Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Hollow, White Hollow

Go down 
+7
Shounen
Kyoshiro Kuroi
Shiro Asakaze
Altria Mizuno
Tokage Nemuri
Kaoru Minasaki
Starkus Rokai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Starkus Rokai
Shinigami
Shinigami
Starkus Rokai

Stats
Level: 3
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Event Name: Black Hollow, White Hollow
Goal of the event: To defeat the true hollow
Specific Users: Anyone can join
Story: Starkus was sent on a mission to New York to defeat a powerful hollow, but..., this hollow can manipulate his opponents into thinking he is two beings. Starkus' goal is to defeat the right one, he awaits his allies.

----

Hmm, so, this is New York huh?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
Level: 7
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:37 pm

*smirks a bit*

i think we got it!!! hurry up and call back to SS and inform them that we have captured a hollow and need a seated officer to wrangle this monster back to the 12th division.

*tokage keeps his eyes on the hollow but calls out for the missing shinigami*

Starkus!!! Where are you?
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:37 pm

"Right." Pulls out a communicator and spends a few moments quietly conversing,hiding it back into the pocket afterward."Someone should be arriving shortly." Keeping tabs on the Hollow looks around for others.
Back to top Go down
http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:08 am

Another powerful Hollow like pressure appears.... but just watches from afar..

"......"
Back to top Go down
Starkus Rokai
Shinigami
Shinigami
Starkus Rokai

Stats
Level: 3
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Tokage Nemuri wrote:
*smirks a bit*

i think we got it!!! hurry up and call back to SS and inform them that we have captured a hollow and need a seated officer to wrangle this monster back to the 12th division.

*tokage keeps his eyes on the hollow but calls out for the missing shinigami*

Starkus!!! Where are you?

Sorry, that last attack really done a number on me, but I'm not gonna lose now!
Back to top Go down
Tokage Nemuri
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Tokage Nemuri

Stats
Level: 7
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Looks to starkus.

"What happened? Wasn't there another one of these things around here? Any ideas on what is going on with these hollows?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Shiro continues to watch the shingami...

".........."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:
Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Feels someone watching them and looks around."Do you guys feel that?" Noticing the wounds on Starkus she frowns,"Hey,would you like me to heal those?I have a feeling we are not out of the fire yet.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Shiro sonidos behind altria.

"Darn straight you're not out of the fire."

smirks
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Jumps back in surprise,drawing her zanpaktou. "Who are you and what the hell do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Shiro's spirit pressure reaches it's full capacity that would make even a lieutenant Shinigami kneel.

"...... seeing as you're about to die anyway...... I am Shiro Asaka, The Sieta (seventh) espada.. "

Makes a sly but menacing smile
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Raises her own reiatsu while struggling to remain standing.Silver strands wrap around her protectively,she grabs a hold of a wall to support herself.
"Die?Funy,I though I was dead already..." She smirks,wracking her brain for an appropriate kidou.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm

"............ ................" Shiro stares long and hard at altria. then draws his sword and strikes like a viper.
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Raises her and barely manages to block it,a slash opening on her upper arm. Wincing,quietly murmurs,"The south gate is broken. The north gate shatters. Hadou #15, Genshi." Reiatsu glows around her hand and neck,gathering into rings,then slashes out at Shiro in an energy blast strong as blades.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Shiro is pushed back a little and sustains a large shallow cut across his chest.

" !!! D-damn it!"

Shiro's regeneration ability starts working but is slow to heal the wound.

"grr..... you'll pay for that.... "

Raises left hand to reveal his hollow hole, black aura starts gathering in front of the hollow hole.

"OBSIDIAN..... CERO!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Seeing the wound her smirk widens,quickly disappearing as he starts gathering energy.'Damn,this will take almost all of my reiatsu..' As the Cero shoots,she gathers as much spirit energy as possile in her outstretched left hand," Bakudo #39-Enkosen" A shield appears,taking most of the attack,crumbling near the end with a loud bang.She gets hit with the remainder of the attack,getting blown into a wall.Cuts open all over,with a large gash going vertically across her chest.Struggling,she manages to get up by stabbing her sword into the ground and leaning on it.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Shrio sonidos and continues to attack altria.

"Ha ha!!! You're putting up a better fight than I thought! to bad you're not on our side!!!! GAH HA HA!!! "

thrusts sword through altria's stomach

"say goodbye.... shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Eyes widening in surprise,she looks down at the sword embedded in her stomach.Memories of a similar fight surface and she clenches teeth in determination.'If I'm going down I'm taking him with me no matter what.' Grabbing hold of his sword hand so he can't pull out she puts her left hand on his chest,"This might not be..ugh..the s-strongest b-but at this range ..Ye lord! M-mask of flesh and
bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man!",
she coughs,blood trailing from her mouth,black spots dancing in her vision as it begins to dim and she fights to continue,"T-truth and
t-temperance, upon this sinless wall of d-dreams unleash but s-slightly the
wrath of your claws."
Gathering all of the remaining reiatsu into the left hand she whispers,"Hadou #33-Sōkatsui."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Shiro has a surprised look on his face realizing he has a high chance of dieing if the spell contacts. at the last second Shiro ducks to one side and is hit in his lower rib cage.

(
shiro splutters some blood)

* wheeze, wheeze...* son... of a...... cough.....

Shiro twists his sword as he wrenches it from altria's stomach, he stumbles back a little and coughs.

(shiro looks at altria with a sly smile before fainting, and lands on her)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 pm

With Shiro's added weight stumbles and falls,hitting the ground hard with a thud."J-jerk,I c-can't breath..",she mumbles out before blacking out with Tsukiyomi's victorious laughter ringing in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Shiro continues to bleed from the wound in his chest.... Hi sword begins to vibrate...

(a faint growling erupts from shiro's sword)
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:58 pm

~A few hours later~
With a groan Altria slowly regained consciousness.'Ugh,everything hurts..and I can't breath..what is so heavy..' Memories of the battle surfaces and she snapped her eyes opened.Yes,just as she remembered the Arrancar was still sprawled on top of her.Too tired to blush or feel embarrassed,even as Tsuki begun making stupid comments,she pushed him off and tried to sit up.It was painful and blood poured from the stomach wound but she managed in the end. Gathering her renewed spirit energy,she laid a hand on the wound and closing her eyes concentrated on healing it.A few moments passed and it begun closing.Immediately the pain begun receding and relief flooded her.'Thank Kami that Yueh insisted on me training in healing.' After healing it completely she staggered to her feet feeling extremely tired and retrieved her zanpakutou,sheathing it away.'Now,what do I do with him?Finish him off? He could have killed me if he really tried...Can't take him back either,they'll either kill him or give to the freaks at 12th to play with..This is so messed up,helping an enemy..' Shaking her head she kneeld in from of him,and gathering remaining reiatsu begun healing the big wound on the lower ribcage,hoping he wasn't going to attack the second he came to.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Shiro's eyes slowly open just enough to see who was healing him...... He stared at altria for a moment, then closed his eyes again.....

"what're ....... you doing?" *wheeze wheeze* " ....... aren't ...... you gonna.... kill me?..... or something?"
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 pm

"Shut up and let me finish,"she frowns,biting her lower lip,"..I have no reason to kill you..we had a nice fight,maybe I'd like to do it again...and just cause you're an Arrancar doesn't mean you're automatically an enemy..so prove me right and don't turn into one.." She trails off into silence feeling confused.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Shiro Asakaze

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Shiro looks at altria with a surprised look...

".............. .......... "

mumbles

"so you're not all like that."
Back to top Go down
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Altria Mizuno

Stats
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Hearing his mumbled words her frown deepens and she concentrates harder on healing,the wound finally closing after a few moments."There.." She removes her hand and leans back in exhaustion. 'I healed a Hollow when I should hate them..they killed him after all.' She glowers at that though and shoves it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Hollow, White Hollow   Black Hollow, White Hollow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Hollow, White Hollow
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next