This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Strange Disappearances In The Forest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.
Goal of the event: Investigate and find the cause of disappearances,eliminate it if possible and find & rescue people that disappeared if they are still alive.
Specific Users:No,anyone can join.
Location: Human World-Beijin,China- A small town located near a mountain.
Story: Soul Society received a report of weird spirit pressure readings coming from a small town and people disappearing under strange circumstances. Further investigation showed that everyone that disappeared had gone to the forest at the base of the mountain and was never seen again.Further more,they have been acting paranoid,complaining of hearing strange noises that sounded like a roar,seeing glimpses of something big moving around town and feeling being watched when there's no one there. All of this sounded suspiciously like a Hollow and so an order was given for any available shinigami to investigate.They are supposed to meet in a clearing at the edge of the forest where a shinigami that was part of the investigation will brief them on the details.
Notes: I'll be controlling NPC's,but not ordinary Hollows, in this event besides my own character,their actions will be posted in red like this. "You won't get past me,shinigami."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm

AuthorMessage
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:25 pm

~Kaoru looks at his hand......and is shocked~

"Great.....now I've gotta pay a visit to 4th squad barrack....Imagine trying to watch 11th division fools bullying 4th squad guys....while the 4th squad captain scares them away....Yeah..."

------------------------------

-I must protect my fledging Utopia-
~Yagami Light~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Smiles tiredly,"Sorry,I'd heal but I'm all taped out.We should call the clean up squad to get the survivors out and replace their memories.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Kaoru Minasaki
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 8
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:52 am

"Alright then, why don't we go back?"

(Mission Complete So anyone who can, can close it now. Very Happy)

------------------------------

-I must protect my fledging Utopia-
~Yagami Light~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 7
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:04 am

Tokage heard a HUGE commotion up ahead and ran as fast as he could to find everyone agitated and out of breath.

"What happened!? I am sorry everyone, in my anger I chose a tunnel that ended up winding endlessly. Now it seems that everyone is okay, even if you are all tapped out on reiatsu."

Tokage looks at the survivors and decides he will inform Seireitei of situation. (uses Soul Pager)

"Everyone just relax, I will get all of these people out of here. Hold on, and I will come back in a few for you guys."

Tokage begins shunpo-ing survivors outside into the awaiting arms of the cleanup squad. When all of the humans are out of the cave, he returns. Ignoring Shiro, Tokage opens a Senkaimon.

" Let's get everyone back and healed up."

Looks at Shiro and decides to disrespect him by referring to him as a mere hollow.

"Hollow, next time we meet with or without Altria, I do not hesitate to say that my friends and I will attack you. We honored her request this once, but do not think that it will happen again."

Tokage walks into the Senkaimon.

Yes mission complete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Disappearances In The Forest.   

Back to top Go down

Strange Disappearances In The Forest.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7