Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Disappearances In The Forest.

Go down 
+2
Tokage Nemuri
Altria Mizuno
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.
Goal of the event: Investigate and find the cause of disappearances,eliminate it if possible and find & rescue people that disappeared if they are still alive.
Specific Users:No,anyone can join.
Location: Human World-Beijin,China- A small town located near a mountain.
Story: Soul Society received a report of weird spirit pressure readings coming from a small town and people disappearing under strange circumstances. Further investigation showed that everyone that disappeared had gone to the forest at the base of the mountain and was never seen again.Further more,they have been acting paranoid,complaining of hearing strange noises that sounded like a roar,seeing glimpses of something big moving around town and feeling being watched when there's no one there. All of this sounded suspiciously like a Hollow and so an order was given for any available shinigami to investigate.They are supposed to meet in a clearing at the edge of the forest where a shinigami that was part of the investigation will brief them on the details.
Notes: I'll be controlling NPC's,but not ordinary Hollows, in this event besides my own character,their actions will be posted in red like this. "You won't get past me,shinigami."
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 pm

"......What is that thing?!......."~Kaoru notices something huge flying in front of his party~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Jumps back drawing her zanpakuto as a big flying Hollow emerges from one of the tunnels.It gives a high pitched roar and lands behind them.

~
"Intruders,how very nice of you to come just when I was getting hungry." It licks it's lips,showing sharp pointed teeth.

~
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:25 pm

~Kaoru is alarmed..and he pulls out his katana~
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Griping Tsukiyomi tightly she glares at the Hollow,"What did you do with all the people?"It laughs,an ugly sound that echoes around the room making her shiver.

~
"Maybe they are somewhere around here...and maybe there's nothing left of them...that little girl in particular was a nice snack." It gives another laugh and folds its bat like wings,sitting on it's haunches.
~
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
Level: 7
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Tokage gets a look of rage on his face when the hollow mentions devouring a child. Without and incantation he quickly fires of kidou.

"Hadou #31 - Shakkahou!"

The fireball goes flying at the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:15 pm

She feels her blood boil at the mention of the child and grips her sword so tight her knuckles turn white.The fireball fired by Tokage flies at the Hollow and it lifts an arm,getting hit there instead of the chest.The arm bursts into flame and it utters a grunt of surprise before grabbing at bicepts and with a sick,crunching sound tearing it off.Altria feels her stomach drop and tries to fight away the nausea.The Hollow just laughs,the stump begins bubbling before stretching and contorting to form a new arm.She mutely stares unable to decide if she's surprised or disgusted.

~
"You didn't think I'm made guardian for nothing,little shinigami? That barely tickled,why don't you try attacking me with that shiny sword of yours,or is it just for show?"
~
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm

A black cero fires from out of nowhere and heads straight for the hollow
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Watches as the Hollow gets hit with what looks like..a Cero? It looks surprised, a huge hole opening in its chest.Giving it no time to regenerate she flash steps to stand above it and drives her sword deep into the mask,pushing downward with all her strength.The Hollow shrieks and thrashes but she holds on and manages to slash all the way down.Before she knows it something hard smashes int her side,sending her flying into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Someone catches altria before she hits the floor after hitting the wall.

???: "....... you ok? "
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Feeling herself get caught by someone when she was expecting to hit the floor she opens her eyes and turns around."Ah,yes thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:15 am

"......?!.....A cero?!" ~Kaoru notices the reiatsu of the one who have fired a cero is that of a hollow's.~
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 am

Tokage covered his eyes after seeing the flash from the the fireball hit the hollow. He is aghast seeing the arm regenerate.

"Damn it. I knew that wasn't strong. . . I should have used the incantation."

Then the cero blast totally surprises him, the residual force of the blast actually made Tokage slide back 4 feet. He gets his bearings just in time to see Altria being place on the floor by AN ARRANCAR.

"What the hell is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
Level: 9
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 am

Kyo appeared beside the rest of the group looking around, Stunned.

"What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:01 am

"I don't know, but I suppose that one over there is at least pretending to be an ally for now."

Tokage directs his comment to Kyoshiro, referring to the arrancar.

"YOU! What are you, and what are you doing here?"

Points Mizutatsu at Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:
Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:04 am

"I will NOT, Trust an arrancar as my Ally, NEVER not while I breath, They are Evil Creatures who are only out to Torment and hurt people!"

Kyo Un-sheathed Tenrou From his side, Holding it out forwards.

"Arn't we meant to be finding the cause of Some Disappearance? What if it's that Arrancar?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:30 am

"Besides, it lacks style to join up with an arrancar...."

"Guys, I say we hunt him down as well."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:32 am

"Exactly, I mean were Soul Reapers Sworn Enemy's off Hollow and Now Arrancar we shouldn't be working with them even if they Are 'Good.'"[i]
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:35 am

"But it wouldn't hurt to use them for our own good. fufu...."

"Anyways, why don't we analyse the arrancar while we fight against it....and if it turns out that we can "negotiate," we will take it to the 12th division barrack and let those guys make it easier for us to carry out missions."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:36 am

"If you like but I am not going to side with an Arrancar, I mean it I'm not siding with an Arrancar i'll fight, But not side!"
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 am

"I wouldn't mean that we would be siding with them....I mean we would stand top of them....shinigami-hollow hybrid....interesting find....."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:46 am

"There are already Hybrid's The Arrancar clearly and then there are the shinigami, The 'Vizards' Untill now no known vizards have araised since Shinji Hirako and the others, none that are known anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:48 am

"Yes, that's what I mean. Shinigami-hollow hybrid = arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 am

"I wonder if the Vizards will ever Resurface and i mean new Vizards."

Kyo pondered this before grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kaoru Minasaki

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:55 am

"New Vizards.....I wonder if they are gonna ever come out without any particular event(s) that may occur in teh future"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kyoshiro Kuroi

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:59 am

"Well what with Sosuke Aizen being Killed All those years ago, I don't know the balance seems held at this particular moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Strange Disappearances In The Forest. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Disappearances In The Forest.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next