Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find and Destroy

Go down 
+2
Shinichi Yoh
Altria Mizuno
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name:Find and Destroy.
Goal of the event:Find the band of hollows hiding out in Menos Forest and eliminate them.
Specific Users:Anyone can join.
Story: A band of Hollows has been grabbing souls and dragging them into Hueco Mundo to devour and create more Hollows. It's a hunt to find and dispatch them.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
Level: 16
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:29 pm

shin in surprise...stopped in a moment as he saw the arrancar appeared in front of him and passed him completely ignoring him...

(in thought)
"Why now of all times?"

turns back and said...

"You...what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Smirking sonido's away,appearing behind Altria."That's not a nice way ta greet me,"Drapes an arm around her."I've missed yah,ya know.So boring round here.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Shiro stops and walks up to shin, and just stares at him with a looks that seems to be looking right into his soul.

"...... does it matter?"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Uriko growls and backs away a little.

".... LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Stiffens considerably and tries to push her away weakly without luck.'Why,why do I get like this around this..this Hollow that looks so much like me..how..how do I know you..' Trying to be calm she growls."Let go!"
Back to top Go down
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Yuriko Katsura

Stats
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Uriko slashes at the arrancar and jumps back and growls.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:47 pm

~On shin and shiro encounter part...

cause of shiro's staring...shin backs up, puts himself on guard holding the hilt of his zanpakuto in preparation of drawing it out if needed...

"That's not the answer I want to hear. Now, why exactly are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Shiro's eyes flick to shin's sword then back to him.

" you can't hurt me with that.... sides..... i don't care about killing shinigami..." he goes silent and continues to stare at shin. "but if you do strike me with that.... i won't hesitate to kill you..... and i'd really prefure i didn't."
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:02 pm

"Heh,don't think so." Lifting her other hand lazily deflects the slash and leans closer to whisper into Altria's ear,"Why are ya so scared of me all the time?I've never hurt ya,right?Is it cause of our similar appearances..or..the dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:05 pm

~back to shin and shiro

changing the aura of the surrounding...(a comedic background song)...shin puts off his guard pose then puts his right hand on his forehead in relief...

"whew..great...in truth I don't know how actually I'll initiate an attack, you really look strong and I'm just a newbie...I'm grateful for your actions and thoughts..."

remembered something

"I hope you won't mind but I need to hurry back to help my friends altria and uriko...I have a feeling they're in trouble...anyway..thanks arrancar-san...later.."

started to turn back and ran back

(sorry for the comedic change...shin's character personality seems like that sometimes..)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 pm

~Back in the clearing~

Eyes widening at those words in surprise she utters a cry and shoves back with all the force,finally managing to break free of the grip.Immediately moving away she whirls around to face the Arrancar."You!What have you done to me?!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 am

~back to shiro and shin~

Shiro sonidos after shin to keep up.

"don't think like i'm gonna attack you..... my friend is in trouble too...."
he pauses then continues. " there's another arrancar here.... othe than myself"
Back to top Go down
Agne Cestigrione
Arrancar
Arrancar
Agne Cestigrione

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
Find and Destroy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:29 am

~Agne wakes from a certain distance~

"Shesh.....I feel several shinigamis coming this direction.....why are there so many of them...IN HUECO MUNDO?! THERE MUST BE AN EXTENT WHERE THEY COULD ANNOY ME!"

~Agne notices Ciro amongst the group of shinigamis~

"What the....."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm

~shin and shiro as they closely arrive to where altria and uriko were..

"Thanks. I don't have any plan of attacking you either...that itself is not our mission why we're here..."

wonders a bit...

"Your friend? You mean the arrancar you're referring that is also here..?
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Grin widening she shrugs,"Didn't do anything ta ya silly.Think carefully,ya must remember something from the past,"moving closer she grabs her and pulls into a hug,"..ya're smart right?Think bout it...familiar appearance..both are dead..those strange dreams..they are all clues.." Hugging tightly she buries her head in the silver hair whispering softly,"Please,remember me already..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Shinichi Yoh wrote:
~shin and shiro as they closely arrive to where altria and uriko were..

"Thanks. I don't have any plan of attacking you either...that itself is not our mission why we're here..."

wonders a bit...

"Your friend? You mean the arrancar you're referring that is also here..?

Shiro looks at shin then looks away....

"....... i'm worried...... about altria......."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Shivering closes her eyes trying to fight away the rising panic."I don't..don't know what you mean..the first time we met..was that evening..there's nothing more..so let..let.go already." She weakly tries to struggle out without much success.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:04 am

~at shin and shiro as they nearly goes to altria and uriko..

in surprised...turned to shiro..

"Huh? Altria? You mean my friend who's a shinigami...?

then heard altria's voice...looks straightforward and saw miyuu and altria..

"You...!"

forgot that he's with shiro...he shunpoed on miyuu's back...preparing to attack...

"LET HER GO!"
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 am

Turns around to face Shin,still hugging her."Nah,I don't think I will.We still have stuff ta discuss.."Chuckling,tightens her hold,"Right?Ya should hurry up and remember already..cause ya owe me."
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 am

Ignoring what Miyuu said in concern to altria...he remembers that shiro is into helping altria as well...draws his zanpakuto pointed at Miyuu...staring her badly...

"I'm telling you...let-her-go...I'm warning you right now..I'm not the only one who's into saving her right now. I really won't hesitate to attack you if you do her any harm.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:30 pm

sonidos to shin's side and raises left hand revealing hollow hole. Glaring at Miyuu, shiro raises his spirit pressure to max.

"MIYUU! LET... HER... GO!!!! NOW!!!!"
Shiro's eyes begin turning a dark vermilion color making him look fierce.
Back to top Go down
Miyuu Kuragari
Arrancar
Arrancar
Miyuu Kuragari

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:36 pm

"Tch,calm down will ya.It's not like I wanna hurt her or something.." Reluctantly lets go,"Right,Altria-chan? Ya really should hurry up or is ya memory that screwy..it would be the best way ta clear that debt,just like ya wanted."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:41 pm

sonidos and between miyuu and altria, making a defensive stance in front of altria.

"let... her be..... Don't test my patience miyuu.... do anything to hurt her and i'll cut you down."

His eyes become a darker vermilion to show the level of his rage.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Yoh
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shinichi Yoh

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Shin holding his zanpakuto shunpos beside Miyuu preventing her from any action..

"Shiro's right. Understand your situation so let her go"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:51 pm

She growls in frustration."You keep saying that but I don't have anything to remember and I told you not to call me chan!" Carefully touches Shiro's shoulder,"Hey,its alright,calm down a little.Your eyes are changing.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find and Destroy   Find and Destroy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Find and Destroy
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: The Menos Forest-
Jump to: