Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Going in blind.~

Go down 
+4
Yuriko Katsura
Shinichi Yoh
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~Going in blind.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Event Name: Sight.
Goal of the event: Find out what happened to the missing shinigami and investigate the coordinates.
Specific Users:No.
Mission type: Normal mission.
Story: Shinigami have been going on missions to Hueco Mundo and mysteriously disappearing,completely without a trace.A member of 2nd division was given an assignment to investigate and has also gone missing,however beforehand he managed to send a message via the Soul Pager, it contained the words M.F. and coordinates, along with a rather strange warning,"beware eyes".A group is assembled to investigate the location.What could the strange warning mean?

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:04 pm

~11:00 AM,Seireitei-2nd division barracks.~
A loud knocking on the front door echoes around.With a heavy sigh Altria pulls herself up from where she's fallen onto the couch after getting back from required training with the Vice Captain earlier in the morning,too tired to take a few extra steps to her room."Ngh..next time I should just say no..but he's so scary..I'm coming damn it!" Flinging the door open with a snarl she blinks in surprise at the messenger from 5th section of Onmitsukido."Altria Mizuno?" Looking at him nervously she nods."You have been assigned a mission by Vice Captain.The details are in here.You are also allowed to acquire help should you wish,if that person doesn't have any duties." He holds out a white envelope.Uttering a heavy sigh she takes it,"Yes,thank you." With a bow he's gone and she closes the door."Great..perfect timing.That jerk,he's doing this on purpose,'It'll toughen you up.' Like hell,get me killed is what it'll do." Muttering angrily she takes a seat on the couch and opens the envelope,reading through the contents."M.F? As in Menos Forest?.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ Left_bar_bleue25/100~Going in blind.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Shiro is snoozing in his room, when Fenikkusu pecks his head to wake him up, "zzz- OW! Fe-Fenikku! don't do that!" The black phoenix just stares at Shiro until he reluctatly gets up and grabs his uniform and puts it on. "erg..... headache..." Fenikkusu hops into the air and glides towards Shiro and perches on his shoulder. He exits his room and goes to sit in the living room, still sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Without looking up she waves her hand,"Good morning,sleepy head.You're so lucky..I got dragged out of bed at six by that psycho." With a sigh she continues reading,a shocked expression forming on her face."Wait..I knew this guy.."

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ Left_bar_bleue25/100~Going in blind.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Shiro is snoring though he's sitting down. Fenikkusu pecks his ear. "zz... OW!! Stop tha- zzzz..." he falls asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Looking up she starts laughing,shaking Shiro slightly,"Hey,if you're going to sleep go do it in bed silly." Getting up she drops the mission papers on the table after memorizing the coordinates.Heading into her room she looks around the stack of papers,finally emerging with a map.Walking back into the living she opens it up on the table."Let's see..67,89..that's ..right around..ah,here." Leaning close she examines the location."Oh,this is just great..it's right in the the center of Menos Forest..maybe,it's a trap?Hm..but a Hollow couldn't send that message." Looking at it thoughtfully she shakes her head and gathers the map up again,putting it on a bookshelf."Either way,a mission's a mission.And..it's Mugen that went last.I have a debt to pay..if he's still alive."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ Left_bar_bleue33/100~Going in blind.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:36 pm

shin bumps into the guy, a co-member of him in the 5th section of onmitsukido, who's passing the mission info.

"What's goin' on?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 am

~With Shin~
"C-Commander,sir!" He bows quickly."I was just bringing orders to Mizuno-san from Vice Captain.It's a mission concerning the Hueco Mundo disappearances everyone's been worried bout lately.Our division has been entrusted with it since it was our own that went missing last."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
~Going in blind.~ Left_bar_bleue33/100~Going in blind.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 am

shin unused to the formality, he grins...

"No need to be formal. Mission..uhmm dissappearance eh? It's creepy huh. I don't think I have any missions today so I'll go along with Altria-san today. Also, inform this mission to Uriko Katsura of the 4th squad. She might want to go to this mission too. Thanks."

shin heads to altria
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:41 am

~With Shin.~
"Yes,Shinichi-san." With a bow the man hurries away.

~With Altria.~
Emerging from her room after changing out of the training clothes and back into the uniform Altria looks around the living room in a hurry."Where is it?I know I dropped it somewhere in here last time.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 am

Shiro gets up groggily and pats Fenikkusu's head, " alright... I'm up.... YAWN! so sleepy.. " Cora scampers after Altria.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 am

"Ah,there!" With an exclamation Altria leans over the couch she's fallen asleep on earlier and fishes out her Soul Pager."Good,now I'm all set." Shoving it into her pocket she turns around to smile at Cora and ruffles her hair,"Be good while I'm gone kiddo,alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Cora stares up at Altria and nods. " 'neesan be safe too!" she scampers off and tackles Shiro on the couch, "Uwagh!" Fenikkusu flutters out of the way and goes to perch on Altria's shoulder. "owie! come on! Cora! get off me!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:58 pm

"Eh?Shiro,you're coming too?I thought you'd go back to sleep or something.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Cora gets off of Shiro and goes to sit on the couch. He gets up and dusts himself off. "Sigh..... I may as well...... I don't have anything better to do........" he motions to Fenikkusu, "come on." Fenikkusu flutters over and perches on shiro's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:32 pm

"Ah,well let's get going then.One of the gates should have been opened." Checking one last time to make sure she didn't forget anything Altria heads out the door and towards the senkaimon gates positioned a little further from the division.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 pm

shin caught up to them..

"Good. I thought I'm gonna miss you guys. I heard the mission, I think I'll go. Are we going yet?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Smiling she nods,"Yeah,we're heading for the senkaimon now.They were supposed to stabilize one into Hueco Mundo.Glad to have you along Shin."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 pm

shin smiles..

"Thanks, I ask my co-member to inform uriko-san about this mission too, but there isn't any replies yet so i'm not sure if she's going."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 pm

"Uriko?Um..I think she's sleeping..unless she left..yeah,maybe she left somewhere.With all the ruckus we were making.Good thinking though,maybe she'll show up later." Catching sight of the shimmering gateway she hurries up,arriving near it shortly.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:45 pm

"Alright then, I guess we should just head on first."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:05 am

"Yeah." Without stopping she passes through the sankaimon,landing lightly in a clearing somewhere in Menos Forest.Pulling out her Soul Pager she quickly checks their coordinates."Well,isn't this perfect..that place is almost at the other end of this forest.Guess this is the closest they could open up,we'll have to do some walking." Shaking her head with a sigh she starts down a well worn path.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Shiro follows Altria out of the senkaimon, and looks around. ".... this place... It feels... familiar....." he draws his kunai just to be on the safe side. " ..... this place.... something just.... isn't right, be on guard."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 pm

shin looks around.

"It's been awhile since i've been here."

shin cathes up to shiro..

"It's alright, Shiro, this place is trully familiar to you...i don't know if you remember it, but this is the place where we actually first met each other. i was just a newbie back then and then we both helped altria from some incident."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Shiro stares at Shin curiously, ".... where... we first met? ..... erg..." he get a throbbing headache. (in thought) '........ we have met before......... it's a blur, but now that you mention it........' Shiro's expression changes to a more thoughtful one, " now that you mention it......... I have been here before....... right Shin? "

(note: Shiro just remembered who Shin was, though his memory is still fuzzy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Going in blind.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Going in blind.~   ~Going in blind.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Going in blind.~
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: The Menos Forest-
Jump to: