with scars,he makes an imposing figure.It's the same man that lead the gang ambush during their investigation of the lab in the rukongai mountain area.Mai stops at the corner a little ways from them."Here we are..and I do belief those are all Crows..what will you do now?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Shiro smiles in a carefree way, "well, let's start by saying 'hi'." He smiles and winks at Altria. "ready to start?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Altria cracks her knuckles and smirks,hefting the wooden sword onto her shoulder,"Oh yess,let us.And look,isn't that our old friend from before?" Stepping out she moves towards the milling group,putting on a scary smile.Deciding to get right down to business she grabs the closest of the group by the front of his vest and sends him into the thick of them with a well placed kick.Elbowing another in the gut she whacks his neck when he doubles over,effectively knocking him out. Having gathered their attention that way her smirk widens,putting one foot on the fallen guy she leans forward slightly,"Hello there,boys.Remember me?"

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Loki coughs,hiding his discomfort when Mai describes where they are heading.When they reach the location he hides back and out of sight."Good luck guys.We will follows right behind you. Be careful,ok.And Shiro." Loki turns serious."Make sure nothing happens." Omitting 'to her' Loki backs away from them,melting into the shadows of the alley.Thinking of the best way of following them he turns to Shin."Shin-san,could you cast Kyokko over us and maintain it?That would make this a lot easier but mine would probably fizzle out at inopportune moment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~   

Back to top Go down

~Gang Wars in West Rukongai.~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next