This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Gathering or Hollows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 9
EXP:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: The Gathering or Hollows   Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: The Gathering of Hollows

Goal of the event: Hollows are gathering all over karakura town something powerful is hiding from sight Attracting the hollows, The misson, Kill all Hollows within range, Menos, Menos Grande, Adjuchas, And the low level Arrancar and look for the person or thing that is making all the Hollow's gather in the one place! All help From any Soul Reapers needed

Specific Users: None, anyone can Join

Story:
Hollows are gathering all over karakura town something powerful is hiding from sight, The misson, Kill all Hollows within range, Some powerful force is dragging them towards Karakura and the residents are being killed and maimed for the hollows sick enjoyment, Soul Reapers, powerful or not are being sent to karakura to hunt down and either kill, or help the person causing the disturbance.

Kyo slashed at the two Hollows in front of him, killing them instantly, low level hollow that even a kid with a wodden sword could take out, well thats if wood could actually kill hollows, He jumped from roof too roof, loving the feeling of being so high up without having to worry about anything well apart from being eaten by a hollow, A few seconds later a strong wind blew him off the building and onto the roof of another only it wasn't really a strong wind, it was a hollow with power no doubt, Kyo stood up facing the other roof and there stood another low level looking hollow, Kyo grinned and held his hands out towards the hollow, grinning.

"Damn Hollow's! Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws, Hado #33 Sōkatsui!!"

The kido killed the hollow in an instance, Kyo drained from the power the spell took sat down on the roof.

Last edited by Kyoshiro Kuroi on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:17 pm

"..............." Stares in stunned silence at the dragon like Hollow before her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Okamaru lunges at altria and burrows through the street, with shiro clinging to the hilt like handle at the end of okamaru's tail.

Okamaru bursts through the ground beneath altria's feet in an attempt to eat her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:32 pm

"What the hell.." Jumps up into the air to avoid being eaten,landing on a roof top."Hey you jerk,this isn't fair,it was a fight between me and you",a thought occurs to her and she smirks,"..or can't you control your own sword."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Okamaru slams through the building snapping his jaws at Altria at the same time.

"DAMN IT!!! OKAMARU!!!! STOP THIS!!!! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:48 pm

She flash steps away to avoid damage and lands on another roof top in surprise as her spirit energy begins rising rapidly."What.." a growl echoes in her head and her eyes widen in realization.'Tsukiyomi..what are you..stop it right now..' she starts struggling for control,trying to pull the energy back.'I said STOP IT.' she shoves back with all the energy,a relieved sigh escaping as she feels her reiatsu recede and calm down.'He must be reacting to the dragon..damn..I won't be able to stop it again.' She glares at Shiro,"It's your fault."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 am

Tokage Nemuri wrote:
Tokage wakes up on the other side of the Senkaimon under a tree, and barely able to move. He tells Kyo that in his pack by his bed in the 13th HQ is an herb that can completely heal him instantly.

"Hurry and go, Altria is still back there somewhere! Even with the backup, she isn't safe alone with that arrancar. The kidou corps don't know she is there."

Waits for Kyo get the herb for him, or decide not to do so. . .

"I'll be back here soon, Don't try to move."

Kyo Shunpoe'd towards the 13th Squad to get the Herb for Tokage, He came back 5 minutes later with the herb in his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
Level: 7
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 am

Tokage takes the HIGH CLASS HERB from Kyo and eats (?) it. His wounds immediately heal, and he takes a HUGE, DEEP breath. He sits up and coughs up the blood that had infiltrated his lungs.

"Wow, I didn't know that would work so well. I feel perfect now, my reiatsu is still a little low but this is good. Now, let's get back and try to assist Altria."

Tokage stands and looks toward the gate they came through.

"You ready to go back, Kyo?"

Tokage concentrates on the gate and it opens in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:38 am

Starts shivering as her reiatsu subtly and slowly begins to climb.'No,not this again..' she mentally groans,'give it up already..I'm not giving in.' Looks around trying to figure out a way to escape.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 am

Tokage Nemuri wrote:
Tokage takes the HIGH CLASS HERB from Kyo and eats (?) it. His wounds immediately heal, and he takes a HUGE, DEEP breath. He sits up and coughs up the blood that had infiltrated his lungs.

"Wow, I didn't know that would work so well. I feel perfect now, my reiatsu is still a little low but this is good. Now, let's get back and try to assist Altria."

Tokage stands and looks toward the gate they came through.

"You ready to go back, Kyo?"

Tokage concentrates on the gate and it opens in front of him.

Kyo nods, Walking trough Beside Tokage back to Karakura town.

"This time we'll find our the cause of the disturbance, And help Altria with that Arrancar no doubt its attacking her now!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:52 am

As KKT appears under them Tokage immediately is pelted with two large reiatsus. One is much bigger than the other, but both seems great.

"Ummm, I think we have found that arrancar, but that other energy seems like Altria's. When her power increase that much?"

He looks at Kyo.

"Should we head that way then? Or try and find the source of this problem?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:54 am

Flash steps as far away as possible from the Arrancar,ending up on the other side of town.She leans on the wall,slowly sliding down to sit on the ground. 'I'll just stay here..yes..until Tsukiyomi calms down...just don't let him follow me please..' Closes her eyes and concentrates on calming down her wildly fluctuating reiatsu,slowly it starts to calm.
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:59 am

Suddenly, one of the spiritual pressures is gone. Tokage looks to Kyo and tries to reason things out, hoping for the best.

"That wasn't good! BUT, it felt like the energy slowly diminished not instantly. SO I have the best hope that Altria is okay. But, let's diminish our reiatsu also so we aren't detected by that arrancar."

Tokage suppresses his reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 am

After finally managing to calm Tsukiyomi down and telling him exactly what she thought of stunts like that,she opened her eyes and slowly got up.'Now, with all the excitement I forgot the purpose of my coming here,to find the cause of the disturbance,better start looking but first..I don't want that Arrancar and his psycho sword coming after me..' She suppresses her reiatsu and jumps onto a roof top,trying to decide her next course of actions. 'I hope the other two are alright,they went to SS so it should be ok..'
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:40 am

Okamaru continues to rampage despite Shiro's attempts to return his sword to normal. Okamaru whips around and starts attacking tokage and Kyoshiro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:51 am

Kyo stood beside Tokage seeing the Huge Hollow like thing Fly towards them his eyes widened, He Put his hands together.

\"This kido\'s Far too Experienced for me, I have to use this kido, Bakudo, 81, DANKU!!\"

A huge wall appeared behind then, It completely Drained Kyo\'s Spiratual pressure and he was slumped up against the barrier.

\"That should hold the thing for a while.\"

Kyo Ruffled around In his pocket Pulling out the Reaitsu healing herb, Breathing heavily.

\"Should I use this just now?\"

Last edited by Kyoshiro Kuroi on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:56 am

Okamaru crashes into the barrier continuously, then stops for a moment only to start chomping at it.

"DAMN YOU OKAMARU!!!!!"

Shiro raises his spirit pressure to it's maximum limit and begins supressing okamaru back into sword form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 am

Kyo put the Herb in his mouth Swallowing, Imediatly his reaitsu returned better than it had been before, He felt like he could now do 2 Danku spells but knew better than to actually try it, He looked at Shiro.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo #8 Geki"

Engulfs Shiro target in red light, completely paralyzing Him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:22 am

(sorry guys, but i think they are doing site maintenance)

Tokage was in shock at the amount of reiatsu that spewed forth in front of him. The Danku wall was there, but appeared to be beginning to crack around the edges. He grabbed Kyo by the shoulder.

"We should get out of here!!! He is held enough to get away. Let's go!"

Tokage lets go of Kyo and shunpoes off to a park with a wooded area and suppresses his reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:36 am

(huh, thats okay isnt it?}

Kyo followed Tokage to the park hiding his Reaitsu.

"We should be safe here, but wouldnt it have been easier to kill him then and there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 am

Talking to Kyo.

"Sorry, Kyo. I am not trying to seem like a coward, but I KNOW i don't have the reiatsu to destroy an arrancar. He still would have been breathing with my best attack. I am starting to think that HE (arrancar) doesn't know what is happening in town either. I didn't mean to ruin our best chance at destroying him."

(Nothing wrong with maintenance, but not everything is loading for me and what is is very slow.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:47 am

"No i am not Calling you a coward either but i just thought you know Joint effort, anyway we should be close to the source of the disturbance anyway, I mean We are at the park."

Suddenly A reaitsu starts to spike around them and its not that Arrancar's, He stood up looking around and a Giant hollow, Stood, Its reaitsu going crazy, Attracting all types off hollow and what not.

"Well i guess we've found out Whats causing the Disturbance, Lets defeat it and get outta here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:31 am

Tokage stands in amazement as the hollow thrashes around killing all other hollows, left and right. He looks at Kyo reaffirmed that the two of them together can handle this.

"Let's do this! Hopefully Altria will feel all this spiritual pressure and come aide us."

Tokage jumps out from behind a tree and points his right hand at the large hollow.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo #8 Geki"

The hollow is paralyzed. He waves to Kyo.

"C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:33 am

"I got an Idea, Lets use a Combined Kido, at the same time, Lets do it, What Kido Should we use?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:57 am

"How about Shakkahou? With the two of us, that should be enough fire power to at the very least cripple this big bastard."

Tokage waits for a reply from Kyo before he begins chanting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Seated Officer
Seated Officer

Stats
EXP:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:00 am

Kyo nods holding his hands out towards the Big hollow. A small red flame Growning in them.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

Waits for Tokage to Say the incantaion before firing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering or Hollows   

Back to top Go down

The Gathering or Hollows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next