This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 21, 2010 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off!

Goal of the Event: The Arcanas and The Alliance starts to counter each other. Shinigamis are asked to take this chance to eliminate the enemies with all means possible.

Specific Users: Shinigamis, Arcanas, The Alliance, and Others...

Location: United States: The same location where Fura first appeared.

Story:
Hopefully finding a way to locate the base of the Arcanas, Ryu Okazaki set a rendezvous of meeting up with Hisashi Tou regarding his recruitment. Ryu has no intention of joining the Arcanas; however, his plan is just to lure Hisashi into telling him where the main base of the Arcanas by making him thinks that he's joining the organization. On the other side of the story, Hisashi has no intention of telling Ryu where the main base is unless Ryu is completely a member of the Arcanas; however, his plan is just to lure Ryu into joining the organization by making Ryu thinks that he'll show where the main base is. With this deadlock, both failed to do what they're trying to accomplish closing the deal off and concluding it out with a fight.
Other members of both parties joined the fight. Shinigamis are asked to investigate the reiatsu disturbance at the fighting location and asked to take actions against it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Urikim splits into three copies one goes after Miyuu and the other rushes at Altria. The real Urikim rushes at Yasei and slashes him with Tatsutahime, then follows up with a claw swipe raking his chest and stomach areas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 10:12 pm

She raises her zanpakuto,on a silent command shadowy blades rise up from the circle.'Let's try this..' Gathering spirit energy around her left hand she points it at Urikim."Hadou #64-Sōren Sōkatsui."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
5/100  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Miyuu parries with Aneitora and flipping over him in the air fires another Cero at his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death

Stats
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

The shadow copies stagger a bit but then continue their attacks, one slices open Miyuu's side with it's claws. The other dodges Altria's Hadou and then bites Altria's arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 10:21 pm

"Ow,the hell?" Wincing she takes the opportunity to drive her zanpakuto through the copy,along with the shadow blades.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar

Stats
EXP:
5/100  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Miyuu doesn't pay attention to the wound,instead grabbing the shadow copies arm before it can pull back and slashing downward with her zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 10:25 pm

~Yasei~
"Urg." Yasei jumps back,one hand on his stomach.It's bleeding slightly."Tch,I really hate it when you go nuts." Taking out his duel zanpakuto he points them at each of the copies firing a dark red,destructive Cero at both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death

Stats
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 10:30 pm

The shadow copy howls in pain as Miyuu slashes through it's arm then kicks her away with it's clawed foot. The copy that was fighting Altria snaps it's jaws down hard and rips away as it's slashed, there's a crunching sound as it pulls away. It fades.

~with Yasei~

Urikim dodges the ceros and continues to slash away at Yasei and catapults him straight into the air, then fires a cero at him from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 11:15 pm

As the copy's powerful jaws sink deeper into her arm,ripping away before it fades,she can feel muscles tearing and bone breaking with a sickening sound."Gyahhh!!" Altria can't stop agonizing cry erupting from her lips.Staggering slightly,she's for a moment blinded by hot pain.Her left hand hangs uselessly by her side,reduced to mangled flesh and broken bone,steadily dripping large quantities of blood.Torn nerves send burning flares of fire along the whole arm and all the way to her spine.Breathing heavily she focuses her thoughts through the pain.'Ngh..Bloody hell..this is really..bloody painful.. bloody damn bastard..' Tsukiyomi's worried voice cuts through,his cool tone like a soothing cold compress on the raging hot pain,'Kichoo,use Mikazuki now.You can't lose too much blood!' Automatically she points Tsukiyomi at her chest," Fukkatsu Shiro,Mikazuki." A silver glows surrounds her,she bites her lower lip as the bone mends painfully.It fades,revealing a fully healed arm with the cuts from before gone as well.

'That was a stupid move.I haven't experienced pain like that in a while..And now I just used my only heal..and my arm's still throbbing. Mikazuki might have healed the wound but it still remembers the pain..good thing I didn't lose too much blood at least..Gh,I should have asked Uriko for some of her medicine..' Berating her own stupidity she swings her tingling arm around a few times.Deciding Miyuu can more then handle the other copy she leaves it to her and seeing Yasei's predicament uses Mugetsu to teleport to Yasei and grasping his shoulder teleport out of the way of the Cero.

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun May 30, 2010 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 11:17 pm

~Yasei.~
'Tch,what a pain.At least before Kurai was there,he's the one who mostly dealt with Urikim.Akkei explained the plan..so where the hell are they?And I have to help out a shinigami if needed till they get here..Grr.what.a.pain!' Yasei is parrying some of the blows,his duel zanpakuto's flashing,but many get through as his speed is slower. However his thick hierro lessens the damage considerably.Being suddenly thrown into the air Yasei is disoriented for a moment,catching sight only of the red glow."Kuso.."
Realizing there's no way to dodge with him still being in such a position in the air Yasei crosses his arms in front and draws together,fully preparing to take a hit.He's then taken by surprise when none other then a shinigami appears from nowhere and poofs them out of the way.Though having met only one time before the easily recognizable silver hair and different colored eyes immediately bring forth the memory of that meeting,along with her name. "Thanks,Altria wasn't it?." Facing Urikim again he changes his grip on Kurooni and dashes at Urikim,starting a barrage of heavy slashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar

Stats
EXP:
5/100  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Fri May 28, 2010 11:28 pm

The kick lands on her stomach,three parallel slashes appearing from the claws before she's send flying.She uses her wind to flip in the air and land on the ground,skidding to a halt. Pressing a hand to her stomach,red appears around her fingers.Suddenly hearing Altria cry out in agony she whips around,hot anger rising up at the sight of her injured arm.Ears flattening on her head and tail swishing angrily,Miyuu utters a low animalistic growl,her pupils shrink becoming more cat like.Her reiatsu blazes brightly,wind picks up,whirling around her. "Yer gonna pay for hurting what's mine!" Claws of wind form around her left hand while two small whirlwinds materialize beneath her feet. Launching at the copy with boosted speed she strikes with her zanpakuto from one side ,driving her left hand into its chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hisashi Tou
Arcana Tower
Arcana Tower

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Sat May 29, 2010 1:51 am

Hisashi puts a distance against ryu and stops fighting considering what is happening. He watches and observes closely on what's happening. He then sonidos near Akkei.

"What's happening to him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu Okazaki
Arrancar
Arrancar

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Sat May 29, 2010 1:53 am

Noticing hisashi left to check things out. ryu sonidos near to the fight but watching it from a distace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Sat May 29, 2010 1:58 am

~loki and shin

Noticing mikiru's reiatsu, shin changed his mind and is determined to go

"I have my phone here, but I don't think we need it right now, with that display of reiatsu, I'm sure altria noticed that already and went there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Sat May 29, 2010 2:02 am

Arriving close to the scene Akkei motions for Kurai to stay put,wishing to analyze the situation first.'It's fully out..having Kurai go into the fray now will only make it more angry.' She pulls out her tablet,turning on a few programs."Kurai,let us observe for now.Yasei should be able to handle it since he's not alone.Interfere only if it's life or death.He's been whining about not having any good battles lately anyway." Though wishing to go in Kurai bows slightly."As you wish,my lady." At Hisashi's appearance she turns to face him."The Hollow that was so kindly given," her voice drips with malice,"to him at the labs by the Lab.Corp has fully taken over." Akkei pronounces Lab.Corp with obvious disgust and hatred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Sun May 30, 2010 9:25 pm

~with Uriko~

Shiro feels a burst of pain shoot through his left arm, he winces painfully. (in thought) 'Ahhhhhh! this is worse than the burning pain I'm already feeling!' he falls over in pain. 'make it stop.. please... anyone...' Fenikkusu appears next to Shiro and nudges him comfortingly. "kuuruu... Shiri.." the pain slowly begins to fade leaving only the burning sensation from Urikim's curse. "Feniku? wha?"
Fenikkusu just stares at Shiro with an understanding look, then turns to Uriko. "go on... help your friends... I can look after Shiri, and Cora-chan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Sun May 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Uriko looks reluctant at first then nods, "... I... I'll try... thank you... Feni-san." she flash-steps away until she runs into yasei and Altria, "oomph! O-oh! sorry! huh?" she turns to see Urikim advancing on them. "wh-wha... what.. is That?!" she has a terrified look on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death

Stats
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Sun May 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Urikim let's out a roar of distorted laughter. "Grrrrrah ha ha ha.... What's the matter Girl?!" His eyes glisten with an eerie glow, "More prey to rip to shreds!!" He lunges forward and swipes Yasei into a tree with razor sharp claws, ripping through his hierro like it's nothing. with the other claw he bashes Altria into a boulder, then is about to land a bite into Uriko's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Sun May 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Uriko flash-steps out of the way of Urikim's jaws just in time. she pulls out something small like a marble and eats it. "I didn't think i'd ever have to use this." She pulls out her zanpakuto and shouts: "Shine as one with pale light, and glow as the moon! Fuyuha Tsukiryu!" The sword transforms into a double helix sword half-black and half-white with a long streaming tassel. it shines pale blue. "no one shall die while I'm here."

(note: the small tablet she ate is a temporary power boost it will wear off in a bit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Sun May 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Altria regains her balance after Uriko runs into her."It's Urikim..Mikiru's Hollow. Why are you here,Uriko?You should have stayed with Shiro..this is not..not something I wanted you to see..or face..." At Urikim's words she bristles."You're not ripping anyone into anything, damn wolf." As he suddenly lunges forward and Yasei is swiped into a tree she only has time to raise her zanpakuto before being bashed into a boulder,it splinters from impact.Smacking against it hard she gets the breath knocked out of her,vision going dark for a moment as there's a very definite crack.'Argh! I just healed damn it..bloody bastard..' She staggers up,a shifting when she takes a breath indicates a broken rib..or two.Looking for Uriko in worry she's surprised at the changed appearance of her zanpakuto.Using Mugetsu she appears near Uriko."Are you alright,he didn't get you?And..your zanpakuto changed??"

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Sun May 30, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician

Stats
EXP:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Sun May 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Yasei collides with a tree,breaking it in half and going through into another tree with the same effect,stopping only on the fourth.Long,deep gashes run all across his chest from the claws,bleeding profusely.He remains motionless for a few minutes before getting up and spitting out blood."Bastard." Growling he sonidos at Urikim while he has his back turned,bitting with both zanpakuto into each shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Mon May 31, 2010 1:24 am

__Shin and Loki___
Even with his atrocious reiatsu sensing skills Loki picks up on the massive Hollow presence."What the hell is that?" Feeling Altria's reiatsu,the only one he can sense without problem,already there."You're right,she noticed.Let's go." Loki takes off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
33/100  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Mon May 31, 2010 7:53 am

~shin and loki

shin nods in agreement and takes off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Mon May 31, 2010 12:37 pm

~with Altria and the others~

Uriko looks over at Altria, ".... I used a boost tablet... so I could temporarily use shikai...." She notices Altria's injuries, "Ah! Altira! I'll fix that!" she points her zanpakuto at Altria's chest, "Kakuremino!" (magic cloak) Altria's injuries are healed, and a pale blue glow appears around her. "you should be better protected now." she then turns to Urikim, "........ so... that's.... really Miki-kun?" a saddened look flicks across her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   Mon May 31, 2010 12:42 pm

She breathes easier with the injuries gone."Thanks Uriko." Facing Urikim she nods,"Yes,but it's not actually Mikiru.Just a Hollow hijacking his body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~   

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous: Deadlock! The Deal is Off ~Plot Mission 4.~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next