Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Training Area.~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

~Welcome to the Training Grounds.~
Imagine the underground training area under Urahara's shop and the Sokyoku hill.This is what the Training Grounds look like,a specially made chamber.Artificially created healing spring included for those especially hard to heal scratches.
Come here to train,practice moves and increase your skills,either by yourself or challenging other members of the Arcana.A good way to get better and master your skills.^^

Last edited by Altria Mizuno on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
Level: 5
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:50 pm

____Two days later________
Sitting on one of the large boulders strewn about the training area Devien waits for his opponents arrival,filled with anticipation.Leaning against nearby tree Kaji is sharpening one of her daggers,yawning in boredom."Master,do you honestly think Akkei-san will bring someone with her?" "Truly?No,I do not.Someone like her would never ask,too proud a creature.I doubt she wants to reveal much to anyone any way.But one never knows.They might catch on as well." Taking another look at the huge glowing silver barrier surrounding the training grounds Devien grins."I am surprised she was serious of asking Lord-sama for the barrier." Shooting him a look Kaji rolls her eyes,his glowing satisfaction obvious to her eyes."But you are pleased." Laughing Devien only smirks."Oh yes.I have been waiting for such a thing since joining.Mock battle to the death."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:40 am

"Who said anything about death?" Approaching Devien she glances around the training field,relieved to see the barrier in place."I see Thoth-sama already put it up.Good,no need to worry about damages." Having changed into her usual training clothes she's now wearing capris,tank top and long arm warmers to hide runes marking activation of her powers,all colored black,with Sagishi clipped to a black belt on her waist. "I see you brought Kaji.I would advice observing from larger distances.Now then,shall we get started?I have duties to take care off later in the day." Emanating a cool calmness she steps back to put a little distance between them,placing one hand on Sagishi.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Jumping down Devien stomps out the smoke he was indulging in,nodding to Kaji.With a bow of acknowledgment to Akkei she sonidos further back from them,taking up a comfortable position against one of the bare trees.Smiling charmingly at Akkei he makes a show of rolling up the puffy white sleeves of his blouse up to the elbows,removing his usual white gloves from a back pocket and putting them on."I thought it would be educational for her to observe.Fighting with observers is also so much more exciting.Yet I see you brought no one?Secrets to keep?" Smirking he flexes one hand,reaching back to unclip the two straps holding each of his zanakuto's secure in their sheaths."Later duties?Tsk,tsk,Lady Akkei.Are you taking this seriously enough?I do not believe either of us will be in shape for any "duties" besides rest.That is another reason why I suggested bringing someone.After all,even for a simple spar those two had ended up needing someone." Shrugging nonchalantly he smiles."But,as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:49 pm

A look of disgust crosses her face for a moment,eyes lingering on the dissipating smoke.Shaking her head she narrows her eyes slightly."Secrets?Who knows.Maybe I simply don't need someone to babysit me,unlike some people." Growing tired of needless talk she speaks sharply,"If I wasn't taking this seriously I would not have bothered Thoth-sama about the barrier.Now enough of this pointless banter.Speak your rules and let us begin.You wanted a fight not an interview."
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:39 pm

"Tsk,tsk,so impatient.I'm afraid you'll have to endure my banter even during the fight.It would be no fun otherwise." Chuckling Devien smirks."The only rule is:there are no rules.Anything goes.Except of course using a Resurreccion,it's too bad Lord Thoth forbids them on HQ premises.We'll have to repeat this again out in the desert.Now.." Removing Vicio from it's sheath on his back he adopts a fighting stance.Sonido-ing up close Devien feints an attack to her right side,changing the direction into an upwards slash going for her chest. Following through he does a 360 turn,bringing his leg up to hit her with a kick.Jumping back with a back handstand he slashes out his sword in a wide arc,sending out a deep red Cero in her wake.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:21 am

"Is that so?How tiresome." Looking at him coldly a chilling smile graces her lips," Let me assure you,this fight will be more then enough.You will not want another." Flipping her hold on the sword into the left hand and adopting a reverse grip she brings her hand up to her shoulder,blade parallel to her chest with tip of it pointed to the ground.Thanks to such a hold she only has to do a small adjustment to block his attack,placing her right palm on the flat side of the blade to steady it.Sparks fly as their blades connect and she slides back slightly.As he starts a turn she reasons some attack,likely a kick is coming.Bending backwards,the kick going over her,Akkei bends back completely,hands touching the ground,doing a backflip. Surprised slightly by the Cero zeroing in on her with little time left she does a quick sidestep to the left,it flies by,lightly grazing her arm and leaving a shallow gash.Dismissing the wound with a glance her purple gaze focuses on Devien.Being a melee weapon fighter she closes the distance between them with a quick sonido,changing her grip on the sword to a normal one.Left arm rising high she starts to bring it down in an arc,aiming for his right shoulder.At the last moment she suddenly let's go of the blade,letting it drop down.Catching it with the right hand she does an upwards slash at his chest that goes from hip to shoulder.It being her signature move the technique is executed ceaselessly,in space beat of few seconds, and with ease,thanks to her ambidexterity.Whirling in a half circle she steps back on guard.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:54 am

Satisfied at least one of his three attacks hit Devien smirks."Score one for me." Back stepping when Akkei gets up close he raises the blade over his head to block her high slash surprise showing on his face when she instead drops the blade and attacks from low using another hand."Condannare!" Leaning back quickly he prevents it from sinking too deep, channeling power to Hierro in milliseconds to strengthen it further.It doesn't stop her blade fully but it doesn't sink in as deep.A wound opens,running from his shoulder to hip,blood welling up and soaking his white shirt red.Backing up quickly Devien smirks at her slyly,licking his upper lip,"That's a very interesting technique you've just used,Lady Akkei.Quite unorthodox." Flickering out of sight he does three circles around her,dust stirring up.Stopping at her back Devien kicks out at the back of her knees,sending her falling to the ground.In seconds he's on Akkei,grabbing each hand and pulling them together.Switching so both of her petit hands are stacked on top of each other and held by one of his,fitting into it easily,he tightens hold on them till bones creak and a bruise is certain to form later.Grinning feraly he reaches for his zanpakutou,dropped and lying right by her head.Picking it up with free hand Devien twirls it ones through his fingers and with a charming smile hiding action to follow drives Vicio through both of Akkei's hands at the palms,steel sinking some few feet through her flesh and into the ground below."Now isn't this bettter?I can use both of my hands now." Leaning close his eyes focus on the strange purple marking under her eyes."I've always thought,these markings of yours would look so much better...in red."Tracing them with his fingers ones he reapeats the action again,digging his elongated nails in,red lines blossoming on top of purple.Inspecting his work Devien smiles,satisfied.Eyes drifting to the scar running through her eyes he traces it in interest with bloodied fingers,leaving a red trail."Now this must have a grand story,hmmm?" Running his fingers down the paler scar tissue to it's end at her jaw he continues making a red trail to her lips,brushing over them lightly. Leaning closer till their noses touch and his hair brushes her face he whispers lowly."Care to relate it to me?I am mighty interested.Have been since seeing you for the first time,hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 am

Opening her Pesquisa to feel him circling around she utters a muffled curse at the sudden kick delivered to the sensitive area at the backs of her knees.Legs folding underneath her in automatic response.Air escaping her lungs at collision with the ground and Devien's solid weight suddenly pressing her down she winces as he nearly wretches her arms out of their sockets pulling them together, his grip crushing.'That will certainly leave a mark.' Tracking him reaching for the blade with the corner of her eyes she's more worried by the charming smile appearing on his face then previous feral one.Akkei goes completely still as he twirls the blade,'He would not,'eyes widening marginally as it is driven through her palms.Breath catching at the feel of cold steel sliding down through something so sensitive as hands any pain is immediately overcome by anger.Pinned down and watching him trace her rune markings through narrowed eyes she fights down a shiver when he touches sensitive scar tissue,outrage and cold anger bubbling up at the gesture.Gaze locking on his as Devien leans forward,ends of his hair tickling her face and a faint scent of sweet spices and blood brushing by she smiles in a cold,detached way that manages to be also mocking.

Having been un-noticeably gathering spirit energy in layers around her legs Akkei suddenly pulls both legs up,planting one firmly in Devien's stomach and one on his chest.Kicking out and pushing with spirit energy at the same time,Devien is send flying off and away from her with a violent jerk.Lifting her head to look at the blade thrust through her hands Akkei takes a steadying breath,steeling herself for what must be done.'Steady..it does not widen out near the hilt like others,the wound should not tear more.' Clenching her mouth closed tightly she steadily lifts one arm that by stroke of luck is the left one and slowly slides it up on the blade,smearing silver steel red. Sharp,fiery pain flares in her hand but she keeps at it,brows furrowed,until her hand reaches the curving wings of the guard and can go no further.Letting out a slow breath she grips the guard with her fingers and without hesitation jerks her left arm forward,yanking the sword out of the ground and her right hand.
"Nrghh..ahh,"small pained sound escaping her Akkei immediately holds the trembling left hand out and in one smooth movement pulls the sword out of the left hand,flinging it away.Jumping to her feet she tracks down Devien's location, making sure to be facing it.Inspecting her bleeding palms she gathers her purple reiryoku to them,preventing further bleeding.Tearing a piece of black fabric from the bottom of her capris she makeshiftly bandages both hands,pressing pressure points along the arms to block some of the pain temporarily. Swiping away the blood painted onto her lips she wipes at the red trail Devien left along her scar and slashes cut into her rune markings that have already stopped bleeding,leaving only drying blood.Glancing around to locate her zanpakuto she sonidos to it,picking Sagishi up with reassurance.
Facing once more in Deviens direction her cold tone hides the hot anger bubbling beneath the surface,"You have damaged my hands.That might be a smart move for you in a fight normally,Devien,but here it only ticked me off."
As she lifts one hand a dozen dark purple spheres of energy start forming around it,"So you were interested in me?Let me give you some advice then.Here's one,I don't like personal contact like you just pulled."
The spheres grow to soccer size,pulsing,"Two,to a scientist,hands are everything.One of reasons you'll never see us fighting hand to hand.."
Zero-ing on his location she suddenly disappears,sonido bringing her ten feet behind his back,"And three..my past is none of your concern...Cero!" The spheres fly at Devien,unknown to him only three are actually real,the rest are illusions.However,perfectly done they radiate same signature,telling real from fake a nearly impossible feat.
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Unsuspecting she would perform a move like that Devien gets kicked off Akkei, air whooshing out of his lungs. Angling his body he twists around, skidding to a halt on air. Massaging his abdomen, places of her kick smarting even through his boosted Hierro. Watching Akkei from the air with interest he smiles picking faint sweet scent of her blood in the air. The smallest of her reactions doesn't go unnoticed by him: mouth clenching, brow furrowing. The small,pained sound escaping her like music to his ears. She get's up, turning in his direction fully. Devien looks her up and down appreciatively. Mmm,delicious. The ruby splash of blood smeared on her looks absolutely yummy. More would be preferable. Akkei addressing him in cold tone, using his name without usual -kun or -san, meaning she is angry as he learned. Grinning delighted Devien tilts his head to show he is listening. Observing energy spheres forming around her hands he counts them quickly, focusing his spirit energy into Hierro and legs. Ready to sonido and dodge he is confounded at her disappearing. Where? Above? Left? Right? No! Behind me!! Turning on his heel Devien springs into sonido flight, dodging around the spheres. Twisting to avoid one he is hit in the back with another. Losing focus he stumbles. "Merde!" More spheres coming for him Devien draws Pecado, holding it in front to repel. His eyes go wide when the spheres he was planning to repel passes right through him. "What is this?? Illusion?" Confused, he is hit with a real Cero in his side. "Grah!" Landing on the ground, his side is stained red with blood.His back in better shape, sheath located there softening the blow. "Bravo.That was some retaliation, my lady. I have angered you. Why do we not get serious then?" Quickly retrieving his other zanpakutou,Vicio twin to Pecado. Crossing swords together Devien softly intones. "MaldiciĆ³n De EmociĆ³n." (Spanish for:Curse of Emotion)." Kanji on his blades flash brightly for but a moment. Wonderful. Which emotion should I afflict her with first? It would be lovely to see all of them on her passive face. Perhaps grief? Yesss. To see her features distorted with grief..tears falling..lovely. Perhaps..guilt?Hnn..an appetizer!She must have plenty to be guilty off.Yes..guilt first.Then,after my curiosity is satisfied,grief. Drown! A dark blue kanji for drown begins glowing on Vicio. Sonidoing to Akkei, wielding both of his zanpakutou, he attacks from up high with Pecado to engage her zanpakuto. Quickly getting through her guard Devien opens a small slash on her cheek with Vicio. Jumping back immediately he smiles slowly, observing blue kanji for drown replace the wound. Waiting for her to become affected, overwhelmed too with her always shutting emotions away. He sways in anticipation."Yess.Drown in guilt.Let me punish you for your sins."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Lifting her blade to block his high attack she jumps back when he slashes at her cheek with his other zanpakuto.Narrowing her eyes when he does the same she runs her fingers over where the wound should be,feeling none.'What did he just do?It sounded like he activated his powers..but how do they work?All I know is that they supposedly affect your emotions.' Noticing drown kanji glowing on his blade Akkei considers possibilities,examining if she's feeling any different.Hearing his words she glares at Devien icily.Lips parting with a ready retort it transforms into a soft gasp when suddenly there's a flash of images surfacing in her mind.As if someone pulled a door open a flood of memories rushes through her.Images from times long gone flowing into more recent:a street drenched in blood,unmoving form on the ground..a battle in the desert,driving her sword through someone,bitter victory..fleeting images of faces..shinigami, human, Hollow.. shattering zanpakuto..fights..killing her own kind..her lab and a shard..a wolf Hollow rampaging..continuous images of Mikiru flashing by..then looping to the beginning,over and over.Clutching her head in pain with one arm Akkei doubles over,trembling,fighting to stop the rushing memories."Ngh..you!!..what did you do to me??"
Back to top Go down
Devien De Duende
Arcana Devil
Arcana Devil
Devien De Duende

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Drinking in the sight before him Devien smiles,stalking towards Akkei slowly. Sheathing Pecado,Vicio drags on the ground,creating a 'sheen' like noise."Why, I haven't done much,Lady Kei.Why,feeling..guilty?" Chuckling at his own choice of words he stops near her. "I have simply called to the surface your feeling of guilt.And my,have you got plenty to be guilty off!" Using the images and knowledge transmitted to him by the mark on her cheek he smirks."You are one dangerous lady,Akkei.Killing those you love.Even your guard dogs suffer." Leaning forward he traces the kanji on her cheek,whispering."Such deep guilt,deserves punishment.You think so yourself.Let's see it drive you to your knees."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Getting the rushing flood of memories under control at last she draws herself up,shoulders moving back,standing stiff and straight..proud.Smacking his arm away from her face with a powerful,loud resounding smack her dark purple glowing eyes glaring into his own,showing nothing but bottomless dark.Her voice is cold and biting enough to freeze,"Do refrain from touching me so callously,The Devil." Cold light shining in her eyes at his words,in one smooth, quick,movement Akkei drives her zanpakuto through his stomach,"Do not presume you know or understand anything, anything, about me,Devien.It's hundreds of years too early,"twisting the blade slowly she keeps her cold gaze on him,"This guilt you speak of..did you think calling it forth so will break me?" Grasping the front of his shirt with the other hand she pulls him close,forcing to lean down so they are eye to eye,"This..this I feel everyday of my existence.Upon waking in the morning and going to sleep at night.It's always there.It is nothing new.All you've done was bring up some old memories I see anyway." Pushing away with last twist of her blade Akkei turns on the heel of one leg,bringing the other up and hitting him in the chest with a roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Training Area.~   ~The Training Area.~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Training Area.~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3