Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Inside Garden.~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
~The Inside Garden.~ Left_bar_bleue7/100~The Inside Garden.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

~The Inside Garden.~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:33 pm

~Welcome to the Inside Garden.~
~The Inside Garden.~ Apple-blossom-tile
A created garden inside the specially constructed building,with artificial sunlight and sky.A successful experiment for some future project it's now used as a peaceful resting place to come and relax in.

Note:No fighting inside here,break something and the gardener will have your head.^^

Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
~The Inside Garden.~ Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Inside Garden.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Stepping outside of his room, and taking a deep breath feeling a lot better. He looks around, making sure no one is around, he takes another deep breath. ' ah.... the pain medicine just kicked in..... that's good.' he carefully makes his way down the hall way, and turns the corner. before continuing down the next hallway, he turns to look back, trying to be sure that no one is following. He catches a glimpse of what he thought may have been someone, he turns and continues down towards the garden, dismissing the movement he saw earlier. 'probably Kurai's cat, walking around down here....' he turns down another hallway, before coming to the entrance of the garden. Looking up at the artificial sky, he notices a full moon hanging in it, illuminating everything with a pale, but soothing silver light. he walks over to a bench located by a small pond and some large bushes, and sits down gazing into the water seeing small Koi swimming around near the water's surface. he smiles slightly then adopts his usual calm and stoic expression. ' ....... hmmmm.... .... such a tranquil scene tonight.... sigh...'

Last edited by Mikiru Urame on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
Level: 13
EXP:
~The Inside Garden.~ Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Inside Garden.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:24 am

Quietly,working on not being seen Yasei,Zero and Kurai follow behind Mikiru,with Kurai manipulating nearby shadows to keep them covered.Looking annoyed Zero taps Kurai's shoulder."Uh..why the hell are we following him again?" Smirking slyly Kurai chuckles,"You'll see." Crossing his arms Zero stops short,"Oi,explain now or I ain't going.Last time you got us into trouble.This sneaking around thing is boring and tiresome." Uttering a sigh,Kurai shakes his head,"If you must know,Ze-ze-kun, he's is going to meet Mistress." "Hey!I told you not to call me that!And you can tell your little girlfriend to quit it too,I ain't...waaait...you're dragging me away from Di Gi Charat because he's going to meet Akkei-san? Are you kidding me?" Looking greatly amused Kurai leans close, whispering,"Mikiru-kun is going to ask something.I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss this..it might be something sooo ever important.Your cat girls manga can wait,hmmm." Not looking very convinced Zero 'hmphs' but follows quietly. "Hmm,those large bushes over there would be perfect."

~Meanwhile~
Going through her closet and for some reason not finding a single uniform Akkei twitches in irritated manner,glancing at the clock."Tsk..it's almost time to meet Miki-kun.Why can't I find any of my uniforms?It's like they disappeared!Tch.." Looking down at the one she's currently wearing,with a bright red stain from a drink Kurai accidentally spilled on her she sighs, muttering,"An 'accident'..like hell..he did that on purpose. -- Hmph,as if that man can be that clumsy..tripping on air...If I find out he took my work clothes he's one dead Arrancar.." Staring at the closer Akkei glances at the clock,cursing softly in French,"Merde!I'll just have to wear something..normal..." Erupting into a bustle of busy activity she quickly changes into the first dress to come under her hands.Finishing getting ready in a few more minutes she takes off for the garden,arriving there quickly.Slowing from sonido to a walk Akkei picks up Mikiru's location,making her way towards him.Finding him by the Koi pound she comes up behind him quietly,"A peaceful evening tonight."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:
~The Inside Garden.~ Left_bar_bleue67/100~The Inside Garden.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:39 am

Turning to see akkei in a beautiful Gothic dress, he smiles at her. "yes it is...." he looks at her with an approving expression, "you look... most elegant in that dress Kei-chan... much like the moon." he has a rather happy but somewhat distant look in his different colored eyes. "mm..." he offers his hand to her, "please... would you mind sitting with this one?" he smiles charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:
~The Inside Garden.~ Left_bar_bleue55/100~The Inside Garden.~ Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:23 am

Surprised by his approving expression she flushes pink mentally though her expression doesn't change.'Perhaps I should wear normal clothes more often..hmm..the uniform is not really required..hmm..but it is specially made..perhaps in turns?..hmmm.. ' Tilting her head lightly Akkei smiles softly,"Hmhmm...thank you,Mikiru-kun." Taking his hand she steps closer,sitting down near Mikiru,skirt of her dress settling around her legs on either side.Turning so she's facing him Akkei smiles,placing her hands in her lap and waits for Mikiru to speak of the matter he wished to discuss.'Hmhmm,Miki-kun looks quite happy.It must be a pleasant matter..'
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:13 am

Mikiru looks at akkei then smiles looking down slightly, "I bet... you're wondering...." he pauses looking down slightly, smiling pleasantly, "why this one asked you to come here tonight..." he places his hands on Akkei's and looks up at her slightly. "....it's...... well.... I.. I was... was wanting to... ask you something.... something... really important..." he pauses, then stands up and then moves to kneel infront of akkei, taking her hand into his. he lets out a sigh, looking down and takes a deep breath. "Akkei Sakkaku...... w-would you.... m-marry me?" he continues looking down, and blushes slightly but has a set determined expression on his face.

Last edited by Mikiru Urame on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:45 am

Slowly becoming nervous herself she watches him quietly,eyes widening when Mikiru kneels down her heart dances a frantic rhythm. Expression of complete surprise and deep shock etching into her face Akkei keeps looking at him in quiet silence,her usual cold calm mask crumbling away.'M-marry him?....Am I dreaming?' Promptly pinching herself and confirming it is not,in fact,a dream Akkei stares at Mikiru completely speechless. 'Me?..He's..asking...me?..But..I..I'm..a monster....and..he..he's..and we're........it shouldn't...and..dating is one thing..marriage is..and..I..promised.....it's supposed to be a...but then..why am I...so... unbelievably,incredibly..happy right now..like..never before..?' A warm,happy feeling wells up in her chest,spilling and overflowing,filling her with warmth and exultation,all previous doubts and limitations swept aside.Squeezing Mikiru's hand tightly she whispers his name softly,placing the other hand on his cheek,gently lifting his face up.Eyes glittering with gathered tears of happiness, spilling down her cheeks,she seems to glow with joy,"Mikiru...you..you truly want..me?..You..you..wish to..tie your life..with mine?..for..all eternity?..." Stroking his cheek she smiles softly,pink blush settling on her face,"Yes,Mikiru Urame..I will marry you."

~Meanwhile in the bushes~
Shocked look on his face Yasei stands up,shouting 'what'.Expecting him to do that Kurai wraps his hand around his mouth and pulls Yasei down before he can be noticed. "Shhh...it would not be in our best interests to be discovered." Struggling and managing to free himself from Kurai's hold Yasei stares at Akkei and Mikiru,quietly babbling mostly incomprehensible stuff."M-muh.. marry..him.. tawh??..woh si siht gninepah..shye..said..yes......gotta bee..mare..a mare..." Swaying on his feet Yasei crouches down and faints from shock.Kurai,having been expecting this move from Mikiru for a long time only smirks,chuckling at Yasei's reaction.Zero,on the other hand,is staring at them with his mouth hanging half open,a pocky hanging out about to drop,eyes wide and frozen."Ze-ze..close your mouth before a fly flies in.XD " Getting no reaction from him Kurai leans down and snaps Zero's mouth closed only to have it hang open again in shock.Chucking he repeats his gesture,getting same result three times in a row. "Oh forget it,Ze-Ze.If you choke on a bug it'll be your own fault.--" Leaving Zero as is Kurai shoves his hands into his pockets,watching happy couple with amused look.

Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:16 pm

slowly looking up when akkei lifts his head, he stares into akkei's eyes seeing nothing but pure joy flooding though her. He carefully moves his right hand out from under akkei's hand, but still holding it in his left he slides a silver ring onto her ring finger. the ring is shaped like an elegant snake, amethyst gems set in it's eyes, it clutches a small diamond in it's jaws which reflects a small tiny rainbow of color from the moonlight. "kei-chan.... " he stares deeply into her eyes then places something in her hand, and closes her fingers around it. "..... I.. I can't... possibly... express.... how happy I am..... right now..." he gently moves her hand toward her chest, then lets go of her hand and rests his own on her lap. "..... when this one said... 'my heart is forever yours..... as is my soul.....', he pauses and gestures at her hand resting on her chest, "this one... meant it in all it's entirety...." he smiles, and stares at her, feeling a warm floaty feeling flutter in his chest. (note: the object in akkei's hand is one of the blue orbs from Miki's zanpakuto. he made a necklace out of a variety of purple and blue stones, and set the orb as the center piece of the necklace.)
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:57 am

Looking down on the ring Mikiru places on her finger she smiles softly,"How fitting.It's perfect." Gazing him in the eyes deeply she feels her hands wrapping around something solid,warm and bumpy,curiosity rising to the identity of the object.Touched deeply by his next words she squeezes his hand gently,eyes glittering with indescribable happiness.Moving her hand from her chest and opening it slowly Akkei stares in surprised silence at the object nestled in her palm. Noticing the blue orb in the centerpiece,so familiar to her sight but usually as part of his zanpakuto,her eyes widen,understanding at how precious this gift is dawning.Picking up the soothing aura coming from the orb,as well as the flow of energy contained within,she wraps fingers around it gently,holding it close."Miki-kun.." Speechless,touched deeply by his precious gift,words,gesture,feelings..the depth of them..and feeling truly happy as never before Akkei stands up,pulling Mikiru up as well by his hand." Oh Mikiru..!" Having hard time expressing her feelings with words she hugs him tightly for the longest time before pulling back.Gazing deeply into his eyes Akkei leans close,standing on tip toes to reach,and kisses him ever so softly,pouring all the unspoken feelings into it.
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 am

Looking slightly surprised when Akkei kisses him ever so softly, he holds her in a tender, but loving embrace and leans into the kiss, as if returning the same feelings to her. he pulls away slowly from the kiss, but holds akkei close, embracing her lovingly he strokes her hair soothingly. He breaths in slowly, and catches the scents of Yasei, Zero and Kurai. "?? eh??" he looks up and towards the bushes, eyes narrowing in annoyance. "alright... I know you're there... come out you peepers...." -.-
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:53 am

Eyes narrowing feeling three familiar signatures when Mikiru calls out,bringing her attention to them,Akkei glowers at the bushes in annoyance,stepping back a little but leaving one arm around Mikiru."And you better have a good explanation..."

With a rustle,Kurai appears,stepping out of the bushes.Yasei remains knocked out from shock and Zero stays frozen in shock.Smirking Kurai laughs,eyes sparkling mischievously, "Aw,drat,we got caught.I forgot you have such a good nose,Miki-kun." Smirking slyly he looks over the two of them,"Hmm,you make such a nice pair.Congratulations,hmm.Are there any little Mikiru in near future,hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:16 pm

having a rather stunned and appalled expression when Kurai mentions kids, mikiru lets out a sigh then walks up to kurai and pulls out his black journal from an inner pocket of his shihakusho. He has a very resigned look then abruptly whacks kurai over the head incredibly hard. "Kurai..........." His voice is edgy with a hint of annoyance, but at the same time it remains level and steady. "have you ever heard of giving a guy some privacy?? seriously..." he looks at Kurai annoyed, "how long have you three been listening?" he crosses his arms in an annoyed way, narrowing his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:21 am

Turning light pink Akkei's expression flickers between shocked,horrified and embarrassed at the mention of kids.Glaring at Kurai her hands twitch.'Strangle him..I want.to. strangle. him!!!' Watching Mikiru with a sly look Kurai doesn't expect getting whacked from someone looking so resigned,head snapping forward with a crack."Yah! Owwww... >,< " Cringing he rubs a huge bump forming,"Yeouch. >< Miki-kun,you can crack someone's head open like that." Smirking slyly he straightens out,chuckling, "Privacy? What's that? XD And we've been listening long enough,hmmm."
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:26 pm

staring calmly at kurai obviously not amused by his comment, mikiru, still holding his journal in the same position from after whacking kurai the first time, swings back in the other direction whacking kurai again but this time leaving a mark across his cheek. "kuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrraaaaaaaiiiiiiii......" becoming very annoyed, he places his journal back in the inner pocket of his shihakusho. "rrrrr.......... you are an idiot.... a very foolish idiot..." A cold look settles over him and reflects in his eyes. he shakes his head and makes a 'tsk' sound. "hn hn.... this one guesses.... we'll have to figure something out so that this doesn't happen again... now don't we?" he smiles coldly, in a rather dark and evilly amused kind of way. "now what to do eh?" he looks thoughtful for a long moment, contemplating his actions carefully.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 am

"Yoshhh!!" Head snapping in the other direction with a very loud crack Kurai cringes,looking dizzy."Pretty...kittiess...@.@.." Snapping out of it quickly he rubs bright red mark developing across his cheek and beginning to swell slightly."Dear Thoth!!You are trying to crack my head open!! How very mean,Miki-kun.I'm deeply hurt!" Though looking the part to match his words Kurai speaks in a hurt tone that yet has teasing undercurrent to it.Looking over Mikiru's changed expression with a hint of amusement he smiles wildly,"How about you let me off with a stern warning and a lecture ,hmm?That should teach me a lesson,hmm."

Slightly amused by Kurai getting whacked a second time but not showing it Akkei smirks seeing Mikiru's evilly amused smile.Stepping closer to him she places one hand on his shoulder and giving Kurai a scary,evil smile leans in to whisper,"In my opinion,some sort of punishment is in order here,so dear Kurai can learn the meaning of 'Privacy' once and for all. Hmmhm.. something menial, boring..where he wouldn't have to move much..or at all.....for most of all,Kurai hates boredom.Hmhmm...what do you think,Miki-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:56 pm

looking thoughtful for a long moment, he smiles a cold dark smile that could send a chill up your spine. "mm hmm... Yes... I do think that would be a most suitable way to teach him..." he looks up at Kurai, a mischievous gleam shining in his eyes. "Kurai.... I'm going to have you stand guard in the main hall by the entrance of HQ.... 100hrs.... no moving, no sleeping... and.. you are to hold a bucket of water in each hand... if you spill any... you'll have to start the 100hrs over.... even if you're on the last second of the final hour..." smiles darkly.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Laughing,Kurai smirks slyly,"Miki-kun,you can't order me to do anything.You're not my boss. But I like that evil look...so..exciting on you.Very nice." Narrowing her eyes slightly Akkei smiles at him,a scary look in her eyes." But I am.So consider anything he says as me ordering it.And you can now add a third bucket..held on your head..to it.And no reading or any other entertainment or diversion of any kind.That includes music,computers and anything electronic." Smiling slyly Kurai shrugs,"Anything else,your royal majesties?" Smiling back at him,Akkei nods,"Why,yes.You can't use your shadow clones to get out of it.Or any of your other powers I do or do not know about." Face falling Kurai crosses his arms,muttering some inappropriate words," $#@$##!!! Well this will be boring 100 hours. -- "
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Smiling at Kurai in a rather amused way, "well.... If you didn't want the time.. you shouldn't have done so in the first place." He glances over at the bushes then goes over and reach past them, grabbing yasei by the back of his uniform and drags him out. "hey... Yasei..." Mikiru stares at him for a moment then repeats his name again but this time slightly louder, "Yasei!! Wake up!" He gives him a steady gaze but remains calm with a blank expression and waits patiently for him to wake.
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:10 am

Amused by Kurai's reaction she smiles charmingly,"Time to fit the crime,Kurai-kun." Watching as Mikiru pulls Yasei out of the bushes she sighs,shaking her head.'He really needs to learn not to come along when Kurai says so,always getting into trouble thanks to that.When will you learn,Sei-kun...Zero at least knows enough to ignore him...though it seems this time he got them both. -- '

Blinking into wakefulness and staring at Mikiru for a long moment his first reaction is to try scrambling away.Discovering he is in fact,held by the back of the collar Yasei redoubles his efforts in getting away,though they lack usual power as he is still in shock.A sudden thought flickers across his mind. 'Wait...what exactly does that mean?Married?Like in manga? With those huge poofy,horrifying dresses,' pausing he tries to imagine Akkei in one,suddenly erupting into loud laughter. Quickly growing quiet again his thoughts continue racing at speed of light,'..and there are all those people...and lots of food...food is good..but then.. they leave for a trip..I don't want Kei-san to leave T.T ..No,wait.. that's all made up right?..It aint' real..And it's humans that do that...Is it even legal for Arrancar and Shinigami to marry?Gotta be against some rules somewhere...' Many questions and thoughts crowding around Yasei risks a glance at Mikiru.Eyes widening he tries scrambling away again,shooting Kurai angry look."......It was all his idea!!!"
Meanwhile,recovering and snapping mouth shut Zero quietly shifts and very slowly proceeds to inch backwards,having no wish to take part in this,cursing Kurai in his mind,frequently stopping to make sure he wasn't noticed.'This is why I don't leave my room often.Last thing I needed..wanted..to know.Why the hell did I go along with Him?It always,always ends badly.-_-..And he had to mention kids..yuck..like I need that image in my head..Thaaaank you big brother. --; ...is that even remotely possible?... Yuck, yuck, yuck.. I need heavy metal now. ><..'
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Leaning close to Yasei, Mikiru's eyes glittering dangerously, "Yasei.... - -" his stare is icy and cold showing nothing but scary calmness that would send a chill up one's spine. "40 hours patrol.. no sleeping... Double training, and .. no music... for an entire month.." he leans closer and whispers so only Yasei can hear, 'and no leaving the arcana to go see your 'girlfriend' either for one whole month...... and if you complain.. I'll double all your punishments and put Melene in charge of your training schedule.... got it?'
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:42 pm

~Yasei~
Leaning back he shivers under Mikiru's stare.Eyes widening Yasei stares at Mikiru in double horror,both at mention of Melene and his knowledge about Kyuri.Turning bright red in mortification Yasei gulps,giving a slow nod,not trusting himself to speak at the moment.'How does he know that??!! I was extra careful not to get noticed.Graah!!!And a whole month??The rest is easy...but a month??That's not fair....this is all Kurai's fault!!I'm going to get him for this!' Shooting Kurai look saying 'you're going to pay for this' Yasei edges back from Mikiru,bolting before something else happens in he's in even more trouble.
~Zero~
'Almost ...there..' Having been quietly inching back Zero pauses for a moment,leg snagging on tree roots.Cursing in his head he hurriedly pulls roots away,listening intently before starting to inch back again.'I am not getting dragged into this mess Kurai made....- -...though I should have known better.....><..'
Back to top Go down
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
Mikiru Urame

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Watching Yasei flee in mad panic, Mikiru smiles with cold satisfaction before turning to look at the bushes again. He walks over to them and reaches past them, catching Zero's wrist and pulling him out as well. He stares at him calmly and coolly, holding his wrist gently but firmly as to not allow him to escape. "Don't think this one forgot about you either Zero-kun..." he keeps his voice steady and level and in a rather authoritative tone. "30 hours patrol, no breaks..... and no music or manga for two weeks.... and no hiding in your room for excessive hours for the next four days...."
Back to top Go down
Akkei Sakkaku
Arcana Magician
Arcana Magician
Akkei Sakkaku

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:15 am

~Zero~

Staring at Mikiru coldly Zero scowls,eyes drawn to his captured wrist.Slight shift in weight from one leg to the other being only indication of his mild discomfort at the contact he tugs it back sharply.Authoritative tone in Mikiru's voice serving to spark rebellious attitude Zero crosses his arms,narrowing eyes,"Who the heck are you to order me around?I'll do your stupid little patrol but you got no authority to limit and forbid things.If I want to stay in my room I'm bloody staying in my damn room."
~Akkei~
Narrowing her eyes Akkei crosses her arms,"He's someone I've given authority to order you around,Zero." Knowing no amount of threats could force Zero out of his room when he didn't want to,and forbidding him from music was useless she goes for other points,"For your disrespectful attitude you can join Kurai at his guarding post on top of patrol.No manga,anime or video games for next two weeks as Miki-kun said...and no pocky!" Smiling darkly Akkei tilts her head,"Is that clear?" Growling curses Zero jerks his hand back from Mikiru,glowering."Whatever.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Inside Garden.~   ~The Inside Garden.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Inside Garden.~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: White Desert :: The Arcana HQ-
Jump to: