This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Those that lurk within the Dark...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nekura Urame
Trainee
Trainee
avatar

Age : 633
Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-12-31

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission type: *Special Mission*
Special users: Yes
Users: SG, Seireitei, Arcana
Objectives:
Seireitei: Learn what is behind the mysterious disappearances within the Castle walls.... What is lurking there?
Arcana:Possible rumors of a odd relic orb, or possible evidence of a hogyoku shard, if true, recover the shard or relic.... Discover what is lurking within the castle......
Main objective: GET OUT.... ALIVE.....

Special conditions:
1)All gear will be lost upon entering/or shortly after entering the Castle....
2)The monsters within are deadly and normal attacks will not harm them..... though attacks
using spirit energy or kidou will stun them long enough for you to find a place to hide or run.
3)Retreat is not shameful here... and will prove useful in most if not all situations....
4)Characters will be required to make barricades to escape the monsters
5)Staying in darkness for to long will eat at your sanity... and will cause your character to
freakout... how they freak out is up to you... sanity can be restored by staying in light or by
being near light sources....
6)All gear will be returned upon exiting the Castle.... it can also be found within chests hidden
throughout the Castle......
7)Expect to be split up in the castle..... You will have to find eachother and provide support
if you expect to survive....

Description: There have been odd reports of disappearances within an old ruined castle in the sands of hueco mundo... The castle seems to have been being maintained... but by whom or what in uncertain... many have gone there seeking refuge, Shinigami and Arrancar alike, from the many sandstorms that blow through this area of Hueco Mundo... You are to seek out and discover the reason behind these disappearances.... and report back immediately..

(OOC: Maps of the floors and Floor Key are included below.... please excuse the bad drawings....)

MAP KEY:
Spoiler:
 
BF1 MAP:
Spoiler:
 
BF2 MAP:
Spoiler:
 
BF3 MAP:
Spoiler:
 
BF4 MAP:
Spoiler:
 
BF5 MAP:
Spoiler:
 
BF6 MAP:
Spoiler:
 
BF7 MAP:
Spoiler:
 
BF8 MAP:
Spoiler:
 
BF9 MAP:
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Nekura Urame on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:22 pm

~BF4~ ~Room L~

Looking around the room, Shiro searches through the shelves, picking up anything that might be of use, not even bothering to check and see what all he's grabbing. he picks up a few candles, matchboxes, 2 or 3 vial of some strange substances, and two notes, placing them into the drier pockets in his uniform. Glancing around again, he carefully and quietly pushes open the door, peeking out slowly, just incase something may be around. Seeing nothing, he quietly creeps into the darkened corridor, and turning left at the four way split. Feeling a bit uneasy at the near complete silence, in the gloom of the hall, he hears scuffling noises coming from one of the rooms. ??? I'm not alone here.. it sounds like... someone's searching around for something. Shiro decides to check out the scuffling noises, continuing to the room Altria is in, he carefully comes to the door, and cracks it open slightly, peaking in, he whispers quietly, "hello? is anyone there?? Amae? .... someone??" he opens the door a bit more, peering in, and raising his reiatsu slightly, to let whoever's in the room be able to read his signature, being sure to keep it low so as not to startle or give anyone the impression of being a threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Himeru
Arrancar
Arrancar
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-17

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:57 pm

~~~BF8~~~Room B~~~
Wandering down hallway he makes a turn,coming into a dead end.Making out door he tries to open it without luck."It's locked?" Frowning,Zero tries to force it open for couple minutes without much luck. 'Okay then..need key to get in there...Or something to blow the door up with..Maybe a Cero?No..no,that wouldn't be smart..it could damage whatever is in the room and attract attention..' Giving annoyed sigh he turns,seeing another door.Heading for it he tries the handle,turning it open a crack when something suddenly blows up further up the corridor.Ducking back behind the corner Zero peeks out cautiously,making out luminous orb further down the hall.Staying back and studying signature,recognizing it for shinigami he considers silently why one would be in such a place,deciding to find out.Stealthily following at a distance and seeing person go into one of the rooms Zero creeps up silently,pressing against the wall near doorway and peering in.Observing shinigami boy rummaging around for some time,studying him and noting his weapon appears also gone he feels for his zanpakuto,remembering it's not there with annoyed twinge.'Meh..have to improvise then..lets try it the nice way first..but they have kido...better be careful too..' Staying somewhat in darkness of the hall Zero looms near doorway,making his presence known,trying to look none threatening."Hey there....got trapped here too?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:58 am

~~BF4~~Room H ~~
Picking up matches she sighs,shaking her head."Great..matches but no candle.." Hearing moaning growl suddenly she goes completely still,eyes widening. 'Uwaaah!!! W-what was that!!! Please don't come here,mister monster!! T T 'Quivering,Altria stays frozen to the spot,listening intently.Moaning sound not repeating however instead there's very slight rustling sound of someone moving in the corridor.Biting back panicking yeep Altria dashes to the closet as quietly as possible,stuffing into it and drawing door closed,leaving only very small crack to peer out of.Heart racing in her throat she quivers,trying to breath quietly and make little noise.A very familiar voice suddenly sounding in the room,with reiatsu signature following she nearly sobs in relief,peering out to see Shiro.Cracking closet door fully open Altria tackle glomps him,clinging tightly."Shibu!!!!! T T Thank kami it's you!!!"


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Yasei Gekido
Arrancar
Arrancar
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-12-23

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:35 am

~BF2~Room A ~
Picking through the books on the shelf he pulls one open,shutting it closed again after not understanding anything on the page,arching script of words looking nothing but gibberish to him.Seeing something on lower shelf he bends down,grabbing couple boxes of matches,all the while listening to Kyuri.'Older brother..right..Shiro Asakaze,the guy with brown hair and sapphire eyes..and Altria,the silver haired girl..I met those people..Loki and Yuriko ring no bells though..If they're here investigating all those disappearance do they know nothing about possible orb or shards?' Thinking over it quietly he wanders over to the closet,opening it up.Staring at the bloodied note Yasei swipes it up,reading quickly.'It's coming??What's coming?Some kinda monster?Who wrote this note... one of disappeared people maybe?If there are monsters roaming around I better be careful,with Kyuri around..' Frowning,Yasei stuff note into a pocket,turning to face Kyuri."I came on mission with Mikiru-san and my ice-cube of a brother,Zero.We're supposed to investigate what lives here and see if rumors of a relic being here are true..." Glancing away,worried look flickering through his eyes Yasei reaches to touch his daggers instinctively, remembering they're not there too late. "When we entered back hall...something knocked us out..and I woke up here..finding you here too,in same situation and without gear..I'm betting same thing happened to everyone else.." Diving matches so each of the gets two boxes he hands two to Kyuri,pocketing his own."Here..in case we get separated for some reason.If there are matches,I bet there are candles.It's not too dark here but.." Trailing off he looks around,comitting room to memory."Ok..we got stuff from here...come on.We should explore all the rooms here for anything useful and see about moving to next floor." Taking her hand he moves out into the hall,stepping into neighboring room.
~Room B~
Looking around the room seeing shelf's,desk and closet Yasei nods to Kyuri,"Let's look around here." Seeing door that must go into neighboring room E he steps closer,inspecting it carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikiru Urame
Arcana Death
Arcana Death
avatar

Age : 31
Posts : 354
Join date : 2010-03-01

Stats
Level: 11
EXP:
67/100  (67/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:42 am

*BF1~*Room E*

After turning the corner slowly, Mikiru looks around, then quietly slips into the room, closing the door behind himself with care. Looking around, her moves the chair out of the way from infront of the desk, putting it by the door. He opens the drawers in the desk, finding a few candles, one match box, and a note reading: "sound alerts them....... splashing alerts them in water..... save light.... hide..." Looking at the note for a long moment, Mikiru tucks it away for later going on to search the shelves, finding a bunch of dusty books, and a small key. He puts the key away knowing it will come in handy further on. the last thing in the shelves is one small vial with a faded label, reading something h- serum. putting it away, mikiru moves the chair away from the door, then slips out once again, heading down the corridors with utmost care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:51 am

__BF8__Room B___
Finding nothing in the closet Loki moves over,inspecting shelf's one by one.Finding three small bottles of something he studies them carefully,scratching his head,the label so faded with age all he gets from it is mention of spirit energy."Huh..okaay then.Figure that out later." Moving on to next shelf he picks out small box of matches,pocketing those.Finding old rusty key in the back of final shelf Loki grins."Now we're talking.Not bad for first haul.Matches means candles and light,key must open something and those bottles I'll figure out." Smirking in smug satisfaction he pockets the key as well and carefully puts bottles in separate pockets so they do not break.Heh..just like I'm in video game.So cool..Dusting his hands off,glancing around the room final time and contemplating moving on into next one he freezes at Zero's voice,turning around slowly.Cursing his lack of weapon Loki backs up so he can dart into room C if needed,looking at Zero warily.Damn,snuck up on me...but,he doesn't look like a monster..or an enemy..or even a Hollow for that matter...doesn't feel like one either? Studying Zero by light of his reiryoku orb Loki gives slow nod,staying cautious and suspicious."Yeah...you could say that.What about you?Why are you here?And..who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
avatar

Age : 145
Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-07-23

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 am

~BF2~ ~Room B~

Listening to Yasei, Kyrui looks thoughtful. "Huh.... then.. it would be best to stick together then... and.. I haven't heard of there being any shards or orbs here.... but.. I'm sure that we'll find out if the rumors are true or not." Accepting the matches, she puts them away for later. "yeah... we all... got knocked out.. but.. I dunno what... all I remember is you poking me saying 'wake up.' She follows Yasei as he guides them to the next room. Looking around, Kyuri shivers somewhat feeling somewhat uneasy. Turning to stare down the corridor, looking past Yasei.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 am

~BF4~ ~Room H~

Staggering back when Altria tackle glomps him, Shiro manages to keep his balance just barely, then wraps his arms around her gently in a comforting hug. "yes.. its me.. I'm here now..." he smiles slightly snickering, "and slightly wet from some water on the floor.... Oh..." He reaches into a pocket on his sleeve, and produces one of the three candles. "do you have a light? I found some candles on the way here...." he pauses for a moment, then moves both away from the door, and closes it carefully, going and scooting the chair under the doorknob to provide some sort of barricade in case anything decides to come by. " I found a few vials of some stuff... and a couple notes... but. I didn't read them yet..." he pauses and smiles, hugging her. "I was to busy trying to find you to stop and look at things... >>"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yasei Gekido
Arrancar
Arrancar
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-12-23

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 pm

~BF2~ ~Room B~
Glancing at Kyuri he shrugs carelessly,"Info about possible relic was confidential..I don't think shinigami would have gotten wind of it yet..tsk,and this blasted door wont open,needs a key or something.." Giving door frustrated kick he stands up,looking at Kyuri in alarm."Kyuri??What's the matter?" Following her gaze Yasei turns around,peering into gloomy corridor,hand automatically going for weapons he doesn't have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:15 pm

~~BF4~~Room H ~~
Hugging him tightly,immediately feeling better and calmer with Shiro now here she mumbles something,voice muffled by fabric," ...n't care even if you were soaking wet,as long as you're here.." Pulling back when he mentions candle Altria looks up,carefully taking it from him,"I have matches.." While Shiro closes and barricades door with chair she pulls out box of matches,getting out one and striking a light,transferring it to the candle with care and lighting it,placing on the desk.Room now illuminated with candlelight she sighs,feeling immensely better being out of the murky darkness,as if large stone was lifted from her shoulders."All I found in this room is a box of matches..but it's only room I checked so far.." Hugging Shiro tightly and leaning closer she murmurs,"I'm glad you did..this place is too scary for one to be alone.." Thinking they should check notes and vials Shiro found she makes no move to do some,wanting to enjoy comfort of his embrace for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Zero Himeru
Arrancar
Arrancar
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-17

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:58 pm

~~~BF8~~~Room B~~~
Moving into the room slowly,thinking staying out in the open corridor with his back open isn't too smart Zero leans against the wall,keeping none threatening manner.Lavender silver eyes flicking over Loki he speaks calmly,shoving hands into pockets,"The name's Zero.I got send here to investigate what's living here.Once we entered,got knocked out by something and I woke up here alone..I'm guessing same happened to you?" Tilting his head,looking at Loki with studying cold gaze he continues in a matter of fact voice,"Look..we don't know each other and you don't have to trust me..I don't trust you either.But we're stuck in this old castle..and something's pulling the strings." Glancing down Zero pointedly stares at the fresh bloodstains on the floor,"See those?Whoever was bleeding got dragged and then carried off..only reason they would disappear like that near door..Something is wandering around down here,with us." Glancing at the doorway he continues in monotone voice,not seeming worried by prospect of some monstrosity being near,"Sooner or later..we'll run into it..or them.." Flicking his eyes back to Loki,resting serious gaze on him Zero holds one hand out,"Now..considering we're both trapped in unknown place,separated from our companions,without gear and most importantly weapons..and with something unknown and most likely hostile wandering around..I suggest a temporary partnership.We work together to get out of here,no questions asked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:01 pm

__BF8__Room B___
Taken back for moment by Zero's frank speech Loki grins slowly,liking his open direct approach without any pretense. Smirking he steps closer,shaking Zero's hand in strong,confident grip."Alright,partners then.I'm Loki by the way,Loki Raideno." Releasing his hand he steps back,glancing at bloodstains.Something wondering around here...if others are all alone..damn,I better find Altri-chan and Yuriko-chan! Menh..but Shiro probably found Altri by now..they're always together,like they're joined at the hip..tied by strings of fate,as Yuki would say.I better find Yuriko then,she looked freaked out before we even went in..now..dang,she must be having a panic attack.. Brushing fingers through his hair Loki sighs,glancing at Zero. "I searched this room,there was box of matches,a key and these.." Pulling out bottles from his pocket he shows them to Zero. "We need to find some candles before my light orb expires,don't know about you,but I don't see well in dark like this.And in place like this,there'll be locked and blocked passages.So we should search and stock up on keys too.Let's look through this other room.
__Room C__
Lifting his orb Loki shines light on the room,noticing closet,desk and more shelf's.Turning to Zero he gestures at the shelf's."Look there,I'll check out closet and desk." Lighting his way Loki pulls desk drawers open one after another,rummaging through then stepping to the closet and looking inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Himeru
Arrancar
Arrancar
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-17

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:10 pm

~~~BF8~~~Room C~~~
Taking his hand back after handshake he looks through the vials with interest,giving short nod, agreeing with Loki's opinions on stocking keys and finding candles.'Finally,someone who's not a hotheaded fool.Loki Raideno is it..I think we'll work together just fine.' Following Loki into neighboring room Zero glances at desk and closet,heading for the shelf's.Looking through them carefully,making virtually no noise he stays alert,keeping one eye on both doorways in case something decides to show,wishing there were doors they could close and barricade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekura Urame
Trainee
Trainee
avatar

Age : 633
Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-12-31

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 pm

BF2 - Room A
???: Almost in response to Yasei's question, there's a chilling moaning echoing cry throughout the corridor before dieing out. Heavy footsteps echo down one of the corridors before coming to a stop. The sound of metal scraping along the ground is heard close by as is rather gargled wheezing rasping. The moaning sound becomes louder as it becomes closer, footsteps falling heavily on the stone ground.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BF4 - Room H
???: Outside in the hallways, a quiet moaning whimper and scraping of something metal scraping along the ground. Heavy footsteps fall with a clinking sound, and turn towards the corridor near Room H.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BF8 - Room C
Loki: Rummaging through the drawers produces nothing except 4 candles and yet another key. Blood stains the chair and a few of the drawer handles as if someone had tried desperately to get into them or get away from something before getting tugged forcefully away, obvious claw marks score the side and top of the desk.

Zero: In the shelves are two small vials of different substances, one reading faintly as 'serum' and the other barely making out the words 'spri' and 'ene'. on one of the lower shelves are some bloody notes, stained deep red, looking as if they were written frantically and in great haste. one of them reads: '.... a key.. a key... find the keys.... block the door... don't let it in-" the first note seems to be cut off only ending in a long line as if the writer got startled by something and dropped the pen. the second one reads: 'help.... someone... it's coming..... anyone... please... hel-" blood fades out the rest of the message providing nothing else that describes what was coming. the last note seems only slightly rushed but is more legible and only slightly bloody. "I'm hiding.... it comes because of light... It's outside the other door... the barricade is breaking... if someone finds this... hopefully someone will... I'm hiding... down the hall... unless it got me... the door is locked... if I make it... my squad.... please... let someone be alive.... I-" the note ends there as if someone ditched the pen and bolted.


???: A loud echoing roar sounds in the corridor close by Room B, sounding like something one would only hear in nightmares. There's a loud crashing sound and the splintering of wood and something seems to be bashing against the door of the adjacent room. Iron claws suddenly smash through the door before being wrenched out again as the door leading into Room B from the corridor is destroyed. Heavy rasping breathing and gargled growling can be heard on the otherside of the door before whatever the thing is, soon begins bashing on the door leading to Room C. Horrid screeching can be heard from it as it slams against the door, as it creaks in protest from the abuse. small wood splinters starting to fly from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yasei Gekido
Arrancar
Arrancar
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-12-23

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 am

~BF2~ ~Room B~
Freezing on the spot hearing moaning sound followed by footsteps and something metallic scrapping Yasei springs to action picking out wheezing rasping close by,grasping Kyuri's arm and pulling her back into the room.Shutting the door ever so quietly he looks around frantically,grabbing chair and turning it around to jam under the door handle.Bounding over to the desk next he picks it up effortlessly,carrying over to the door and putting down near it,pushing it to jam door locked further.Glancing at the other door leading out of the room he thinks for a moment,getting other desk and barricading that door as well,making sure he can easily push desk aside from this side if they come to need an escape route but it's still blocked if whatever is in the hall circles around to the other door.Looking around the room one more time he carefully grasps Kyuri's arm,pulling her over to the closet,remembering what note he found said,"Come on,we gotta hide." Stepping into the closet and pulling Kyuri in as well he closes the door,indicating they should be quiet.'If I was alone..I'd go find what it is and take it on..but with Kyuri-chan here..better not risk it..'



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:53 am

~~BF4~~Room H ~~
Hearing moaning she's heard before,followed by heavy footsteps that appear to be coming towards the room she quivers,clutching Shiro tightly in fear,heart rate speeding up."S-shibu!! T-there's something t-there...c-coming here! We...we gotta hide!!!" Looking around in panic she dashes to blow out candle,afraid light would make their presence known.Glancing at the chair blocking the door now she quivers,"Quick..desk!Help me push desk against door!Maybe it'll leave if it can't come in..we can hide in the closet until it goes away!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Shiro Asakaze
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1298
Join date : 2010-01-12

Stats
Level: 23
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:45 am

~BF4~ ~Room H~

Stopping short upon hearing eerie moaning and heavy footsteps coming their way, Shiro quietly moves to help altria move the desk in front of the door, effectively blocking it off. Looking around, Shiro takes Altria and pulls her close to himself, while going over to the closet and hides the both of them inside, carefully drawing the doors closed. keeping quiet, shiro leaves one of the doors barely cracked just enough so he can see into the room while still keeping them concealed within the confines of the closet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Himeru
Arrancar
Arrancar
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-17

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 pm

~~~BF8~~~Room C~~~
Finding two vials on the shelf's he studies them for a moment before pocketing.Crouching down to search lower shelf Zero stares at bloody notes in the corner,reaching out and carefully gathering them,standing up.Reading through the first two notes with same unconcerned expression he pauses on last third one,glancing at the door to his left,appearing broken through and scored with tears.'A survivor?And likely a shinigami too..'squad'..they have squads.If monster was breaking in through there...then..this shinigami would have run through other room and down the hall,to the end likely...a locked room was at the very end of hallway I came too in.There was a very faint sound from inside when I tried the door..could this shinigami be hiding there?It should be easy enough to go check and someone who's survived here would have useful knowledge..maybe even know of way out..' Turning to inform Loki of possible survivor they should go find his words get drowned out by a roar.Listening to the sounds of something smashing through the door in the other room,followed by rasps and growls,with heavy footsteps of the thing coming into the room and stopping at closed door leading into room they're occupying. Slowly folding and stuffing all three notes into his pocket,his eyes stay trained on the door.With heavy weight of body suddenly slamming into the door,accompanied by horrible screeching Zero keeps same removed look of cold indifference even when iron claws pierce the wood;speaking in unhurried,matter of fact tones,"Well,I would say the thing wondering around here has found us..and it sure seems hostile,huh.Those screeches sound nasty enough. -.- I suggest we get the hell out of here." Door starting to break apart,glimpses of something horrid seen through Zero strolls over to the door and with a kick shoves desk from corner it was in in front of the door,jamming chair under it."That should buy some time,you better put that orb out,light attracts them." Strolling over to the open door Zero locks eyes with Loki for a moment,smirking,r"And now we run like hell..Can you keep up,shinigami?" Taking off down up the hall and turning corner he sonidos up at intersection,coming to dead end hallway dashing into the room there.Making out stairs leading up Zero checks to make sure Loki has kept up and didn't lag behind to become monster chow before dashing up the stairs.
~BF7~Room J~
Stairs leading into small room with only entrance out locked Zero stops,looking unruffled and not like he just run like the wind."We need a key...good thing you have some."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:45 pm

~~BF4~~Room H ~~
Quivering she shifts closer to Shiro,clutching front of his uniform tightly and clinging close.Trying to keep quiet,barely daring to breath,she listens intently to the things approach,rapid heartbeat echoing in her ears.'Please let it go by,please let it go by..don't let it find us,please kami,please..'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 131
Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-08

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
77/100  (77/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 am

__BF8__Room C___
Finding some candles Loki gathers them up,placing in same pocket as matches."Alright!Now we'll have a light source to rely on." Pulling last drawer open,exited by rattling sound from inside he picks up a key,smirking and placing it in same pocket other key was in."Leet.Two keys to open things,candles and matches for light,and some vials for whatever.Looking good so far." Leaning in he inspects blood and claw marks scoring the desk,tapping them thoughtfully,wandering what could have made them.Sudden screeching and something starting to break into other room makes him jump."Eh??Are we getting a monster encounter?"Backing away from the door when the thing breaks into other room and gets to pounding on door leading into theirs Loki stares wide eyed at iron claws that pierce through,watching them sliding out of the wood with morbid fascination.Those are some wicked claws..if that was flesh... Snapping out of his thoughts with Zero addressing him Loki grins."I second that suggestion." Backing away for the other door and their way out he lets orb of light go out with a fizzle,plunging room into gloomy dark."Hah,can I keep up?I'll leave you in the dust!" Dashing out of the room Loki shunpos after Zero,keeping up with him.Covering steps three at time he stumbles into the room J,taking moment to catch his breath,Cheeks flushed from the run,eyes shining with excitement Loki grins widely."That..was..awesome!!!!It's like we're in a video game!! Man,I love this place!!!" Laughing he steps up to the locked way,getting out one of the keys and trying it."Here goes..open sesami!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyurihiko Asakaze
Shinigami
Shinigami
avatar

Age : 145
Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-07-23

Stats
Level: 4
EXP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:15 pm

~BF2~ ~Room B~

Getting drawn into the room by Yasei, she looks around the room, trying to figure out all the possible ways to get out, or fight back at whatever it is. Hearing Yasei barricade both doors, she comes along quietly and hides in the closet with him, keeping very still and close to him. Waiting in silence for whatever is to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuriko Katsura
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 24
Posts : 281
Join date : 2010-01-14

Stats
Level: 10
EXP:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:25 pm

*BF7* *Room A*

Looking around, Yuriko shivers, her light orb having faded out long ago. She slowly reaches out to touch the cold Iron bars of the cell's door, jolting back at the freezing feeling of them. I.. I don't like this.... I.. I wanna go home.... she scoots away from the door, and jumps upon feeling something crawl over her hand, nearly touching the cell's ceiling, which lies about 9 feet over her head. "AHHHHH!!! WHAT WAS THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!! UWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Panicking, Yuri bolts to the very back of the cell, and huddles in the corner, wrapping her arms around her knees and kinda swaying and trembling, eyes wide with terror. I want out of heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeee... T-T I don't like thiiiiiiis! Uwaaaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekura Urame
Trainee
Trainee
avatar

Age : 633
Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-12-31

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:15 pm

BF2 - Room B
???: Heavy footsteps continue down the corridor towards the end of it. They stop before or near the door of Room B, heavy wheezing rasps come from the other side of the door and are heard for at least two minutes before heavy footsteps are heard retreating into Room A. Faint snuffling sounds echo out into the hall from the adjacent room, but don't seem to go anywhere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BF4 - Room H
???: At first everything is quiet in the corridor outside of the room, but soon after Altria's panicked words and both her and Shiro's moving of the desk to barricade the door, loud growling sounds just outside as they hide in the closet. Heavy clanking of footsteps come to the door before going quiet again. Things remain silent for the next 30 seconds before something bashes against the door, the wood creaking in protest from abuse. The desk actually jumps about an inch away from the door when it's slammed into, horrid roaring and gargling raspy growls echoing into the room from the otherside of the door. after a few moments, the thing on the outside of the door stops slamming against it and goes relatively quiet, before suddenly growling in a nightmarish tone, Iron claws bashing into and through the door, completely destroying it along with the chair and splintering the desk in half, wooden splinters and spikes fly everywhere sticking into the walls, floor and shelf.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BF7 - Room J
Zero & Loki: upon using the key, the door opens slowly with a click, creaking open in a squeaky manner due to it's poor condition from years of wear and lack of up keep. The room in which the door leads into (Room D) is dimly lit, a few candles on the desks burn softly in their holders, providing some light. The door leading out is slightly cracked open, a small red trail leads in, showing that someone must've come in seeking refuge. the trail leads to the wall near the door leading into room J. a large red pool is gathered there, as well as the form of a shinigami who appears slumped against the wall in a sitting position by the desk.

Room A - Yuriko: When Yuri suddenly cries out in terror, a airy growl rings out down the corridor, muffled out somewhat because of a closed door in the hallway. Footsteps echo out, coming closer to the doorway in the hallway, which only somewhat blocks entry to the section of hallway leading to Rooms A and B.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altria Mizuno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
avatar

Age : 147
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2010-01-11

Stats
Level: 30
EXP:
7/100  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:15 am

~~BF4~~Room H ~~
Jolting when something slams into the door outside she clutches Shiro's shirt,ducking her head into his chest to muffle yelp jumping from her lips."Mpphhrg!" Quivering and jolting each time the thing slams into the door Altria trembles like leaf in the wind,closing her eyes tightly and pressing into Shiro,trying to hide away.Hearing things go relatively quiet she peeks out slightly to look out the crack between doors,hoping the thing decided to leave,barely daring to breath with whole body wrought with tension.Claws suddenly slamming into door,going through it,desk and chair like butter Altria jumps,eyes going round in fear.Ducking her head into Shiro's chest again,muffling fearful cry escaping her,"Eyammph!" she clutches his shihakusho top,shaking in fear,pressing tightly into him. 'Please make it go away,please make it go away,please make it go away!! I WANT OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!!!!'




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulsociety.societyforum.net/forum.htm
Yasei Gekido
Arrancar
Arrancar
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-12-23

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
1/100  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 am

~BF2~ ~Room B~
Listening intently,he stays absolutely still,breathing easier hearing wheezing rasps and heavy footsteps retreating.Waiting for good ten more minutes he turns to Kyuri,whispering,"I'm going to check if it's gone and see if there's anything useful in the room.I'll unbarricade the other door too,then we can sneak out that way and explore rest of this floor.Stay here for now,just in case." Ever so quietly opening closet doors Yasei slips out,closing them again,leaving small crack.Stealthily stealing to the door he listens for sounds of the monster,picking out snuffling sounds from room he found Kyuri in before. 'Damn..that thing's right in next room...what the hell is it doing there?Shoo already..Tsk,we'll need to sneak out the other door and explore quietly..got to be stairs to above or below somewhere..But first...' Stealing around the room quietly Yasei stealthily looks through drawers and shelf's,with agility and quiet to make any professional thief jealous.Looking like he's in his element he sneaks across to other desk,stepping carefully on spaces that wont creak.'Heh..this if fuun.Man,it's been such a while,forgot how exhilarating it is XD '
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Those that lurk within the Dark...   

Back to top Go down
 
Those that lurk within the Dark...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» white bull dark bull confusion?
» Dark Thorn Trading posters
» Dark Thorn Auction today 10pm GMT
» Part Four Welcome To The Dark Wood (site task/ Plot)
» [Explanations] Dark Heresy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: