Bleach Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently CLOSED. We are making a new forum, in a fantasy setting. A link will be posted here once it is finished.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

__Tangled webs__

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki Raideno
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Loki Raideno

Stats
Level: 12
EXP:
__Tangled webs__ Left_bar_bleue77/100__Tangled webs__ Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:41 am

Event Name: Tangled Webs.
Goal of the event: The playing out of history and events between Nathaniel Cross and Nekura Urame.
Specific Users:Yes.
Location: Past Section.It will change place between Soul Society,Hueco Mundo and Human World.
Time: Starting from 536 years ago and moving forward.
Story: What is the past between Nekura and Nathaniel.How did they end up where they are now.What secrets lie buried in the streams of time...what will be discovered upon dwelling back.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Cross
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nathaniel Cross

Stats
Level: 1
EXP:
__Tangled webs__ Left_bar_bleue1/100__Tangled webs__ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:59 am

__536 years ago___ 12th division ___ 6pm

Staring at himself in the mirror Nathaniel smiles,adjusting his shihakusho into sitting more properly on his tall frame.'Hnn...how long has it been..since I've worn this uniform..ah,it brings back such memories...' Staring into the distance in reverie he shakes himself from nostalgic thoughts,concentrating on his upcoming performance.It's taken close to a year to set everything up,make sure all previous information on him was erased absolutely,create new identity and insure credibility that wouldn't fall apart at first check.Joining 12th under guise of a noble shinigami of Raideno family,coming back from small break of 100 years and transferring in from 10th division, academy scores,mission reports and credibility papers assured they were more then glad to welcome him in with open arms.The real man behind the identity he's assumed,a far removed cousin,has been taken care of beforehand.Glancing at the clock seeing it's almost time he picks up long black glove,putting it on bandaged right arm to further disguise it's unusual appearance. Satisfied it looks normal,with extra long billowing sleeves of shihakusho top trailing down almost to his knees and hiding his arms completely he puts shorter glove on his other hand to keep them matched.Brushing back stray lock of hair he picks up red scarf,arranging it around his neck with two ends trailing down behind him like crimson wings,shifting it into slightly covering his face."Hnn...nothing I can do about eyes..that's it?..But feels as if I'm missing some detail......Ah!!Of course.." Holding out his hand he concentrates, intoning,"Come,Jikken!" A long rapier blade,with red line of stone running in the middle of blade and elaborate winged guard,forms and materializes into his outstretches hand.Around 6'2 feet tall,close to his own height of 6'7,it's sheathed in a simple,red sheath.Looking over it in contemplation he runs fingers over the blade,blue spark jumping from then.In a flash his zanpakutou changes into more inconspicuous form,simple steel rapier with elegant guard,sheathed in a black sheath.Transmuting Jikken into different form always put her into bad mood,cutting his swords power in half but keeping from being recognized because of his blade was well worth it.It was not as if he would need even 10th percent of his true power anyway.Swinging rapier on over his head he adjusts it so it sits on his back comfortably,black sash holding it crossing his chest.'It's so bothersome having Jikken be out all the time..sigh,but..Having no zanpakutou would arose questions,leading to needing demonstrations of it being called..and the less they know of me and my capabilities,the better.' Checking in the mirror last time to confirm he looks proper,appearing as normal shinigami if one discounted strangely colored eyes shining red and amber."It's time this grand performance begun,hnn." Stepping out of the room he hurries to the meeting hall of the division for the formal introduction.
Looking out at rows of faces belonging to his new fellow division mates Nathaniel smiles what appears to be a cheerful,sincere smile."Hello.My name's Norio Raideno and of this day I'm your new fourth seat.It's a pleasure to meet all of you. ^^ " Bowing politely he steps back,listening to the Captain giving small welcoming speech with well feinted interest. Smiling politely he joins small celebration,answering questions without truly saying anything,effortlessly describing missions recounted in his resume,pretending to drink offered sake and keeping up conversation,giving off impression of cheerful,friendly,light hearted person who's quick witted and sharp.Quickly making friends of everyone he talks to.Few hours later he manages to escape outside for fresh air,staring up at the full moon visible in the night sky.Light breeze ruffles through his clothes and hair,billowing out sleeves and his scarf's ends,falling shadows painting his figure ominously.
Back to top Go down
Nekura Urame
Trainee
Trainee
Nekura Urame

Stats
EXP:

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:40 pm

+536 years ago+ +12th division+

Having been hiding out on the sidelines, near the far wall closest to the door, Neku listened intently to the greetings and welcoming speech made by the newcomer and captain. During the celebration, he socializes and speaks with a few other members of 12th, before manging to sneak off outside, while accompanied with a rather short, long pink haired girl with greyish black eyes and a gothic looking outfit. He wanders around a bit before finding 'Norio' standing alone by himself staring up at the full moon shining brightly in the night sky. He comes over, approaching him slowly and cautiously. " Hey... Norio right? I'm Nekura Urame.... 3rd seat of 12th.... pleasure to meet you." He seems like a rather friendly person, and a bit of a klutz, yet, undeniably, a brilliant scientis none the less.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Cross
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nathaniel Cross

Stats
EXP:

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:42 am

__536 years ago___ 12th division ___ Evening,Friday__
Staring at the full moon in thought Nathaniel lifts one hand to cover his red right eye,'It aches...the red moon is coming..' Hearing crunch of footsteps announcing approach and feeling advancing signature coming closer before that Nat examines it carefully,dropping his arm down,turning around once other person calls his 'borrowed' name.Fleeting look of something else flickers through his face,gone in millisecond and easily accredited to shadows. Running a quick studying and all encompassing glance over Nekura,stopping on his eyes,he smiles brilliantly,tilting his head."Very nice to meet you,Nekura-san." 'So this is the new brilliant mind of 12th division..promising.He's grown up..No wonder his name sounded so familiar,I've met him before..heh,on several occasions in fact.I doubt he'll remember it.Hn,hn,like father like son,eh.This shall be so very enjoyable,don't you think so,Jikken.' Easily slipping into his old persona he moves closer with light,bouncy step.Raising one hand to his mouth,hidden by overly long sleeves that trail down some,Nathaniel smiles in cheerful and warm manner,voice ringing with sincerity. "Ah,I'll be working under you then,Nekura-senpai.I am at your care.I promise to work hard and learn ways of your division quickly." Giving small bow he straightens into relaxed posture and smiles once more, seeming like a very friendly,laid back and sincere person,mischievous spark lighting his unusual eyes,light of intelligent and sharp mind showing."Please,call me Nori." Giving serious look like he's about to share a big secret he leans closer,whispering conspiratorially. "I never liked my name much,see.My dream name's Nicholas,like the famous alchemist.I would change it but it turned out to be quite an impossible hassle.So many papers to fill and people to see..So I had to settle for shortening Norio to Nori.Sounds much better,eh.Not so serious." Laughing he smiles cheerfully,making it hard to decide if anything but last part was a joke or not.Glancing at girl accompanying Nekura curiously he grins mischieviously, raising eyesbrows and miming with his hands,sleeves dangling,'your date?'
Back to top Go down
Nekura Urame
Trainee
Trainee
Nekura Urame

Stats
EXP:

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:24 pm

"pleasure to have you part of the division.. I'm sure you'll do fine, there's nothing too serious around here yet that would give you to much trouble..... I trust in your abilities." He smiles in a quirky way, eyes shifting between a deep sea blue to brilliant emerald green slowly in a never ending cycle. Looking a bit uneasy when Nathaniel leans closer suddenly, looking quite serious about something, and then suddenly talking about his 'dream name' completely throws him off. Confused look flitting across his face, he pushes his glasses up slightly so they sit properly on the bridge of his nose as they were beginning to fall down. "er.... alright then Nori-san..." he feels a bit awkward, not to sure if he was joking the entire time about that last part or serious. Suddenly looking confused when Nathaniel asks about Eri being his 'date', Neku stares at him for a long moment before laughing as if it was a joke. "My date? Haa ha ha... Good one Nori... no no no, she isn't my date..." He snickers for a while longer before getting back to his earlier cheery expression, "This is my assistant, Eri-chan... She helps me with my research and development whenever I need an extra hand during complicated projects and expeditions." He smiles happily, looking obviously pleased about something, but what, isn't exactly known.
Back to top Go down
Eri AISA
Soul
Eri AISA

Stats
EXP:

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:34 pm

*536 years ago~ ~12th division*

Having been listening quietly to both Neku and Nat speaking about things, She stands quietly, slight breeze ruffling her long pink hair. Staring at Nat curiously when he addresses her as 'Neku's date', she wonders what he could mean by that. After Neku introduces her to Nat, Eri curtsies respectfully, gothic dress flaring out slightly. speaking in a soft almost very formal way, "it is a pleasure to meet you Norio-kun.... I look forward to working with you in 12th division." Eri looks up at him, grayish-black eyes reflecting his face, she takes a step back to stand by Neku. Keeping quiet, and not saying much else.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Cross
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nathaniel Cross

Stats
EXP:

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:55 am

__536 years ago___ 12th division ___ Evening,Friday__
Wondering why Nekura looks quite pleased after introducing the girl with him Nat withholds asking further questions,leaving it for another day.Noting look of curiosity in her eyes at mentioning of 'date' he studies her with quick but thorough glance.Smiling charmingly Nat gives a lavish bow,"The pleasure is all mine,Eri-san.It shall be a pleasure to work with you." Smiling mischievously he shoots Neku sly look."How lucky you are Neku-kun,to have such a cute girl for assistant."Laughing lightheartedly Nat smiles,enjoying feeling of gentle breeze blowing through the garden. Glancing in direction of ongoing party he adopts a look of curious interest,looking at Nekura in inquiry."How are things within the division?Are there any interesting projects?"
Back to top Go down
Nekura Urame
Trainee
Trainee
Nekura Urame

Stats
EXP:

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:21 am

Smiling slightly, Neku fidgets with his glasses again laughing slightly at Nat's compliment on having such a cute girl for an assistant. "Why thank you, Nori-san... but.. I'm sure she'll be happy to help you with anything you may need, as will I... need you merely ask." ^^ He smiles in a quirky manner, looking at Nat in a professional way after he asks about any interesting projects going on in the division. "ah... yes actually... The captain had been talking about something 'big' he was planning for.... though, he's left many of us out of the loop on it... We've been studying a lot more about hollows, and their similarities to shinigami and other common souls... it is quite interesting really..." he goes on about things for awhile, speaking of many complicated scientific things regarding a wide variety of research, a lot of it having to deal with hollows and their variations/power/types and a lot of other things. "oh.. and My partner Raikou has been going on the complicated task of creating souls from scratch.... artificial but fully functional beings.... quite amazing yes? although.. there have been many 'technical' problems in trying to create them.... as they often don't fully make it to... how to say... 'specific standards'.... often having fatal defects if you understand what I'm saying." he smiles cheerfully seeming perfectly happy being able to speak about scientific matters with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Cross
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nathaniel Cross

Stats
EXP:

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:31 am

_536 years ago___ 12th division ___ Evening,Friday__
Listening intently and attentively to Nekura,Nat crosses his arms,thinking over what he's learning.'Something big huh...making his move finally.' Smiling he looks at Nekura with intelligent gaze,"Oooh..that sounds so very interesting!! I transferred over at just the best time. How lucky.So many things to do,so much to learn,study and test." Looking excited by future prospect he smiles happily.Hearing name Raikou he raises one eyebrow,listening with acute interest.'Hnn...so that's what Rai-kun has been doing all these years.Interesting.. it certainly warrants to be looked into.Hnn..but..running into him could create potential problems..I will need to play my cards right.Depending on my moves..I could get an ally..or an enemy..' Smiling at Nekura,looking like he understood perfectly everything described."I understand..but that is indeed quite amazing,Nekura-san.Creation of Artificial Soul!! There's so much potential there! This Raikou person must be quite the genius."
Back to top Go down
Nekura Urame
Trainee
Trainee
Nekura Urame

Stats
EXP:

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:45 pm

+536 years ago+ +12th division+ +Evening+ +Friday+

Laughing gleefully, Nekura smiles, "Yes, It is quite interesting, and it certainly was the best time for you to transfer in... We always seem to be short a few hands here and there." He returns Nat's intelligent gaze, seeming to be thinking something over for a long moment, then hearing Nat's comment about Raikou being some kind of genius, He smiles in a quirky and somewhat dorky manner. "Ah Rai-kun? Ha ha... He is really quite something.. but.. Genius is something of an understatement really... indeed... many of his works and findings are really nothing short of phenomenal." He pauses looking thoughtful for some time then smiles upon getting an idea, "Actually, perhaps you should meet him in person rather than merely hear of him... Although, he has a habit of coming off as.. well.. 'snappy' to put it in polite terms." He grins and laughs in a sarcastic manner, finding it odd about himself speaking of Raikou in such manners. "Perhaps you'd be willing to meet him? I'm sure he is around somewhere, and if not... perhaps then meeting him tomorrow at the lab?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Cross
Shinigami
Shinigami
Nathaniel Cross

Stats
EXP:

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 pm

_536 years ago___ 12th division ___ Evening,Friday__
"Why,I would love to meet him!" Looking excited by the prospect he smiles cheerily.Hearing Nekura calling Rai snappy Nat laughs,deeply amused.'Snappy..XD Ku ku ku..Raikou-kun can be so much worse then..'snappy'...Heh,some things never change..' Quelling laughter and getting his amusement under control he smiles broadly,"That's quite alright,I don't mind..snappy..." Grinning roguishly Nat chuckles,eyes reflecting good natured amusement. "Tomorrow would be excellent..I would truly love to meet him in his element. If it's alright with you..we could meet up at lab entrance,and you could could introduce us? Would that be suitable,Neku-san? ^^ " Tilting his head slightly he smiles cheerfully,looking at Nekura in expectation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

__Tangled webs__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __Tangled webs__   __Tangled webs__ Empty

Back to top Go down

__Tangled webs__
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Roleplay Forum :: Turn back the clock :: Turn back the pendulum-
Jump to: